Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Dicking Off Thread

Go down 
+10
Leafy
Astarte
WolfSmasher
Azena
Potterwatcher1997
Seraph
Script-Z
Taegan
kisukeFan_4337
Neo Bahamut
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:29 am

Nerd.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Leafy wrote:
Some of us have school all day and need sleep.
And others have IRL RP's to participate in.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Blank post is blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:05 pm

I'm sorry that it took me a day to get back to you guys in the Kingdom Hearts roleplay. I've been doing my best to get better about that, insofar as making sure I post my replies promptly. I used to be much worse about it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:22 am

It's good to hear that you're making improvements, but a day or 2's absence isn't really a big deal. I only post when I'm going to be gone for a day or 2 to let people know that I won't be able to manage anything in that time. Though if you want to use the threat to let us know when you're going to be gone for a day or 2, that's fine, too.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 am

I understand, though I was trying to work on making sure that I'm able to reply whenever the time comes that I get prompted too.

I'm assuming you meant I could use the thread to let you know when I'm going to be out a day... right? I hope you don't think I want to use threats >3
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:37 am

Yeah, I posted that after waking up in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:10 pm

I won't be on tonight for various reasons, one of which may or may not be so Harley can't ask me to name a letter & claim I gave him the go-ahead to say Aroma contracted tetanus from her cereal spoon.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi everyone!
Hahaha...things haven't changed around here...
I will continue to come and go randomly. And I'll continue to spew random crap.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:40 am

Who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:24 pm

I've been out for a couple of days, and I actually had already mentioned that to Neo Bahamut, though I probably should have said something over here. I'm going to be out during the Thanksgiving holiday as well, so I wanted to make sure to post before anything happens because my attendance over the rest of the week might be rather spotty.

I'm sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 am

Since apparently you all hate me anyway I know I can come back at anytime and nothing will change. Wait how could anyone hate me? I'm possibly one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth. I'm like Jesus was with fish and wine, except with burritos. I just wanted to say I love all of you assholes just because you're assholes. Not simply because you're in fact huge douchebags, more because you don't pretend you're not. After I went exploring the internet out of intrigue I realized most people are lying sacks of shit who pretend to be nice and fuck you over later. I then realized I had known this the entire time. Long story short keep on being openly abrasive cock sucking motherfuckers <3.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Entranced wrote:
Since apparently you all hate me anyway I know I can come back at anytime and nothing will change. Wait how could anyone hate me? I'm possibly one of the greatest people to ever walk the earth. I'm like Jesus was with fish and wine, except with burritos. I just wanted to say I love all of you assholes just because you're assholes. Not simply because you're in fact huge douchebags, more because you don't pretend you're not. After I went exploring the internet out of intrigue I realized most people are lying sacks of shit who pretend to be nice and fuck you over later. I then realized I had known this the entire time. Long story short keep on being openly abrasive cock sucking motherfuckers <3.
Um...hi? I think I missed something.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

You missed the part where he forgot there is only one person left here who knows who he is but he really wants somebody to give him attention.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Somebody knows this guy?
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Neo might.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Entranced is a dude from Bleach Forums. If I recall correctly, he would curse quite a lot and strew a major amount of commas in his posts.

And so why I'm popping up here: Merry Christmas and happy new year! Or Happy Holidays, whicever you prefer. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Likewise.

He also got credited with some of my escapades, such as the long prophesied Horse Dick Army.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Gross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:26 am

I'm back as of today; I'm sorry to have taken so long to be away from the RP!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 am

Computer crashed, can't remember my Skype login information, so I'm just going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:46 am

Go eat your horse dicks, you maniac bastardly turd.
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:04 am

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Entranced is a dude from Bleach Forums. If I recall correctly, he would curse quite a lot and strew a major amount of commas in his posts.

And so why I'm popping up here: Merry Christmas and happy new year! Or Happy Holidays, whicever you prefer. ^_^

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Likewise.

He also got credited with some of my escapades, such as the long prophesied Horse Dick Army.

Fuck you, and fuck you too. Also commas, commas everywhere. If and when the day comes that I give a fuck (Which will never happen), I'll be sure to let you know. Until that day comes I will do what I wish, when I wish, how I wish, and anyone who has a problem with that can suck the same dick sweet Saint Mary was sucking on when Jesus-Motherfucking-Christ was born.

All hail the Horse Dick Army!
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:55 am

It's kind of amusing that you seem to go out of your way to tell us how little you care about our opinions of you. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Dicking Off Thread
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next