Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death & the Sign-Up 2

Go down 
+5
Loki
Script-Z
Taegan
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:41 am

Just throwing it out there that Noct has already nabbed the "fastest fullbringer" title. Not used to its fullest because she also comes with line of sight teleportation, and a line of sight that goes for miles, and dozens of angles.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:10 am

Think of them like how some bankai work via summoning a larger apparition.

Also that's kind of broken. Also also Kujaku's faster than utsusemi so that fast title is about to come under contention.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 am

The difference is that a Bankai doesn't have to work off of an object motif.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 am

True enough. It could be rationalized as they're nothing more than large charms that he moves with his reishi like a puppet. Would that be acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:26 am

I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 am

Thank you ^^.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 am

I'm not used to having two characters this early on, but I really got carried away with my ideas. I have my doubts about it, but I do like it. There may also be typos here and there that I have missed.

~Sign-Up~
Name: Enkidu Cyprus/Harris.
Appearance: Enkidu is a tall, thickly muscled man with messy blonde hair, burning green eyes and a stringy goatee. He stands at 6"9 and weighs 92kg exactly. His hollow holes is located exactly where his beating heart should be and his mask fragment is the chipped and worn remain of a crusader helmet on his left cheek.
Over his large body, he wears a black robe tied with a red strip of fabric.
Type: Arrancar.
Bio: Enkidu Cyprus, an ancestor of Astarte, married into a noble English family during the 14th century. During the wars with France Enkidu fought many battles and sacked many villages. One fateful day Enkidu and his fellows sacked a very rich village, facing fierce resistance from the French men and women who did not want to lose their homes and goods. Enkidu and a pair of other English soldiers stormed into a storehouse filled with hay as well as wheat, oils, linens and other trade goods, only to be pelted from behind with burning sticks and sealed within the stone building.
Their fellow Englishmen fought with unchecked fury to break them free, but by the time the villagers were slaughtered the storehouse and everything inside it had been either overcome with smoke or burnt beyond repair or salvation.
The next day, a large band of French knights and peasant militia swept through the decimated village. One knight was able to see the demi-hollow soul of Enkidu clinging to the ruins of the village and drove his sword into his chest, severing the chain of fate and turning him immediately to a Hollow.
As a hollow, Enkidu survived by being ruthless. He was larger than most hollows and was able to conjure enormous amounts of flames at will. When turned into an Arrancar, he sought to be the king of Hueco Mundo, but failed to secure the throne and has since been madly consuming as many hollows and humans as he could.
Abilities: Enkidu has a very high spiritual pressure, among the strongest Hierro in Hueco Mundo and is a strong swordsman, however he has a very slow sonido. His cero is a regular, red cero.
Power:
Zanpakuto Name- Crusader.
Zanpakuto Release- "Draw."
Ressureccion Appearance- Flames expand from the blade of his zanpakuto and cover his body entirely. Enkidu's body then expands rapidly, his muscles and bones mutating and becoming gigantic, the flames also increasing in size to cover his body. His mask fragment expands to become a full scale crusader helment and right shoulder guard from which padded fabric extends to sparsely cover his body.
By the time the transformation is complete, the flames disappear and he is exposed to be around twice as tall as a gate guardian (Jidanbo) but only half as brawny. His veins pulse a dull, glowing red under his skin, which the padded fabric can only cover across the right side of his torso and his crotch. He now holds a large battle axe, rather than a sword.
Ressureccion Abilities- All of his major abilities are drastically enhanced, especially Hierro strength. He is now capable of enveloping his axe in flames and launching it for a hundred metres and breathing great plumes of flame.
Any flame based attacks will have little effect on him, and a deep wound will draw small streams of magma as well as blood.
Other: Enkidu's greatest weaknesses are his massive weight and lack of speed. His aspect of death is fury.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 am

I don't follow, where is this guy from, & how what happened when he tried to become king?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:05 am

I would think he was originally Spanish, but traveled to England for any number of reasons (fleeing persecution/seeking wealth/etc.). I don't know a lot about what happened before this current story, so I'm not sure who he would have fought to become king. I presume it was Baragan? Whoever it was, he was defeated, probably nearly killed and sent fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 am

Barragan was eaten by Senthose early on in the story and it is pretty widely known, he is technically king. Mortal would be... "high nobility" as it were.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:11 am

Well, that is the problem, if you lost a fight against Barragan, you probably wouldn't leave with all of your limbs. Especially if you're slow.

What Script says is true, but that happened a few years ago, in the RP's timeline, & since then, the only person to challenge him was a mushroom.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 am

The mushroom didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 am

I'm still not totally familiar with Barragan's ability, but from what I remember reading on the Bleach Wiki, it eats you.
The only way I can think of it working, then, would be if Barragan left him to die without finishing him. For someone like Enkidu that would be a humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 am

It ages everything it touches. It is also one of the fastest moving anything in Bleach. And I'm not sure, but he probably wouldn't do that.

Something that would make more sense is if he was defeated by Barragan's guard before he even got that far.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:42 am

Then I'll go with that. It doesn't actually state in the application that he fought the king, so he was probably just overwhelmed by the guard.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Works well enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:35 pm

This is my idea of Enkidu's second Ressureccion. Still needs some patching up I think.

2nd Ressureccion Appearance- Enkidu grows another eight metres taller and his skin turns completely red, his veins continuing to glow dark orange. Around the very top of his helmet appears a shining gold halo which shines brighter the stronger he is.
His axe and armour become larger and more ornate than in his first Ressureccion.

Ressureccion Abilities-
1. Enkidu is still capable of breathing fire and generating flames with his axe.
2. Enkidu can now form one/two long sword/s out of fire which can be dissipated at any time.
3. Enkidu can use his voice as a weapon. He can generate a powerful yell/shout that can be heard for miles around and causes two dozen car-sized balls of flame to fall from the sky to any location within a mile that Enkidu chooses.
4. Enkidu has one other yelling ability which can also be heard for miles around and causes a massive force to explode away from him in all directions (fowards, backwards, left, right, up, down). This is used to deflect most attacks.
5. Enkidu's Hierro, Spiritual Pressure and physical strength are drastically enhanced.
6. Enkidu can spread dozens of tiny, candle like flames at a time that explode when disturbed (much like a strong land mine).

Last edited by Astarte on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

I should probably do Yue's too huh?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Quote :
6. Enkidu loses even more speed but is granted a regeneration ability almost as effective as the late Ulquiorra's regeneration.

I told Script previously that no one could have super hierro as well as super regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 am

That is why Mortal only has limb-regeneration.

Speaking of new powers however, how is this hell thing going to work? Should I put up extra/ augmented abilities, or...?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 am

I'm mostly using it for characters who have something to gain out of it. There also might be unforeseen side effects that I cannot tell you about because I don't foresee them.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 am

Alright G-Man.

But just so I'm clear, Noctis WON'T get a Firaga...
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 am

That's... reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 am

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Quote :
6. Enkidu loses even more speed but is granted a regeneration ability almost as effective as the late Ulquiorra's regeneration.

I told Script previously that no one could have super hierro as well as super regeneration.

Hmm. That makes sense. Perhaps I could make it so that every time he regenerates a limb his halo dims? If not I will just remove it.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

I'm hesitant... seems fairly overpowered... I'm anticipating that it will need changes.

~Sign-Up~
Name: Hector Cyprus.
Appearance: Hector is 6ft tall and wears a massive black trenchcoat with tattered ends that conceals all of his body except for his head. His skin is porcalain white and his shoulder length hair is even whiter. His most dinstinctive features, next to his coat, are his dazzling green eyes and pihranha-like teeth.
Type: Sinner.
Bio: Hector was a doctor by day, but by night he was a murderer. He would kidnap the homeless and any other easy targets, kill them and then dissect them in his basement.
He fell ill and died at the age of 25. He spent his life as a Hollow slaughtering others for the fun of it and would regularly attack towns and kill men, women and children without the intention of eating them all. When finally killed by Soul Reapers, he was sent to Hell.
Since then he has continued his life as a sadistic murderer.
Abilities: Hector is a fast mover with very high spiritual pressure, but has a soft Hierro and fairly average physical strength. In his unreleased form, he also has a regeneration ability on the level of Ulquiorra's regeneration. He can also fire regular Cero and Balla.
Power:
Zanpakuto Appearance- Hector carries a black, three foot long cutlass.
Release Appearance- Exactly the same as in his unreleased form, except he becomes surrounded by a yellow/green miasma. This miasma can not move more than a foot from his body.
Release Abilities-
1. Hector now has a regeneration ability that can restore his limbs, organs and even his head. This can be reused until his spiritual pressure is diminished.
2. If anybody or anything is touched by the miasma, they will become instantly affected by it. On Hector's command, they can be regeneration or decomposed. The regeneration is quick and effective, but the decomposition is much slower moving. An entire arm would be decomposed a minute, but regenerated in a moment.
3. Hector's blade becomes covered with a kind of black, ichorous poison. This poison attacks the blood itself, breaking it down so it becomes extremely thin (unable to clot at all). While attacking the blood, it also spreads throughout the body and assaults the nervous system. The result is that the nervous system is over-excited and all signals sent throughout the body are highly exaggerated.
Other: N/A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death & the Sign-Up 2
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next