Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 am

Astarte continued to struggle against the tentacles.

Stefan walked out onto the pathway and looked up and down the street. He looked back at Hector and inclined his head slightly, signalling the all-clear. He looked away as Hector and Eduj hurried out of Sidon's house and set off down the street, away from the cafe, at a brisk pace. They would hail a taxi as soon as possible. Stefan followed some way behind them at a regular stroll.

Dalia began reading a book, but left the radio on.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:18 am

*Seeming unassuming, Selena heads back out to her own car, leaving Yuans on the table. She can't remember if she paid or not, but it doesn't really matter.*
=================================
*They manage to free themselves just before it can secure them. When Roatha's arm is caught, he releases a pulse of flame to burn the tentacle. Backing up, he launches several quick fire jabs, & a kick when a tentacle emerges from the ground & wraps around his ankle.*
==================================
*Euryale eats her some bread.*

"So...how about this weather we've been having?"
==================================
<Syn has not been seen in weeks, but no one who's been asked has reported seeing her in any danger. Reporters have been unable to locate her. The substitute has been identified as Euryale, a local Metalbending Police Officer. Some Dragon fans are organizing a petition to convince her to become a permanent member of the team.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 am

Mortal swallows, "Well, today was a really nice day. It was even warm enough to go for a quick swim."

--

Gabe grabs Astarte's wrist, and runs away from the monster, "Lets get out of here, and alert the cops or something."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 am

Astarte turned and ran away through the fog, hoping that she was heading somewhere that she might find other people.

Hector and Eduj tried to hail a taxi. They were soon joined by Stefan.

Dalia turned a page.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 am

*Tirea does the needle thing again*
---
<There's someone here wondering about...>

*Monu notices that she's gone*

<Oh never mind.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:25 am

*Roatha runs, firing another lightning burst at it, which it just ignores. Meanwhile, there's still a kid shouting for help. It turns its attention towards Tirea.*
<Hey...you guys again? Boy, you really get around. So, where to?>
"Ah, yes, I remember that. It's pretty mild for mid fall, isn't it?"
<Our final piece of news for the night, a 12-year-old boy went missing in Republic City Park just last night. The mother says she was just calling him so they could return to the house for the evening, when a thick fog creeped over them. When it subsided, the boy was nowhere to be found. No one has reported seeing him since.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:30 am

*Tirea runs in the direction of the voice*

<I hear you!>

Last edited by Leafy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 am

Gabe lets go of Astarte and says, "Keep going." She then fires off a blast of lightning at the spirit, trying to distract it from Tirea, "Tirea, don't! Just get out of here!"

--

"Maybe luck was just on our side for today," Mortal said, "Its been a lucky day for me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 pm

*Tirea looks over her shoulder*

<It's got a kid! By the time the police get here, I guarantee he'll be gone.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

"We'll be gone!" Gabe said, "Just, come on! We have to go! How do you even know that the kid is out there? I don't remember seeing anyone."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:31 pm

<I just...know.>

*Even so, Tirea turns around and starts running towards Gabe*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Gabe sees her start to run toward her and begins to run away again, content that Tirea is following.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

Astarte continued her flight, moving faster than she had in what was probably years.

Hector looked at Stefan. Stefan nodded and gave the driver his address, and then climbed into the taxi. Hector and Eduj got into the backseats. Once inside, Hector and Eduj both took a look out of the back window to see if they could spot Selena on foot or in a vehicle.

"Odd," Dalia's mother said as she passed through the room, having heard the story. Dalia did not comment.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 am

*They manage to escape from the fog soon after reaching the park gates. By this point, fear has taken over & they keep running until they're in an alley about 2 blocks down. When everyone is out of breath, Roatha slumps against a dumpster, holding his side.*

"Oh...shit...the cops...where's...the nearest pay...ph...phone?"
==============================
*Selena is indeed following in her car, with a red Satomobile in between them. Of course, she is in the passenger seat, a man with a dark blue suit is the driver.*
"I like to think that we make our own luck. Sometimes with a little help from the Spirits, of course."

*At this point, the food is delivered. Euryale inclines her head & closes her eyes.*
<That's all for the News Hour. We'll be taking callers now, for opinions and questions on the current events of the United Republic, and Republic City.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 am

Gabe doubles over and takes a few deep breaths before catching her wind again, thankful for Pro-bending training. She looked to make sure everyone was there with her, "Is everyone alright? What the fuck was that?"

--

Mortal does as well. When she opens her eyes she says, "Hope it tastes good."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:11 am

Astarte was sitting on the ground with her back against the wall a few meters ahead of them, taking heaving, ragged breaths.

Hector tapped Stefan on the shoulder and he changed their destination to a street nearby to Zolt's restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 am

Gabe takes a few steps over to her, and rubs her back, "Breath in through your nose, and exhale through your mouth. Slow deep breaths. It'll calm you down."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:34 am

Astarte tried to do that, and eventually started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 am

"I have no idea. Euryale's the spiritual guru, and I have no idea where she is to contact her."
=====================================
*The car still follows.*
=====================================
*Euryale cuts off a piece of meat, takes a bite, chews it a few times, & swallows.*

"I think you will be satisfied."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 am

Gabe patted Astarte on the back when she seemed to calm and looked back at Roatha, "That was a spirit? What a horrible thing."

--

Mortal follows suit, and closes her eyes as she chews. When she opens her eyes she says, "This is amazing. Want to try some?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 am

<Great, now we have a spirit abducting kids in the park.>

*Tirea's breathing hard, but not really freaking out*
---
*Monu goes back to the counter*
---
*Eve starts recording the coordinates of major stars in her log book*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 am

"I guess so. I mean, I don't know what else it could have been. I know Euryale once told me that angry spirits sometimes become violent, or drag people into their world. OH! She also said that Bending doesn't work in the Spirit World, so that's why Astarte couldn't control the fog--it was spirit fog."
================================
"Only if you'll try some of mine."
*They are roughly the same as they were last time she recorded them. She does, however, notice a handful of red meteors streaking through the constellation Hydra.*
*No one else comes in until eventually it's closing time.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

*Eve raises an eye brow and checks to see if any meteor showers were forecasted*
---
*Monu yawns and stretches, then turns to Sidon, waiting for instructions*
---
<That's why I went for the plants, I was pretty sure they were still from our world.>

*Tirea stares down at the ground*

<Maybe it was the spirit of this area, and it's mad. Or something.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 pm

"How could someone stop a Spirit like that?" Astarte asked as she finally steadied her breathing. "Isn't it the Avatar's job to communicate with Spirits?"

"Could you bring the blinds down and stack the chairs?"

The trio waited until they reached their destination.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:59 pm

*Monu nods and starts doing that*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next