Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:05 am

Mortal roared louder.

Sab was confused, "Why not? It isn't like it hasn't happened before..."

--

Noct let out a sigh, "Damn, I liked this jacket..." She then made a shadow clone, and had it pull Noct's jacket higher over her head. The jacket then began to fall down, like a magic trick, and Noct disappeared into it. She popped out, presumably still in the 6 rods, near Sab.

--

Atae shrugged, "Can't you make a garganta really quick?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 am

*Senthose did not respond to her because his image was destroyed by the blasts of lightning. He reappeared near Lilith's Bankai, rotting half of it away in a matter of seconds. As Ginjo fled the forest, Lilith waved her hand, shooting dozens of vines at them.*
============================================
*Several cats are now hissing at Mortal.*

"It just seems really unlike her."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 am

"Unlike who?" Sab asked, not knowing that Noct was behind her, trying the get out of the 6 rod prison.

Mortal begins to look a bit sad, then sits down.

--

Atae just stands there and looks at Astarte, "I think I'm going to... go." Shen then shumpo'd off in the direction of Senthose's place.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 am

Astarte disappeared as soon as she realized that she was attacking a clone. She reappeared above Senthose, Lilith and Ginjo with five clones gathered around her.
"Why would you bring Lilith into this?" Astarte asked, mostly speaking to herself, before slashing downwards at Senthose and dropping her most powerful blast of lightning yet upon him. Meanwhile, three clones dashed after Ginjo and the other two remained with Astarte.

Hector and Eduj appeared back at the lair through separate Garganta. Both were still in their released forms.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:04 am

*Senthose fires up with a Cero Oscuras. At the same time, he releases a cloud of poison to disorient any attackers. With one tentacle, he rips open a Garganta. Ginjo slashes away the vines. When they steal his sword, it glows before returning to a cross shape around his neck. He then dives into the Garganta.*
===========================================
*The cats walk over & start rubbing up against Mortal. One hops into her lap. Meanwhile, Ginjo dodge rolls out of a nearby Garganta.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 am

Mortal begins petting the cats, smiling a bit.

"Listen, I know Astarte can be a bit... not all there, but I kind of think the feelings are mutual," Sab continued.

Noct finishes breaking out of her prison just as Atae gets there. Instantly Noct feels bad, "Atae," Sab jumped, not knowing Noct was behind her, "I thought someone would take you back. I didn't think they'd just have you run."

Atae doesn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 am

"Lilith, can you immobilize him with Kido?" Astarte called out while backing away and sending a single clone flying into the cloud to attack. She needed to see how it was affected.

Hector sealed his Ressureccion and gave the order for Eduj to do the same. When Ginjo burst onto the scene, Hector approached him and spoke in a fairly calm voice.
"I thought you were probably dead," He said. "I mean, when I saw that you weren't with Eduj anymore. Where is Senthose?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 am

*Lilith & Senthose both point at his waist. As he is caught in a Six Rod Light Prison, Senthose fires a Cero Oscuras, cutting himself in half. The half that is stuck in the prison begins to disintegrate as the Garganta slams shut.*
-----------------------------------------------------
A"If you say so. We should probably talk about this some other time."

Ginjo<He should be on his way shortly.>

*Senthose's upper torso falls through as the Garganta closes. The lower half begins pulsing & budding, starting to regrow its legs. Ginjo understandably backs away, looking grossed out.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 am

"Well, that is very disappointing," Astarte sighed, looking at Lilith. "Did you capture or kill any of them?"

Hector looked at Ginjo and grinned, but refrained from biting off a finger or pulling out his tongue in his face. Eduj was getting settled back into his outside body and trying to sense for approaching Spiritual Pressure.
"So, Senthose," Hector spoke up, his grin fading. "I would like to hear what happened to you and the others."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Sab nodded, "Yea, I just wanted to let you know."

Mortal looked at Senthose, and was shocked, "Astarte did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

S"I appreciate all of you asking your questions one at a time in an orderly fashion."

*Senthose stands up, cracking his back. He seems to have gotten an inch or 2 shorter.*

S"Lilith caught me in a Kido, so I cut myself in half, in order to escape quickly. As Mortal indicated--"

*He waves in the direction of Mortal.*

S"We were attacked by Astarte, who has a second release, of course I thought you all already knew that. The one called Giriko, I still haven't figured out his ability, but it works even when he is not around. I tried to kill Tsukishima as he was escaping, but clearly, I was unsuccessful."
=====================================
"With any luck, Hector's injuries were too extensive to regenerate from. Other than that, no."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 pm

"Oh, you did it to yourself," Mortal said, "So, it seems like our little outing accomplished absolutely nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh well, I should return to Las Noches," Astarte opened a Garganta. "Shall you be joining me, or do you have business to attend to?"

"That is not entirely true, Mortal. We were able to confirm that we can not achieve victory through strength of arms," Hector said, rubbing at his red and raw throat. Some may notice that his black right eye was taking some time to disappear. "At least, not for now."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 am

"Yukio is about to sniff them out of their hiding spot."
===================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOVyNhXlCbs

Yukio<Ah. So, this is where you've been hiding.>

*Black pixels appear in the air in a shape reminiscent of a Garganta. Yukio steps out of it.*

A"I thought you said this place blocks Reitsu!"

<Don't need it.>

*Yukio holds up a finger & a black Space Invader flies off of Senthose's robes to rest on it like a bird. He then clicks a few buttons on his game device, & more pseudogarganta appear around the area. The cats take off running into random bushes as a bunch of people with swords strapped to their waists, white shihaksho, & various white facial piercings step out of them. Many are 2 or 3 times normal human size.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 am

"Oh?" Astarte said, unable to deny the opportunity to pursue her prey. "How shall we know when he has found them?"

Hector sighed and placed a hand loosely on the hilt of his Zanpakuto. It seemed he would not be allowed to rest. Eduj pointed at Yukio and charged a Cero, but did not fire.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 am

Mortal dipped into her first release, and shot a dragon punch at Yukio.

"Calm down, he is only a kid," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 am

*A large "plate" of pixels form in front of him like a shield, taking the punch without any problem. Blood spurts out of Mortal's side.*

A"Also, I haven't had any time to heal you yet!"

S"How did he figure out how to make Arrancar?"

*A man with black hair & long bangs steps forward.*

<Did you forget? He made all of the original Arrancar.>

S"...Scyllu?"

<Cero.>

*He holds up his hand & fires a red energy blast into Senthose. A large man with the proportions of a gorilla swings a haymaker at Mortal's head. Another Arrancar, with white "wings" extending from his back, suddenly draws his sword & swings it, freezing one of Hector's legs. Still more Arrancar begin charging their own Ceros, pointing them at Atae & Noctis. Yukio sends a beam of pulsing, multicolored light into the sky, from the screen of his game device.*
==========================================
"He's found them. I'll take the long way. I could use some time to build up my strength for another fight."

*She speeds off for the mountain.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 am

Mortal grabbed the arm, pivoted on her heel, and shoulder thew Gorillacar onto the ground. She then opened her mouth and shot a cero at the downed foe.

Noctis gritted her teeth, grabbed Atae, and sank into her shadow. She dropped Atae into the woods, among some trees, then put herself behind a few of the arrancar, swinging a lanza through as many as she could.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 am

Astarte began travelling directly to Yukio's location with Sonido, rather than a Garganta.

Eduj turned his charged Cero and fired it at the white-winged Arrancar. Meanwhile, Hector unsheathed his Zanpakuto and attempted to use it to break the ice on his leg. With his free hand he launched a Bala at the white-winged Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:02 am

S"Are you people idiots? Forget the damn Arrancar, we barely won against Astarte & Lilith, to say nothing of them & a hundred Arrancar."

*The other Arrancar had started firing at him at some point during his speech, filling him full of holes. The white winged Arrancar was disintegrated, as was half of the Gorillancar. So he grabbed an axe at his side, which covered his arms, creating axe-fists, & thick hair over his body made of steal. In addition to healing his wounds, the mask outed him as the gorilla Hollow who worked with Scylu. He fired his own Cero at Mortal from his mouth. Scyllu releases his Zanpakuto, turning all of his fingers into scythe-like blades, covering him with a hard exoskeleton, & giving him a tail. He immediately began making clones of himself, which then attacked Noctis. Daisy-fingers began exploding out of the mountainside like big, fucked up trees. Yukio had disappeared in the chaos.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 am

Astarte had almost arrived, and so she generated three of her own clones.

"What is your suggestion, Senthose?" Hector asked, assuming that Senthose had not been killed. At the same time he attempted to catch the nearest enemy Arrancar in five strings. Eduj saw the fingers emerging and fired at one with another Cero.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:28 am

Mortal wrapped gorillacar's face in scales before he shot the cero, then backed away, waiting to here where Senthose suggested they go.

Noctis sank into her shadow, then grabbed Atae's ankle, freaking her the fuck out, and dragged her into her shadow as well. She then began moving further away from all the hubb bubb while keeping an eye on Senthose, to see where he went.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 am

*The finger Eduj shoots snaps in half, both halves cauterized. The severed fingertip does, however, creep along the ground towards him, like an unholy parody of Aroma.*

"I don't know any place where they cannot get to. Just split up for now, I will come get you."

*Senthose disappears into a red Garganta. The gorilla aims a punch at Mortal's wounded side, & another at her face. The Scyllu clones all charge Ceros, pointing at Eduj. An Arrancar with a grotesquely thick body & large mouth consumes the winged Arrancar & spits him back out, good as new.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 am

One of Astarte's clones hit the ground nearby and then used Sonido to carry out a powerful fly kick into the Gorilla's side, trying to send it flying away from Mortal. Another of her clones appeared just above Senthose as he entered his red Garganta and tried to catch him with a blast of lightning. Her third clone stood with Astarte high in the air above the scene.

Hector flashed to Eduj with Sonido and grabbed his shoulder, intending to fly away. Before he could move however, an arc of lightning was launched at his back from Astarte's scythe. Swearing, he spun around and swung Eduj into it's path, leading to Eduj's left shoulder and neck becoming badly burned. Hector then began flying away with Eduj in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Sab grabbed Aroma, teleported to Mortal, grabbed her, then teleported to Tokyo Disneyland. Mortal looked around, "Is this Disneyland?"

"I couldn't think of anywhere else to go..."

--

Noct shadow jumped until she was back at her old apartment. With the lights off, and blinds drawn, it was pitch black, exactly as she left it. Noct sat down on her old couch, and let out a sigh. Atae fumbled around in the dark until Noct turned on the lights for her, "Where are we?"

"This is my old apartment."

"Won't they know to check here?"

"I don't think Euryale even knows I still own it, and it was the only place I could think of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 28 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next