Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows of the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Shadows of the Past - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:54 am

Taiyo looks at the map that despite holding out to Euryale to take she apparently didn't.

Taiyo: "I guess we're going here."

She points at a presumably marked location.

===================================

Azuma dodge rolls, plowing through the incoming projectiles and slashes the Yellow Mustard following through a Brave Shot.

With a handwave, Hitomi's Keyblade defends against incoming fireballs, followed by taking a shot at the Blue Sea Salt.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 am

*The Scrappers are destroyed, Artexi & Nero take care of the Floods. Goliath wrestles with a Bruiser, which Demona jumps on & starts scratching. The other aims a punch at Artexi. Seeing that this isn't working, Reynard directs his chair--it's motor-driven--to a console. Clicking on a few buttons, he takes out an oddly shaped rock of bright red & blue chunks.*
-----------------------------------------------
*Azuma's move makes no sense at all, because he got hit in the stomach, rolled past the enemy, turned around to attack it, & then tried to follow up with a move that he doesn't know yet. The Yellow Mustard plows into him again.*

Redgoyle<Hey, quit fooling around!>

*They have some minor burns on them, but were in enough shape to start chasing the Red Hot Chili around. Seeing that the fat one is having difficulty catching them, the Redgoyle glides over & grabs 2, tossing 1 to him. He then smashes it against the wall until it breaks. Redgoyle then points his captive Red Hot Chili at the Blue Sea Salt that Hitomi attacked. It shoots a fireball at it, destroying it, so he tosses it into the other, causing them both to explode. The 3rd plows into the small gargoyle, smashing the block of ice. The small gargoyle falls to the ground with several cuts.*
=========================
*And so they eventually swim out of Atlantica & into a cave. It eventually becomes too dark to see.*

E"Hm. I hadn't thought of this. Anyone happen to have a light?"
---------------------------------------------
L"Custom made swords. That's all they are. Won't do us any good?>

Barbossa<I'd heard they were magic.>

L"Well, you heard wrong. Don't believe me? You wouldn't know how to cast it anyway.>

Barbossa<True. Well, no matter. Rather be safe than sorry.>

*He tosses the Keyblades overboard. Captain Jack comes aboard the deck.*

Jack<Well, what's all this, then?>

Barbossa<And the last prisoner is here!>

*Jack reaches for his pistol, but Barbossa unsheathes his sword & points it at his throat.*

Barbossa<I took out all but 1 shot anyway.>

Jack<That's all it's gonna take.>

Barbossa<Be reasonable, Jack. Even if you hit me, you can't fight all of us. The shot is for you. Just in case you don't like your new living arrangements.>

*He nods. Jack hesitantly looks over to see them nearing the abandoned island.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:18 am

"I can make flashes," Mortal said, making a small explosion to light the room. It quickly faded away though, "I just can't keep it going."

--

Noct uses Light as a Feather on the Bruiser Goliath is wrestling so that he can get the upper hand and overpower it. She looks over at the cripple and asks, "What have you got there?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:06 am

Taiyo calls upon her Keyblade because it might do something.

Having no abilities whatsoever, Azuma slashes the Yellow Mustard because hitting things is all he is able to do.

Hitomi shoots at it.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 am

*Artexi moves back and ducks, then charges forward, slashing with Sol's might*
---
*Neither Monu or Safian look all that worried, since they can summon their keyblades from hyperspace*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:34 am

OOC: Alright, does anyone else remember when I said THREE TO FOUR abilities? And then when I told Harley that he signed up too many, so he could only use the FIRST three to four on the list? Because I don't see where I was unclear, yet he's STILL doing it wrong, & bitching that I have the gall to say anything.

*Together, they destroy the Yellow Mustard. All that's left is a solitary Red Hot Chili, which is quickly dispatched by the fat gargoyle body-slamming it. The Red Gargoyle walks over to them.*

Redgoyle<Thanks for your help, friends.>

Littlegoyle<I'll go get the machine!>

Fatgoyle<Are you sure you're alright?>

Littlegoyle<Nothing the sunrise won't fix.>

*He races off on all fours, heading further into the building.*
------------------------------------------------------
*The Bruiser kind of falls over, & then is hit by Nero's Dark Raid. Together, Goliath & the she-gargoyle are able to lift the other Bruiser & rip it apart, destroying it.*

Reynard<Nothing that concerns you thieves.>

*He puts the block in a steel container, then puts a lid on it & presses a button to open one of the power windows.*
==============================
*Taiyo's Keyblade does nothing because she doesn't direct it to, but in the flash of its appearance, she does catch a shark ramming Euryale from behind & biting into her. When the room goes dark again, they naturally lose sight of it.*
Barbossa<Now, I'm a man who's not fond of long goodbyes, & has a busy schedule to keep, so I've made some...special arrangements to get you to that island. Farewell, Jack.>

*Before they know it, their chains have all been clipped together, & onto a cannonball. Once it's slid into a cannon, it hurls them all onto the island, where they land in a burst of sand.*

L"Man, what a jerk."

Jack<Aye, I knew someone was bound to try something, so I wanted ye both to fight it out. Looks as if the plan didn't work.>

*He takes off one of his boots & pours sand out of it.*

L"We're not outlaws like you & him, Captain Jack.>

Jack<Still callin' me Captain. That's cute.>

L"...We don't care about your crew, all we care about is stopping Barbossa from using his dark magics to threaten this world."

*She summons her Keyblade, angling it back to tap her manacles. Once it does, they simply pop off.*

Jack<Magic, huh? Looks as if there's more goin' on here than I thought. Would you mind pointin' that thing this way, Red?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

*Monu summons his keyblade as well, freeing himself if he was ever cuffed. Then he frees Safian and Jack*
---
*Artexi sends her vines to capture the old man*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:22 am

Mortal bares her teeth, and draws her keyblade. She causes another flash of light with an explosion, finds out where the sharks stupid nose is, then cracks it there with a downward swing.

--

Noctis uses Light as a Feather on the box, then creates a just of wind to blow it out of the old man's hands and towards the group.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:24 am

Taiyo directs her Keyblade to make a light and jabs the shark in the gils because hitting it in the nose is a myth.

Azuma: "No problem. So what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:39 am

*Noctis's thing doesn't really work, but capturing him in vines does. He drops the canister, which rolls over in their general direction. The she-gargoyle advances on him, baring her claws.*

<And now to finish the job....>

*Since no one said the other Bruiser was dead, Nero has to run up & blow it out of the window with Blow-Off before it flattens Artexi by bouncing on its ass.*
---------------------------------------------
Redgoyle<Xanatos sent us to get something that was stolen from him. He said it's like magic, & you can use it to travel to other worlds.>

*The fat gargoyle points out of the window.*

Fatgoyle<Yeah. He says that each of those stars has another planet, just like this one.>

Redgoyle<No, not just like this one. That's the whole point. He says that, out there, there might be other worlds, worlds without magic, worlds where it's always night, or even with Gargoyles like us still alive!>
===========================
*A bit of light forms on the tip of Taiyo's Keyblade, just enough to illuminate the area. They force her to drop Euryale, & Euryale uppercuts it. At this time, they should notice that there are dark wisps emanating from the shark.*
--------------------------------------------------
Jack<Pardon, but if you'll be leaving the island, might you take me with you?>

L"As a matter of fact, we are. But I'm not sure if we should. You're still a pirate, after all."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 am

Taiyo: "Are you okay?"

Azuma: "That's quite the theory he has there. It is just a theory, right?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 am

Noct strolls over and goes to pick up the box, and stone, not really caring if She-goyle offs the old guy.

--

OOC: Mythbusters said both were plausible. Regardless, I said nose because that seems like the first thing someone would try to hit if they wanted to hurt something.

Mortal is more focused on taking care of the shark problem, and continues to attack, slashing down at its nose once more.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 am

Monu:<We can drop you at the nearest port or something.>
===
*Artexi gulps*

<Do we have to?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 am

OOC: Both are valid, the gills are recommended because they're farther from the teeth.

*Goliath grabs her by the wrist as she raises her claw.*

Goliath<No! To kill in the heat of battle is one thing, but this is not the Gargoyle way!>

Shegoyle<The centuries have changed you, Goliath.>

*She heads over to Noctis & thrusts her claw out, open palm.*

Shegoyle<Give me the container, human.>

Goliath<...I am not the one who has changed.>

Reynard<Hmph. So you'll rob an old man blind, but stop just short of killing him. And you have no unity amongst yourselves. You're just common crooks, lower even than Dracon's men.>
-----------------------------------------------------------
*The small gargoyle comes back, a strange block clutched in its claw. It is irregularly-shaped, but roughly spherical, composed of chunks of yellows, blues, & greens.*

Littlegoyle<Who knows. But if it's real, this is the key to doing it.>

Redgoyle<Oh! What if Xanatos is using them to make some kind of space motorcycle? That'd be so cool.>

Fatgoyle<What does that mean?>

Littlegoyle<It indicates a positive response.>

Fatgoyle<Oh...cool.>
=================================
E"I should be fine, it wasn't chewin' on me for long."

*The shark is directed down into the ground, but quickly wriggles around, opening its mouth & trying to bite Mortal. So Euryale shoulder-checks its gills.*

E"This shark isn't acting normal!"
------------------------------------------------------------
Jack<The thing is, you don't know where he's going.>

L"Isla de Murta. It's to the north of here."

Jack<Damn. Ah, but I know how to navigate the caves. I also know the story about the curse.>

*Lilith sighs.*

L"Can either of you fit another passenger on your Gliders?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am

Noct inspects it for a second, then tosses it in the box, and hands it over, "Here."

--

"I think it might be afflicted with darkness," Mortal said, grabbing her keyblade with two hands, and bringing it down on top of the sharks head.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 am

Taiyo: "Trying to eat things isn't normal?"

Azuma: "Right...So you were sent to find something based on some crazy theory?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

*Monu nods*

<He can ride with me. I think.>
---
<Would you prefer we kill you?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 am

*Once she has it, she heads for the window. On the way out, she punches into the control panel with her claw & holds the live wire to the panel until it catches ablaze.*

Goliath<What are you doing? We can't just leave him to die!>

*When she glides out of the window without answering, Goliath runs over to grab Reynard.*

N"Kind of wondering if we picked the right side here."

*He opens a Dark Corridor.*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Redgoyle<Sorry, pal, but we don't have much time to chat. It'll be sunrise soon.>

*He takes off, gliding out of the window.*

Littlegoyle<Yeah, but thanks for the help!>

*He slips the thing into his loincloth, then follows suit.*

Fatgoyle<Bye! Maybe we'll see you again sometime!>

*He waves & surprisingly does not fall right to the city streets.*
"Normally, after getting beat up this much, a shark would just run away. What is darkness? What does it do, what happened to this thing?"

*Euryale does a little flip & slaps it with her tail. The shark is finally hit enough times that the darkness clears. It shakes its head & swims around frantically, until it finds the exit.*
----------------------------------------------------------------
L"Alright, let's get going!"

*She puts her helmet back on & stabs her Keyblade into the ground, at which point it transforms into her Glider. She steps inside & takes off after it folds around her.*

Jack<...Huh. And here I was just gonna get a ride with rum traders. If anyone asks, I made a raft by tying turtles together. Deal?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 am

*Monu and Safian to the same. Monu motions for Jack to stand behind him. Safian just rolls her eyes*
---
*Artexi walks though the corridor*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:03 pm

"Every side always has a crazy member," Noct said, "Look at Keter."

--

"It is a kind of corruption of the heart," Mortal explained, feeling bad for the shark, "It forces things to behave with cruel emotions, as if they're heartless. It is probably what has given rise to the monsters we will fight, and that is why we are searching for a way to stop it in the first place."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Taiyo: "It's not always bad. Although there could be different kinds of darkness."

Azuma: "For sure."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm

*Euryale rests her chin on her fist.*

E"Different kinds? Like...darkness that controls sharks...darkness that makes monsters...oh!"

*She looks around.*

E"I don't think they're here. Could the monsters have been controlling that shark? Did they know we were coming, & left already?"
-----------------------------------------------------
*As they're flying, they notice the Black Pearl to their left.*

L"They've already got the treasure, they're heading for the port! Monu, I want you to take Jack back to the port, then double back & help us take down the ship."

Jack<Hey, now, the deal was to help you fight Barbossa, not leave while you destroy my ship!"

L"Too bad."

*Lilith turns & begins firing, her lasers cutting holes in the sail.*
==============================
*Goliath flies Reynard to safety, & one would certainly hope that the rest travel through the Dark Corridor to the safety of Xanatos's castle.*

N"I don't think there's anyone here yet. I wonder where his secret lab is."
*At this point, Azuma & Hitomi notice that an alarm has been going off in this building the whole time.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

<I'll be as fast as I can.>

*He starts flying towards the port. Meanwhile, Safian sends her leaves to cut though the sails*
===
<We could go look for it.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 am

"Perhaps, but how would they know we were coming?" Mortal asked.

--

"Wherever it is it is probably guarded, and I'm not so sure I like the idea of being shot at," Noctis said.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 am

Taiyo: "I think those two are the same. Or at least related. It's really dark where I'm from and the others don't seem to mind. The scary, evil ones are like that naturally."

Azuma: "Time to go."

Azuma takes Hitomi's hand and they bugger off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next