Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golden Age: Ruin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 am

"Who's this guy?" Lune asks.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 am

*Ari talks in his sleep*

Ari: <...T-The dragon?>

Kelphy: <What? What dragon?>

Last edited by Taegan on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 pm

T"He stole cursed gold that turned him into a dragon. He was the one who wounded Arthur. I'm not sure what Mordred promised him, but we defeated--"

<YOU! DID! NOT! DEFEAT! ME!>

*A nearby dresser wrenches itself off of the ground & is hurled towards her. More footsteps come running down the hall.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:38 pm

"Oh. Well then" Lune happened to be standing nearby and sliced the drawer in half.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:20 pm

*Kelphy ducks with a shriek and proceeds to tackle the dwarf*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

*Naturally, she flies right through him. Arthur, Tom, & Lilith appear at the doorway. Fafnir looks back.*

<I've an obligation to fulfill. Besides, I owe the old guy one.>

*A chandellier falls to the ground, shattering. One of the fragments rises up & rushes towards Tom's throat.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Lune moves again and blocks the shard with his armored arm.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Kelphy: <Please, stop!>

*She holds her hands out, causing water to pump out of the floor beneath it*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Fafnir<And how do you plan on stopping me?!>

*The shard pierces his armor & paralyzes his arm from the elbow down. The rest of the shards rise & dart towards Tom, who leaps back into the hallway. However, the wall partially collapses, & the shards shift to continue flying at him. Thiera starts to jump towards him, but Lilith pulls her back & slashes wildly. She manages to knock a few out of the air, but the rest keep going. Arthur is prevented from intervening when Merlin's diary flies up & hits him in the face.*

L"How DO you get rid of a ghost?!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Lune screams at first as the pain rips through his arm before the numbing effect kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 am

Kelphy: <...I have no idea.>

*She runs over to Arthur and grabs the diary*

Kelphy: <Master Merlin, show us a way to defeat ghosts, please!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

*Mostly for my convenience, the many shards stab Tom & he drops to the ground, bleeding profusely. Thiera knees behind him & examines him, shaking her head.*

Tom<Well...everyone's gotta go sometime...right?>

Arthur<...I'll...I'll get your mother.>

*He runs down the hallway as the diary flips one page. Ghosts can haunt people or physical locations, but they must be bound to their body or a part of their body, which they usually can't stray very far from. A fire ignites in the grate nearby. A log bursts out of it, headed for Kelphy. Lilith slashes it in half. One of the halves spirals towards Thiera. Fafnir's eyes widen & the log half goes out instantly. There's a red stain on the hem of her robes.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Lune winces but returns to his feet. The shard steel sticking out of his hand. He yanks it free with a grunt and some blood squirts out. "You fucking piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Kelphy: <Blood...>

*Kelhy runs to Thiera and tears the stained part of her robes off, enveloping it in a sphere of highly pressurized water that penetrates the fabric, washing the blood*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm

*Fafnir becomes completely opaque for a moment, as blood pours out of his head wound. As it flows down rapidly, the rest of him turns into blood. When all that's left is a puddle on the floor, it slowly vanishes.*

<My revenge is al...ready...com...ple....>

L"But most of us are still alive? How can he say that?"

*Guinevere shrieks & runs down the hall, falling over Tom & sobbing wildly.*

Arthur<That's how. *Weary sigh.* Do you know who wove the enchantment to turn Fafnir into a geist?>

*Seraph's cackle issues loudly from the fabric until it bursts into flames. Arthur angrily shakes his fist, biting his lip & wincing.*

Arthur<Him...there will be nowhere for him to run any longer. I swear it on the graves of Merlin, Tom, & all of my lost Knights.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Lune looks at his hand. There isn't much feeling in it anymore. "Tch... my sword hand's wrecked, unless one of you happens to be a damn good healer that puts me out of commission for the battle" before they have a chance to point it out, "I'm left handed" he uses his right arm to raise his left arm and shake the hand sending blood flying.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 am

*Thiera gingerly grabs his arm, pulling off the armor & examining it.*

"It's nasty, but it should be more-or-less back to normal before the big battle."

*Guinevere eventually shuffles into another room. Arthur picks up Tom's body & heads out the hall.*

Arthur<Be sure to get plenty of rest. We leave for Avalon in the morning.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 am

*Kephy nods, and sits on the bed, waiting for them to leave. She stares at the diary on her lap*

Kelphy: [...Thank you.]

*Ari's eyes snap open and he gets up, trying to find everyone. He finds Arthur with Tom's body walking down the hall, and widens his eyes, taking a couple steps back*

Ari: <W-What...?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

"Good to know that it didn't go all the way through" he he sits down on a chair. "Thiera, go ask Arthur if he has some fine spun thread, a pot, a water source, and a sharp needle. I'll need some cotton and alcohol, preferably something strong. Then bring it all back here. I need to do some... fixing."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 pm

*Thiera pulls all of those things (including a small pot) out of her coat, save for a water source. She points at Kelphy.*

"I'm sorry, but I didn't come prepared for this sort of thing."
===================================================
*Lilith puts a hand on his shoulder as Arthur walks past.*

"Mordred sent an assassin. We took care of him, but not before he claimed his first victim. We're leaving for Avalon in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Kelphy: <Oh, of course. What do you need me to do?>

*She puts the diary down on the bed and walks over to Lune*

Ari: <(O-Oh... I.. I'm sorry.)> [Just like in dream...?]
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

"Fill the pot with water, if you can make it boiling then that would be nice otherwise I'll need the pot heated up."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 pm

~Timeskip~

*The next day, the group is gathered at the front door of the castle.*

Arthur<All right. Lancelot, you stay with Guinevere, in case Mordred attempts to tie up any loose ends.>

Gallahad<Are you sure we shouldn't leave behind more protection?>

Arthur<He won't be able to spare too much opposition. He'll be beginning his assault on Avalon soon.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Lune flexes his hand. He is now adorned in armor for the coming battle. The left shoulder bearing the symbol of the Pendragons and King Arthur. "Thank you for letting me have this Arthur. I will replay you in battle for your kindness."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Kelphy: <(This...)>

*Ari pokes her in the back. She turns around and smiles*

Kelphy: <Yes?>

Ari: <(...W-What's wrong?)>

Kelphy: <Oh, it's nothing. ...You know, fighting for your King at such a young age... helping my uncle. You may not speak much, but you are truly the bravest child I have ever met. Thank you.>

*He blushes and smiles, turning around and walking over to Lilith*

Kelphy: [...Something bad is about to happen. I just know it is. Everyone, be strong.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age: Ruin   Golden Age: Ruin - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Age: Ruin
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next