Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Making A Comeback - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 am

Astarte finally took her water off of Euryale and quietly asked, "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am

<D-dead? I didn't know he died...I didn't listen to the radio this morning.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 am

E"I think it should be fine. He didn't do that much damage. Yes, Tirea. Unfortunately, Senthose attacked him & he passed away from his injuries while in the hospital."

R"So why are the cops wasting time guarding Zolt? He's a scumbag, & we wouldn't be in this mess if he & Senthose had just killed each other like they wanted to."

E"Well, that's what he said. But no matter what happens, Republic City works by Aang's rules. Not the logic of some Triad maniac."

*She stands up.*

E"Besides, who can know what's good or bad?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

"The fact remains that we can't let how we feel about someone disrupt the proper course of the law," Mortal said.

"Wasn't there a famous bank robber that once said 'The worst part of living outside the law is that you're no longer protected by it'?" Gabe said.

"I'm sure if he could, he'd want a lawyer to defend him all the same," Noctis pointed out, "Everyone deserves to be treated equally under the law, and just letting two triads fight until they all died isn't the way the law works."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 am

Astarte took the water back to the sink and put it down the drain, turning her back on the others to hide her contempt for Noct's statement.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 am

I should have learned to heal...

Tirea:<There's nothing wrong with giving someone a fair trial.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:13 am

E"Well, arguing won't get us anywhere. Things are the way they are. The question is what we're going to do about it. Noct, if you have any more crazies breaking into your house, if you want to call Mortal & I directly, I think that would be fine. Do you have something for me to write our number on?"

*Nearby, Ven is pushing the air, gathering the dust, rocks, & shit scattered throughout the room into a large pile.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 am

*Tirea gathers up all the water then tosses it out the window*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Noct doesn't bother to ask why Tirea didn't use the sink Astarte just did, and walked over to a small table to retrieve a pad and paper. She handed it to Euryale, "I'm certain it won't be a problem, but thank you for the offer."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 pm

*Euryale looks for a writing utensil. Assuming she finds one, she writes her number down.*

R"So...now what? Should we, uh, clean up all of the things we set on fire?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Noct waved her hand, "No, no. I'll get a cleaning crew in here tomorrow to fix everything."

"Sorry about the party," Mortal said.

"I'm the one who is sorry about that," Noct said, "Aamon was trying to use me, he probably also had a grudge."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Astarte came back and stood by quietly. The effort of keeping a decent expression on her face was beginning to make her tired.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:42 pm

<I'm just glad Astarte was here...>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 pm

E"It's okay, my injury wasn't really that severe. I'm grateful, don't get me wrong, but it's not like I would have been taken out if I couldn't get healing right away."

R"Speaking of Aamon, what was that thing he said, about someone carrying on his research?"

*Roatha kind of points in the air, as though they're supposed to find the answer by looking around.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 pm

<What about that other group that announced itself at the finals?>

*Tirea shakes her head*

<I hate all of these...>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

"I'm not sure," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 pm

E"I guess he must mean Amon."

*Ven walks up to Gabe, but refuses to look her in the eye.*

V"I'm...sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:57 pm

*Tirea crosses her arms and bites her lip, not making eye contact with Gabe*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Astarte glanced from Ven to Tirea, feeling more tired by the second.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 am

Gabe was confused for a second, "For what? Oh!" Gabe shook her head, and put a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry about it. I understand where you're coming from, but I just can't do it anymore. I can't take the stress, my body hurts, and I just don't want to anymore, and if you don't want it anymore you're not going to win. I would just drag you guys down." Gabe ran a hand through her hair, "I just hope you can accept that. I never meant to make you guys upset."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 am

*Roatha looks around in the awkward silence.*

R"So...who wants drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 am

"I could use one..."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 am

*Tirea wips away some tears from her eyes*

<I'm sorry I freaked out ...It's just...with all that's happened lately...I just snapped...>

*She wipes away more tears*

<And you're my best friend...and our team captain. You've always known what to do. But, you know what's best for yourself, and I'll accept that.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:30 am

Gabe looks at Tirea, and puts a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, it's alright. Why don't we get those drinks."

Noct looked at Mortal and Euryale, "Well, I suppose the drinks would go to waste if we didn't drink them."

Mortal shrugged, "Yeah, sure. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 am

OOC: Thus begins Mortal's rapid decline into alcoholism & Euryale's 3 years of a hellish home life before a messy break-up period & a restraining order.

*And so Ven kind of hangs around behind Euryale while she looks for good fluids to mix together.*

E"What do you like, Ven?"

V"I'm not really sure...."

*Roatha stands near Astarte & smiles at her.*

R"You know what will liven things up? Drinking games. How about...when Ven says a short, noncommittal phrase, when Mortal says someone is rude, when someone calls Gabriel by a nickname--"

E"You know you're supposed to live through drinking games, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: