Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Tsukishima<I'm sorry, Euryale. After you.>

*Euryale turns away & heads through the Garganta, with a hand over her eyes. As soon as she's on the other side & Tsukishima is on his way through, Senthose quickly moves up a Ressurrecion stage, charges 2 Cero Oscuras, & blasts them both at his back. He turns around, just a little shocked, & hastily holds up his sword to block. The Garganta closes somewhere in the middle of his attack.*

"With any luck, he's dead."
======================================
*Lilith jerks a hand up, causing bamboo spears to emerge from the sides of the trees & sever the wires. She then points at Hector.*

"Six Rod Light Prison."
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, Ginjo is hacking away at Eduj's restraints.*

Ginjo<You have to escape quickly. This is her Bankai, so I can't be sure she can't see us right now.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Noctis had to force herself to not strangle Senthose to death, "What are you doing, Euryale might have been hit!!"

Atae put a hand on Noct's shoulder, "I know you're upset, but don't worry, Euryale was already on the other side."

Noct swung away from Atae, "And how do you know the attack didn't go through the garganta either?!"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

"I was waiting until she was out of the way so she wouldn't jump in front of the attack. But I had too little time to charge those Ceros, I'm not sure they even killed Tsukishima, much less somehow zig-zagged through him to get to Euryale."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Noct let out a long sigh, "I'm just... I really want to kill that guy. I'm going to kill that guy."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 am

"Please don't try anything else," Astarte said, her lightning attack dying away in her hands. "There is nothing for you to do but wait for Tsukishima's help. Otherwise, I'm sure you know I'll have to..."

Hector lifted his hands a moment before becoming trapped by the Kido, palms facing down. From his clawed hand he fired a Cero down into the Rods of Light on his right side.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 am

*The waves of the explosion hit the trees around him. They shake slightly before exploding in a flurry of pink blooms. Lilith appears behind him, growing a katar out of the vines on her right wrist, she slashes at him.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Sure enough, vines dart out of the trees to wrap around Ginjo's sword, the space in between it, & his arms.*
=====================================
"While we have a lull in the enemy's defenses, we should go pick up Mortal."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 am

Hector span and tried to deflect the slash with his claws. Assuming that this worked, Hector hopped backwards a few metres and began humming, causing a mostly transparent shield formed around him.

Eduj struggled his hardest against the bindings that still held him, hoping that Ginjo had weakened them enough to release him.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am

Noct looked over the area and found Mortal, just chillin' with Giriko, Jackie, and Astarte, "Well, that isn't suspicious... Mortal isn't doing anything. She isn't fighting, she just looks kinda annoyed."

"Maybe she doesn't want to fight," Atae said. She looked at Senthose, "How does she usually act when put up against an opponent she doesn't want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:31 pm

"Stupidly. Hopefully, I put Tsukishima down for long enough that he hasn't had a chance to get to her."
*Lilith pulls on the katar, removing it from her arm. As it goes, the vines twist into the shaft, lengthening it. When she snaps it off, she now has a spear a little bit taller than she is.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Just as Eduj gets free, he's hit with another Six Rod Light Prison. Additionally, trees begin growing around him in a cage formation. Ginjo begins twisting out of the vines holding him.*
[Tsukishima isn't here yet. Something isn't right.]

*As the park begins to move again, Giriko adjusts his watch again.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm

"Well, she is over this way," Noct said, "Lets go before Mortal becomes all fucked up too. I would hate to deal with her on top of everything else."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:28 am

Astarte's eyes flicked over to Aroma and Sab and she furrowed her brow, shifting her stance slightly to combat any possible attacks from them. While Astarte doubted that they would act without direction from Mortal in this situation, she was as careful as ever.
"Could something have happened to him? Shall we remain here?"

Hector remained in his place, considering retreat if help did not arrive soon.

Eduj stood still but began another period of profuse vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 pm

*Senthose simply walks into Time Tells No Lies.*

"I see two humans I don't recognize, & I'm fairly certain that I should murder at least one of them."
========================================
*Lilith disappears, reappearing as 3 solid-looking Flash Step clones around Hector. One slashes across his left side, the second stabs at his back, & the third stabs at his neck.*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The tree cage is completed. The foliage around the clearing becomes denser.*

Ginjo<It looks as though she can no longer afford to contain us with Kido.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Mortal spread her arms, "About damn time."

Noct points to Giriko, "That is Giriko, the one I told you about before." She pointed to Jackie, "That is Jackie, she gets stronger the dirtier her boots get. She was with Ginjo, so I'm guessing she was also turned crazy by Tsukishima." Noct then created a lanza, and looked at Giriko, feeling like she should repay him for knocking her out the day before.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

Astarte threw both hands in Senthose's direction and launched another powerful blast of lightning at him. At the same time, a Sonido Clone appeared behind Noctis and swung a kick at her head.

Hector's shield was able to withstand the attacks long enough for him to speed away from Lilith and her clones.

Seven clones of Eduj rose from his new puddle of vomit and tore off his restraints. With his right hand, Eduj tore open a Garganta which would lead to Hector's location.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am

*Lilith grabs him by the shoulder as he's attempting to escape. Vines encase her hand, forming a claw.*

"You aren't going anywhere."

*She then stabs at his chest.*
--------------------------------------------
*This is impossible, because he has no idea where Hector is. Ginjo simply decides to jump over a bush & take his best bet running through the jungle. He undoes Cross of Scaffold to make it less cumbersome to carry, but keeps the cross in his hand.*
============================
*Senthose holds out his own hand, releasing a pulse of electricity that repels the lightning. One of his tentacles darts back to make a grab at Astarte's foot. Since he's no match for an Arrancar in Segunda, Giriko fucks off through a Garganta, but the effects of his abilities remain. Jackie stomps the ground, kicking up a tremor of rocks that moves towards Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

Another Sonido Clone appeared mid-way between Senthose and Astarte and grabbed the tentacle, digging her claws in and tearing it in half. The real Astarte flew up about ten metres into the air and bit down on her tongue, drawing a few lines of blood which rolled over her bottom lip and down her chin.

Twenty strings flew out of Hector's back and shoulders, wrapping around Lilith's arms, wings and neck. Should Lilith's arms be restrained, the stab would not land.

Eduj reopened a Garganta to lead fifty metres into the air above himself.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

Mortal sees Giriko leave and tries to release.

Noct ducks the kick and stabs the clone in the crotch with a lanza. She then looked up and launched the lanza at Astarte.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

*Blue fire spreads over Mortal's body. On the plus side, she successfully enters Ressurrecion, & is not dead. On the downside, several parts of her body are badly burned, inhibiting her strength, movement, & well, everything, & they do not have time to heal it right now.*

"What the Hell was that? Was that the effect of Time Tells No Lies?"

*To complicate matters, the park starts moving again. The old people may not be able to see the ghosts, but they can sure see the lightning exploding out of nowhere. They try to run for cover & the woman trips, & cannot get up.*
=========================================
*Lilith uses her Cero again. As well, several spear-sharpened branches grow out of the nearby bamboo trees & fire at Hector.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*The cheating bastard gets out of the forest, but still can't see or sense anything going on inside.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Noct uses bringer light to get to the woman, and try to get her to safety. "Get out of here lady," Noct said, before returning to the fight.

Mortal is not happy with being blown up and looks at Jackie, holding her personally responsible. Mortal furrowed her brow, and used an Aliento de Fuego on her, causing a dragon head to appear in front of Jackie and breath a swath of fire at her, fighting fire, with fire.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Astarte tensed her body and arched her back before dropping her mouth open and launching a Gran Rey Cero from it. The Cero would meet the Lanza in it's path and was aimed for Noctis, though the ensuing explosion would probably involve Senthose as well.

Hector once again used Sonido to escape Lilith's attacks. He did, however, now boast a scorched left arm and a pair of deep cuts on his back and thigh from her spears. Now convinced that he could not win inside the forest, he hopped backwards into a Garganta that would lead him back to Senthose's stray cat city. To avoid being stopped before he could enter the Garganta, he reproduced his earlier humming noise to form a transparent shield around himself.

Eduj, frustrated with not being able to sense through the forest or quickly clear it, decided that he would just wait were he was for Hector and Ginjo to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm

*A pink barrier surrounds the Garganta & Lilith slashes through the shield with her spear. Ginjo emerges from the opposite end of the clearing. He then runs towards Lilith's back, releasing Cross of Scaffold & holding it in the center of the blade, in a reverse-grip.*
*The woman looks at Noctis, clearly skeptical, but ignores the urge to ask questions & simply runs away. Senthose is peeling himself off of the rock spikes when Jackie appears behind him & kicks him in the back, sending him into the ground & generating a crater.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Mortal donkey punches Jackie with a dragon fist.

Noct put up a shadow dome to protect herself against the blast. Two lanzas then shoot out from shadows at different parts of the park and launch up at Astarte. One from behind her, the other in front.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 am

Astarte used Sonido to quickly jump to one side so that the Lanzas would collide where she had been standing. At the same time the clone which had torn Senthose's tentacle tried to rip through the surely weakened dome. Astarte began charging another blast of lightning.

As soon as his shield was broken once more, Hector unleashed ten strings from his chest and another from each palm to tangle Lilith while Ginjo approached from behind.
"Try to break her Hollowfication!" Hector called out to Ginjo. "Maybe take off her primary arm, too."

Eduj began to consider going to help Senthose.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 am

*Lilith spins around, emitting pulses of pink energy to deflect the strings. She also fires a Cero at Ginjo, who blocks with his sword.*

"Thank you for cluing me in to the sneak attack."

*She spins the spear around to stab backwards into Hector's stomach.*
*Tentacles spring up, trying to ensnare Jackie, but she dodges them fairly easily, until Senthose shoots her in the back with a bolt of lightning, knocking her unconscious. Moe then jumps out of nowhere, punching at Mortal's back. Aroma slings silk at him, but when he punches it, she slips, accidentally tying up Mortal.*

A"Oops. I'm sorry, Mortal."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 am

The two lanzas collide and produce quite the nice explosions buffeting everyone in the area with the shockwave. On the plus side for Astarte, the clone is finding it easy to break through the shell. When it looks inside it would see that Noct isn't in there. She had been banking on Astarte avoiding the lanzas to create the explosion, because it afforded her the distraction, as well as disorientation to bringer light behind Astarte and slash down at her wing.

Mortal turns around to look at Moe, still topless save for her bikini, and breathes a swath of fire on him with her dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next