Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Stoneport

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Azena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 am

"I used to hang out in this part of town when I was younger," Noct said, "There was a dance studio just around the corner that I used to go to."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 am

Astarte seemed a little surprised, "I didn't know about a dance studio or anything... I don't know a lot about my neighbourhood."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 am

Noct shrugged, "I would be surprised if it is still there." Noct looked out the window, "It was a long time ago. A lot of things were different."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 am

Astarte didn't really know how to respond, and began gazing at the floor of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Stoneport
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Devil's Playground-
Jump to: