Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Age: Ruin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Golden Age: Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:52 pm

~Hours ago, in the deep Roman dungeons~

*This room was colossal. It held a shaft for redirecting sunlight onto a large tree growing golden apples. Coiled around this tree was what at first looked like misshapen branches, or a strange rock formation. But once its eyes snapped open & it began to undulate, it turned out to be a long dragon, with many miniature upper bodies emerging along it. A dragon made of dragons, essentially. It reared up, staring at the group. Lilith stepped forward.*

“Umm…Ladon, I am—“

<I know who you are, & why you have come here. Human-dragon transfiguration is not new. Your own King, and Kings from distant lands are actually descended from dragons. But this is a rare genealogy, one Rasheverek is likely envious of. I suppose undeath did not give him the power he craved.>

*The voice seems to be more of a sound resonating throughout the building than from the actual dragon.*

“Wait, you mean Senthose is--?”

<There is no time. The guards are coming. I permit you to climb my body to escape, but dare you even touch one of the apples…I will eat you alive.>

=====================================================

*When the group made it back to Camelot, they entered the entrance hall to find all of the Round Table Knights in the Kingdom gathered.*

Arthur<Guinevere has been abducted again. It seems the first attempt was merely a diversion, made while our enemies from Rome conspired to bring down the Kingdom. Had Malegant lived, we could have found out about this plot & prevented it.>

*Several eyes shifted backwards to Lilith, who had just entered the room.*

“(But…I’m not even the one who killed him….)”
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Lune had been waiting patiently in the corner, well, as patiently as he ever waited for anything. His foot tapped out a tune on the hard stone while he whistled in a low tune along with it. He was purposefully testing Arthur's patience. So far his patience had yet to break though that could be because he was accustomed to the blonde boy's tendency to react poorly to being ignored or his tendency to make it seem as such. Lune sat upon an oaken chair with a soft blue cushion backing. One one hip was a leather sheath for a rapier. The rapier itself was in his right hand being twirled about whilst he hummed the tune. He also had a longsword with him.

Standing next to him was an young lady only a few years his senior. She was lightly armored but the weapon she carried was a fearsome looking polearm. She looked like she was at the end of her wits because of Lune. Sophia's face was starting to turn an angry red both from vexation and from embarrassment from Lune acting the way he was.

Lune had brought with him a small detachment of knights from France. They were outside. They numbered only in the twenties but Lune knew that was all he could muster without unanimous consent from all the dukes in France. With only his father as support this was all he had. Hopefully though his father could yet convince them to send more aid to Camelot.

Lune increased the volume of his humming tune thus increasing Sophia's anger.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm

*Ari widens his eyes as Lilith walks in*

Ari: [Master...]

*Kelphy is leaning back against a wall at the other side of the room, holding on to a book with a blue cover. She's wearing her blue dress. She is listening to her uncle and glances at Lilith when she walks in.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

*Duon stands at attention, not wavering as Lilith enters. His mind is focused on the mission at hand, and he's already figuring out what he has to do to accomplish his mission.*

Duon: <Will we be given any reinforcements?>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

An odd-looking pair, compared to the rest, stand along the wall to keep out of the way. The male, a strong looking youth with a black cloth wrapped around his eyes, stood rather still. He was listening to the events taking place around them.

The female, a younger-looking blonde girl in custom made armor, stood next to him. She was leaning up against the wall, her arms folded across her chest. Behind her neck and long golden hair, one could see the hilts of two blades. She watched every movement that took place in the hall. She looked more and more anxious with each passing second.

"God, this is the saddest bunch of Knights I've ever seen!"

"Rayna, patience. The King knows what he is doing. If we are gathered here, it is because he believes we can handle this task. Now if I'm not mistaken, I think we're about to begin."

"Marcus, you need to grow a spine."

"I deal with you, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 am

*The King looks at Duon.*

Arthur<Patience, young one. I also plan to quell the invasion of the Franks. Merlin and I will of course stay here with most of the senior knights to defend the castle. A division will have to go with Mordred to take care of the Frankish invaders. Lilith, since you and your cohorts just got back from Rome, I shan't ask you to return so soon.>

L"Umm...thanks. Err...sire."

Arthur<Meanwhile, another division shall travel with Gallahad to rescue Guinevere, but they are NOT to take initiative against the Romans. If we are to come to blows over this, we shall do so formally, myself leading the charge. As for any traitors? They have cast their lot & written their fates, but remember, the Queen's safe return is your objective.>

*Lancelot, a knight with dishevelled black hair & blue eyes approaches him. He & Arthur whisper to each other for a few moments. It's awkward & kinda gay. Finally, he steps back.*

Arthur<I know, old friend. Very well. There has been a slight alteration of the plan. The latter division will be led by Lancelot instead of Gallahad.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 am

"Shall I write home and ask how many of those invaders wish to lay down their arms?" Lune asks in a false innocent and naive voice. It was one used to throw off those that were gathered here that didn't know who he was. Of course to Arthur it was as plain as day what he was saying. It'd be unwise to send him and the detachment he brought with to fight their fellows. Bad morale and all.

Sophia was about to speak but Lune raised his hand and cut her off before she sad something blatantly stupid. Noticeably this whole time Lune hadn't stop twirling the rapier in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 am

Ari: [The Romans. Rome was actually ...nice. Where is Ms.Thiera?]

*He looks around*

Kelphy: <Uncle. May I ask why?>

*She stands up straight*

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Arthur<Understood. Who goes to what location does not matter much. Simply go where you feel your abilities are most needed or useful.>

*Thiera waves at Ari from the back before she & Lilith head over to Mordred.*

L"Hey. Looks like we're teaming up again."

*Merlin, who I guess was in the hall beside Kelphy the whole time, looks down.*

Merlin<The King is a bit busy trying to sort out this battle. Why what, Kelphy?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:05 pm

*Ari stares at her and waves back a bit. Kelphy quickly turns to Merlin, widening her eyes and bowing like "When the fuck did you get here?"*

Kelphy: <Oh, hum. I was asking why he decided to have Lancelot lead the division instead of Gallahad.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:06 pm

"Roman sounds like a worthy venture" Lune stands and sheaths his rapier and picked up his longsword and its sheath before placing them on the lock and strap he wore on his back.

"That was rude" Sophia says with a tinge of vexation still in her voice.

"No, that was diplomacy."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Duon: <I suppose I'll accompany Lady Kelphy and company.>

*He shrugs a bit and resumes his isolation.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Merlin<Never mind that.>

Mordred<Lady Kelphy's group can go with Sir Lancelot's group. The rest of you can come with me.>

L"Sounds like a plan."

*Mordred & Lancelot exit the hall, each going the opposite way once outside.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Kelphy: <I have a g-- I mean, Yes sir!> [I wonder how that boy is doing.]

*Ari makes his way over to Lilith and stares at Thiera quietly*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Lune and Sophia walk towards Kelphy, "A very worthy venture" Lune adds.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Duon: <This shall prove to be most challenging for my skills, I should think.>

*He joins the others.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

~Rome: Kelphy, Lune, Duon, & Sophia.~

*They approach a hill guarded by several Roman soldiers. Among them are some senior knights from Camelot in shiney new Roman armor. A large groud is also assembled. The centerpiece is a hastily constructed wooden gallows. The group is somewhat poorly hidden behind a bush.*

Lancelot<The Romans always used crucifixion. This is a plot from the minds of traitors, signed off by the Emperor. Bastards.>
============================================================
~Camelot: Everyone else~

*The outpost is a watchtower along a small river. For some reason, the drawbridge has been let down. A small group of 20 or so Frankish soldiers in leather armor & chain mail approach on horseback.*

Mordred<Were I not here, & you were to go into battle, you would all surely die. Tell me...what kind of Kingdom do you live in? The Queen has been kidnapped twice. Both times, not by foreign enemies, but by traitors! The King has had the rug swept out from underneath him far more times than I care to count. We need a new leader, else Camelot will surely fall.>

*He looks back at them all, arms crossed behind his back & a grim expression on his face.*

Mordred<Would you not agree?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 pm

"Seems like it" Sophia says.

"This will be tricky."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:40 pm

*Ari stares at him like "What?"*

=====

Kelphy: <(Extremely interesting. When do we run in and hurt them moderately?)>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 pm

"Interesting motivation speech." Marcus walked forward a little, apparently 'looking' across the bridge at the Frank invaders. Rayna watched Mordred, rather confused. Honestly the whole thing was confusing, they were just simple shop-keepers with some combat skills. How did they get dragged into fighting off invaders?

"Wait a second, isn't talking like that treason? Shouldn't we arrest him right now?" Marcus raised his hand to her.

"We can deal with that later. Our visitors are getting restless."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm

*Duon has his hand on the hilt of the Celesti.*

Duon: <Shall we engage? I'm in the mood for a fight.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Mordred<I'm afraid I can't let you do that. In all good consciousness, I cannot allow you to fight a battle that is already lost.>

*Mordred takes a few paces & turns to face them as the Frankish soldiers approach the bridge.*
===============================================
Lancelot<I don't know. I don't want to involve the citizens, but they're leading Guin...I mean, the Queen up the steps. We're running out of time to strategize.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

"Then perhaps a diversion?" Lune suggests.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"(I bet he says he's working with the Franks.)"

"Hush, Rayna. What do you propose then?"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Duon: <Then a diversion it is.>

*The knight moves back the road a bit, so as not to give away the location of his comrades, then approaches the Romans.*

Duon: <Greetings, my brothers in arms.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Age: Ruin
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next