Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Blood Shed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Robin

First Blood Shed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Tossing his hair straight out of his eyes as he did so, Hinode soon grasped the baton just like Taiyo did. "Yeah, that's the ticket. We're gonna be rippin' up in the pavement in a few seconds."

He grinned as he knew what was going to happen next, "Remember when I said I used to hang with a crew that used to ride all over the place with these things? Now you're gonna see what I was talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm

*Safian looks wearily at the batons as they are passed around*

<Uh...what about me?>
===
*Monu destroys his shield, then moves towards Yuffie, waving his keyblade to send diamond shards at her*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:07 pm

*As the Light Cycles form around Hinode & Taiyo, they go speeding off. A panic-stricken Flynn holds out a hand, opening immense steel shutters leading to an underground tunnel. Placing a hand to his ear, electricity solidifies into an earpiece & microphone.*

Flynn<Don't crash into anything! Your right control releases & dismisses light ribbons, your left control breaks!>

E"Just try using your mouth & paws, I guess?"

*Euryale shrugs & then creates her own Light Cycle, speeding off after the others.*
===============================
*In a last-ditch effort, Yuffie makes her shuriken glow & rotate around her. Teleporting behind Lilith & Monu, she rushes at them.*
-------------------------------------------------
Daisy<I don't believe we are referring to the same thing.>
Mateus<Perhaps I should offer the honor to someone from this "Organization," then.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:35 pm

While Hinode was going to ask if Safian could run as fast as one of their Light Cycles, the vehicle had formed around him before he was able to say it.

Considering his experience with these, he seemed to weave back and forth as though it were nothing before following along with the group.

Needless to say, even though Flynn had said what the controls were for, he knew them by heart.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:03 am

Azuma: "A lot of baggage to come with that. And as you might have guessed from your own team, there's some slim pickings to choose from. How about answering a few questions? Surely you wouldn't be opposed to others hearing about your exciting tales of conquest and whatever else people with the power of Hell do. Might even get some people lining up to join your cause."

=================================

Vega: "Perhaps. There is a pink haired female with a wide assortment of armaments. Less so than one of your opponents from your match."

Taiyo eases on the brakes to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:26 pm

*Seeing the others speed off, Safian takes the rod in her mouth*
===
*Monu moves to the side and sends a wind blade at Yuffie*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:33 pm

*Largely because it's convenient, Safian successfully forms a Light Cycle, though now she finds herself on a collision course with Taiy-Taiy, Euryale having just swerved to avoid her, sparks flying as she scrapes along the wall, seeing as the tunnel is only about 3 light cycles wide. Thanks to speakers in the Light Cycle controls, they can hear Flynn & Thiera conversing via Flynn's headset.*

Th"Are you certain this is the most effective infiltration method?"

Flynn<It's less conspicuous than a Recognizer. Especially since I can show you some other tricks for maintaining stealth.>

Th"Provided we can learn how to not crash into each other, you mean."
Mateus<Do I look like a court jester? I've no interest in regaling knaves with my military conquests. Unless perhaps you are trying to pry Palamecian Army secrets from my lips?>
----------------------------------------------------
Yuffie<Ooooh...I give up....>

*Yuffie's shuriken clatters to the ground & stops glowing. Clutching her stomach as if she has a bellyache, she falls to her knees. As the crowd cheers, Cloud spins his sword over his head & sheaths it behind her back, while Lightning flips her weapon closed & puts it back in her holster. Lilith dismisses her Keyblade.*

Phil<Looks like Team Flower Power takes it, folks! Next up is Black Coats vs. Black Coats!>

*Phil either ignores or is oblivious to Apollo's angry glare. Hermes flutters into the air, giving a half-hearted opera clap.*
------------------------------------------------
*Ira walks down the steps, looking almost bored, but he makes sure to shoulder-ram everyone he can on the way down, starting with Nero & Artexi. Needless to say, there is a great deal of irritated muttering.*
------------------------------------------------
Daisy<The girl with the flower Keyblade...I am unsure what I smelled within those plants, but I believe they are more than just pollen & thorns.>
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Most fortunately, it had seemed as though Hinode didn't have the problems that Safian and Euryale had. That being said, he was not quite sure how a lion could drive one of these.

At least he had already figured out how not to crash into anything from prior experience.

"Hey Flynn, did you want me to show them a couple of things too? It might help you out a little, you know." Despite his usual personality, Hinode actually sounded like he wanted to be helpful as opposed to just his general arrogant self.

It was a nice change of pace to say the least.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 12:06 am

Azuma: "Not at all. I just heard of this Palamecian Empire today, just curious is all. But if you don't want to talk about conquest, how about talking about yourself? How does one man get powers such as your own? Certainly can't be an easy task."

Xyukuse: "When I'm finished, bring the yellow tape."

He makes his way to the arena.

Vega: "There's a lot more to flower than seeds and pollen."

Taiyo swerves to not get run crashed into by a lion on a motorcycle thing as there is no way to explain that to any insurance company.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:33 pm

*Artexi rubs her hands together, grinning broadly*

<This is gonna be good. Ira and Xyukuse couldn't fight together to save their own goddamn lives.>
===
*Monu walks over to Lilith after dismissing his keyblade*

<Well, that went excellently. Shall we go get patched up?>
---
*Safian swerves away from anything in her path*

<I think I can do this!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:00 pm

*They are now scraping dangerously along the wall like Euryale. Flynn revs up his own Light Cycle & continues after them.*

Flynn<You gotta be careful, man, these things're made to change direction at the drop of a hat!>

*Up ahead, Euryale leans right & left to stabilize the Light Cycle.*
================================
*A pair of slender, curvy women in what look like bellydancing outfits emerge apparently from the shadows alongside them as they move to the arena. Lilith glares at them on her way out & heads over to where Azuma is in discussion with Mateus.*

Mateus<You simply have to be willing to reach out & seize it.>

L"Good advice."

*He looks over his shoulder, frowning at Lilith, standing between him & the stands, folding her arms. Meanwhile, Team Demeter emerges in a tornado of flower petals--a young boy with a sword in poofy armor with a helmet reminiscent of an onion, a blond woman with a rune-engraved blade wearing green armor & a white cape, & of course, Marluxia & Larxene, who smirk at them.*

Phil<Wow! What an entrance!>
-------------------------------------------
N"Should we--should we grab 'em?"

Lexeaus<Senthose wouldn't want us to make a scene.>

Zexion<Indeed. Though they will most likely escape the moment their match has completed. Perhaps I could use an illusion.>
--------------------------------------------
<This world is beginning to reek of flowers. But these smell stronger somehow. More...pungent. More evil.>
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Soon enough Hinode leans to both sides with a motion that was a little more practiced than Euryale's so that he could gain total control of his Light Cycle as well.

"How'm I doin' Flynn? I think I have her under control!"

Eventually he smirked to himself. It was just like old times all over again, and he loved it.

He wouldn't have traded any of this for the world.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:08 am

Azuma: "That's kind of vague. There always seemed to be something more to it."

He eyes the newcomers wearily as this could get out of hand.

Xyukuse calls the Chaos Ripper and gets into a stance as if he were going to draw the weapon from a sheath on his hip.

Xyukuse: "Do what you want with the kids. The heads of the traitors belong to me."

Vega: "Marluxia. Former member of the Organization alongside Larxene, another traitor."

Taiyo tries to stablize the Light Cycle to not crash.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:43 pm

*Safian also tries to stabilize the light cycle, eyes wide with fear/exhilaration*

<Am I doing this right?!>
===
*Monu walks up behind Lilith, and surveys the scene, crossing his arms*

<Uh, Lilith...>

*He pushes some strands of hair back with one hand*

<Do you think we could...talk...somewhere else?>
===
Artexi:<Hopefully Team Shit-For-Brains will knock them all out, but I wouldn't bet on it.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:27 pm

*Presumably, Safian is still speeding along ahead, Hinode riding somewhere ahead of Euryale & Taiyo, Flynn moving up past them so Thiera can take up the rear.*

Flynn<Huh? Yeah, groovy.>

Th"Where does this tunnel let out?"

Flynn<It leads all the way into the energy distribution center of the city.>

Th"...Would that be the sewers?"

Flynn<Programs don't really need to release the energy, it just sort of runs out. Think of it more like a water treatment plant.>

*Sure enough, they can see lights & hear rushing water up ahead.*

Flynn<Be extra careful to watch where you're going, there will be a lot of obstacles, probably guards, too.>
=============================
R"Shut up, I don't take orders from you."

*He materializes his Keyblades & runs forward just before Phil shouts to start the fight. Larxene materializes her Keyblades & begins clashing with them, & Onion Knight jumps in front of Xyukuse, smirking.*

OK<I don't wanna hit girls, so it looks like it's just you & me.>

*Apparently respecting his wishes, Celes glides off toward the mysterious mute women. The blue-clad woman holds up a hand, but whatever her attack was, seems to be absorbed into the glowing runes of Celes's sword. Celes then swings, lobbing a fireball at them, prompting them to cartwheel away. Meanwhile, Marluxia gracefully raises his arm, a solitary flower petal falling into his palm, releasing his scythe in a torrent of petals & darkness.*
----------------------------------------------
R"Well, at least if they attack each other, the Nymphs are on hand to heal Roatha."

Lexeaus<And Xyukuse as well.>

R"Yeah, I guess, if they want."

*He digs his hands into his pockets & shrugs.*
*She doesn't stop glaring at Mateus.*

L"I don't know if now is really the best time, unless this is crucial information."

Mateus<I see. And I suppose you believe you've trapped the trapmaster.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Artexi:<I can't say I'll be too disappointed no matter what the outcome is. Both sides are equally filled with assholes.>
===
*Monu shakes his head, rubbing the back of his head and smiling. The smile looks a bit fake, however*

<Oh, no, no, it can wait.>
---
*Safian slows out slightly, so she doesn't get too far ahead of the others*
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Indeed Hinode had been running somewhere immediately ahead of Euryale and Taiyo or so. "Sewer sounds pretty gross, and this place is rad so..." He smiled a bit as he maintained control of his bike for the time being, having used what seemed to be colloquialisms that were influenced by Flynn at this point.

That being said, once he had heard the comment about the guards he started to get rather serious about pretty much everything at this point.

Despite his personality, he knew when the time honestly was for business.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Azuma: "This doesn't have to get violent."

Xyukuse: "Get out of the way!"

Xyukuse dashes forward and slashes, attacking with Zantesuken and goes past Onion Knight and towards Marluxia.

Taiyo tries to get in line with the others, without crashing.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:33 am

E"We can't digest everything we eat, so some of it sort of, ah, comes out. Binah told me that sewers are pipe systems where surface-dwellers put their waste."

Flynn<Surface dwellers?>

E"In Atlantica, we tried to bury it in the rocks, whenever possible."

Flynn<Atlantica?>

Th"That is disgusting."

E"Excuse me?! You dump yours in our oceans!"

*She glares back over her shoulder at Thiera, who looks awkwardly away, muttering that they technically aren't the same oceans. The music changes to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they exit into a faintly blue-green glowing room with pipes overhead. They ride on a 4-way intersection, on narrow ledges surrounding a channel of water. As everyone seems more-or-less in a line on the left, they turn that way, where they can turn right along a bridge or keep going.*

Flynn<Ultimately, we want to keep going that way.>

*He points across the bridge.*

Flynn<But there are exits on all sides of the facility. It may be easier to travel along the roads. Or maybe not, who knows?>

*So he shrugs.*
===========================
Mateus<Oh, I quite beg to differ!>

*He slams the bottom of his staff onto the ground, spawning a pair of energy mines, which then explode, throwing up a lot of light & smoke. Mateus can then be seen floating up the wall, slithering as though he's some kind of snake. He twirls his staff behind him, releasing a mine field so that Lilith's vines are blown up when she attempts to snatch him.*
-----------------------------------------
*Onion Knight of course blocks, turning to fire a shard of ice at his back as he goes. Meanwhile, Marluxia twirls his scythe above his head, releasing a torrent of petals. Roatha & Larxene are still trading blows, red lightning flashing against yellow, but as Roatha has a power advantage, Larxene is being forced back. Celia & Lettie each produce a pair of ninjato, & Celes twirls, producing a tornado to hurl them away.*
--------------------------------------------
*Nero watches Celia & Lettie rising to their feet, straightening out their clothes & shaking their hair out of his face, & bites his lip.*

"Uh-huh. Sure, whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 pm

*Artexi looks at him*

<What? I'm not talking about the real Roatha.>
===
*Monu summons his keyblade, then summons a tornado to trap Mateus*
---
*I guess Safian moves towards the bridge*

<Hey, you were supposed to know these things!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:23 pm

The two back away, calling their Keyblades, Hitomi firing a volley of Wisdom Shots while Azuma casts Darkra.

Xyukuse jumps, calling the Frolic Flame. He throws the Chaos Ripper at Marluxia, attacking with Gravity Raid and follows through with throwing the Frolic Flame, attacking with Ill Wind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:30 pm

"Don't think too much about the word sewer. Like I mean like...everything here is all energy or semiconductor matter so everything just kinda comes around eventually."

Maybe Hinode's commentary could have explained why they were able to drink energy.

He continued to ride on with them, appreciating this music a little more, but perhaps lamenting the fact that an electronic world like this one couldn't provide a better beat to dance to.

"Hey, Flynn, did you maybe want to split up or something?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Flynn<Not if we can avoid it.>

*If everyone follows, they're now speeding up along the left bank of another channel.*

E"So, what, we just keep going straigh--"

*Flynn points up to a scoffolding, where a Black Guard is coming around the corner. As they're approaching another 4 way intersection, they could turn left, jump on the other path & turn right, or keep going. In fact, if they so chose, they could jump on another pipe, which would take them up to the scaffolding.*

E"I could probably take him ou--"

T"No! Let's just take the left detour."

*The Black Guard looks down, as there's no way he wouldn't notice 6 light cycles, 1 being driven by a lion, speeding through the aqueducts. He withdraws his baton, pointing towards a terminal situated along the scaffolding.*
=============================
*Marluxia spins the scythe in front of him, the petals forming a kind of sideways tornado that deflects the attacks & continues on towards Xyukuse.*

OK<Wh--wh--whoa!>

*He rolls to avoid being hit by his own team mate's attack. Celia absorbs another pair of spells from the mysterious women before launching fireballs at them. They begin to run around her, digging in their belts & throwing shurikens. Larxene seems to split into 6 copies of herself, but Roatha counters this maneuver by using Event Horizon, leaping & jumping down, knocking her back & blowing her clones away with an explosion, while sending pillars of darkness in all directions.*

Phil<Does anybody in the ring right now know what the word "teamwork" means? And for the crowd, I've just got 5 words: Save the fighting for the games!>
-----------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, Mateus leaps aside, swats the Darkra away with his staff, & disappears over the wall.*

L"Damn! If he can use Dark Corridors, we've surely lost him."
==============================
N"Uh-huh. Sure. Whatever you say."

*Zexion looks over his shoulder, then stands, turns, & stumbles back as he hastens to wipe it off with his sleeve.*

Zexion<Agh, you're drooling on me! Disgusting!>

*A big, burly man turns angrily to them after his snack & drink are spilled, but turns right back around after a hard stare from Lexeaus.*

Vexen<This barbaric display is proving even more of a disappointment than I'd suspected. The closest thing to an interesting research specimen so far has been a simple articulating weapon. I highly doubt we will find anything useful to the Organization in this backwater land that time forgot.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Azuma: "Perhaps not entirely. If Firion is still here, he might be able to tell us how to get to their world."

Xyukuse recalls his Keyblades and makes a beeline for Marluxia, sending a Demon Fang along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:15 pm

"Yeah, you're right, it's probably best to avoid gettin' too far away from one another."

While he didn't focus too much and loose control, Kyohaku had paid attention to the place that Flynn had been pointing to.

He nodded and started to follow Thiera in taking the left detour, but there's no way that they were going to get out of this one without a fight he figured.

That Black Guard was going to realize what they were doing, and soon enough that wasn't going to be good for them at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Blood Shed
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: