Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+4
Loki
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
Script-Z
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

God Yet Lives - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm

OOC: Just a gentle reminder than Yue is actually massively strong.

Yue allows himself to be push to the ground and lands gracefully before launching himself back at Findor, "You're pretty strong to be able to push me back."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Noctis smiled a bit, despite her dislike of creepy things in water she had to admit that it was a bit cute, "Yea, it is kind of. Just be careful with that thing, okay."

--

Mortal furrowed her brow, "Hardly," Mortal said, dodging the attack, and slicing diagonally upwards at it.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm

OOC: And so is Findor! You can't prove he's not!

<I can do that too.>

*His mouth opens disturbingly wide, his chinsac literally folding as his mouth gapes to the point where it could easily swallow a building. A green cero begins charging within.*
========================================
<Maybe I overestimated the abilities of a lieutennant. Oh well. Cero.>

*He points the sword at Yue & fires a purple blast of energy at him.*
*It holds up its hand, a massive dragon claw emerging from its back to grab the blade. It then spreads its mouth open wide, a second jaw opening up on its torso & darting out to try & eat Mortal.*

L"Oh, don't be modest, it even has your bad attitude!"

S"So we're just going to sit here quipping at each other instead of fighting, then?"

*He turns to block a swipe from Antlion.*

S"I forgot this thing was still alive."

*Antlion climbs over him, but Senthose buries himself in the sand.*
E"Stingrays are really sweet. Oddly enough, most poisonous animals are friendly."

*She lets go of it & it continues swimming along, generally not giving a fuck.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: Except that he's a total joke compared to Braggy's other fraccion? Not complaining just it seems like you forgot that Yue, even unreleased, is capable of wielding his sword which easily weighs 300lbs, one handed.

Yue dodges via sonido and reappears at Findor's flank and aims a brutal slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Enkidu rose up from the sand and stretched his muscles before heading in the direction of Aera and Iris.
"This is boring as hell."

Astarte appeared above the Antlion and fired a barrage of lightning at it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

*Findor blocks, lashing at him with his hand-blade. Antlion roars, half of its flank melted. The masks that are left fire red Ceros at her.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Astarte fired a few short bursts of lightning the intercept the Ceros and flew out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Yue grabs him by the wrist with his freehand then flings Findor towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 pm

*Senthose severs one of Antlion's arms with a Cero. The sand monsters from before start emerging from the ground & covering its body. Meanwhile, Findor flips over in the air, pushes off, & charges at Yue.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

OOC: Also the reason I'm not complaining about your badassification of Findor is because Findor deserved to be more badass then he was.

Yue meets the charge with his own again causing sparks when their two swords meet again. "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Mortal fires a cero from her fist into the gaping mouth of the blob, then rips her sword from its grip and takes a hop away from it, "Bad attitude, I'm incredibly nice!"

Sab, who had been teleporting through the air for most of the time, let out a cackle at that, "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh."

--

"It is kind of freaky looking though... when you're not making it look cute."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

"Aw, but he just wants to be your friend."
=====================================
*Mimo blocks the Cero with its sword & a bunch of black flakes fall to the ground. Additionally, spiky black "trees" are bursting out of the ground around the area.*

<Don't be surprised if he mixes & matches the powers of those he copies. As for you....>

*He angles his sword & fires a Bala into Yue's face. Antlion is apparently pissed that someone stole its shtick, because all of its faces let out a roar, then they close up & it burrows after Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 am

Yue actually headbutts the bala and there's a brief explosive ripple. When the smoke clears Yue's face is fine except for a layer of ash. "Apparently you didn't know but like Coyote Starrk I can fire a cero from any point on my body" Yue says telling a half truth. He then breaks away from Findor and releases one of his signature roundhouse kick ceros.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:39 pm

*Aera gasps, terrified, and her fox ears flatten. She holds her hands out, forming a black ice prism up in the sky next to the Arrancar's head. Three Sombras Heladas emerge from it and she Sonido's to them, the four double punching at the left side of its head in a joint effort that equals four times Aera's strength. With this she hopes to at least keep it from hitting Iris.*

=====

*Kite goes to look for Urahara at his barracks.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 pm

*Iris sonidos in front of the Arrancar's stomach and finishes charging, putting an estimated 70% of his total current energy into it. He fires point blank, an incredibly large Cero blast firing forward, heading directly for him.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Mortal is a bit mortified when she realizes something, "Dear god, this is... us, combined. Why am I not surprised that it would turn out to be something this horrible?"

--

"Is he any good at playing games?" Noctis asked sarcastically, before she began to swim around Euryale, "Or perhaps I could come out here and visit him, pretending to be a fish."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Astarte waited for it to resurface, her wings and arms flashing with sparks.

Enkidu appeared on the edge of the scene with Aera and Iris. He watched with his arms crossed.
"I don't know these people. I wonder if they are servants of the tentacled one and the whore?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

*As he was already leaning, this knocks him off balance & he falls, but as he falls, he fires off his Cero, a beam of light stretching for miles into the desert. It also vaporizes the elephant because I don't like him. He then starts to push himself back up, blood pouring out of his stomach like a damn river.*

<Bastards...bastards...you...do you really think...I'll let you get away with this?!>
=========================================
*Senthose emerges from the ground nearby.*

S"Oh, come now, it's--"

*8 tentacles burst out of its back. Senthose begins to cry manly tears.*

S"---It's perfect. I...I invented cave painting to convey this level of beauty. Before now, I thought it could never exist in the real world."

L"The only thing that disturbs me more than the thought of being fused with you & him is knowing that he wants to fuck a 3-person fusion of me, you, & him."

*Mimo tilts its head back to look down at Mortal, as Senthose sometimes does when he wants to gloat. Then the tentacles on its back dart out towards her & Lilith.*
-------------------------------------------------------
*A gaping mouth appears in the sand, sucking the desert into it. The suction becomes so powerful that twigs start to snap off of the quartz trees & even things in the air are being pulled down towards it. The sand weasels flit through the gale, descending upon the larger branches & breaking them into powder.*
-------------------------------------------------------
*Findor dodges just enough that the rest of his mask is blown off.*

<Like Coyote Starrk? Let us see if that is exacta!>

*He points his sword at Yue & starts firing balas like a damn machinegun.*
=================================
"He just wants a hug. Why else would he look like this?"

*Euryale stretches her arms out & starts waving them gently. She might be trying to imitate a stingray.*
=================================
*Urahara emerges from a hole near his barracks with a shovel.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Yue basically does a aerial flip to round house launching a trio of ceros from his body to intercept the bala. The part he was holding out on was the fact he could convert his cero energy into direct force. That could be useful for gaining the upperhand if this came down to a pure power struggle in the end.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Noctis can't help but laugh at the sight.

--

"Well, at least I know 1/3 of us wouldn't enjoy that," Mortal said, "And just to make this incredibly clear, I am the 1/3 that would not enjoy it." She said, shooting a cero at its smug face.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 am

*What actually happens is he gets hit by a shitton of bala, because they go 20 times faster than a Cero.*

L"Yeah, well, I wouldn't enjoy having relations with YOU either."

*Lilith jumps out of the way of the tentacles. It opens its mouth & blocks with its own Cero, while pulling Mortal towards it. When she gets close enough, the black flakes on the ground explode in red blasts of energy.*
=======================================
"Well, it's getting kind of late. We should probably head back to the beach, while the sun is still up."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am

OOC: Except that you proved earlier than Yue's cero kicks travel faster when I used them to intercept before since he curves them into a sickle shape. You need to stop flip flopping. But whatever. Bala are weak attacks anyway.

Yue shrugs the damage off and releases another cero roundhouse.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

OOC: I don't know what you're talking about, but he is NOT shrugging off Captain-level attacks unreleased. I also recommend you read your own sign-up for a change before you start complaining about my alleged inconsistencies.

*What actually happens is that he's hit with a shitton of Balas & falls to the ground, battered & bruised.*

<And this...is my strength at Captain level. It's a world of difference from lieutennant, isn't it?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 pm

"Agreed," Noctis said, making her way back slowly.

--

Mortal tanks it with scales, then tries to cleave it in two. "Well, it was more the Senthose thing I was getting at, and you're kind of his type, so I know he'd enjoy you, leaving me as the only one not having any fun."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm

OOC: But bala are barely weak kidou in strength >.> srsly. Also what? I've done the cero kick thing multiple times. Its an extension of his ability to channel and release cero from his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next