Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows of the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Shadows of the Past - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 am

*Naturally, the pirates start firing cannon balls at them. Lilith swerves & ascends higher into the sky. As they drift closer to the port, they can hear the music coming from it. Monu is able to get to the nearest dock in about 10 minutes.*
--------------------------------------------
E"I don't know, but this cave isn't that big. If they were here, we should have seen something by now. You guys can explain your philosophies on darkness later."
=========================
N"Oh, don't be such a wuss. There can't be that much security, if he's expecting monsters to make deliveries for him."
---------------------------------------------
*They find the group clustered by the docks around Goliath & Eliza. Eliza spreads her arms out.*

Eliza<Goliath, nothing was stolen that night, I checked! Listen, I know you don't have any reason to trust humans, but you have to trust someone in this world. And I think I'd be a much better choice than Xanatos.>

T"I think she's right. If Xanatos's enemies have Heartless under their control, why were we attacked by Unversed? I think that Xanatos actually made the Heartless, & he staged the attack on himself to get whatever that stuff was. He must have some kind of plan, & I doubt it's good."

*Roatha looks over, & waves.*

R"Yo. Heavy stuff goin' on, apparently."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:28 am

Taiyo: "So there's nothing here? This is just a dead end?"

===================================

Azuma: "So we learned."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am

"'Monsters'?" Noct asked, "They're not all like that woman."

--

"Then I guess we'll have to risk going to the trident," Mortal said, "It is the only place we know they're going to be."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:30 am

<They aren't monsters, that's rude Nero.>
---
*Monu lands on the dock*

<A pleasure flying with you Captain Sparrow.>
===
*Safian follows Lilith*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

N"Spare me the racial sensitivity lecture. They have claws & fangs, & you called them beasts."

*The gargoyles, sans Goliath & the woman, swoop down from the top tower & land nearby.*

Oldgoyle<Didn't expect you to be back so soon.>

N"We're quick like that. Where's...what are your names?"

Oldgoyle<You humans. Nothing's real to you until you've labelled it, & given it limits. Does the sky need a name? Does the river?>

N"The river's the Hudson. I saw it on a sign."

*The old Gargoyle looks shocked. The younger ones laugh.*

Oldgoyle<Fine, lad. Then I will be 'the Hudson,' as well.>

Redgoyle<Hey, we should all take names that fit our new lives here. I'll be Brooklyn.>

*The fat one spreads his arms & grins broadly.*

Fatgoyle<Broadway.>

Littlegoyle<Lexington! Do you like it?>

Hudson<They're all fine names, I suppose.>
---------------------------------------------------------
*Goliath makes a fist.*

Goliath<Xanatos...the others should be at the castle by now, & they've had no warning! Quickly, Elisa, grab on to my neck.>

*And so she wraps her arms around his neck from behind. He runs to a nearby building & leaps, sticking his claws into it.*

Goliath<I trust the rest of you can find your own way.>
================================
*He jumps off.*

<I'd say the same, but I don't like to lie when there's nothing in it for me. Wasn't exactly smooth sailing, & your crew has the personality of sea urchins.>
----------------------------------------------------------
*That was a terrible idea, & she almost ran right into a cannonball. The boat begins to turn, so Lilith takes a sudden dive, heading toward the deck, blasting at the pirates. She catches a glimpse of Barbossa near the edge, next to a man tied to a cannon.*

Barbossa<Don't take cover, you fools! Fire! I'll be there just as soon as I've dealt with this one. Sending off a piece of our treasure without permission. Shame on you, Turner.>

Turner<It's what we deserve for betraying Jack! We'll all pay the price for our disloyalty!>

Barbossa<Well, if that's how you feel, I'll make sure that you & your boy pay that price in full.>

*Using a crowbar, he tilts the cannon until it falls overboard.*
--------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, the other group heads for Atlantica, catching a glimpse of something falling in the distance. More immediately, they see merpeople frantically swimming around in the streets, running from hoards of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. As well, a tower at the palace explodes as Ursula emerges, growing more & more massive.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm

*Monu shrugs*

<You get use to it. I'll be off now.>

*He starts flying back to the boat*
===
*Safian flies closer to the sails, then lights then on fire*
---
*Artexi laughs at the chosen names*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 am

And so Taiyo calls her Keyblade.

Taiyo: "Did we do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 am

Noctis wasn't exactly sure the areas fit with the gargoyles, but she didn't care enough to point that out. "Wonderful," She said in an bored tone, "Where are the gargoyles we were with before? The long haired one, and the woman."

--

Mortal draws her keyblade as well, "Perhaps we did. Let's just get to the trident before anything worse happens."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 am

Hudson<You were with them. How do you not know?>

*They hear some strange noises. Looking to the entrance of the castle, they see Xanatos & Demona with laser cannons. Around them are a dozen robots fashioned after Goliath's likeness. Xanatos smiles.*

Xanatos<Attack.>

*Thrusters activate on the robots' backs & they fly towards the Manhattan Clan & Organization.*
------------------------------------------------------
T"Yeah, we should be fine."

*Goliath looks up & begins scaling the building by digging his claws into the stone.*

T"(I don't think anyone can see us. Once he's gone, summon your gliders.)"
==============================
*Once Monu returns, Barbossa becomes aware that he might lose, so he waves his hand, summoning Axe Flappers & Archravens to fly around the ship. He waves his hand again, summoning Blue Sea Salts, which fly around the sail & begin to extinguish the flames with their frozen wind. Lilith turns around to make her way back, firing at Barbossa, guessing correctly that some of the Archravens would fly forward to take her shots. However, the Axe Flappers swing their wings, firing discs of razor wind at her.*
--------------------------------------------------------
*As they start swimming up towards them, Ursula spots them. She points with the trident & the hoards of Jellyshades rise up from the deep to rush at them.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:05 am

Taiyo hangs back beside Euryale as opposed to charging out, swinging at incoming Jellyshades.

Azuma: "They talk of other worlds like the other ones did?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 am

*Monu flies at the Axe Flappers, dodging the wind then using Air Gyre. Safian fires her leaves at the Blue Sea Salts*
---
<Aw, and we were off to such a nice start!>

*Artexi summons her keyblade, then uses Sol's Might to attack the approaching robots*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 am

Noctis scowls deeper than usual, "Of, fucking, course..." She draws her keyblade, and uses Way the Wind Blows to try and force one of the robots into the ground.

--

"Of course!" Mortal said, feeling stupid, "She was always after the trident. That is why she sent us on that stupid wild goose chase."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:33 am

*She does successfully force it into the ground. It tumbles a bit, but picks itself back up. The Steel Clan that Artexi attacks grabs her blade. Nero blocks its retaliatory claw slash. Seeing that the humans are about to be swarmed, the Gargoyles race in. Bronx jumps on one, then Hudson stabs it in the eye, & that's the end of that. Broadway body checks another. Lexington & Brooklyn each jump on the back of one, holding onto its wings. Those 2 take to the sky.*

Woman<Why are you helping these humans? This world can be ours, if you would only join me!>
---------------------------------------------------------
R"The old one said something. The one that acts like a dog just, well, acted like a dog."

T"Is this really important right now?"
================================
E"I realize that too, but now's not really the time for exposition!"

*She swims around them in a quick little ring, generating a tornado of water that pushes the Jellyshades back.*
-----------------------------------------------------------
*The Axe Flappers aren't attacking him & Air Gyre isn't on his list of abilities, so I have basically no idea what he's doing. A few Blue Sea Salts explode into dark flames, but not before extinguishing the sails. Lilith activates her Glider's shield, but then Barbossa leaps up & slashes the engine with his sword, causing a backlash that causes her to plow into the deck. She dismisses her Glider, resummoning her Keyblade, & blocks his next attack with both hands. He reaches for his pistol. A cannon is fired at Safian.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:54 am

Noct races in and stabs at the head of the robot Artexi, and Nero were both dealing with.

--

"I'm just so mad!" Mortal said, swimming to confront on of the Jellyshades, and slashing downward at it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:15 am

Taiyo plain ol' avoids the Jellyshades unless they come close to her or Euryale as she follows after her.

Azuma: "Not right now, but soon enough I imagine. It seems Xanatos has some idea that there are other worlds. So much for that well kept secret."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:56 pm

*Since it's his glider's skill, he does have it. Anyway, Monu soars down to the deck, landing near Lilith and Barbossa. Then he desummons his glider and summons his keyblade, slashing at Barbossa. Meanwhile, Safian gets the fuck out of the cannon ball's way, then heads to destroy the Axe flappers with her Fire Breath*
---
*Tirea uses Sol's Might to cover her blade in light, then tries to destroy the hand holding on to it*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Barbossa<To me!>

*Barbossa is knocked back by Monu's attack, staggering on the edge of the deck. He quickly ducks around to their other side, slashing at Monu. The Axe Flappers that aren't destroyed by Safian dive at Monu, slashing with their ear-wings. Lilith does her best to retaliate. Meanwhile, some of the pirates shoot at them, while others run up the stairs, & the Archravens mob Safian.*
-----------------------------------------------
*Euryale punches a couple of Jellyshades, elbows a 3rd, & destroys more with a flip of her tail.*

E"There are a lot of them, but they're not very strong. Looks like a good hit can take 1 out."

*Ursula apparently realizes this, as when she reaches a good enough size, she swings a tentacle at them.*
==========================
OOC: 3

*The robot holding Tirea's blade seems to not care for its hand, but Noctis destroys it. Nero elects to join Hudson in fighting another Steel Clan. They each block a talon, then cut an arm off. Nero fires a Dark Fire into its workings, causing it to catch flame & explode.*

Woman<Very well. If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.>

*She shoulders the laser cannon, but Goliath swoops down & knocks her aside. She rolls, pointing it at him.*

Woman<I have a name too, Goliath. The humans gave it to me long ago: Demona.>

*The remaining robots take to the sky, small laser cannons appearing out of their wrists. Nero's Keyblade shimmers, changing into the Ultima Weapon.*
---------------------------------------------------
T"We can't stop people from thinking about other worlds. It's only an issue if he succeeds in his experiment. Which he will if you keep making pointless chit-chat."

*She tosses her Keyblade on the ground, where it becomes her glider, which she boards. Roatha pokes himself in the chest for some reason.*

R"Wait...Nero's in trouble!"

T"Did you not hear what I just said?"

*Roatha's Keyblade shimmers, changing to Darker Than Dark.*

R"It's fine. You go ahead, I'll catch up. I just need to learn how to use this thing."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:35 pm

"Did you just change your keyblade?" Noctis asked, jumping into the air, and slashing at the head of one of the Steel Clan.

--

Mortal swims out of the way of the tentacle, slashing at it as she does.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

*Monu casts Hawk's Dive, then counters Barbossa's strike with his keyblade. Safian dives down to avoid the Archravens, then sends her fire at the remaining Axe Flappers*
---
*Artexi also jumps and slashes with Sol's Might*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:52 am

Taiyo swims to avoid the tentacle and swings at it.

The two glider up and follow Thiera.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 am

OOC: 3

*Noctis & Artexi don't jump near high enough to hit the robots. Fortunately, the cavalry starts to arrive. They notice Goliath-shaped robots flying around on fucking jetpacks. 4 turn towards them & start firin' their lazahs.*

N"It's Roatha's. And I'm guessing the robots will come down here to protect you!"

*Nero runs towards Xanatos, swinging down with both hands. Xanatos blocks with his laser cannon, then kicks him in the stomach, but not before being knocked back by a bolt of lightning. Sure enough, a pair of robots turn & start making their way down.*

Demona<Treacherous human beast!>

Elisa<Okay, stop!>

*She comes out from behind a tower, pointing her handgun at Demona, who is now in a Mexican Standoff with her & Goliath.*
*Ursula yelps as 2 assholes cut her tentacle off. As it tumbles through the water, it dissolves into darkness. Next she jabs at them with the trident, wreathing it with electricity. She destroys several of her Jellyshades, but the rest swim around them, trying to box them in. Ariel, Flounder, & a crowned man with a burly build & burlier beard are swimming up to her head from the palace.*
---------------------------------------------------------------
*The Axe Flappers are pretty much done for. Barbossa raises his hand & a couple of Archravens grab it, flying him to the other side of the ship. Lilith, of course, puts her helmet on & starts cutting down pirates with one-handed strikes, dismissing the Keyblade & resummoning it in her other hand to attack more rapidly.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:21 am

Taiyo swings at the Jellyshades, trying to get out of the path of the trident.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 am

"That must be the king, right?" Mortal asked Euryale. She swung in a wide arc at a few of the Jellyshades while making her way toward the hole in their ranks that Ursula caused by crushing some of them, "Ursula said that he was powerless without his trident. That means they're going to need our help."

--

Noct retries what she did before on one of the Steel Clan that has swooped down, "Wait, you traded blades with Roatha? How cute."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 am

*Artexi runs forward and sends her vines at Xanatos*
---
*Monu also starts cutting down any nearby pirates, while Safian flies to the other side of the bpat and breaths fire at Barbossa*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:51 pm

OOC: 5

*Noctis manages to hit the Steel Clan. It hits the ground, rolls, & fires its laser at her. Nero takes the other one, clonkin' it on the head & blasting it with lightning. Xanatos rolls out of the way & fires back at Artexi. While they're busy with this, Hudson, Broadway, & Bronx are trying not to get hit by lasers from the sky.*

Demona<I have my own clan now, Goliath. You could have joined it.>

Goliath<You don't know the meaning of the word!>

Elisa<I'm only going to say this once: Drop your weapon!>

*Meanwhile, up above, Thiera sees that neither Hitomi nor Azuma are making an attempt to dodge the lasers, so she swings her Glider's wings forward & blocks the lasers with her shield field. Brooklyn & Lexington jump off of their captive Steel Clan after maneuvering their wings so that they fly into each other. Unfortunately, they're each struck with lasers while gliding & fall onto the tower.*
=================================
*Barbossa hits her Glider, knocking her out of the sky as well. He then whistles, summoning Shoegazers to protect him. They enter their shoes, erecting barriers around themselves. Barbossa ducks behind one & fires at Safian with his musket. Lilith Ivybinds the feet of the remaining pirates on the stairs & jumps down to the deck, cutting through the pirates who attack her with a lateral 2-handed slash.*
------------------------------------------------------------
E"Yes, & I think you're right! I'll make a path!"

*She darts in front of Mortal, thrusts her fists out, & spins, becoming practically a tornado of water that corkscrews through the Unversed. She leads them up to about chest-level with Ursula, 20 feet away from her. Deciding that this is not going her way at all, Ursula releases a cloud of ink that starts blackening the water around her, while she swats away Triton with the electrified trident.*

Ariel<Daddy!>

*She races after him as he falls through the water, smoking slightly.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past   Shadows of the Past - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum