Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Gabe ran a hand through her messy hair, "Well, we don't have one right now, so it is probably best to just avoid that damn park. I know I will, after tonight."

--

Mortal smiled, "I'd love to." She then cut off a piece of her food for Euryale, and held it out with her fork, "Here."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 pm

*Selena parks on the street behind them, waiting to see what they'll do.*
==================================
*Meteor showers were not forecasted.*
*And so they shared food across the table.*
"I guess that means we'll be hanging out at Astarte's cafe a lot more often."

*Roatha keeps walking through the alley, in the direction away from the park.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Astarte heaved herself onto her feet, took a deep breath and followed Roatha.

Assuming the taxi had deposited them and left, the three of them began speaking.
"So, this Bloodbender, she doesn't need a full moon?" Stefan asked.
"It seems that way," Hector nodded. "Though it may be that the days leading up to the full moon are also viable for Bloodbending. If that were true I would also be worried about the days immediately afterwards."
"What's the plan, then? We can't just wait around here all night."
"Let's go for a walk. We can try losing her and heading back to your place," Hector suggested. Eduj glanced back at the car he suspected to be Selena's.
"Alright but... if she's still on our tails we ain't going anywhere near my flat, right?" Stefan furrowed his brow.
"Sure," Hector nodded and began walking up the street, away from Selena. Stefan and Eduj followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:55 am

Gabe put a hand on Tirea's shoulder as she passed her following after Astarte and Roatha.

--

Mortal lit up, "Wow, that was good!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am

"Yeah, yours was really good too."

*Euryale takes a sip of her tea.*
=================================
*The car stays stationary until they reach the end of the street, then follows while they're not looking.*
=================================
*They come into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].*

"We could stop in there. I'm sure they have a pay phone, and we never did get food. Plus, we burned all of that energy through Bending."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am

"Sure, lets go," Gabe said, walking over.

--

"You know," Mortal said, "I was a bit surprised when I found out you were interested in me. Can I ask why? I mean, what about me?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am

Astarte shrugged and followed.

The trio turned down another street. Eduj checked behind them at regular intervals.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 am

*When they [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the Jasmine Dragon, they find that there is only one waitress working there, a lady with black hair tied in pigtails.*

<Can I get you folks anything?>
===============================
*As the trio passes an alleyway, they suddenly find themselves being thrown off-balance & into the side street. Once in there, their muscles lock up, causing them to have difficulty moving. Of course, even if there were anyone on the street, they wouldn't be able to see them.*
===============================
"Well, for starters...please don't take this the wrong way, but you're incredibly sexy. Not just that dress you have on, and the way you did your hair today. The way you move. The way you talk. The way your hair looks like a fine coating of snow all year round. The way your eyes twinkle like the sun glinting off of the ocean. The contrast between your soft, delicate complexion, and your strong, feminine physique. Other features I don't have quite as poetic of terms to describe."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 am

Astarte stood quietly and looked around the nice room, as she didn't want anything.

Stefan panicked and fired a streak of lightning into the air as they were cast into the alley. As their muscles locked up, they each began struggled against the hold. Hector's eyes flicked around the alley for a source of water, like a puddle or drain.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 am

"A phone, please," Gabe said.

--

Mortal was at a loss for words, her entire face red, "I- I don't know what to say." She let out an awkward chuckle, "I've never been so directly complimented before. I really wasn't expecting that. Euryale, I can't be as poetic as you, but you're beautiful. Obviously on the outside, but inside too. You're the best person I know."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The words just kind of tumbled out. Obviously, I think you're a great person too. You've always been right there for me, no matter what. Whether it's to make me laugh, or nurse me back to health after I've been attacked by crazy Bloodbenders. I feel like I can tell you anything."
===================================
<Sure, there's one in the hallway.>

*Roatha heads off for the hall.*
===================================
*There is a grate nearby. He can faintly feel a tiny amount of water under the street. Right now they're mostly squirming across the ground, not really moving in any definite direction.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:07 am

It was in this moment that Mortal knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she was in love with Euryale. The realization stunned her to silence again, and she tried to wash the thought away with a rather long swig of wine. "I'm glad you feel that way, Euryale," Mortal said, when she found the courage to, "I trust you with my life. I want you to trust me too."

--

Gabe takes a seat at the bar if there is one, and lets out a sigh. "Oh, wait, what am I doing? Table for four, please," Gabe said, standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 am

Astarte continued to stand around quietly. If they were directed to a table she would follow.

"How are we supposed to get out of this?!" Stefan demanded. Hector and Eduj had no responses, but just kept trying to move. "How can she Bloodbend us?! Where is she?!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:54 am

*Police sirens close in on the scene. Selena's blue car can be seen speeding down the road & swerving to take a sharp turn. In the window, she can be seen with her hands hidden from view by the car door. She moves an arm almost imperceptibly. The trio lose bladder control.*
======================================
*Roatha comes back & sits beside Astarte.*

"The cops are coming to get statements from us, but they said it wouldn't be a problem if we got something to eat, so long as we stayed put."
======================================
"How could I not?"

*Euryale leans on the table, stretching her right hand towards the center & smiling warmly at Mortal.*

"While I was in the hospital, Aroma told me how you cradled me in your arms while I was out. My hero."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am

Mortal smiled, snaking her hand forward until it met Euryale's, "I don't think I was being heroic. I was just worried about you." Mortal leaned forward a bit too, "I... you're so very dear to me, Euryale."

--

Gabe takes a seat opposite Astarte, and lets out a small yawn, "Good, I'm exhausted, and need to recharge."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 am

"I'm just kind of thirsty..." Astarte said quietly.

Hector swore profusely, and assuming they were finally released from her control, started using Waterbending to clean their clothes as quickly as possible.
"I'll fucking bleed her out myself," He snarled.
"We never tell anybody about this, right?" Stefan asked.

Dalia went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 am

*Tirea sits next to Gabe*

<I hope you all are hungry!>
---
*Monu finishes then turns back to Sidon*

<Anything else?>
---
*Eve makes a note on her log book*

Red meteors in Hydra at XX:XX pm on XX/XX/XXXX

*Then she gets out her telescope and stares at them*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 pm

OOC: Heh, never did update the radio postings.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat something? I haven't seen any of us eat since we met with Euryale early this afternoon. And then there was the whole running for our lives thing."
====================================
*The meteor shower has ceased.*
*Euryale wraps her fingers around Mortal's & leans forward as well.*

"I would do the same for you, any time."
*A police car stops nearby, having come from the opposite direction that the trio had come from. A Metalbending Officer gets out & inspects the alley with a flashlight.*

<I observed a bolt of lightning coming from this vicinity. Who are you? What are you doing here? Do you know about this?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:16 pm

"Yea," Gabe said, "You should eat if only to get some energy back." She then looked at Tirea, "I'm beyond hungry right now."

--

Mortal leans forward again, and catches Euryale's lips against her own. Since they were separated by the table, it wasn't long at all before Mortal leaned back from it. "Was I being too forward again?" She asked, though her head was swimming, and she was far too delighted to be nervous about the answer.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 pm

*Eve sighs sketches a brief drawing of what she saw in her logbook*
---
*Tirea looks around for a menu*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"Well, I guess," Astarte shrugged. "I might get a sandwich or something."

"My apologies, sir," Hector said, casting the gathered urine into the side of the alley. "My friend here is a Firebender and he is totally drunk. We're trying to get the moron home now. It won't happen again."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 pm

"That's the spirit. I'll probably just have some of those little tea sandwiches. Maybe mashed-up Hermit shrimp."

*There are little menu booklets sitting at the edge of the table. There are just as many pages about tea as there are about all food items put together. The food looks pretty ritzy, but not as much as a formal restaurant.*
"No...no, I think that the moment was just right."
*His partner gets out.*

Partner<Can Firebenders even make lightning while they're drunk?>

Officer<I don't know. But if that's true, it means he's drunk in public, and also a clear and present danger to himself and others.>
*She notes that the meteors all aligned to a slightly southwest orientation in the night sky.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm

"I'll just have what you're having."

"Again, deepest apologies, but his apartment is just around the corner," Hector and Eduj each took one of Stefan's arms. "His girlfriend left him and he lost his job today, we just need to get him home and in bed."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

<I'll have a cup of Jasmine tea, another plate of tea sandwiches, and a small chicken salad, please and thank you!>
---
*Monu gathers all of his things*

<Same time tomorrow?>
---
*Eve adds this to her log book*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:53 pm

"Oh, yes, thank you Monu," Sidon nodded and looked up from a leather backed ledger. "I'll see you then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next