Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians Sign Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Story
The Guardians, an ancient race of animal-human hybrid spirits, have waged war for control of our world for millenias. The one rule that has stood through out the war was to keep it away from the mortal realm. It was a sacred rule that was always respected, until now. The war crept into the mortal realm as Guardians under the leadership of Venom, a Serpent Guardian, broke the rule and began to attack humans. Now, a young warrior picks up his blade to lead a group of mortals and protect our realm from Venom and his evil army. With the aid of Venom's enemies, led by Kruger the White Tiger Guardian, these mortals will defend our world before its falls to Venom's control.

Humans
Inhabitants of the Mortal Realm. Kruger has taught them the ways of Magic, allowing each Shadow Knight a single magic ability. They are very fickle creatures that can turn on each other in an instant. They have fought wars for millenias but never one of this scale.

Guardians
The Guardians still loyal to Kruger and the Humans get to keep their race name. Each is partnered with a Shadow Knight and share their magic ability. For instance, if their Knight wields Fire, then so does the Guardian. All Guardians have the ability to freely switch between their true forms and their animal forms. Guardians must have a Human partner to enter the Mortal Realm. They come in all sizes and shapes, representing every species in the Mortal Realm, including mystical creatures like Phoenix and Dragon. Their true forms are "Were" versions of their animals. So they stand like a Human but are completely animalistic, not Furries (girl with cat ears and tail).

Rogues
Rogues are all followers of Venom, Humans and Guardians alike. The rules apply to them as do with Humans and Guardians. Rogue Guardians still need a Human partner to enter the Mortal Realm, some even forcing a bond to a Human just to get there. All Human Rogues are plagued with hatred and evil, even those turned against their will eventually succumb to their Rogue partner. The Rogue Guardians often represent more "evil" animals such as bulls, spiders, bears, and snakes, among hundreds of others.

Partners
Every Guardian/Rogue needs a Human partner to enter the Mortal Realm. These partnerships are made through spiritual bonds and often are mutual. However, Rogues are known to force bonds. As Guardians put a little of their soul into that of their Humans, should their Human die, abit of the Guardian dies as well. Depending on the power of the Guardian and the bond between the partners, a Human's death could be fatal to the Guardian. Stronger bonds can allow telepathic or emotional communication between partners.

Spirits
Spirits are the grunts of the Guardian armies. They always take their animal form, looking like mortal realm animals, but they are not! They are spiritual creatures that serve the Guardians as soldiers in war. They can be "killed" by Humans, but no actual life or soul is lost. They are more like ghosts.

Character Skeleton:

Name: First and Last Name of Human
Side: Shadow Knight or Rogue
Appearance: Picture preferred, but thorough description is fine.
Personality: What is your character like?
Family: Any family to mention?
Education: How much education and where?
Recruitment: SK's leave blank, Rogues pick Consented or Forced.
Weapons: What weapons shall you be using? Any available, swords, bows, guns, w/e.
Magic Ability: Elemental (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Shadow), Transformation, or Other (please elaborate)
Partner Name: You're Guardian/Rogue's name, usually is relevant to animal.
Partner Personality: What is your partner like.
Partner Appearance: Pic of true form definitely preferred, but some (Phoenix) are hard to find, so animal form is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Azena

Azena

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Not sure if my "app" counts towards the required 3, but I thought I'd post mine as an example at least.

Name: Peter "Azena" Jenkins
Side: Shadow Knight
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Strong-willed, loyal, courageous, honest, tactical.
Family: Mother, father, a brother and sister, both younger.
Education: Bachelor's in Forensics and Criminology at University of Cincinnati in Ohio.
Recruitment:
Weapons: Long Sword (in Appearance) and dual berettas.
Magic Ability: Fire
Partner Name: Altris
Partner Personality: Loyal and protecting. Very traditional but does have a wild spirit.
Partner Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

As of right now, the original poster counts as one of the 3. That may change in the near future, however.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

Name: Kurtis Hokaru
Side: Rogue
Appearance:
Guardians Sign Up Anime%20Guy%209
Personality: A calm, strategic thinker that has amazing talents for magic and mystical arts. He's an honorable fighter that you wouldn't even think of associating with the Rogues.
Family: His family consisted of a long line of rich sales people that sold many rare and famous books around the world.
Education: Home schooled.
Recruitment: Consented
Weapons: Textbook with spells in it/martial arts.
Magic Ability: Shadow
Partner Name: Noble
Partner Personality: Everything the opposite of what Kurtis is, a loud, simple-minded warrior that knows nothing except for combat. He gets annoyed when Kurtis goes into deep explanations about magic or things that he doesn't understand. He respects Kurtis as a warrior, but not for the choices he makes.
Partner Appearance:

Animal form:
Guardians Sign Up Puppy

True form:
Guardians Sign Up Picture

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Wolf everything is great except your partner's true form. I said they DO NOT look like furries (boy with animal ears and tail), sorry if thats not the right name for them. They look like Weres. Like Altris in my application.

Please change that and you'll be accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanx, nice pokemon xD

and accepted!
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Neo, could you close this one? Looks like OP can't
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Done.

Sign-up locked until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardians Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians Sign Up   Guardians Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians Sign Up
Page 1 of 1