Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Loki
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm

OOC: I wasn't talking about that specifically. And oh well.

S"The only reason you aren't interested is because I don't have a vagina. Admit it."

L"...I'm not sure, but I think you both admitted to lusting after me."

*After being sliced in half, the 2 halves immediately reconnect.*

S"It likely had strong regeneration to begin with. My powers will only make it harder to kill."

L"...You didn't answer me."

*The tentacles twist into paper-thin sheets of blackness which explode, destroying the scales. It grows a second longsword in its other arm, but attacks by jabbing into Mortal's abdomen with 2 additional arms that emerge from its body.*

<Are you not planning on getting up? Then maybe I should find someone else. A real challenge.>
========================================
*Euryale has to keep slowing down & waiting for Noctis to catch up.*

"So, what do you want to do tonight?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Five Astarte's appeared in a ring around Findor, each lashing out at him with claws that blazed with lightning. The real Astarte attacked from his left.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Mortal didn't respond to Senthose, but made sure to get a quip in on Lilith, "Don't flatter yourself," She said before getting promptly stabbed. With a huff, Mortal dropped a release state, and took a big bite, and started chewing before swallowing. Mimo then got eated.

--

Noctis tries to bring up the pace when she realizes her lack of effort was slowing Euryale down, "I've got an idea," She replied sexilly.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Yue is laying on the ground laughing, "Why wouldn't I get up? You're the first real one of Keter's jokers I've enjoyed fighting" Yue rises . "I'm curious though. Your mask is a power limiter? So how do you get it back then? Your skills intrigue me." Yue floats back up to where Findor is and brushes the soot and sand off his body.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 am

OOC: Stop saying, "Sexily."

*As a matter of fact, Euryale just plain swims faster than Noctis. By the time she's gotten to the shore, Noctis is still 10 feet out.*

E"What?! Did you say something?! ...Never mind, just tell me when you come onto shore!"
======================================
L"Oh, you're one to talk! For about a month, I thought you were an old man!"

*One of Mimo's arms falls out of the dragon's mouth, where it meets with the rest of the black goop, either already there or from the "trees" melting & flowing towards the center. The pool then begins bubbling, & grows to be a massive monster with 4 arms, each equipped with a large sword, about a dozen wings, & lower body that is a mass of tentacles. Its mask comes bubbling out of its face, then the wings begin to glow, casting lights of pink, red, & purple across the desert.*

S"I'm not sure that was wise. How can you be sure poison can't affect you, or that dragon?"

*Findor sees all the clones & does the logical thing of jumping & firing a Cero at them when they all rush into the center.*

<Didn't Antlion take care of you?>

*He looks at Yue when the latter comes up to face him.*

<No es exacta. I don't know any Keter. And the details of my powers aren't your concern.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 pm

*Iris fires another Cero straight at his face, normal sized this time.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 pm

"Even better" Yue brandishes his blade once more. "I guess the warm up is over now. Time to get serious" Yue vanishes only to reappear at Findor's left flank , feint, and vanish again. He repeats this pattern several times before ending the string of feints and false attacks with a cero slash.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Mortal uses scales to try and keep the fucker in place, "Alright, so, this isn't going to end well if we just stay here. Your petals already allow it to make explosions, and the move it is using now is just an even bigger bomb. I'd hate to see the two abilities mixed," Mortal said, "Luckily, it should take it a while to get that move off."

--

Noct gets there and says, "The only ideas I seem to come up with are perverted, so unless that is something you want to do, I'd suggest coming up with a plan."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm

*It's pretty obvious from the look of things that it could break through the scales easily, not that it's moving much in the first place.*

L"Well, maybe it will, but gathering Reitsu into wings is also how I charge my--"

*She's cut off as Mimo fires a Yammy-sized Cero at the 3 of them.*
----------------------------------------------------
*He steps out of the way, slashing across his chest.*

<No es exacta. A Captain's speed is too great for you to deceive, it seems.>
================================
*He just opens his mouth & allows his head to fall forward, trying to devour Iris with the last of his strength.*
================================
E"Maybe later. I was thinking we could dance. Or see a play. Whatever it is they do for fun around here."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

"I don't really think Jamaica is a theater kind of place. I'm pretty sure we can find a place to dance, but... it'd get a bit crowded," Noctis said trying, and failing to hide the disdain in her voice at that last part, "If we try to find a club or someplace to dance, lets find one that isn't so upbeat, or jam packed with people."

--

Mortal goes into Segundo again, and uses a concave swath of fine scales to try and deflect the cero. "Dammit, it is kind of hard to tell what it is going to do when two of us have the same indicator for a different move."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:34 am

*Mortal does not escape without significant damage to her armor. Lilith had Hollowfied at the last second, but half of her mask was broken off, along with the vines & wings of that side. Senthose pops out of the dirt, unharmed. Its wings are still glowing.*

S"My money is on both."

*The tentacles start secreting a purple gas.*

S"Also whatever that is. Don't get near it."
==================================
"Something we could do that doesn't involve a lot of people...that's a tough one. We could stay on the beach, but the idea was for a change of scenery."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 am

Noctis fidgeted a bit, "Then lets just do whatever you want to do. Don't let me make things difficult."

--

Mortal backed the fuck up from the thing, "Why does that thing have better battle synergy than the real things?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

S"Because all you do is insult her, & she lashes back because of her low self-esteem. Then you feel justified in retaliating further because you're overly aggressive & feel a need to 'win the argument.'"

*Lilith glares at him.*

S"What? It's like you people don't really want me to answer questions that make you uncomfortable, or something."

*He looks up at the glowing wings.*

S"That's going to blow up soon, isn't it?"
=====================================
"No, no, no. This is YOUR vacation, too."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 am

"And I'm fine so long as I can spend it with you."

--

"I'm not overly aggressive! I'm the perfect amount of aggressive!" She countered. Mortal then looked at the wings, "Yea, if it starts to flap run, also run if it starts to rain little fire balls." Suddenly Sab, "While you guys are running I'll be teleporting." Then they got the fuck out of there.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 am

S"Thank you for proving my point."

*Bolts of half-fire-half-lightning begin to cascade on the area like a meteor shower. Lilith sprouts wings & flies off.*

L"Seems it's improved on your design."

*After running a bit too far, Mortal finds Antlion's claw bursting from the desert, squeezing her midsection & charging a Cero.*
=================================
"Awww!"

*She hugs Noctis.*

"But someone once said to me, 'I'd rather know you were doing what you wanted to, not wanting to do what I wanted to.' Or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

OOC: How do you intercept a teleport? Golly you're dumb when you're being dumb.

Since Sab should still be there, she teleports Mortal out of the grip. Mortal then retaliates with a Gran Lagarto to the back of the head.

--

"That is a bit wordy, but I think I understand," Noct said with a smile, "So, what would be a good place to go for the both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:03 am

Enkidu appeared atop the giant Arrancar as it tried to eat Iris and slid his blade through the back of it's neck until it was in to the hilt, a lop sided grin spreading across his face.

Astarte's clones disappeared and she dived forward and out of the way of the Cero, narrowly avoiding it.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am

OOC: I find it funny you're implying he hasn't improved since the beginning of the rp.

"Then I guess I'll have to move faster won't I?" Yue dodges the slash.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 pm

OOC: I find it funny you're implying Yue is the STRONGEST THING EVAR.

*No he doesn't. On the other hand, Antlion emerges from the ground, the upper portion of its body seared off. It staggers around on its remaining legs for a bit before it falls over & begins to dissolve.*

<Is this some kind of battle strategy? If so, it's not a very good one. At this rate, it won't be long before you fall.>

*Mimo gathers black "petals" around its body as the glow of its wings fade. Not waiting to see what he does, Lilith turns around & fires a Cero, which it blocks with one of its swords.*
======================================
"Hmm...I know. Let's go find a travel brochure or two. That should give us some ideas."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 pm

OOC: Not strongest but he isn't THAT weak that Findor, who was proven to be overestimating himself about the captain level power thing since Shuhei took him to task, is giving him the run around. It should be an even fight.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I think you're over-thinking things too much."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm

OOC: Effortlessly dodging & tanking attacks. Even fight. Pick one. Or don't, because it doesn't matter: While you're entitled to your own opinion of how strong you think Findor should be, & if you make your own Bleach RP you can do with him whatever you damn well please, I've already decided to take the Captain claim seriously. If you want to keep doing what you're doing, go right ahead, but I'm not responding to any further complaints when it continues to not work.

<No es exacta. It's simple math. You're covered in wounds, I am not. You could release, but I still have my Resurrecion too. With Mimo keeping the rest of your party occupied, I won't even need the others to win this fight.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

*One of Aera's clones tries to push Iris out of the way. The real Aera lands away from the Arrancar, looking up at Enkidu.*

Aera: <And who is this Ken?>

=====

Kite: <...Hello there. What are you up to?>

Last edited by Taegan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 pm

*With the added help of being pushed out of the way, he sonidos to the back of the Arrancar's head and lunges his lance into it with full force. He looks up to see the new visitor.*

Iris: <...Who exactly are you?>

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm

OOC: You've also had Findor effortlessly dodge. It works both ways.

Yue lets his next sert of ceros do the talking as he releases two more cero roundhouse kicks.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC: I am assuming that the following is how an Arrancar would eat another Arrancar.

Enkidu withdrew his blade and tore a chunk of the dead or dying Arrancar's flesh from the open wound, stuffing it into his mouth.
"I am.." Enkidu began before stopping to swallow his food and wipe blood from his face with the back of his hand. "...Enkidu Cyprus. I am no enemy of yours, I'm just looking for a free meal."
He reached down for another chunk of meat.

Astarte looked down at Antlion and shot a final bolt of lightning into it's head before flying down to absorb it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next