Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Loki
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

God Yet Lives - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

*He cracks a smile.*

Iris: <Haha, well alright. Dig in! We can't finish it all ourselves anyway.>

*Iris lifts the visor on his armor and also takes a chunk out of the Arrancar, stuffing it in his mouth.*

Iris: <Tastes less... I dunno, it doesn't taste as good as it used to.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Mortal arrives back on the scene close to Lilith and shoots a Gran Lagarto at Mimo, as Sab poofs out of the area.

--

Noctis nodded, "Great idea. I'm pretty sure I saw a bunch of them in the lobby of our hotel."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 am

*Findor drops & stabs him. In the balls. The petals turn into a blast of blue fire that causes a sonic boom & vitrifies the sand underneath it. Needless to say, it easily cuts through the Gran Lagarto Cero & keeps going, towards the person who shot it.*

L"It needs to be completely incinerated. But I only have 1 Kido I'm sure would work, & I'm rather accustomed to my limbs."

S"Couldn't you use your Hollow wings? They do regenerate, don't they?"

L"The spell's power is based on the strength of the limb that is sacrificed. The extra limbs that come out of my Hollow form are good for a lot of things, but they aren't that powerful."
========================================
"You're really eager to get back to the hotel, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm

*Taiyo squirms.*

"Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

<Right. Like I'm going to release the bitch who's sworn to kill me.>

*She starts making chewing motions.*

<Oh? Did I do that in here? Sorry. I'm eating a Hollow out there. It gets confusing, you see.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm

OOC: And so Yue died which means I'm no longer in this rp and required to post. Excellent. One less stress causer.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Noctis shook her head, "What? No, that isn't what I meant. I was being serious, the hotel had them."

--

Sab comes in and teleports Mortal to safety. When Mortal reappeared beside Lilith she used an Aliento de Fuego to shoot fire at Mimo from her own mouth. After the attacked ceased she turned to Lilith and asked, "Does it have to be YOUR limb? You can have one of mine. Hell, you can have all four if it'll get this thing killed quickly."

OOC: A stab to the nuts doesn't kill you.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

OOC: He exploded him. Unless Neo merged two different actions for different people into one part. Ether way I'm kind of sick of what's going on in this rp anyway. Neo doesn't know how to run an rp fairly so its a good out. Lesson learned. Never join Neo's shit. He's bad at being fair.

Edit: Before he points it out. Neo's still got a better track record than me when making rps. I'm aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

"Oh. Well, we can still stop off at the room for a bit."
==========================================
OOC: I'll shed a crocodile tear for each time I check the topic without seeing you complain. On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of giving you the title Ragequit Roy.

L"Yes. It has to be my own. And, as I said, I am rather attached to them."

*Mimo, of course, blocks with the sword.*

S"I can probably generate a toxin to interfere with its regeneration. Then we could work on getting rid of its weapons. But it would have to be delivered by direct injection into its body."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

OOC: I only complained about FFT in private with you though :U. And most of that subsided once the system you were using was more clear. Still not happy about the system you went with there but tis the nature of the beast that is FFT so I can see why.

I'd probably take back what I said about not joining another of your rps if you made .hack or KtC again because its worth it there. Bleach? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm

*She squirms and thrashes around some more.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

OOC: This whole thing is dumb. I hope you both realize that. Neo is dumb for most likely lashing out at Yue to spite Seraph, and Seraph is dumb for well... allowing himself to get stabbed in the dick.

"Can't you just... get a new one? I'm sure you Soul Reapers know how to replace limbs," Mortal said, "I mean, losing an arm is like a rite of passage for you people."

--

"A bit?" Noctis asked, "I'd prefer we take out time."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Enkidu began using both hands to tear at the corpse and his spiritual pressure fluctuated slightly with each bite he took.
"So.. who are you.. guys?" Enkidu asked between mouthfuls.

Astarte turned from Antlion, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and shot back towards Findor, trying to make some eye contact as she travelled.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm

OOC:

S"Hey, Aroma, get over here!"

L"No, I can't 'just get a new one.' Blade of Cremation causes too much damage to the terminal joint. The reason it would work for my Hollow limbs is because they're plants. They can pretty much reproduce endlessly through vegitative cloning."

*Since Astarte has the good sense to be in Ressurrecion, Findor just barely dodges.*

<Engrave upon the surface of the water, Pinza Aguda.>

*His Zanpakuto erupts into purple flames, which cover his body. When they clear, most of him is covered in a hard pleated "cloak" of armor, with a lobster claw on his left hand, & a gigantic lobster claw on his right, which is almost as tall as he is, & has to be connected to his shoulder by some kind of cord.*
======================================
"You know what I mean."

*Euryale starts gathering her shit into the backpack.*
======================================
<Yeah, that's not gonna do anything. Hey...maybe, in lieu of Captain, I can be Queen of Hueco Mundo. What do you think of that?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm

OOC: Perpetuate bullshit. Wonder why you get blamed for it.

*Taiyo continues thrashing around.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm

<I thought I told you that wouldn't be enough. You don't have enough rage, enough killing instinct to sever those chains.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 pm

*The Taiylow can talk to the hills all she wants, but they won't talk back. In other words, Taiyo continues thrashing about.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 pm

*Iris, having gone without a meal for god knows how long, also starts chewing down pieces of the Arrancar more rapidly.*

Iris: <Oh, just passing-by Arrancars. With the worst of luck, if I may add. Did you know that this is the THIRD fight we've had today? One that happened right after two others? Lady Luck's been shoving her stick up our asses all day, if you don't mind me saying.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Before he even finished his transformation, Astarte had unleashed a sizable barrage of lightning and Cero at him.

"I can't say I've had the best of luck either," Enkidu shook his head before taking another mouthful. "But I.. suppose I brought some of that misfortune on myself."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

"It can't be that bad," Mortal said, totally because she wants to beat Mimo, and not because she now really, really wants to see Lilith rip her arm off, "You Soul Reapers are lucky that us Arrancar don't know Kido, else we'd be lopping off our limbs to win left and right."

--

Noctis smiled, packing up her things as well, "Well, what are we waiting for then?"

OOC: Noct is going to be so disappointed when she realizes Euryale isn't talking about playing the vidja games.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 am

*The Taiylow walks forward & raises her hand back like she's about to slap Taiyo across the face. But when she goes in for the kill, so to speak, she just rubs her cheek & smiles.*

<Normally, I'd punish you for defying me. Maybe it's because I'm in a good mood, but right now, it seems sort of cute.>
=======================================
L"I don't think I like you."

*Senthose has strung some silk between his fingers & uses it to fling some shit at Mimo.*

S"It has been envenomated."

L"...I refuse to believe that worked."

S"Well, it probably won't be very fast-acting, but I did poison it."
=========================================
*Once they've picked up the brochures, Euryale whips out the key & starts heading up to the room.*

"Do you think I got a tan?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 am

"Won't know until you strip," Noctis said, tossing her things on a chair, "We'd have to inspect your tan lines."

--

"That was rude," Mortal said, before shooting another swath of fire at Mimo.

--

Atae strolled through the Fourth division, doing things that need to be done.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 am

L"Rude? Rude?! You keep trying to get me to lose my arm!"

*Mimo blocks it, petals scattering across the desert.*

L"You're also going to kill us at this rate."
====================================
"But it's hard to get this swimsuit off."
====================================
<Fourth seat Atae! Fourth seat Atae!>

*Hanataro runs up to her, panting.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 am

"I'll give you one of my arms," Mortal offered. After seeing the petals she furrowed her eyebrows, "I didn't realize that that move had that much energy in it."

--

"Come here, I think I've got enough experience undressing you to get a swimsuit off."

--

"Yes?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 am

L"It looks relatively weak to me."
=================================
*Euryale walks over, leaning into Noctis & lifting up her arms.*
=================================
<I went...to Lieutenant...Tipheret's...to see how...well she was healing...but she isn't there. No one has seen her for days.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next