Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endgame

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 pm

"Well, I'll just talk to them later then," Noct said.

--

"Lets get going then," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 am

Astarte yelped and backed up towards the kitchen, "What's going on?!"
"Shit," Hector dropped the phone and turned, but before he could do anything else Stefan shot out an arm and pointed finger towards the cops, shooting lightning at them from across the room. Astarte scrambled for the kitchen while Hector and Eduj made a break for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 am

*One guy goes down after being struck by lightning, but the rest aren't going to let that stop them. At present, there are only 4 cops in the house, so 1 goes for the kitchen, the other the bathroom. The 3rd rips a chunk out of the wall & hurls it at Stefan.*
==============================
V"Then what do we do now?"
*The radio in the Jasmine Dragon is silent for a moment as she walks in. Everyone is staring in that direction.*

<...We interrupt this broadcast for a special news bulletin. "Lightning Bolt" Zolt has escaped, with presumed accomplices in the police force.>
===============================
"There wouldn't happen to be a phone down here, would there?"

Gommu<Nope. Just my old telegraph equipment. I can't stand phones.>

"Perfect. I think Tirea is closest. If she's home. But how do we get to her? We can't just head back."
Rin<Ohmygosh, Weaselsnakes are so cuuuuute!>

*And then Tirea is tapped on the shoulder by a cop as Rin presumably goes supersonic.*
*Monu is not friends with Mortale, & therefore is not the victim of police harassment. The protestor, however, is back up on his soapbox. He's got a crowd of about a dozen people around him, with 2 Metalbending Cops watching him warily from the shade of a tree, whispering to each other.*

<Nonbending citizens! If you don't want your right to protest against the Bending Regime taken away, make your voices heard now! Resist the oppressive narrative! Amon is not a criminal! Amon is a liberator! Amon is a hero!>

*As if they want no part of this shitstorm, a flock of turtleducks swimming towards Monu abruptly turn around & start swimming back upstream.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 am

Stefan jumped and rolled to dodge the wall fragment, and shot out two punches as he came back up to his feet, throwing a pair of fireballs at the cop.

In the kitchen, Astarte brought the water she had been boiling to herself and then threw it back at the cop, aiming for the face.

Hector burst into the bathroom and rolled to the far side, Bending water out of all of the faucets. Eduj followed him in and jumped onto the tiled floor, lifting a mass of tiles and flinging them at the pursuing cop with a jerk of an arm.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 am

{I know right! Hold on a second.}

*Tirea looks at the cop*

<Hey officer!>
===
Well that makes a ton of sense.

*Eve finds a table then listens to the rest of the broadcast*
===
*Monu groans, stands up, and starts heading up stream, away from the person yelling*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 am

Noct shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think there is much we can do until we can get in contact with Euryale and Mortal. Remember, we don't know who might be a corrupt cop or not."

--

"Noctis has a car," Mortal said, "If we can get to her first we could use it to round everyone up."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

*Beifong & Gommu set off for parts unknown, Beifong taking Zolt & carrying him like a sack of potatoes.*

E"We could, but we'd have to double-back for Tirea. I think we should at least check on her before heading to the bay. But I really meant how are we going to get away from Kane & his flunkies?"

Senthose<I brought a boat.>

E"But they'll see us crossing the--"

*He holds out a hand & fog shoots up over the river outside.*

E"--Huh."

Senthose<I'm not saying I'm more competent than the RCPD, but I think the results speak for themselves.>
=============================
<The suspects, both abnormally tall women, 1 with red hair & dark skin, the other with white hair & skin, invaded the hospital, doing extensive property damage, & took Zolt. They were last seen fleeing in the direction of the Dragon Flats along the north river.>
<You're Tirea, right? Come down to the station, we have some questions.>
*The other cops all bat the attacks aside & then tries to grab them with a cable. Astarte's is hit in the face with boiling water. He falls down, clutching his face & screaming.*
*The cops move in.*

Cop<Alright, disperse!>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Monu sees Amon emerge from under the bridge in front of him & start walking forward.*

Amon<What's the matter? Did you really assume I wouldn't enjoy a stroll in the park on such a beautiful day?>

*He holds out his palm, which a nearby butterfly lands on.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

"I suppose if there is one thing he has proven it is that he can keep from getting caught," Mortal said, "You know, except for that one time."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 pm

*Monu heads up the river a bit more, but tries to remain in earshot of Amon. He throws some of the bread into the water*
===
*Eve stares out a window*

Those descriptions sound rather familiar...
===
*Tirea looks kind of confused*

{Rin, I'll have to call you back...}

*She hangs up and turns to the cop*

<That's me! Is there a problem?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 pm

<Yes, there is. Euryale & Mortal have gone rogue. We thought you may have some information for us.>
*The cops send some cables his way. Of course, he sidesteps most of them, & grabs them in his hand. 2 impact the ground near him, which he steps on. The cables shake as the cops try to pull them back.*

Amon<You see how they attack me even though I've committed no crime? Is this how the Bending Regime behaves?>
================================
*A waitress finally gets around to asking for Eve's order.*

<If you have any information, please contact police headquarters immediately. We will be increasing patrols with both ground units & the airships. For the time being, only trust officers who wear BOTH the Republic City AND Ba Sing Se badges.>
=================================
*And so they're speeding down the river in a boat. To avoid from attracting attention with the noise, Senthose propels them by using his cane like an oar, & making small waves with it as it passes through the water. Euryale sits at the back, her hands clasped in her lap.*

Senthose<So let's just say, for the sake of argument, that we save your idiot friends. Then what? How does that help anyone, in the grand scheme?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm

*Eve orders Green tea*
===
*Monu moves a little further upstream, throwing bread for the turtle ducks*
===
They wouldn't go rogue...

*Tirea looks very taken a back*

<That's...impossible. They wouldn't do that!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh, oh no, sorry!" Astarte hesitated before lifting all of the boiling water she threw and cooling it, then making it glow. "I'll help you!"

Stefan shot out hand towards the oncoming cable, shooting a second stream of lightning meant to either collide with the cable and conduct or pass it and hit the cop.

"Drop!" Hector yelled and Eduj jumped to the floor. Hector, now armed, threw one thick whip of water to meet the cable and whip it off course. He lifted his other arm, wrapped in a sphere of water, and swung it towards the cop to let loose half a dozen spikes of ice towards them over the top of the other attack.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 am

OOC: If you die in the jazz, you die in real life.

*Once the water is off his face, he hits Astarte in the stomach with an extending cable, knocking her into a wall. The last thing she sees before losing consciousness is his metal boot kicking her while she's down. Hector & Eduj fare little better, as their cop ducks behind the wall & stomps, causing them to start sinking into the ground. He then claps his hands, sealing off the room Stefan is in. By contrast, Stefan has managed to electrocute another cop, but he can hear that more are coming in, through the windows, & breaking down the door.*
Cop<I'm afraid they already have. Now, if you would please come with me.>
*She heads off to get that.*

<We now return you to your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]>
*The ducks take a bit of bread, but then fly off as there is a full scale riot, with people shouting at the cops & throwing things at them. Amon disappears in the mayhem.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:21 am

"We keep them safe, and innocent people are no longer in danger," Mortal said, "That IS the grand scheme."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 am

Hector, still pulling more water out of the faucets, shot a hand up towards the roof and made a kind of harpoon from ice which stuck through the ceiling and wrapped around his hand, which he used to pull himself up and hang. His other hand formed a whip of water with an ice spike held onto the end which he used to stab through the wall the cop was probably standing behind at about chest/neck level. Eduj struggled against the sinking with his own Bending.

Stefan, panicking, started shooting fire all around the room where the cops would come from, indiscriminately burning just about everything in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:22 am

<What about my weasalsnake?>
===
*Eve crosses her arms, and continues to think about why the suspects seemed familiar*
===
*Monu groans and moves up the river, not wanting to get involved in said riot*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Senthose<What a waste of time. We should just kill Kane, storm the police building & the Council, & take over.>

E"Then how would we kick you out? There is no 'we,' we're just keeping an eye on you."
====================
Cop<Someone at the station can look after it.>
====================
*That lady comes back with tea.*
====================
*He eventually comes to the copse of trees that always seems to be foggy & secluded.*
====================
*The ice just breaks when it hits the wall. More rock shoots up to anchor his arms in place. Once Hector is incapacitated, the cop moves back in to hurl a cable at Eduj. Seeing Stefan set the damn room on fire, the cops back off, sealing the windows, doors, & doorways with stone walls & trapping him in there.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 pm

<But I'll get him back, right?>
===
*Monu sits down on by the riverbank, and starts to throw bread into the water. He looks around the area with Seismic Sense*
===
*Eve sips her tea*

I did see two women that fit those descriptions, but could they be the same people?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:24 am

"I'll meet you halfway and agree that Kane deserves to die, but I'd prefer to follow the law," Mortal said.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:13 am

With his legs still unrestrained Hector kicked out towards the cop as he revealed himself, throwing the water he had been using into his face and freezing it at the moment of impact. Eduj made an attempt at grabbing the cable.

Stefan started trying to fire bomb his way out through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 am

<YES, now just GO.>
=================
*There's no one around, as far as he can tell. Some fish rise up from the depths to eat the bread.*
=================
"If you want to continue this debate, I'd be more than happy to visit you in prison. For now, park the boat. We should be close to where Tirea lives."

Senthose<We should hurry, once the fog lifts, it won't be hidden anymore. Speaking of....>

*He points a hand out to the water & then thrusts his other hand out to the streets. A tendril of fog is sucked towards him by an invisible force, curling around his arms & spilling into the nearby streets.*

Senthose<That should offer some cover.>
====================
*That doesn't happen because Hector's legs were obviously caught in the ground when his ridiculous plan to hoist himself up failed, & the water fell around him when he was immobilized, thus losing his ability to Bend. Eduj catches a cable. It's very painful, & it starts to twist around his arm. The cop fires the segments of his glove at Eduj, like bullets. The building is shaken by an explosion.*
-------------------------------------
*Stefan blows a hole into the wall, only to see Metalbenders organizing on the other side. One of them has the unconscious Astarte tucked under his arm, a bruise over her right eye.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 am

Mortal stays still for a second, struggling with the decision of whether to thank Senthose, and be kind to him, or not say thank you, and be rude. A betrayal in her eyes no matter what she chose. In the end she just gets out of the boat, and heads for Tirea's place.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:39 am

Stefan jumped out through the hole and simultaneously threw another fire bomb at the cops, disregarding Astarte's position.

Eduj fell back when hit by the fragments, letting go of the cable.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:30 am

<Okay...>
===
*Monu relaxes slightly, but doesn't let his guard down completely*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 am

*They disperse to avoid it, then try to ensnare his limbs with cables.*
---------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, the glove components reassemble into a hand, grabbing Eduj's elbow. The cable is still wrapped around his other arm.*
======================
*Tirea is led into the station, into one of those metal rooms with the low-hanging lanterns. The cop paces back & forth.*

Cop<Let's make this easy: Where are they?>
=======================
OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S<Rude.>

*Senthose follows after. Eventually, they come to the main street.*

E"Well, there's the building."

S<Wait!>

*As soon as Euryale steps out of the fog, Senthose conjures a water whip to pull her back. Just in time, as an arrow bolt strikes the pavement where she once was.*

E"We're too late! And let go."

S<You're welcome.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endgame - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endgame   Endgame - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endgame
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-