Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 4

Go down 
+2
Grim Fandango
Balsteen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

After Hours: Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 am

A Sound Soul
dwells within a sound mind
and a sound body.

SOUL EATER:
AFTER HOURS

Days went by on routine and Algol seemed to be calming down.
The class was taught a series of new techniques without an oral purpose.
Soul Search, closing your naked eyes to search for a specific or small group of souls. Some
of you mastered this technique. Most of you didn't. Soul Amplify, a partner trick were any weapon or
meister uses their own energy to amplify the power of another's soul.
Right now, Mr. Brenton was in the middle of a class explaining:

"The stronger you are as a person, Weapon's. The greater of weapon you are. You've all probably noticed with age
you have become bigger, as well your weapon form becomes longer, sleeker, or more intricate, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:46 am

"What!?"
A delayed reaction to what Algol said, course he wasn't paying attention till then.
"You're telling me if I become stronger I'll look cooler as a weapon?!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Sab nodded, "Yes, my sheath went from being bare to gaining intricate designs. So did my blade, but that is more recent." She said, "I'm surprised you have not noticed."

Dura would have been paying attention, but she was too busy closing her eyes and spying on everyone's soul.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 pm

"Physical changes to the person can also alter the structure of the weapon as well" Lune stated. Kaylee grasped his hand at this.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

"Yes, that is also true. Severe physical alterations do alter weapon forms. As do a number of factors" Thank you for all letting us marosely infer about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"It does take a pretty major change like becoming a Death Scythe though for a full alteration right?" Lune asked Algol trying not to sound like a know-it-all, or that he was actually studying.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"Wait wait wait. Back up. S, if I like, got a wicked tattoo, I'd have something equally as wicked on me as a weapon?!"
Impatient for an answer he stood up in his chair and eyed his friends
"Guys! I know what we are going to do tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm

"No V. Like a scar or physical mark of similar severity. Losing an arm, an eye, physical injuries; a life's worth of pain or happiness can be traced on your blade."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Algol, about to speak was interrupted by whatever the bell sounded like in the DWMA.
"A'right class's out. See you all tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 pm

"Screw you, Lune. I'm still gonna get a wicked tattoo."
He chattered while exiting class.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:24 pm

"Take it easy Teacher" Lune waves as he leaves with Kaylee befoe waving to Sab, Dura, Ami, and Jackson, "Lunch. On me?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"I don't like needles, so you're on your own with that one V." Sab said casually as she packed her bag.

Dura, noticing all the little orbs float up and move away assumed that class was over. Opening her eyes she looked around and noticed Sab say something about tattoos. "Aw, and here I was hoping we could get a matching tattoo of eachother's name."

"God no..." Sab said, "How tacky."

"But it would have been awesome. I would have gotten an image of lamb chops and have the word Savory above it." Dura replied, since Sab's full name was Spanish for the word Savory.

Sab simply shook her head and looked at Lune, "Sure, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Scene: Another bell sounded, and an unfamiliar voice sounded to the whole school "Relax this is just a drill. Please, all weapons form to the East wing. All Meister's to the west. This is just a drill. I repeat all weapon's form to the eas-" The voice faded to those who's stopped listening. Now follow instructions.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Dura and Sab followed the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:47 pm

The crowds had split into the two separate groups.
Sab was walking casually when Videl popped out in the crowd.
"Yo."

Last edited by Grim Fandango on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 pm

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"Weapon's are such drags, you'know? Rather hang with the meister's."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm

"Gee thanks." Sab said, "Sorry I'm not fun like Dura is." She said in Dura's sarcastic voice, and trailing with a Dura smile, which, after living together for years, was damn near spot on.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"Hey, that's not what I meant. Least I'm hanging with the coolest weapon in the joint" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Sab smiled genuinely, "I'm just joking, but thanks."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:45 pm

The east and west wings were flooding with students. The faculty was divided as well. The voice came back on through tele-prompt.
"Thank you all for your co-operation. You have all done a great service. Goodbye." The prompt went to static. For a moment nothing happened following, was a small tremor.
The three black orbs that orbit on the tip of the school shook, and began to fall. the tremor became worse. The school felt as if it was becoming elevated.
A quick steel thrusting sound could be heard by everyone, giant metal gates swiftly surrounded the academy followed by everyone collapsing;
the school was elevating.
Everyone was startled, now panicking. The static still could be heard.
Some members of faculty were still standing. But they turned to face their students. The ones they had taught and practically raised for a number of years. They looked and began to attack.

Through all the panic blood was being shed. Not only the teachers but even students began to kill by the side of their teachers. Hopefully, our hero's ran.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 pm

"Holy Shi-" A random attacker lept towards Sab and Videl
He quickly tranformed his left arm, but wasn't quick enough. A slice was left onto his for-arm bleeding out a river.
"Run, Sab!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Lune's eye were aglow when the panic started and before the attacking began he was already on the move to get to Kaylee.

He wouldn't be too late again. He swore it back then that he would never let the person who freed him from his cage down again.

At the same time Kaylee had started running for him.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Unfortunately, it wasn't as easy as just running, more attackers were on the parole for flee-er's.

Lune is ambushed.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

No holding back this time. This wasn't the time for it. Lune dodged the strike aimed for him before cracking and exerting his soul wavelength through his arms and legs. Soul Menace. In this situation it was too chaotic to use Soul Surfacing so a more controlled attack was needed. He drove his soul wavelength into his assailants through the floor. It cracked like electricity. It wouldn't kill them but it'd probably stun them long enough for him to continue running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 4   After Hours: Episode 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next