Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Age: Revival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Golden Age: Revival Empty
PostSubject: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

*A helicopter approaches a mountain in Greece, landing on a special helipad near a cavern. A tall, blond woman in a dark blue-black suit steps out, holding her rapidly flapping hair out of her face. She is assisted by the captain once he kills the engine & get out. In the cave, they find haphazard piles of stones, with a pedestal at the core. On it is the stone head of a beautiful woman, most of her hair chipped away. The captain shines his flashlight on it, revealing faint etches in the stone, & slightly misshapen pupils. The woman caresses the face gently.*

Woman<Magnificent.>

Captain<Do you suppose it’s the genuine article?>

Woman<Only one way to find out.>

*She carefully picks up the head & the 2 leave the cave.*

====================================================================

~Meanwhile, in Australia, where everyone now lives because Tae is a wanker~

*It’s your average day in high school, only no one’s doing anything, because it’s Valentines Day. Does Australia celebrate that holiday? Does now. In the room where Nero, Allina, Azuma, & Mimiru are hanging around, the news is on.*

{…the eccentric billionaire plans to dedicate the statue, said to be the real head of Medusa, to a local school. While the legend probably isn’t true, the head DOES date back to the Hellenistic period….}

*In his apartment, Ricky hears a knock at his door as a bag is dropped through his mail slot. It contains an odd powder that doesn’t look like anything he’s familiar with, with a note taped onto the bag.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm

*The two are sitting on the floor with their backs against the wall, Azuma lays his head on Mimiru's shoulder and hands her a small, red, heart shaped box. Mimiru blushes and looks away for a brief moment before looking back at him glaring*

Mimiru:<What the hell is this crap?>

"Being Valentine's Day and all, I figured why not? It's not like I have anyone else to give anything to."

*Mimiru hesitates for a moment before taking it*

Mimiru:<Thanks. Don't get the wrong idea or anything, I'm only taking it 'cause you're giving it to me. But... I don't have anything for you.>

"That's quite all right."

Mimiru:<You want to move your head?>

"No."
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"The hell?"

*Ricky gets up and goes to his door. He pulls back the deadbolt and looks around outside. Seeing nobody, he closes his door, locks the deadbolt, and picks up the bag. He reads the note on the bag."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Allina: <Yeah so... I'm pretty bored. Can I eat a chocolate!?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

"What are you watching?" suddenly, as in, he managed to sneak in silently while the group was distracted, the light brown haired young man was leaning over the group of Allina, Azuma, Mimiru, and Nero. His eyes were closed in such a way as to give him a distinctive fox face like vibe going on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

"No one's watching anything."

~On the news~

Reporter<Ms. Psyche, what made you decide to grant this priceless artifact to, of all things, an Australian high school?>

*He holds the microphone out to a blond woman in an expensive suit, who begins talking.*

Ms. Psyche<I wanted the artifact to inspire today's young adults. I considered giving it to the country of origin, but that would imply that they owned the history, which no one person should be capable of. In truth, the specific school was selected entirely at random. Everyone had a fair shot.>
==================================================
I know this isn't your usual order of business, but if you could sell this & record the results, our organization would be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

"Great. What the hell is this stuff?"

*He sits down at his table, the bag laying in front of him. He opens it up and sniffs it. Not noting anything, he sticks his pinky in, scooping some powder up on it and rubs it against his teeth.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

There is a glint as one of his eyes cracks open slightly, "I think that one's a wily one. Wonder how she got a hold of such an item?" he sighs and walks over to a chair before sitting. "You all look bored..." he reaches into his pants pockets and pulls out four tickets, "COME TO MY CONCERT TOOOOOOONIGHT~ IT'LL BE FUN~!!" he's suddenly happy.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

*Mimiru removes the plastic wrapping and takes off the lid holding the box of chocolates out to Allina.*

Mimiru:<Go for it.>

"Who's the creeper trying to lure us to some unknown location?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 am

"I've seen that statue. It's in the courtyard in front of the school. Put there a few days ago. Now that I think about it, I guess it's been watched like a hawk ever since."

*Nero takes a ticket.*

"I promise nothing."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 am

"I never really noticed the statue. Shows how much I pay attention. My name is Aiden Cunningham" he opens his eyes fully. One eye is almost golden yellow and the other is a deep blue. "It's a genetic trait... don't stare please..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 am

"So only one person noticed the statue? That figures."

Mimiru:<It's no wonder you didn't notice it, you're not even a student here anymore. You're just here.>

*Mimiru takes a chocolate from the box and pops it in her mouth.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 am

*Alina takes a chocolate*

Allina: <I think I've seen the statue. Well... a statue. Actually, I dunno.>

*She stares at the new guy, munching on the chocolate*

Allina: <What kind of concert is it?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 am

"I'm a violinist" Aiden answers her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm

*Nero nudges Allina.*

"He said not to stare, you know. (Ignoring the fact that I have stop lights for eyes.)"

*At that moment, the bell rings.*
=============================================
*As Ricky looks down, he notices that the note had flipped over when he let it go. The back reads, "It's an inhalent--you have to burn it."*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

*She pinches Nero and chuckles*

Allina: <Oooh, I wanna go! Gimme one, gimme one!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Aiden walks over to her and hands her a ticket, "Of course. These are good seats, front row."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:07 pm

*Azuma's head pops as he looks around.*

"Was this supposed to be a class or something?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

"Yeah. Last period. And it just let out."

~Later that night~

*Nero was walking along the road, looking at the ticket in his hand. He was nearing the school.*

[Should I even bother going?]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:57 pm

*Allina spots him ahead and runs to catch up with him*

Allina: <Nero, Nero!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

*The two are walking down some street doing nothing of interest.*

"Want to go to the park?"

Mimiru:<Why? You don't have some cheesy Valentine's Day date planned. do you?>

"Christ no, I was just asking. I kinda want to go for a swing. And maybe chase a duck."

Mimiru:<Well seeing you get bitten by a duck does sound like a nice way to end the day.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm

"Inhalent. Well, I'm sure I'll be fine. But I still don't know what this crap is." He got up and put on his coat. He grabbed the bag and walked out.

["Thankfully, it's not hard to sell shit you don't know about, as long as its a drug and you know how to use it."]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Aiden is preparing for the concert, warming up and all.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

"Oh Lord. What do you want?"

*Nero turns around. As he does, he glances at the yard where the statue should be & sees an empty pedestal about the height of an adult man.*

[Huh. Guess it got stolen already.]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Allina: <Aren't you going to the concert too?>

*She waves her ticket in front of his face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Revival   Golden Age: Revival Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Age: Revival
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next