Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

War On Crime - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:26 pm

*She does that, then.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:06 am

"Could I see Cameron Sorenson please? He was admitted with a gunshot wound," Jin leaned over towards the receptionist. "I'm his... uh, girlfriend."

Grimm continued listening and looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 am

Cameron:<I think so, it was kinda hard to tell while trying not to get shot.>
===
*Once finding a parking spot, they join up with the other families their for a tour of the university*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:56 pm

As they pass through the city, Jack is looking over some papers with a post-it note attached as the asylum comes into view. Isolated from most of the city, it sits atop a hill looking over the city forbodingly like a divine being nestled in the great tower at the structures center.

The twins remark that the asylum is creepier than the farm. And they would be right.

===================================

Receptionist: "I'm afraid not at the moment. If you'd like to wait I'll be sure to let you know."

Referty: "Was there anyone else with you and Ms. Zhou?"

Eventually the bus leaves after everyone has boarded. It's not quite crowded as most people going to the skeezy and industrial part of the city don't take the bus.

Kyle: "Boon-Nam, what can you tell us about the recent hit on our lab?"

Boon-Nam: "Well, Mr. Malkovich most of the interior structure and a large quantity of product was destroyed in the resulting fire. Those that managed to survive reported a man with no face and a Japanese woman were present at the scene as well as some kids trying to play hero."

Kyle: "Kids?! These freaks are tearing this city apart. I want this problem put to an end."

Boon-Nam: "Might I suggest we move our operations to the outskirts of the city? Perhaps to the farm?"

Kyle: "Move the entire operation to that acursed place where we'll have no control over the law? I don't need the DEA or FBI breathing down my neck. Tighten up security, for the second time. I'll be making some calls tonight."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Jin swelled with anger but decided not to unload on the blameless receptionist. Instead she threw her hands to her eyes and shook her head, "I can't wait! I'm so scared for him, please, please can I see him soon?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 am

*Cameron shakes his head*

<Nah, just the two of us.>
===
*Touring!*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:56 pm

The bus passes a booth of sorts. The kind for raising and lowering the bridge it drives over, the asylum coming closer into view, towering over them and the city like a great wonder.

The bus stops outside the iron gates, the words Arclight Asylum present on a sign above the gate. A modern sign on the wall surrounding the establishment reads The Elisa Arclight Home For the Mentally Troubled.

When the gates open and the bus enters a large courtyard anyone looking out their window can see on the gates is an emblem of a beetle of sorts. A scarab to be more specific.

Receptionist: "I apologize, but there's nothing I can do until the police are finished their business."

Alec: "How did you stumble upon the scene? Ms. Zhou's statement made it sound like you were out looking for trouble."

Pike: "Now why is HE here?"

Pike gestures to Hansel, her voice dripping with venom.

Kyle: "Like I said, introduce some young blood into the organization. We may not live forever, but our legacy will. The Northern Cross Syndicate is now apart of our organization. We have a lot to teach them and perhaps we may learn from them."

Pike: "What do we have to gain from allying with some nobody punks? We might as well align ourselves with the Red Crescent Demons."

Hansel: "My people have heard that they're already allied with someone."

Pike: "Who would ally with those nobodies?"

Hansel: "The Black Mask. I have no confirmation, but if that's where the Dominos are coming from, we might be in trouble."

Boon-Nam: "What kind of trouble could be had from an organization no one has ever heard of and creates a product that does nothing but kill its users? There's no profit to be had if your source of revenue dies out. And there won't be a new source if no one will buy it."

Hansel: "Maybe it's not about money. Maybe they just want to hurt people."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:04 am

Grimm waited to either be addressed or shown off the bus.

Jin slammed her hands on the table suddenly, then backed off as she realized how threatening that probably was and put them back on either cheek, "Is he in some kind of trouble? With the police?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Cameron:<Well I can't really go out much in the day so we hang out at night. We were just taking a walk.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 am

OOC: Okay, so we're not going to get the street preacher, but I am told that the tour guide is under our control. So, easy solution:

*Aroma & Thiera walk into the lobby decked out in their fancy uniforms & shit. Thiera gives a broad wave.*

T"Hi there! I'm Thiera Psyche, this is Aroma Zinginzer--"

*She gestures to Aroma, who gives a weak little smile & half-wave--at which point they can see that she's wearing evening gloves--at the group. She appears to be doing a lot of staring at the floor & blushing.*

T"--and we'll be your tour guides for today. We'll start here, then tour some of the class buildings & labs, head on over to the residence halls, work our way around to the counseling, security, & career buildings, & once we work our way back here, the tour will be over."

*After a couple of seconds, she nudges Aroma, who locks her hands & feet at her side & stares robotically over everyone's heads.*

A"Um, along the way we'll explain to you--uh--various things, like--not just class stuff, but also things like meals, transportation, & so on. So, uh, does anyone have any questions before we get started?"
======================================
*Luna be ridin' a bus.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:39 am

A security guard comes on to the bus and steps off with Jack and The General. After a few words, The General steps back on to the bus. It's quite humourus how he has to turn.and shift to fit in the door and get down the aisle.

The General: "Everyone, off the bus and report outside the facilities main entrance!"

Receptionist: "He was brought in with a gunshot wound."

Alec: "Do you always take girls out for walks around drug labs?"

A wide Cheshire Cat Grin spreads across his face as if he's trying to convey what he said was something of a joke, but his tone comes off as condescending.

There's a stop coming up near a construction site not far from the docks.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:35 pm

*Eve's eyes widen slightly at the mention of Thiera's name, however she doesn't say anything. Her parents just shake their heads*
===
Cameron:<Drug lab?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 am

OOC: Because I'm not doing this whole thing....

T"And that concludes the tour. Feel free to eat lunch here, or stick around to ask the 2 of us questions."

A"Th--thank you for--for joining us on this tour!"

T"To those of you not sticking around, goodbye!"

*They wave, Aroma probably a bit over-enthusiastically & looking rather fearful.*
==============================
*So she gets off at that stop & looks for an enclosed, abandoned-looking space to change into her costume.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:38 pm

*Eve slowly makes her way  over under the watchful eyes of her parents*

<Uh, hello there. I'm Eve Tantus, it's a pleasure to meet you both.>

*Holds out hand*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 pm

OOC: Fuck Astarte.

Either Grimm willingly left the bus or The General made a scene of hauling his ass off. Anywho, outside the main entrance, the doors bear the same scarab symbol as the gates and even more peculiar are the Anubis statues posted outside.

A man in a lab coat holding a clipboard exits the building to greet the crowd. He's kind of a creepy looking fucker with his relatively unkept appearance, bags under his eyes that his large wire frame glasses do not help at all and his beaky, bird-like nose.

???: "Good morning, everyone. For those of you unfamiliar with me, I am Jeremiah  Arclight, warden and head therapist at this facility."

Jack and Jeremiah exchange pleasantries before getting down to the brass tacks.

Jeremiah: "I gather from our phone calls you are here to look over my patiants for those that may be better helped at your facility?"

Jack: "Correct. These are all the currently initiated members of the Lightning Bolts program. I thought it would be nice to have them along if I needed a second or third opinion."

Jeremiah's expression shows he doesn't seem to like this idea or he's just exhausted. It could go either way.

Jeremiah: "Very well. If you'll follow me inside, we can begin the....tour. I trust you have the roster of our patiants I sent you?"

Jack: "Indeed."

Alec: "Yes. What did you think was going on in there? Although a better question is why you chose to go inside."

Along the fence of the construction site are posters and flyers about the dangers of nuclear power and to go green. At the docks themself, there's some paths between warehouses, some marked with a symbol for the Yellow Dragon Triad.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 am

*Luna goes "somewhere out of the way" and where she can't be seen in order to get changed.*
===============================
*She shakes, like a fucking dog.*

T"Likewise. Is there anything that I can help you with?"

*Aroma raises a trembling hand & I'm totally milking this.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:35 am

Cameron:<I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was trying to act tough for Jin.>
===
*Eve firmly shakes Aroma's hand*

Eve:<If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering what your majors were.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Jin hesitated then leaned forward across the desk again, "Please let me know the moment I can go in!"

Grimm silently acquiesced.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Jeremiah leads them inside the main structure. It looks like a waiting room, the most descernible feature being a large set of electronically locked steel doors as well as the usual flanking the door labled visitor center and an old photograph of a man resembling an older Jeremiah, a nameplate underneath that says Amadeus Arclight.

Jeremiah opens the steel doors which takes them down a long hallway featuring more doors, mostly offices.

Jeremiah: "We'll be going into the minimum security wing of the facility first. Most of the patiants of that ward are likely of no interest nor would they likely fit the criteria you have set."

No one comments about how stupid that is, but he can probably feel them judging him.

Raferty: "That about wraps this up. We'll need a contact number if we have any other questions when you've been released."

I don't know what you want me to do about her blatant exhibitionist act.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 am

*She doesn't undress, you idiot. Once she's suited up, she tries to find the boat that the Tyranno Boys were unloading from the other night, mostly ducking behind boxes or into alleys.*
==================================
OOC: How did a couple of freshmen get the tour job? Fuck you, that's how!

*Aroma tenses like she's a small animal losing a fight for territory.*

"We are freshmen, actually. I'm going into biology, and Aroma is undecided."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:20 pm

*Eve  opens her mouth to respond to Thiera, then looks at Aroma*

<Are you alright?>
===
*He gives them his cell phone number*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 am

Jin kept on waiting awkwardly close to the poor receptionist with a look caught between worry and anger.

Grimm went along with the tour, like he had any options.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:18 am

The ship is long gone having gotten the hell out of dodge when shit hit the fan the night before. Getting close to the scene won't be easy as the area is roped off and there's a squad car present as crime scene investigators are presumably still working to find any and all other bullets and shell casings.

The first ward is no different than any wing at a hospital. Plain-ass room for plain-ass people in slippers and grey sweatsuits that say Arclight Asylum. Some people smile, nod, and greet Jeremiah, but back the fuck off as Jack and his posse pass by.

Passing through a door leads to a series of doors. One leads to another hall like they just came from, another to the outside where some patiants can be seen smoking and socializing while another leads to a security door.

Jeremiah: "This brings us to the medium security ward. And beyond that maximum security and intensive treatment."

Jack looks through the patiant roster for a second.

Jack: "Carry on, there's nothing in this ward for us."

It's a few minutes before the detectives pass Jin leering at the receptionist.

Alec: "Shouldn't you be in school?"

Cameron's all alone.

Harvey Zwei walks between the rows of desks to his office, a few of the female officers smiling a little too brightly to just be friendly. He heard that some of the female officers refer to him as Apollo and while it did brighten his day, he didn't want it to go to his head.

Except for the thought of one officer in particular refering to him by that name. He imagined Jillian Raferty calling him Apollo and his mind went blank.

Morrison: "Woah there, Zwei. Where's your head at this morning?"

Harvey: "Sorry, Commissioner. Lost in thought is all."

Morrison: "That grin you had tells me you should keep those thoughts to yourself."

Harvey unlocks his office door, Commissioner Morrison following him inside.

Harvey: "Anywho, what can I do you for you this morning, Commissioner?"

Morrison: "It's about the mayor's press conference and this whole Tyranno Boy fiasco. I found a dead cat stapled to my door this morning. Scared the bajeebers out of Sarah. Pains me to leave her home alone."

Harvey: "You think they're going to attack the city?"

Morrison: "I don't know what they're going to do, that's the problem. And I think the mayor has gone bananas. Then there's this Costume business. I don't like relying on them to do our job. It reflects poorly on the MPD and we got enough heat as is."

Harvey: "But didn't you give Inquiry a list of officers under investigation for involvement with the Russians?"

Morrison: "Yeah, and I don't like it, but unflrtunately in this city and this point in time they're a neccessary evil. They can go where we wouldn't dare to go and if we can't get a suspect to talk, they will."

Zwei pops a pill in his mouth and chases it down with a sip of water from a bottle in his briefcase.

Harvey: "I understand, Grant. I've seen the reports. Even in other cities across the country, Manderlay is near the top for most dangerous. Oddly enough the cities near the bottom of the list have little to no Mutant or vigilante activity."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:22 am

"Shouldn't you be minding your own business?"

Grimm made sure his sneer was in tip-top working order for the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 pm

T"She's just shy."

*They can't really tell from the way she's avoiding their gaze, but Aroma looks even more embarrassed than before.*
=========================
*After thinking for a bit, she decides to skulk around the warehouses instead.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-