Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows of the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Shadows of the Past - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:21 am

"Well, this makes our job a bit more difficult," Mortal said, "How can we protect the trident without the King knowing about us?"

--

"It is called video," Noctis said, "I suppose moving tapestry is as good an explanation as any."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 am

*Safian follows Lilith, while Monu starts wandering around the deck, looking for something of interest*
---
*Artexi giggles at the scene*

<Don't worry, I'll help!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:29 am

Xanatos<Please don't spoil this for me. Their naivete is refreshing. Now, the components that were stolen from me are being held in 3 bases. I have a detailed layout of each, their strengths & weaknesses, & what I think are the best strategies for infiltrating them.>

*The other Gargoyles begin filing around the room as he talks. A fat blue one & a short one with legs & arms joined by wing almost like a flying squirrel join the Red Gargoyle from earlier.*

Goliath<I see the clan's all here. We'll split into 3 groups. The 2 of us will infiltrate the airship. You 3 head for the tower. And you, old friend, should take the tunnels. Oh, & take him with you. He needs the exercise.>

*He scratches the gargoyle-dog thing behind the ears. The old gargoyle smiles. Goliath turns to the Organization characters, extending a claw & wrapping his wings around him like a cloak.*

Goliath<It's good to know that we can count on your continued support, human friends.>

*Demona, on the other hand, faces Goliath, flaring her wings & balling her claws into fists.*

She-goyle<Goliath, have the centuries taught you nothing? Aside from Xanatos, we have no human friends. Nor should we! We fought side-by-side with humans once, & they nearly destroyed our clan. Do you really want to expose the few of us who are left to them?>
----------------------------------------------------------
T"Uh, but it was cleaned up when we went to check on it."

Elisa<Hm...I guess the fact that she hasn't been seen in years is reason enough to investigate her as a missing person. But if she's not in her hotel room, you can't come along. We'll tell you if we find her, but that's it. It's not a crime to not want people to know where you are.>
================================
Ursula<They were bred on the surface, but they've been living in a cave on the outskirts of Atlantica. I can draw you a map. You'll need to kill them as soon as possible. As for the trident, do you know where it's kept, young lady?>

Ariel<Yes. I can take someone there, if they'd be kind enough to protect it.>
*There are voices coming from a nearby door, so Lilith pulls off her helmet & presses her ear to it.*

Barbossa<I'm simply saying, Captain, what if something were to happen to you? Is it fair that every member of this crew, who worked so hard, would go unrewarded? They're expected to trust complete strangers with their livelihood, but you won't even trust us with directions?!>

Jack<I s'pose you've got a point. We'll be coming up on a deserted island soon. Isla de Murta is just a few miles north of it, it can't be missed.>
-----------------------------------------------------------
*A pair of pirates are leaning against a cannon, just shooting the shit & drinking rum.*

Pirate 1<Did he really accept help from that kind?>

Pirate 2<Voodoo magic, I hear. Makes sense, if'n ye believe the stories of the curse.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:35 am

*Monu heads over*

<Excuse me, what curse?>
===
*Safian also listens at the door*
---
<We're different humans though. Nicer humans.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 pm

"I have no intention of killing anyone. It sounds like a headache, and I could stand to not have a raging clan of gargoyles out for revenge against me," Noct said, "Speaking of, I don't see the sense in helping if even that will net me a raging woman hellbent on hating me."

--

"What is the sense of going to the trident if we kill the monsters?" Mortal asked, "Wouldn't we just be risking capture if we're found trying to mess around with it?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Taiyo: "Don't mess around with it?"

===================================

Azuma: "Okay then. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Ariel<What if you don't stop all of the monsters? It's almost like you don't want to help!>

Ursula<Child, child, settle down...I understand their concern. Perhaps it would be best if someone from the palace safeguarded the trident?>

Ariel<Would you really? Oh, thank you!>
-----------------------------------------
<Not that it's any of YOUR business, but the treasure's supposedly cursed. Something about a living death.>
-----------------------------------------
*Lilith heads further down below decks, winding up in a cargo hold full of crates lashed down with thick ropes. What appear to be puddles on the floor shoot up & twist around, before landing back on the floor as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Lilith turns about, summoning her Keyblade & grabbing it with both hands.*

L"Could these be the Unversed?"
=======================
*Sure enough, knocking on the door yields them nothing. Elisa says she'll have to come back later with a warrant, which just leaves them to their own thoughts.*

T"So what now?"

R"I think we should go see what Nero is up to. Don't glare at me like that. Look, he's in the Organization, effectively a rogue Keyblade Wielder. We can't just let him run around without any idea of what he's doing, & it's not like we have any other important things to investigate right now."
-------------------------------------------
*The she-gargoyle just kind of hisses at them.*

N"Great, looks like I'm the tiebreaker vote. Hm...I say we take the airship too."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 pm

"Fine," Noct said, "Then lets get this taken care of before I have time to regret lending a helping hand."

--

"But... I do want to help... That is why I'm volunteering to stop the onslaught of monsters threatening to siege your kingdom," Mortal said with a frown. She then looked at Euryale, "I'm not being rude, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 pm

<Don't be so down Noct! Helping people makes you feel good.>
---
<It's possible.>

*Safian summons her keyblade, growling at the monsters*
===
<Maybe it would be best to leave the treasure alone.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:23 am

Taiyo: "Shouldn't one of us also guard the trident?"

Azuma: "So we're going to hang around with your outlaw buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 am

Pirate<Bite your tongue, you ignorant cur!>
-------------------------------------------
*Euryale shakes her head.*

E"Don't worry about it, Ariel's just upset. I think it makes the most sense to have as many fighters as possible go after the monsters. I have some skills, I could come with the 2 of you, while Ursula & Ariel guard the trident."

*Ursula smiles.*

Ursula<Smart girl, you are.>
------------------------------------------
*One jabs at her, but she blocks it & slices it. It disappears in a black flame. She then destroys several others with her seeds.*

L"Good news, they're not very strong!"

Barbossa<They don't have to be. They're just to keep you in place.>

*Barbossa enters the hold with about half a dozen pirates.*

Barbossa<And I've got stronger beasties than them, of that, you can be sure.>
===========================
R"We just have to make sure he's not a danger to anyone before we move on to our next world."
------------------------------------------------
Shegoyle<I do not want to have to carry one of them to the airship!>

N"And I'm not fond of knowing what your gentle touch feels like. Fortunately, I can satisfy both of us."

*He holds out a hand, opening a Dark Corridor. The Gargoyles bar the she-gargoyle take a step back.*

Goliath<What sorcery is this?>

N"Corridor of Darkness. I use them to avoid traffic jams."

Goliath<What is a..."traffic jam"?>

Xanatos<Excellent. With that ability, it will be even easier to hit all 3 bases simultaneously, so that they can't notify each other.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 am

Taiyo: "Okay..."

Azuma: "Or a gargoyle rips his head off."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 am

"Are you certain you can handle yourself," Mortal asked, "Taiyo and I are trained for this sort of thing. I don't want you getting hurt."

--

Noct chuckles 'gentle touch'.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:35 am

*Safian growls at the new arrivals, tail twitching*

So he's the one behind the darkness.
===
*Monu laughs*

<I see. You've been very informative, good sirs.>
---
*Artexi also laughs*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm

*Goliath, the she-gargoyle, Nero, Noctis, & Artexi step out of the dark corridor & into a hall filled with pipes.*

Goliath<Xanatos's "technology" will be heavily guarded.>

She-goyle<If humans wish to throw away their worthless lives protecting it, that's their concern.>

*She starts to walk down the hall. Goliath looks taken aback, but follows.*
--------------------------------------
*Because it took so long for them to get going, as they walk along, they see explosions coming from a nearby tower & hear strange noises underground. They're loud enough that they can hear them over the sounds of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that they pass.*

R"Guess we found something to investigate."

T"You 2 head for that tower, we'll try to find an entrance into the underground."

*And so they run of.*
===============================
L"Where did these creatures come from?"

Barbossa<Well, look at you. You're either a lad with a girlish look, or a lass who doesn't know what pirates are known for. You might say I got them from a friend on the other side. Now follow. You can join Sparrow in exile.>
---------------------------------------------------------
<Hope not too informative.>

*The pirates on deck surround Monu, knives & guns drawn.*

<Best be safe, not sorry.>
E"Thanks for your concern, but I've often had to fight off sharks, squids, & other hungry beasts."

*Meanwhile, Ursula swims off, returning with some paper. Her fingernail begins glowing, & she sketches a magical map, which she holds out to them.*

Ursula<Here you go, my dears.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Taiyo hesitantly takes the map.

Taiyo: "...Thank you.

And so they bugger off into an alley or something to glider up and head to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm

*Monu grins, but the pirates can't tell as he's still in his armor. Monu then summons his keyblade*

<What a surprising turn of events.>
===
*Safian snarls, then looks at Lilith*
---
*Artexi follows them*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 pm

"What a pleasant lady," Noct mumbled.

--

"Alright then, it'll be an honor to fight alongside you," Mortal said with a smile. She then looked over at Taiyo, "Speaking of, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

N"You're one to talk."

*On the bridge, they are greeted by a man in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Floods & Scrappers separating the 2 parties, with a Bruiser flanking him on either side.*

???<Humans probably wouldn't. Integrity is a rare thing among the species.>

She-gargoyle<Well, that we agree on, old human.>

???<...That's why I was fortunate to find these creatures. Such tireless workers. And they'll certainly protect my company's secrets with their lives.>
-----------------------------------------------
*When they get inside, they find the Gargoyle Trio flying around the halls, trying to hit members of a swarm of Red Hot Chili, Blue Sea Salt, & Yellow Mustard. The explosions come from Red Hot Chili hurling fireballs like assholes, & Yellow Mustards wreathing themselves in lightning & careening into nearby equipment, causing it to explode. The fat gargoyle is thrown into the red one, & they crash into a wall.*
==========================
E"Thank you. C'mon, let's go!"

*Euryale starts swimming out of the hall.*
*Lilith puts her helmet on & starts to follow.*
<Don't be a fool, boy. You're caught. Surrender & you can live for a few more days.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 am

*Safian follows*
===
*Monu is silent for a moment, then nods*

<Alright. I surrender.>
---
<Which won't be for very much longer.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:12 am

"At least I'm not hostile, and I can be very pleasant," Noct said, folding her arms, then unfolding them because she didn't want to seem too much like an angsty kid who just got insulted. She then looks at the monsters, "Hm, those are new..."

--

Mortal figures Euryale knows where she is going, so she motions for Taiyo to come along, and follows after Euryale, "You heard the lady, lets get going."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:59 am

Taiyo follows, swimming alongside Euryale to give her the map.

Taiyo: "That didn't cost us anything."

The two deglider and call upon their Keyblades. Hitomi flicks her wrist forward, firing at the Red Hot Chili while Azuma moves in on the Yellow Mustard.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm

E"Yeah, how lucky! Or...not so much, since...Atlantica is under attack, but...you know what I mean."

*Ariel swims after them.*

Ariel<Wait a second! I'm...sorry I snapped at you. It's just...I don't want any of my friends to get hurt...& I love the surface world, I want to know all about it...so, I don't want anyone there to get hurt either. I hope you'll forgive me, & tell me all about it later.>

E"I'm sure they will, Ariel. But right now, we have something important to do. Right?"

Ariel<I guess that's true. Good luck.>

*She waves, starting to swim off. Euryale smiles.*
------------------------------------------------------
*Lilith & Safian are led up. A collar with a chain on it is clasped onto Safian's neck, & a similar device around Lilith's hands as they pass. Barbossa takes the Keyblades, examining them.*

Barbossa<And what are these, then?>
==============================
*The Yellow Mustard plows into Azuma's stomach like an asshole. The Red Hot Chili is stalled long enough for the small gargoyle to take it out, but a nearby Blue Sea Salt begins shaking, summoning a cold wind around it that freezes the gargoyle in a block of ice. While the other Gargoyles try to disentangle themselves, 3 more Red Hot Chili shoot fireballs at them, with another Blue Sea Salt dropping a block of ice on them.*
------------------------------------------------------
N"I don't think those are Heartless...could they be the Unversed?"

???<I don't know what they are, all I know is that they came to me when I needed them most. My apologies. Though I see you have no manners, that doesn't excuse my behavior. My name is Halcyon Reynard. I am the CEO of Cyberbiotics.>

She-gargoyle<I don't care who you are, human, because soon you & your whole ship will go down in flames!>

*Her eyes glow red & she bares her teeth, jumping towards the man, but a Bruiser bodychecks her, knocking her into a wall. This prompts Goliath to charge in, effortlessly destroying several Floods & tossing aside a few scrappers. Seeing 2 scrappers lined up in the air, Nero destroys them with a Dark Raid.*

Reynard<Attack the intruders!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm

*Monu waves at Safian and Lilith*

<Fancy seeing you here.>

*All Safian does is growl at Barbossa*
---
*Artexi leaps forward, vines covering her keyblade. She sends them flying at the nearest Unversed, to hold them in place. Then she starts slashing*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 am

Mortal smiled too, not feeling rude anymore.

--

Noctis uses Light as a Feather, then Way the Wind Blows to slow the fall of a few of the Scrappers Goliath chucked into the air. Noct then launches herself up after them, stabbing at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next