Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Dicking Off Thread

Go down 
+10
Leafy
Astarte
WolfSmasher
Azena
Potterwatcher1997
Seraph
Script-Z
Taegan
kisukeFan_4337
Neo Bahamut
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:01 am

I might be soft at heart, but I find it sad.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:57 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Who the hell are you?

A real estate agent. A writer. I'm inclined to say "mad scientist," but fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:53 am

Unless my plans fall through, I will not be on later tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 am

We expect nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:40 am

Because I need your attention for an Evangelion question and we are all NGE nerds here.

So I have this idea of making an AMV with NGE to Madonna's song Frozen, but since I don't want to get influenced by others on this I have no idea if it has already been done on YouTube like a million times already?

It will be - for the moment - with the original anime, Death & Rebirth, The end of Evangelion. Haven't started on this project yet and thought I should ask.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:11 am

I dicked off. I am back from dicks. All of my stuff is gone, and I can't remember my Skype username or which e-mail address I used to make it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:51 am

Then I'll tell you here that SU pretty much can't progress until you & Leafy are done with whatever it is you're doing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 am

"Progress."
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Nothing happens in this thread, eh?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:03 pm

That is not exclusive to this one thread.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 am

Nothing happens in too many threads.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:44 pm

^That is a face I haven't seen in a long time. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:14 am

Computer seems to have died. Don't know when I can get it fixed. Not sure if I can reasonably post from phone. Will update when I know more.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 am

>Almost exclusively posts from phone with no issue

Step up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:03 am

"No issue"? Your posts are infrequent & I often complain about lack of content.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 am

Is it brick-dead or is it the operating system that's failed? I know you have Windows 8.1.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Astarte wrote:
Is it brick-dead or is it the operating system that's failed? I know you have Windows 8.1.

Funny you should ask. After spending all morning trying things & calling customer support, I found out it was indeed the OS (not that Toshiba is all that great either, but apparently just a bit less shit than Windows)...& they want me to buy a new installation drive. But there's a chance that Windows did SOMETHING right & I MAY be able to create my own using Dad's computer & a USB. No word on whether or not my files were affected.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:03 pm

I feel like you're having the exact same issue that I did. The USB thing I think you're talking about didn't work for me, I don't know why. I had to reset it to factory settings in the end.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 am

It didn't work for me either. I'm going to have to wait until I can get in touch with Toshiba again. Customer support does not open until 8 to 9. I don't even know how to reset to factory settings and I'd rather avoid losing data anyway. I could try to get on skype, but I don't know if my phone has room for the app. When my computer crashed, I was trying to transfer pictures over in order to make room.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:27 am

Please take your time getting back to us. It's kind of ironic that this would happen right after I got my own account-related troubles sorted out, but that sort of thing happens when working with information technology I suppose. For what it's worth, I can send you a link that would explain how to reset to factory settings really easily, but I know you were saying that it's probably best not to do that. You do end up loosing things.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Trouble is. I can't do shit without the computer. I also rely on it for school, TV, writing, news, & so on. I've been relegated mostly to reading an old Animorphs book.

The worst thing to lose would be the Tomb Raider games that I JUST started making progress in. I should have bought them on Steam.

By the way, it turns out that Toshiba is also only open from Monday to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Maybe you can use this time to actually sleep for more than 2 hours at a time.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:06 am

I'm often doing other, more rewarding shit.

What you see as a lack of content, is my responding to what needs to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:25 pm

I hope that it gets cleared up soon Neo, and please remember that you can always ask me if there were anything that I would have been able to help you out with. I know what it's like to have to put up with loosing progress in a game.

By the way, from your PM, I hope that it does somehow clean up those issues with Firefox. I figured I might as well write that here so you wouldn't have to try and use a phone to answer my next PM.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:40 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
I'm often doing other, more rewarding shit.

What you see as a lack of content, is my responding to what needs to be addressed.

Care to put this question to the rest of the board?

I had to order a recovery disc, which should get here in 3-5 business days, & will result in a file wipe. I could try to back them up with Best Buy, but even if it worked, it'd cost $100, so fuck that.

I think I might sell the games & buy them on Steam instead.

I'll use my dads computer later on to check some stuff, but I don't like using it because it's downstairs, which is cold and has millipedes and daddy long legs and shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Dicking Off Thread   The Official Dicking Off Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Dicking Off Thread
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next