Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death & the Sign-Up 2

Go down 
+5
Loki
Script-Z
Taegan
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Name: Iris Schrodencloud
Actual: 630
Appearance:

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 Irisschrodencloud

Type: Arrancar
Bio: Iris is an old friend of Aera's that hid with her during Aamon's schemes. After Aamon was taken out, Iris left and wandered Hueco Mundo on his own until yet another uprising was being staged by another person named Senthose, which he also decided to stay out of. However, recently he's decided to come out of the shadows and make his mark. He's currently in the human world looking for Aera.

Abilities:
Spiritual pressure: Above average.
Cero, Bala, Hierro, etc: Pretty powerful.
Speed: Average.
Swordsmanship: Average.

Power:

Resurreccion
Release phrase: Stab and protect, Armadillo.
Iris grows white plated armor all over his body, and his Zanpakuto becomes a lance.

Resurreccion abilities:

- Increased defense due to the armor.
- Can create spherical barriers that can protect people; the pattern on them look like armadillo shells.
- Slows down his speed a little bit, in return for increasing his Hierro's strength.

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 Irisschrodencloudresurr

Segunda Etapa

***Going to be added later on***

Other: His ceros and balas are white colored.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 pm

~Sign-Up~
Name: Astarte Cyprus.

Appearance: Astarte is a small woman (around 165cm tall and weighing 50kg) with waist length brown hair and brilliant blue eyes.
She wears a bright blue puffy dress which covers only her breasts, waist and half of her thighs (it is not a two piece, but is connected) with her Zanpakuto strapped to her back (diagonally). She does not wear shoes, her hollow hole is located in the centre of her stomach and her mask fragments are a bird's empty eye socket sitting over her left eye.

Type: Arrancar.

Bio: Astarte was murdered by her mother in an act of murder-suicide at a young age. She eventually turned into a hollow in the shape of a large bird. When she became very powerful and was turned into an Arrancar, she was content to continue the simple life of a hollow and remained mostly unheard of in Hueco Mundo and the Soul Society.

Abilities: Astarte has a very high spiritual pressure and has a sonido capable of producing up to four speed clones, however she is a weak swords-woman and has a soft Hierro. Her Cero is a regular red Cero which can be fired from her mouth or hands.

Power:
Zanpakuto Name- Amentia.
Release Phrase- "Cry".
Ressureccion Appearance- Astarte's skin, hair and dress become bone white while her eyes turn blood red and her nails turn to black claws. Black wings also burst out from her back, a metre long when fully extended.
Ressureccion Abilites- Her primary abilities are all drastically enhanced (speed, spiritual pressure and hierro) and she is capable of producing large amounts of lightening on her claws and wings which can be fired long distances.
Her other abilities are illusion based- by looking into her opponents eyes for a second, she can slow down their perception of time by three seconds. She can also enter her opponents inner world for five minutes by looking into her opponents eyes for 10 seconds (and 10 minutes after 20), leaving both bodies in a coma like sleep for that time. These two abilities can not be used in unison.
She has not achieved a Segunda Etapa yet.

Other: Astarte's aspect of death is terror.
In all forms Astarte is especially vulnerable to fire- not only does it cause her to become filled with fear, but it can easily disrupt her illusions.

Will this RPG require me to have seen past the 10th Series of Bleach?

Last edited by Astarte on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 am

That's not a dress. That is a two-piece outfit. Also, she is missing Mask Fragments.

"Alters perception of time by 3" what? Also, the bio lacks information, such as how she became an Arrancar & when.

Quote :
She can also enter her opponents inner world for five minutes by looking into her opponents eyes for five seconds (and 10 minutes after 10 seconds, but not 4 minutes after 4 seconds), leaving both bodies in a coma like sleep for that time. These two abilities can not be used in unison.

I'm still on the fence about this one, but at the very least, I can tell you that it should require a lot more preparation.

Quote :
Will this RPG require me to have seen past the 10th Series of Bleach?

It uses information from up to the current part of the manga, but it is not the same story.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:25 am

Well I wouldn't call it a two-piece since the top is connected to the puffy dress, but okay. And I knew I was forgetting the mask fragments.

Quote :
"Alters perception of time by 3" what?

I just left out the "seconds" in three seconds. I didn't proof read this application, I'm sorry.

Quote :
I can tell you that it should require a lot more preparation.

Do you just mean I need more time... like 10 seconds (or more) for 5 minutes? I don't mind.

I read a couple of pages of the RPG so far, and I see it's about hell, so I will watch the Bleach movie about hell tonight, and also look at the wiki for recent manga information.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:50 am

It says nothing about being connected, & since the Hollow hole is in the stomach, I assumed it was not.

That is certainly one way to go about that.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 am

The Bleach wikia is awful. Ask Neo or I if you need to know anything. We follow the manga pretty faithfully.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 am

I will ask you for details, if I need to, but I assumed the wiki could tell me what a fullbring is.

And I have upped the time for the illusion to work.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 am

It can, but it will give you a bunch of out-of-date or speculative information, all mixed in with the new information, as though it's all equal in standing. I know, I've been loosely keeping tabs on that. What the Wiki is good for is lists. Anything they have to interpret, not so much.

I will have to think about this latest proposal.

And I still don't understand how this dress works.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

Spoiler:

Like that, but without the annoying woman.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 am

'Kay. That is different from what you said. Also ugly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:25 am

It is a bit of an odd dress... I'm wondering how that second illusion is meant to work in combat, too. I guess you'd have to start the fight with it, rather than do it in the middle of things?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 am

I don't think it's a good looking dress, but it's what came to mind when making this character. I'm also poor at describing clothes. Sorry. And yes.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 am

Getting someone to have a 10 second staring contest with you must be mighty difficult.

Especially when it's hard to define what a second is in the RPs.

You should get Script to do your attire, he's like some kind of fucking woman when it comes to these things.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 am

I'm honestly not fussed whether it looks good or not, that wasn't the plan.

Is it accepted or isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 am

Hey, pal, it's your funeral.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:32 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Getting someone to have a 10 second staring contest with you must be mighty difficult.

Especially when it's hard to define what a second is in the RPs.

You should get Script to do your attire, he's like some kind of fucking woman when it comes to these things.

woman fucking woman.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 am

If it's honestly a problem, here are my second two choices:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 am

I don't care, but those are marginally less ugly.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:43 am

So... accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:51 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Hey, pal, it's your funeral.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 am

I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 am

Also Neo I'm making another character if you don't mind there being another shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:

I'd be upset if it wasn't marginally true. Also, I'd agree with the opinion of the dresses, but I feel that horse has already been beaten to death.

Anyway, yay for new people, and watch the movie. If nothing else it'll give you a passing familiarity with the terms, and elements Neo is using since he doesn't stray TOO far away from what has been established, though it is prudent to remember that he does, in fact, stray away from it.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am

Name: Asagiri Kujaku
Appearance:
Kujaku:
Type: Fullbringer
Bio: -See further down-
Abilities: Kujaku is fast, even when compared to shinigami and other spiritual beings, Kujaku can move at unheard of speeds using the powers of the fullbring. Those who can perceive high speed movements sometimes may have trouble seeing Kujaku move. However he lacks the defensive abilities of a spiritual being. Kujaku is a skilled swordsman and as befitting this his fullbring means he is never without a weapon. He also, like his brother, has abnormally high spiritual pressure; the downside to this is he and his bro are like neon signs to hollows.
Power: Sword Samurai X: Kujaku takes great pride in his skill as a swordsman so it is only natural that his most treasured item is a blade. His fullbring is different in that it has no one medium and can be manifested through anything vaguely sword like. Steel pipes, broken off parts of a wooden broom, anything will do but the closer the object is to an actual sword the easier it is for Kujaku to manifest his fullbring.When manifested it appears as an elegant katana with the power to diffuse and disperse any energy based technique that it is pitted against forcing the opponent to rely on physical power alone.
Other: About time I put up my actual character for this game. Yue's been fun and all but its time I started being serious.

Name: Asagiri Karasu
Appearance:
Karasu:
Type: Fullbringer
Bio: -See further down-
Abilities: Karasu isn't as physically impressive as his brother. He is't supernaturally fast nor strong and he's got the normal constitution of a human. His skills lie in observation and his impressive spiritual pressure. His reishi stores are also supernaturally high for a human. His greatest skill is his ability to think quickly in the heat of battle and adapt to the situation. Compared to Kujaku he's not much of a physical fighter.
Power: Night Parade: Karasu, is the most simple of terms, is a necromancer. His most precious item, and the medium for his fullbring, is a red string with a silver skull tied to one end. Its a cellphone strap in fact and he uses it combined with his cellphone to call up his posse of undead samurai looking "manifestations" to fight for him. He can summon up to 10 at a time (0-9 like the numbers on a cellphone keypad) and no more. Each one is about as powerful as a third seat to vice captain level shinigami and they can move with surprising speed and deftness. He can also call on other manifestations but doing so takes more time than simply summoning up the samurai. Currently he can call on two other, stronger, manifestations. One is a samurai general which restricts him to summoning only four other weaker samurai, but is stronger than than them. The other is a giant skeletal snake with a venomous bite that can only be summoned by itself and requires quite a bit of reishi to call.
Other: Fun fact, this is the first time I've actually used Kujaku's brother.

Bio(s): The twins were born to a loving mother who had been attacked during her 1st term. They lived normal lives for the most part. It wasn't until their second year in middle school that their powers began to awaken. Kujaku's awakened during a kendo match and caused him to nearly severe his opponent's arm. Karasu's awakened during a date with his childhood friend, his medium being a gift from her on the date. Karasu's powers awakened in order to protect Yumi from a hollow. Kujaku's caused him significantly more trouble as he found it hard to turn it off. It would activate when he held anything that could vaguely be recognized as a sword. Once it even considered a chopstick a suitable medium. It caused him no end of grief until Karasu helped cheer him up saying they could use their powers to help people. Kujaku eventually managed to reign his fullbring in. The two were in America during the Amon's attack but have returned to Japan after receiving an envelope in the mail holding two business cards with the word "Xcution" on them.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 am

That first ability is a stretch, but the second is where I draw the line, that shit makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death & the Sign-Up 2
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next