Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making A Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Making A Comeback - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 am

"Yea," Gabe said, "That was the plan." She pulled out her card and made a little tongue of fire with the snap of her other hand, "I even have the card."

Mortal knew what Gabe was doing and chuckled a bit, "She pulls the card out, and does the fire thing with the same hand."

"I know, but I didn't feel like trying to recreate the trick exactly," Gabe said with a smile, "I just thought it was funny."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 am

Hector and Eduj walked in, Eduj bringing the door closed behind him. After inviting them to sit down and have tea, Astarte braced the door with the chair again. Astarte served tea, and was offered the condolences of Hector and Eduj, both being entirely sincere. After Astarte offered what she knew about the attack, and how Tenzin was the real target, Hector's tone darkened.
"You know the business we're in," Hector said. Eduj checked the room for anybody eavesdropping. "We are members of the Triple Thread Triad. And our current goal is bringing down the Purist Leader. But this event makes it even more important to me that I kill that woman. I want you to know that I won't rest until she is dead, for Sidon."
"...I didn't expect you to feel so deeply," Astarte said quietly.
"Why not? We didn't get along, but what does that mean?" He said. "He was a good man, a good father, and a good uncle. He deserves revenge, and I'll be damned if I don't execute it. Even more so, you deserve to know that she won't get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:33 am

*Tirea quietly walks along side*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 pm

*At the apartment complex, Euryale opens her door.*

E"Feel free to come in. Phone's on the kitchen wall, you can't miss it."

R"Ehhh...this is more of a 'you guys' thing, so I'm just going to go out for a bit until it's time for the game. Later."

*Roatha waves & takes off.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:09 pm

*Tirea walks inside, looking around*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 am

After some further hushed discussion regarding the Purists, an invitation to the funeral and an exchange of contact numbers/addresses, Hector and Eduj took their leave. Finally alone, Astarte only had the energy to prop the chair against the door and collapse onto the couch, then fall asleep.

"Next stop, Stefan's place," Hector said. "Then we gotta' see what's up with the boss."
They set off towards Stefan's place.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Mortal and Gabe waved to Roatha, then Gabe walked to the phone and dialed Keter's number.

Mortal kicked off her shoes, and laid down on her sofa.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

*The apartment opens up to a living room separated from the kitchen by a ruby-red sofa. The living room also features a table & some matching chairs, a fan overhead, & a radio on the far end. Behind it is a long painting of the Republic City skyline at twilight. On the walls are paintings of; Toph Beifong posing in her armor in front of police HQ, a red dragon breathing rainbows of flame onto a clutch of eggs, the mountains outside of the city, & a forested village, the huts with Fire Nation architecture. Off of this is a hallway leading to the bedrooms, & bathroom. Not by Keter, but by a man with a quiet, high-pitched voice.*

<Hello, Aurora Estate, might I ask who's calling?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm

*Tirea examines the pictures with interest*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

The duo arrived at Stefan's apartment to find him downing some hard liquor on the couch. Hector told him they just visited his cousin to give their condolences for a death, then walked over and picked up his phone. He called for Zolt.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 am

"Hello, this is Gabriel, uh, the Pro-Bender," Gabe said, not expecting to hear a someone else, though she realized it would have been weird if Keter didn't have an assistant, "Um, Miss Aurora wanted me to get in touch."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am

<One moment please.>

*Euryale notices Tirea, & walks over.*

"Most of the dragon stuff is Mortal's. Not that I'm complaining, of course."

*Eventually, there is a shuffling on the other end of the line.*

Keter<Hello, Gabriel. I'm glad you've decided to reach out to me. How are you? Is everything going well?>
===================================
Kane<Who is it?>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 am

"Hector," He replied. "Is Zolt available to talk? It's about a job."

Last edited by Astarte on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 am

"Hm, oh, yes, everything is going fine," Gabe said, standing straighter and smiling, "Uh, you said something about helping you before, right."

Mortal raised her head and looked over the back of the sofa at Tirea and Euryale, "You complainin' about my dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 am

<I'm afraid I've been given strict orders from the hospital staff not to interrupt his rest. But feel free to tell me.>
=====================================
"No, of course not. I like dragons. In fact, this is one of my favorite pieces."

*She points to the dragon painting.*

"It really captures that fire is the essence of life itself."

<Yes, I believe I said...something like that. It does seem to be a little late today. Perhaps you are calling about tomorrow?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 am

"Oh, uh, yea, whatever works for you," Gabe said, "I've got Mortal and Euryale to agree as well."

"Oh," Mortal smiled, "Yea, thanks. Dragons are pretty awesome." With that she went back to laying down.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 am

"...Just let him know that our mission was unsuccessful and we are continuing our pursuit," Hector said. "Is there anything I should know about what has been going on in the last few days?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 am

Kane<Well...I suppose that depends on what you already know.>
==================================
Keter<Excellent! You've done very well, Gabriel. Perhaps you could come by my estate early in the morning, so we can get ready?>

*Euryale turns back to Tirea.*

"Maybe I can show you around before the game."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am

"Great!" Gabe said, "That would be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:11 am

"I know about the bombings, but not much else."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 am

*Tirea nods*

<Sure!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 am

Kane<Chief Beifong is missing. We're going to try to use the opportunity to find her, & make sure she's finished. Other than that, I have nothing to say. There are no suspects, but it was obviously someone with the Purists.>
========================================
Keter<Good. Is there anything else you need from me?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 am

"Hm, uh, no I suppose not," Gabe smiled, "Well, have a good day."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:38 pm

*Tirea wanders over to Gabe*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 pm

*Euryale waits until Gabe hangs up.*

"So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Comeback   Making A Comeback - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making A Comeback
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-