Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows Swarm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Shadows Swarm - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:52 pm

*Axel shrugs.*
===========================
*She blocks a couple of the blades while Roatha uses the Aero combo, killing the Shadows & covering them all in aero shields. The Wight Knights try to leap over them & the Gargoyle stops being on fire, so he comes after them, as well.*
*The Prison Keeper opens its cage long enough to take Locke out & opens its mouth. Locke jumps in & the Prison Keeper's arms turn red. Its eyes emit fire, which it gathers into a large ball between its bony hands.*

Shock<Teeheeeheee, fry him to a crisp!>
*The Bouncywild is dead before Safian even gets there. The Yellow Operas dart around, dodging the shots. In the distance, they can see other lionesses taking on the Heartless. Simba lets out a massive roar, which blows back the Living Bones.*

Simba<Will these things disappear if I challenge Scar?>

L"If not, they might when we take on the black lion."

Simba<Then let's charge through!>

Pumbaa<AAAAAAAAAAAH!>

*Pumbaa & Simba literally charge through the living bones, goring & slashing with claws. Once the Heartless are obliterated, Thiera & Lilith follow. Lilith uses Resin Raid to put a stop to the Powerwilds.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Taiyo fires a Blizzara at the Gargoyle.

===================================

Azuma opens with Darkja.

Hitomo fires a series of Blizzara's at the Yellow Operas.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:31 pm

*Safian roars and charges after Simba and Pumba, followed by Monu*
---
*Artexi summons her glider and heads up to the nearest roof top*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

*He finds it to be too far away, so it waits for the spell to dissipate & throws a fireball at him.*
=======================================
*Since it's fairly slow, the gargoyle evades it, causing the ice to crash into the fence. Roatha uses Reflect to defend against the Wight Knights & the blades, destroying the Wight Knights.*

R"Alright, from what we saw earlier, magic extinguishes those flames temporarily. If we can knock the flames & the fence behind them out fast enough, then we should be able to get to Oogie Boogie. But you're the only one who can jump up to where he is. Do you know what other traps he might try to use against us?"

*The Gargoyle attempts to interrupt their conversation with a diving punch.*
=====================================
Simba<Nala, stay behind, tell everyone what's going on!>

*So she nods & goes to do that as the Yellow Operas meet an icy end. A lioness jumps to avoid a fireball & then jumps at the Red Nocturne that shot it, pretty much eating it.*

<...Mufasa? Is that you?>

*Another lioness is running from a Living Bone when a 3rd Lioness smashes into it from the side, knocking it to the ground. The Lioness that was drawing its fire then bites its neck, eventually breaking its head off. It continues trying to throw them off despite this.*

<No, I think that's-->

*Finally, just outside of Pride Rock, a large group of lionesses chase a group of Powerwilds away. One of them is Zirabi, who stops & stares at them, her eyes wide.*

Zirabi<...Simba? Is that you?>

Simba<Yeah. I've come home.>

L"I'd hate to interrupt this, but has the black lion been through here recently?"

Zirabi<I--I don't know, but if Scar planned to meet with him, he would be in Rafiki's old cave.>

Simba<And that's where Scar is?>

Zirabi<No, Scar is up on Pride Rock. We were just arguing about the future of the Pride when all of this happened. Simba, what IS happening?>

Simba<I've come to challenge Scar as King of Pride Rock. It's a long story. I'm sorry, but I think we should hurry. Lilith, I think I'll need Safian's help. I can handle Scar, but he'll be sure to have back-up.>

L"Yes, I think that would be best. 4 to fight Scar, 4 to fight Senthose."

Timon<Hey, you remembered to count us.>

Pumbaa<Much appreciated, Ma'am!>
============================================
*Axel summons his Keyblades & twirls them. They become wreathed in flame, & when they are indistinguishable from swirling circles of fire, he pushes them together. In a bright flash, they become a large ring like the ones featured in his Keyblades, staying off of the ground using rotational force, like a helicopter. Axel jumps into the seat suspended in the center & puts his hands on a blinking control panel. The engines activate, blasting fire through the spinning spokes. As a result, the Glider becomes like a shooting star as it turns upwards & rockets towards the balcony. Sure enough, they hear Jasmine commenting that she's seeing strange lights outside of her room. The muffled voice of the Sultan suggests that she have Prince Ali take a look. Finally, an oddly familiar voice that is obviously trying to sound deeper & gruffer than it actually is says that he would be glad to do anything to keep Princess Jasmine safe. Jasmine scoffs & they hear soft footsteps approaching.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:51 am

*Artexi follows him*

<Way to be totally obvious!>
---
*Safian dips her head*

<Let's go make that bastard pay!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:55 pm

OOC: Blizzara is useless forever.

Taiyo: "No."

Taiyo shoots a lightning bolt at the Gargoyle.

Dodge Deflect to move in and Darkga.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:46 pm

OOC: It killed those Yellow Operas. It WAS sort of the most useless spell in Dirge.

*As the last Heartless falls, the fence preventing them from passing to the other parts of the torture wheel drops down.*

Oogie<This is what I call a loaded die!>

*Oogie throws some dice down, which of course land on snake eyes. Roatha stares at them, & is caught by surprise when they explode forcefully in his face.*

R"Ow! You dick!"

*He is then stabbed in the shoulder from behind by one of those blades.*

R"Fuck this! You say you can help, then let's do it!"

*With a small shockwave, Roatha summons his 2nd Keyblade. The Aero shield surrounding him turns dark, like storm clouds, with flashes of red lightning flickering through.*
==================================
*The Prison Keeper does its best to duck out of the way of the fireball that unexpectedly got blown back at it, & is struck by tentacles lashing at it. It uses its arms to try to protect Barrel & Shock, drifting backwards.*
Axel<Hey, I told you that--!>

Jasmine<Who exactly are you & what are you doing on my balcony?>

Axel<I, uh....>

*He sees Rahja peeking around from behind her & growling. So he tries to stand up straight, looking smug & thumping his chest.*

Axel<I am a professional tiger trainer! Wait, what?>
======================================
*As they enter the cave, a lion slinks out of the shadows, his stomach swaying pendulously.*

???<Well, it's about dang time that you showed up!>

*He stares at them blankly for a couple of seconds before his mouth falls open comically.*

???<Wait, you're not Scar!>

L"...You are not whom I was expecting either."
=========================================
*As they approach the cave, they see the hyena trio advancing on Zazu as he cowers at the back of the cave, stuck inside of a cave made of ribs.*

Simba<Get them away from Zazu while I go after Scar.>

Timon<What do you want me to do? Dress in drag & do the hula?>

*So Timon darts out with a lei, a grass skirt, & a flower in his hair, dancing. Pumbaa takes up position behind him, like he's sleeping, but with an apple in his mouth. The hyenas turn around as he starts singing & tapping his feet to a rhythm.*

Timon<Luau! If you're hungry for a hunk of fat & juicy meat, eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat! Come on down & dine! On this tasty swine! All you gotta do is get in line!>

*Meanwhile, Simba sneaks past the hyenas & Zazu tries to pry out one of the ribs of his bone cage.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu May 29, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:13 pm

*Since Timon and Pumba seem to have that under control, Safian follows after Simba*
---
*Artexi flips her hood up, in case Jasmine would recognize her, then lands on the balcony*

<Convincing.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:00 am

Taiyo uses Esuna on Euryale.

Azuma hurls his Keyblade at the Prison Keeper.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:59 am

*After being knocked back by a Keyblade upside the jaw, the Prison Keeper decides to wolf down Shock. It advances on Azuma, spinning & slashing its claws.*

Barrel<Chop him into bits! See what makes him tick!>
*Scar is at the end of Pride Rock, glaring down at his ruined kingdom. The hearts of the slain heartless gather in dark clouds above the Pride Lands. Lightning flashes in the clouds.*

Scar<Zirabi! What is the meaning of this?!>

Simba<It means that you're no longer king, Scar.>

*Scar whips around. One of his back paws slips off the edge as his eyes widen.*

Scar<Mufasa? No...you're dead....>

Simba<He lives in me.>

Scar<Oh...Simba! What a surprise to see you here...alive.>

Simba<The choice is yours, Scar. Either step down or fight.>

*Scar starts walking past Simba.*

Scar<Oh, must it all end in violence? I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. Wouldn't you agree, Simba?>

*He stops behind Simba. The 2 lions partially turn to face each other.*

Simba<That's not gonna work, Scar. I've put it behind me.>

Scar<Ah, but what about your faithful subjects? Have they put it behind them?>

*As Scar sits to inspect the claws on one of his paws, he points to Safian. Zirabi, Timon, & Pumbaa also emerge from the cave.*
???<Well, scram. Can'tcha see I'm waitin' for someone?>

L"No, I don't think we will. Whoever you are--"

Pete<Name's Pete.>

L"--I think it's time that we had a talk. How did you find out about the Heartless? Why are you giving them to Scar?!"

Pete<I don't gotta tell you nothin'. What're a couple birdies, a kitten, & a belt gonna do if I don't?>
*Jasmine folds her arms. Axel scratches the back of his head.*

Jasmine<A tiger trainer? Really? And why didn't my father know about you?>

Axel<Alright, ya got me. I just flew up here. I didn't know it was your room.>

Jasmine<Well, you're obviously not a suitor. So I guess you must be a thief.>

Axel<Of course not. My boss is loaded. I don't need munny.>

Jasmine<Oh, so you were SENT by a suitor who didn't want to bother getting Father's permission? Is that right?>

Axel<No, I--a little help, here?>

*He glares at Artexi.*
============================================
*The symbols evaporate off of Euryale's flesh like a green mist. The symbols then fly off into the shadows, like some fish scurrying into deeper water. Euryale suddenly begins thrashing about in her chains. After looking around wildly, she stops.*

E"...Where am I?"

*She looks down.*

E"Why am I in chains!?"

*She screams as she sees the mass of blades descend to stab her. Roatha's Oathkeeper glows, being replaced by his Ultima Weapon.*

R"Take care of that, would you?"

*He jumps forward & begins shooting fireballs from the Keyblades in haphazard directions, blowing away Oogie's darkness shield. Gasping, Oogie throws more exploding dice at them. Roatha blocks, but doesn't see a pair of shadowy tendrils stretch out of the darkness towards his feet.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:09 am

Taiyo spins around to block the blades, a sphere of water appearing around her following through with a Blizzard to freeze the sphere.

Azuma Dodge Rushes past the Prison Keeper and spins around throwing his Keyblade down at the enemy where a wall of ice erupts underneath it, most likely not affecting its resistance to Ice.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:37 am

*Safian snarls and summons her armor*

<Whatever it was, it doesn't matter now.>
===
Monu:<You don't sound like you're from around here.>
---
*Under her hood, Artexi's eyes widen*

<Uh...We're not here about you at all.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Scar<Ahh, so you haven't told them your little secret. Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death!>

Simba<...I am.>

*Zirabi drops to a sitting position, her tail & ears drooping. Simba stares at his paws.*

Zirabi<It's not true...tell me it's not true.>

Simba<It's true.>

Scar<He admits it! Murderer.>
===============================
*Lilith & Thiera call the Divine Rose & Oathkeeper, respectively.*

Pete<Keyblades! You must be from another world!>

L"And so are you. You're coming with us!"

Pete<Ain't gonna happen, Pipsqueaks!>

*Flanking himself with 2 Assault Riders & a quartet of Hook Bats, Pete charges them along with his Heartless minions.*
=================================
*Taiyo succeeds in protecting herself & Euryale from the blades.*

E"You saved me! Yes! I love you! ...Uh, would you mind unlocking these chains?>

*Meanwhile, Roatha is pulled to the ground by Oogie's Shadow, which then pins him down & bites him in the neck. By this point, the Aero Shields have dissipated.*

Oogie<Ice? Well, I think we can take care of that!>

*He throws the dice into the arena. Once again, they land on snake eyes, & once again, he jumps to change them to a 1 & a 4. 5 Red Nocturnes appear, one of which whisks the dice back to Oogie, who remains behind the cover of what little of his shadow shield is left. The remaining Red Nocturnes fly to various points around the room & begin shaking, charging fireballs atop their heads.*
*The Prison Keeper's prison falls off of it as it flails through the air. Once it rights itself, it makes a beeline for the prison, which Barrel is climbing out of.*
Jasmine<So what ARE you here for?>

Axel<Well, I was tracking a magic item that was taken from a cave in the desert. A lamp containing a Genie. That's all I really know about it.>

*Jasmine unfolds her arms & stares at him quizzically.*

Jasmine<...You're serious, aren't you? Go lay down, Rahja.>

*The tiger stops snarling & slinks off back into the bedroom, looking confused.*

Sultan<Are you alright in there, Jasmine?!>

Jasmine<Fine! It was just another shooting star that fell in the desert!>

Sultan<Okay! Are you sure you don't want to meet Prince Ali?!>

Jasmine<Ugh...positive!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Taiyo melts the ice which kind of hurts and points a Keyblade at Euryale to undo the chains and casts a Waterga at the Red Nocturnes.

Azuma runs and rolls to the close the gap between himself and the Prison Keeper, hurling his Keyblade at it.

Hitomi assaults Pete and the Heartless with Thundara.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 am

*Safian looks from Scar to Simba, her eyes shining*

<Simba, you didn't mean to kill Mufasa, did you? I mean, you loved him. We all did.>
===
*Monu sends a storm of diamonds at the charging eneies*
---
*Artexi laughs*

<Not a fan, ah?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

*Lilith uses Forest of Oblivion. In the cramped space, basically all of the attacks hit home & the Heartless are obliterated. Frost gathers on Thiera's Oathkeeper as she does a flip, chucking it at Pete & freezing him in Blizzard Blade.*

T"That...was really easy."

L"He was stupid. Probably a middle man for someone else. But not part of Senthose's Organization."
=================================
*Scar circles Simba, who begins backing to the edge of Pride Rock.*

Scar<If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive! Do you deny it?>

Simba<No, but-->

Scar<You're in trouble again, Simba. But this time, Daddy isn't here to save you. And now everyone knows WHY!>

*He lurches forwards, grabbing Simba's paws as his back legs slip off of the rock & he struggles to hang on. Lightning strikes a tree near Pride Rock & fire begins to spread across the Savannah. Timon leans over & whispers to Pumbaa.*

Timon<(When I count to 3, you charge him.)>
================================
Jasmine<These suitors are all the same: So self-centered. They just want to marry a Princess & become Sultan. They don't actually care about me.>

*Axel looks up at the heights of the palace.*

Axel<Yeah. It must be so hard, being a Princess, & all.>

Jasmine<Hey, I know! Why don't we say that your master wants to marry me? That'll get rid of Ali & I'll be allowed to show you around the palace. So you can look for your thing.>

*Axel scratches the back of his head again.*

Axel<You're really okay with a bunch of weirdos in black robes traipsing around your castle?>

Jasmine<You were honest with me. Even though you didn't think that the truth was something I'd want to hear. You stopped trying to pretend to be something you're not.>

*Axel spreads his arms.*

Axel<So that's the moral of the story, huh?>
*That doesn't make sense, but he strikes a decent blow that unhinges its jaw & causes the Heartless to fall apart, releasing the children along with a heart, the heart floating up & the children falling down. They run in random directions as the Heartless dissolves into darkness.*

Shock<Mr. Facilier!>

Barrel<Help us!>

Locke<We need another Heartless!>
====================================
*That doesn't make any sense either, but the chains fall away from Euryale as Taiyo destroys a Red Nocturne with excessive force, most of the water just going to waste. As the remaining ones shoot fireballs, Euryale slithers to block the ones heading for Taiyo's back. Meanwhile, Roatha obliterates Oogie's shadow with lightning & uses an Explosion Raid to blow a hole in Oogie's fence.*

Oogie<Uh-oh! Hey, buddy, I need more shadows!>

*He starts running in a ring behind the fence, since there aren't any shadows left to protect him from magic anymore.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Taiyo moves around Euryale and Aqua Raid.

Azuma picks Lock up by his collar or the closest thing he's got to one.

Azuma: "He's not here. And you three got some explaining to do."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:06 pm

*Safian whispers to Timon and Pumba*

<I think Simba's got this under control.>
===
Monu:<Pete, right? Why don't you start explaining things?>
---
Artexi:<Sweet, I can't say no to generosity.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Locke<Ha, that's what you think!>

*He spits in Azuma's face.*
==============================
*Euryale is hit in the back with a few fireballs, because someone didn't have it. Taiyo destroys another Red Nocturne. I hope she's happy.*

R"Useless."

*Roatha uses Firewheel to evade the fireballs shot at him, then blasts lightning at Oogie from either side, blackening the sides of his sack. As his seams split open, bugs start pouring out. Oogie tries to shovel them back into himself.*

Oogie<My bugs!>
*Scar whispers something in Simba's ear, & the younger lion suddenly leaps up & pins the elder, stepping on his throat.*

Simba<Murderer! Tell them the truth! ...So they can HEAR you, Scar!>

*Scar becomes surrounded in darkness as he kicks Simba off. Simba once again hangs over the edge as Scar turns to them, roaring.*

Scar<I killed Mufasa!>

*As the sky grows dark as night, Pride Rock becomes translucent, revealing the fossilized elephant bones within. Scar jumps at Safian, fire building around his paws.*

Scar<This time you burn!>
Pete<I d--d--don't g--got n--n--nothin' ta s--say ta y--ya's!>
Jasmine<Great! What's your master's name?>

*Axel scratches the back of his head yet again.*

Axel<I'm not sure I'd call Senthose my master....>

*Jasmine takes a few steps back into her room.*

Jasmine<Oh, Father! I almost forgot, some messengers for Prince Senthose are already here! Would you like to meet them?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:45 pm

*Artexi goes and whispers in Axel's ear*

<(You're gonna have to do most of the talking. They might recognize me.>
---
*Safian roars in fury and leaps at Scar, darkness covering her body*
===
Monu:<Please, we would prefer to not have to "convince" you to talk.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:33 am

Splash damage means nothing apparently Taiyo uses Thundara and goes back to back not badasses with Euryale.

Azuma grimaces.

Azuma: "It's not me you have anything to explain to. It'll be Jack and the Mayor."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:47 am

OOC: What "splash damage" means, in fact, is that it damages things that are clustered close together, not flown off to various points in the room, as I had explicitly stated.

*Taiyo kills another one with unjustified force. Euryale swings an angled strike at the ground, sending haphazard boulders that crash into the Red Nocturnes in front of her. At this point, there are none left. Oogie tries to run to what looks like a chemical shower, barely jumping past another pair of lightning bolts from Roatha. He lands on the ground, bugs seeping out of him as he tries to crawl to safety. Roatha slices the air with both Keyblades, generating 8 cruciform arrows of darkness in front of him.*
*They meet in the air & are now wrestling in an upright stance. Pumbaa charges into Scar to upset his balance so that Safian can get the edge, while Simba climbs back up onto Pride Rock. Zirabi moves to help her son up by biting the scruff of his neck.*
*Shenzi, Banzai, & Ed tackle Thiera, Monu, & Hitomi from behind & try to drag them from the cave. This is considerably easier to do with the birds. Lilith ignores Pete completely as she turns & chases after them.*

L"Thiera! Hang on!"
Locke<Tell him what? How you guys attacked us for no reason?>
*Jasmine takes them to the door to her room, at which point Artexi can see that Prince Ali is Aladdin, Jafar is staring at her, & the Sultan is between them. Aladdin lets out a squeak, but then tries to sound gruff, puffing out his chest.*

Ali<Oh...well--ahem--perhaps we can arrange another meeting then, Princess?>

Jasmine<Perhaps...if I haven't already said, "Yes," to Prince Senthose.>

Ali<So...uh, what's he like?>

*Axel stares at the ground, scratching his temple.*

Axel<Uh...pretty. I thought he was a girl at first, actually. His hobbies include music & staring off into space...I asked him why he did that one time, & he said that he was trying to look "deep & mysterious.">
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:27 am

Taiyo makes it rain to heal Euryale even though despite the two being right close to each other, Euryale is likely out of range.

Azuma: "You're dealings with Facilier, that Heartless, and actually....I want to know more about Facilier. Such as where he came from.

Hitomi zaps the hyenas with Thundara.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:49 am

*Safian snarls and tries to push Scar down on his back*
===
*Monu is a big fucking bird, so that probably isn't very easy. Anyway, he summons his keyblade and smacks the hynea holding him with it*
---
*Artexi tries not to look at Jafar, instead staring at Aladdin*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Locke<I don't know what you're talking about. (And you can't prove I do.)>
=============================
*Ed lets go of Hitomi & lays down, letting out a whimpering laugh. Monu doesn't have the leverage to hit Banzai. Thiera uses Magnet, causing her & Shenzi to orbit the orb.*

T"I have this under control! Help the others!"

*Lilith tries to follow Banzai, but he quickly leaps into the Savannah.*
*The 8 arrows converge on Oogie Boogie, a plume of darkness bursting him open as the shockwave rattles the fence. Bugs begin scurrying in every direction. Euryale throws her Keyblade like a meteor at the bugs coming towards her & Roatha uses Fire Funnel.*
*Scar goes with the momentum & kicks her off with his hind legs. Simba jumps at him, but lightning strikes him.*

Scar<My anger has grown for far too long!>

*Scar floats into the air as the darkness surrounding him grows. Ghostly carnivorans appear on either side of him, trailing darkness.*
Sultan<So why is he interested in my daughter?>

Axel<Many nights alone in his castle, I suppose.>

Jasmine<So I thought I should show them around the castle.>

Sultan<Splendid! I'd love to!>

*He does a little jumping clapping thing, which Axel raises his eyebrow at.*

Jasmine<Thank you, Father, but I can handle it. Um...perhaps you should keep entertaining Prince Ali?>

Sultan<Oh...I suppose...but what if you need something?>

Jasmine<The palace is full of guards & servants. Trust me, Father, I'll be fine.>

Sultan<Well...alright, then. Come, Ali, I want to show you my trinkets!>

Ali<Uh...okay, sure.>

*The Sultan takes Aladdin's hand & drags him off somewhere. Jafar follows wordlessly.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows Swarm
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next