Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Stoneport

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Azena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"Thank you," Astarte repeated, heading through the door.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Noct sent a text down to the garage to prepare her car, then turned to Astarte, "If you don't have a car, how did you get here today?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 pm

"I got a taxi," Astarte replied.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Noct frowned, "I could have a car come get you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

"I really appreciate the offer," Astarte said. "But I feel like that would be a bit much. Public transport works well enough for me."

"Obviously not," Enkidu snorted. "Don't you realize how cowardly that would be?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm

"There are a multitude of company cars available, if you have a license," Noct said. She hit the button for the elevator, "It really isn't an issue. As you can see, the company has quite a reach. A company car isn't really 'putting us out'. There are people below you on the payroll that actually make use of them." As the elevator pinged open, Noct walked in, "At the very least you could allow the company to cover your travel expenses."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 am

"I guess... that would be alright, then," Astarte said, also entering the elevator. She obviously didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 am

"Before we started watching the news I asked you what it was that you enjoyed," Noct said, "Care to answer now?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 am

"Do you mean generally?" Astarte asked. "Or about working?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

"Generally, or, I don't know, whichever you prefer," Noct said with a small shrug, "I'm just making conversation." She pointed to the top of the wall that showed that they were not even half-way down the building, "As you can see, it is a bit of a trip to the garage."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 am

"Well, I suppose, I don't do a lot," Astarte made a slight shrugging motion. "I will occasionally draw, and read, and I like long walks... all pretty typical stuff... But I don't like to be idle for too long."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 am

"Hm, so, no particular hobby?" Noct asked.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 am

"Not really," Astarte replied. "I have gone through a few phases of collecting things, and I once decided to learn how to make my own clothes, but I never got far with any of that. And yourself? Do you have much time for hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm

"Not particularly," Noct replied, "When I was a child I had a lot more free time, and I got into a bunch of things, art, dancing, things like that. Now though, I'm a bit busy with maintaining the business." She then shook her head, "Wait, that is a kind of a lie, whenever I have time, I enjoy playing games; bit geeky though."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm

"I think it is a good idea for you to play games," Astarte said. "Being the CEO of Night Capital, you must get quite stressed at times. Playing games could relieve that."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Noct shrugged, "It is just something I enjoy doing, have since I was a kid." Just then the elevator pinged, and the doors opened to the garage, "As far as stress goes, I think I'm actually quite alright on that front. I usually find great ways to keep myself satisfied, and relaxed."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Astarte stepped out of the elevator, "I envy that. I often find myself stressed, and I have not half as much responsibility as you."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Noct smiled, "It is easy when your workload is split between such a number of people." She then began making her way over to the car, "It is partly why I asked if you had any hobbies. You're now one of the people I'm going to lean on."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 pm

"When you put it like that, it makes me realize how different this job will be for me," Astarte said quietly. "No one has ever 'leaned' or 'relied' on me before, unless you count slobs roaring for more alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"I could do that too, if it'll put you at ease," Noct said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

"Oh, no thank you," Astarte smiled. "Working for you is an extremely welcome change from the bar."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Noct snapped her fingers in mock disappointment, she then smiled again as the door was opened for her. She motioned for Astarte to get in first, "I know I keep going on about it, but I'm glad. I value the company of people I enjoy, so I was happy when you agreed to come."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Astarte entered the car, still smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 pm

"Lets get you dropped off first," Noct said, as she sat down next to Astarte. Noct looked towards the driver, then Astarte, "Just give him the address."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Astarte gave the driver an address, feeling a little conscious of her low economic status and dingy location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stoneport   Welcome to Stoneport - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Stoneport
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Devil's Playground-
Jump to: