Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Blood Shed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

First Blood Shed - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 7:23 pm

*Safian's ears droop farther at the mention of Mortal*

Safian:<Roatha showed up in Atlantica with silver hair. We thought we...we killed him by accident.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Th"And when were you going to tell the rest of us about this?"

*Thiera glares sidelong at them as Yen Sid strokes his beard.*

Yen Sid<Silver hair? This is a new development....>

*Euryale guiltily leans in.*

E"So is he okay, or not?"

Yen Sid<Of that, I am afraid I cannot be certain. Many of Senthose's evil experiments have never been attempted before. I can only guess at how they would develop. All I can say for certain is that I cannot sense him, alive or dead. I will make every effort to locate your friends, but you must understand that there are many matters to attend to, & the enemy is striving just as earnestly to keep them concealed.>

Th"Perhaps they should tell us exactly what happened."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Safian:<We haven't had time! Basically, he showed up, tried to kill us, then we destroyed him. He smelt more strongly of darkness than before, and also had silver hair.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 am

Taiyo: "But he disappeared like a Nobody or something would."

Hitomi: "Inside Roatha was a monster born from pieces of his own heart and Senthose's, the Omega Weapon Keyblade he wielded being Senthose's."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:39 am

Yen Sid<I am afraid that is very grim news indeed. What you fought may have been Roatha, having fallen further under its influence. Or perhaps the creature found its way into the outside world somehow. Neither bodes well for Roatha.>

*Thiera slumps lower in her seat, looking tired.*

Th"...He is gone too, isn't he?"

Yen Sid<I am sorry, but unless he found help, or became a Nobody, it is a likely possibility.>

*Euryale slumps over and stares at her feet, consumed by guilt. Lilith finally stops crying & wipes her face.*

L"We just have to find the Organization--force them to reveal where their stronghold is--and then we will find a way to make Senthose pay for everything he's done."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:34 pm

*Safian lays her head on the ground, looking depressed. Monu gently pats Lilith on the back*

Monu:<Don't worry, when the time comes, we will make him pay for all of the lives lost in this conflict.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 1:12 am

Like vengeful jedi, they're opening themselves to the dark side which most have already done so through falling in love with other folk, but that's none of my business.

While perpetuating their descent into darkness, they mainly just stare at the floor. Perhaps Yen Sid will set them right, but not likely as he always looks angry.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 3:31 am

Yen Sid<Be careful not to do anything rash in your grief. Remember, a strong light always casts deep, dark shadows. Besides, we still have many preparations before we are ready to counter the Organization. But we can discuss that later. For now, please enter the chamber over there. The mirrors within will show you where you need to go.>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Blood Shed   First Blood Shed - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Blood Shed
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: