Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

War On Crime - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 pm

*Eve rubs the side of her neck, looking very embarrased*

<So, what would say life is like here on campus? Does anything...dangerous happen?>
===
*Cameron calls for the nurse, and assuming they arrive...*

<Am I going to be able to leave soon?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:00 pm

There are workers milling about, going out of their way to avoid the Triad marked warehouses and the few warehouses that have been recently renovated to have reinforced steel doors.

Further away, near the edge of the docks is a very delapitated warehouse that looks like it hasn't been used in ages.

===================================

Passing through the security door, passing a guard station and through another security door brings them into the wing that more or less resembles a cellblock.

Two floors with multiple cells, the patiants held behind a steel door with their only glimpse of the posse is through a small window and an opening in the center of the door at about waist height for meal and medicine drop off.

A wretched looking hand reaches through the opening of a door, trying to grab at Jeremiah.

???: "Doctor....my skin is sick."

Jack: "You keep him with the general population? He's a walking public health crisis among other things."

Jeremiah: "His current cell in isolation is being deep cleaned. The rotting bastard is more trouble than anything."

???: "God does not exist here. He never has. God is afraid of us."

The redhead of the twins, Crimson peers through the opening of an empty cell. Inside is a wall mounted cot and on the floor is an elaborate carving of a series of runes and sigils.

Crimson: "What's with this cell?"

Jeremiah: "I am not at liberty to divulge that information."

???: " Born on a Monday. Christened on Tuesday. Married on Wednesday. Took ill on Thursday. Worse on Friday. Died on Saturday. Buried on Sunday. Is this the end of....?"

Passing through another set of security doors takes them outside the establishment into a courtyard of sorts. At the center is a fountain with a statue of a little girl, but they ain't getting close enough for squat. There are three other buildings, one of which the tower is built on. Jeremiah motions for them to follow towards a large structure that resembles a prison, above the entry way is a large elaborate statue of the archangel Micheal slaying a serpentine like beast.

Jeremiah: "The penitentary is where we keep our more dangerous and unstable patiants. As opposed to the human inmates unless ordered by a judge and several physicians, our Mutant patiants are put into cells specificallys designed for them. If they can't survive in an environment above a certain temperature, they're cell is kept at a level where they can survive."

Alec: "Need I remind you, you are a witness in an on-going investigation?"

Raferty looks like she's quite embarrassed.

Nurse: "Your parents have been informed you'll be staying for a few days for observation."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:17 pm

"Yeah and I'm here to visit my friend in hospital- what about it?" Jin planted her hands on her hips, talking loud enough to catch the attention of everybody. "Oh, and I'm feeling just great, thanks for asking."

Grimm sneered extra-hard at the guy talking shit about God.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 am

T"Not that I know of. I don't really get out much."

A"N--neitherĀ  do I, but I'm thinking of joining a club or 2."
==========================
*She decides to approach some of the workers, walking out slowly & calmly with her hands in the air.*

"Excuse me, Sir, I hope I'm not a bother, but I was wondering if you had the time."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:52 am

Eve:<I see. Are drugs becoming an issue here?>
===
Cameron:<Oh, ok.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Inside the penetentiary, they pass a guard station that's more like an airport check out where a big black motherfucker with a hook where his right hand should be stops them.

Jeremiah: "It's all right, Mr. Stone, they're here to take some of our less than cooperative patiants to a different facility."

Mr. Stone: "Standard procedure, Doc. No exceptions."

Annoyed by having to go through this at least a dozen times a day, Jeremiah empties his pocket contents and puts his shoes in a bin where another guard waves a wand over him before he passes through a full body x-ray machine.

Mr. Stone: "That applies to everyone."

Some spook in a costume regardless of how they appear is enough to unnerve anyone who's just trying to get paid.

Worker: "Yeah, time for you to get lost. We don't need anymore Freaks tromping around, playing private eye."

Now that everyone is good and embarrassed, the receptionist leaves without a word to Jin about Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:47 pm

"We freaks stopped the Tyranno Boys from unloading a huge shipment of weapons & turning this place into Mogadishu. To make damn sure they can't do it again, I need to know how they did it in the first place. Now, doesn't that sound like a good idea?"
=====================================
T"...Why, are you looking for them? You'd better not be. Drugs are unhealthy, they lower your GPA, & they reflect badly on the university."

A"Yeah. What she said."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Grimm followed the rules and did as instructed.

Jin turned back to the receptionists desk and leaned right over it, looking side-to-side, "Hey, can't I see him now? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:31 pm

*Eve crosses her arms, looking insulted*

<No, of course not. I was curious as there have been many reports of college age kids using some new drug and I was curious if it was a big problem here.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:52 am

With everyone cleared and a joke made at Jack's expense, they pass through another set of security doors and into the sanitorium.

Each cell door is some hellishly thick plexiglass with air holes, otherwise they're no different than the previous wings cells. The floors stand out the most as they're transparent, showing off all kinds of circuitry.

Jack: "Explain the floor of this wing to class, Doctor. What is the purpose of a plexiglass floor?"

Jeremiah: "In the event of the a break out, electricity is sent through the floors, incapacitating those outside of their cells. On the topic of why you're here...."

They stop outside a cell, a disturbed looking man with scraggly black hair sits on his cot, staring back at them.

Jack: "Oswald Zsasz, better known as Grave Digger. You have quite the rap sheet, some of which I don't like reading. Congratulations, you've been drafted into the Lightning Bolts."

Worker: "The hell you did. Those Freaks are still active because you Freaks couldn't do what someone should've done in the first place and that's waste them. Now I'm gonna tell you what I told the other Freak that came around playing detective, get lost."

Curiosity has a habit of making bad things happen as some dude passes by them, looking out of place in his long sleeves, jeans, and gloves, a dopey expression on his face. Also he smells like rotting meat.

But it could be nothing.

The receptionist pokes their head around the corner, wishing they had a different job.

Receptionist: "Yes, he's in room--"

They give the number.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:59 am

"You know what, I'm not going to argue with you--if you want Raptor dead, see if you can kill him yourself. If you last more than half a second, you'll know what it was like fighting him."

*Resisting the urge to z-snap, she turns to find someone more helpful.*
===============================
T"I have heard stories, but I have no statistics at hand."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:13 am

"Thank you!" Jin turned to go to Cameron's room, sparing one last glared dagger at Alec- or the back of his head if he was already on the way out.

Grimm stared at the weird guy, wondering ironically why they needed a crazy person on the team.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Eve:<I see...>

*She rubs her arm, standing around awkwardly but not nearly as awkwardly as Aroma*
===
*As soon as he sees her, Cameron starts waving*

<Hey! Glad you're alright!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Oswald stands up and approaches the glass.

Oswald: "And you want me apart of your tea party why?"

Jack: "The ability to "raise the dead" could be quite useful in this line of work. The other reasons you're here on the other hand, not so much."

Oswald: "Nothing wrong with cracking open a cold one every now and again."

Jeremiah: "I've heard enough, if you want him, take him."

Jeremiah opens the door via keypad and immedietly, a pair of physicians stick him in the neck with things.

Oswald: "Wha-"

The physicians move as he passes out, falling roughly on the floor.

Jeremiah: "Should I call for a gurney?"

Jack: "If you wouldn't mind."

Other patiants watch the scene unfold, yipping and hollering. Crimson nudges Oswald with her foot, Clover pulling her back.

Clover: "Don't touch him, he looks gross."

Jack: "And in a way, he is."

Luna isn't exactly quick on the take as it was implied with all the subtlty of a brick to the face that there is another Costume in the area.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 am

*I literally said that she keeps looking until she finds someone else.*
==================================
OOC: Assumptions.

T"So...if that's everything, we'd like to eat lunch now. It was nice meeting you."

*She half-turns away & waves.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 am

"In every way."

Jin looked around as though expecting a trap, then gave Cameron a quick hug and seized him by the shoulders, "Did they do anything weird to you? Are you okay? Do you resent us now? For letting your secret out I mean. Actually, are you even strong enough to be having this conversation? Should I go?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:19 pm

*Cameron shakes his head*

<I'm fine, don't worry. You did the right thing. You're not my first visitor today ether...>

*His eyes widen like he's trying to imply something*
===
*Eve waves back*

<Nicw to meet you too! Sorry if I sounded rude a second ago, I didn't mean it!>

*She goes to eat lunch with her parents*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:31 pm

"Well, I saw those cops leaving a second ago and talked to them," Jin looked back over her shoulder like she was expecting them to have crept back in after her. "What did they say to you?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:16 am

Jack: "He may be a lot of things, but at least he's not a murderer."

When a gurney is brought in, one of the physicians follows the aslyum staff out once Oswald has been hoisted on an strapped down.

Jack: "Next on our list is a Ms. Pandora Isely also known as Rosebud. Where do these kids come up with these names?"

Jeremiah: "You must be quite confident if you think you can control such a violent misanthrope."

Because ain't no one talking to no spook in a costume, everyone else buggers off when they see her.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:13 am

*Luna heads up to the abandoned warehouse because it seems less unpleasant than trying to shake down triads for information.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Cameron:<Oh, I forgot about them. I had some...less friendly visitors earlier. These guys just wanted to know how I got shot.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

*Alvero was sitting in class, listening to his teacher's explanations drag on. It was moments before his lunch break. As he sat near the back, watching the clock slowly tick away, he gave in to his boredom. Sneakily hunching over he pulled out his cellphone and dialed Kylie's number to call her.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 am

"Less friendly? What the hell?" Jin gripped his shoulders harder. "Who?"

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:20 am

Jeremiah: "We keep her in the intensive treatment ward. With her abilities we can't risk her coming into contact with any plant matter."

As they pass the other cells and through more security doors, heading down be the surface Jack looks through his patiants roster, a green sticky note on the front page.

Jack: "Tell me about Neil O'Brian better known as Putty Man."

Jeremiah stops dead in his tracks.

Jeremiah: "That name is not on the roster."

Jack: "You can't hide anything from your government. You can try, but we will find it. Now about Mr. O'Brian."

Jeremiah: "He's incredibly unstable and dangerous. Since you seem so keen on snooping through my files, I'm sure you can guess how he's being held."

Jack: "I have my suspicions going by the facilities blueprints, but nothing concrete."

Inside is Iron Duke who's conversing with someone that is suspended from a beam on the roof.

The other individual is in full body restraints, their hands held and strapped across their chest, legs bound, and mouth covered. This person is much more shapely than Luna her twin tails just hanging down as they are.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:42 am

*Luna strides in, withdrawing her spear & retracting it with a snap, while taking out her phone with her other hand.*

L"Well, apparently threatening a couple of scumbag teenagers is going too far, but full-blown rape is okay."

*She then points the spear at Iron Duke, turning the electricity function on & off as a warning.*

L"DON'T move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

War On Crime
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Manderlay-
Jump to: