Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 pm

"Look, You can never know when something's going to happen. This technique could save your life. Abuse it, and it could end it."
Algol didn't want to frighten anybody.
"Anyways. Class is over. DO NOT practice this technique without my super-vision. Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"He seem weird to you?" He asked Dura as the class disbanded
"He's not usually like this....You know, attentive."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm

"That's what I'm thinking" Lune cancels the technique.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:19 am

Dura had totally blocked everyone out for the most part until she finally managed to surface her soul, two wings extending from the sides of her bright orb. Content that she had mastered the ability she looked around in time to see Algol do the whip thing, and explain the dangers of surfacing one's soul.

Dura sucked her soul back into herself and looked over at Videl, "Yea. He had been spooked, or something since he heard the news this morning. Don't know what really has him on edge, but I figure it has something to do with that."

Sab nodded, "I agree. He saw coverage on TV then started acting erratic." She said, "So, what do you think it means? If he is teaching us something as dangerous as Soul Surfacing is supposed to be, then he must think we'll need it... Maybe we're in more danger than we currently know."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:14 am

"Let's try to think optimistically," Jackson muttered. "Maybe he just thinks we've advanced enough that we're ready to learn stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm

"Still wierd, though." He said walking away
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"Agreed," Dura and Sab said in unison. "Sab and I will head back to our apartment, come see us if you need anything. Later guys." Dura said, walking off as well.

"Whether there is need for concern or not, stay safe everyone." Sab gave a wave, and headed back home as well.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Jackson and Ami waved back and watched as Sab, Dura, and Videl walked away. Ami turned around and glanced at Lune and Kaylee. "You guys ready to head back?" she asked with a yawn. Believe it or not, but she was actually tired.

"Toldyouaboutthemonster," Jackson whispered between his teeth with a smug smile, which immediately disappeared after seeing the death glare she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 pm

So, I guess then it was night-time.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:28 pm

"Yeah, lets head back" Lune said to Ami.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:56 pm

They entered the room, and Ami crashed immediately.

"You did really well today," Jackson said to Lune. "How'd you guys get so powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Lune smiled along with his partner Kaylee, "Love."

It was hard to tell if he was being serious or not until he continued.

"Because for my 'fairy' I'd tear down the stars."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3