Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 1

Go down 
+3
Grim Fandango
WolfSmasher
Balsteen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 am

Scenario: As the orange sky faded the night rose, all new students, as well as upper-classmen found their way to their housings in Death City. A prompt was sent to all students, informing and reminding of the strict, "No wandering after hours (10:00)" policy. Lune and Kaylee were bunked with Ami and Jackson as result of forgetfullness.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

(OOC: So sorry.)

Last edited by Grim Fandango on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 am

(OOC: So, very, very, sorry.)

Last edited by Grim Fandango on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 pm

OOC: ITT: Bunnying.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Taegan wrote:
OOC: ITT: Bunnying.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

OOC: Ignoring the bunnying and continuing on...

IC:

"I hate curfews," Jackson muttered, tossing his paper into the garbage can.

"And why is that?" Ami asked. "You've got no social life, what could you possibly want to do after 10:00?" Jackson scowled at her.

Their dorm was large and dark, with black curtains covering the windows and splotches of red splashed on the tan walls. Two small bathrooms were both connected to one spacious room in which two twin sized bunk beds sat on either side. The kitchen was just across the hall.

"Oi, start cleaning, lazy-ass," Jackson called from the kitchen.

Ami groaned. "Why?"

"Didn't you hear? Those two newbies we met today are staying with us."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Lune and Kaylee found the address easy enough and rang the bell. Lune adjusted his tie. Then Kaylee started messing with it because he couldn't get it right.

"No no it should be like this what do you mean it isn't straight Kaylee? Well fix it then!" He started to fiddle with it too while she adjusted the clip. She ended up tightening it and Lune began choking. She quickly undid the tie while Lune flailed. In the end he tripped back and took her with him as he fell back and she landed on top off him with her skirt flipped up and him dazed.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Just then, Jackson opened up the door. "Well, this is awkward," he said quietly.

"Hey, look, fanservice!" Ami said with sudden excitement, her eyes widening.

"Shut up, Ami!" Jackson hissed. He stepped forward and extended his hands to Lune and Kaylee.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Kaylee turned nine different shades of red as she shuffled off of Lune and Lune took Jackson's offer to help him up and heaved himself up. Once standing he gave his hand to Kaylee who took it and he helped her up. "Thank you. Sorry, wardrobe difficulties. Apparently my tie was crooked and we... had differing opinions on how to fix it" he coughed and held his hand open wiggling his fingers. Kaylee handed him is tie back and with one quick motion he redid his tie with deftness and ease. He then clicked on the Shinigami skull tie clip and adjusted it.

"There we go. I hope you two don't mind us staying here for awhile. I'm so sorry my partner lost our dorm information" Lune chuckled.

Kaylee shot him a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 pm

"It's all good," Ami said, grinning.

Jackson lead them into the bedroom, while Ami shuffled off into the kitchen to get more chocolate. "There's plenty of space, as long as you don't mind bunk beds. So as not to make things a little awkward, I was thinking that Lune and I would take one bunk, and Kaylee and Ami would have the other. But if you two want to share one, that's perfectly fine."

"Hell no, it's not!" Came Ami's voice from the kitchen. "I'm not sharing a bunk with you, Cresswell!"

Jackson sighed. "Oh well. We'll get beds figured out later. You guys just make yourselves comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:34 pm

"She doesn't like staying too far from me so we'll bunk together. She has some pretty bad nightmares so don't be surprised if she ends up laying next to me at night" Lune said. Kaylee clenched his hand tightly.

"Its alright Kaylee, I'll protect you, always."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Jackson smiled. They look so happy, he thought. Unlike me and Ami, who are always fighting... "Do you guys have any stuff you need to bring in?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:47 pm

"Just one suitcase" Lune says smiling, "We packed light, fleeing the country will do that."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Jackson cocked his head to the side. "Fleeing the country? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

"Europe is not a fun place to be."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

The window's flung open, to their startle leaned in Videl, arms crossed on the sill and head crooked to the side
"Oh good. We're all here. Get something warm, Kiddies. We're going for a joyride"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm

"Way to kill the mood asshole" Lune wrinkled his nose again.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Videl chuckled
"Best watch that tounge, little guy. I've never been the passive type.
But today is a special occasion."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:30 pm

"I've found that the louder the bark the weaker the bite" Lune smiled warmly but there was an edge of condescension in his smile.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:32 pm

"Whatever, Priss Kid. You've got a get out of jail free card today. Now get something warm on, all four of you."
Videl seemed light-hearted. "Ami, I know you're game, right?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Ami contemplated his offer for a few seconds. "You know, V, on any other occasion, I'd say 'hell yeah,' but at this particular moment, I feel I've gotta say no to set a good example for the new kids." Yawning, as always, she muttered, "See ya," before closing the window and walking away.

"Way to be responsible," Jackson said, eyes wide out of pleasant surprise. And this time, he wasn't being sarcastic.

Ami climbed onto the top bunk of the bed she and Jackson would now be sharing. "Yeah, well, don't expect it too often. Anyways, I'm out for the night. And just F.Y.I., Cresswell, if you keep me up at all, I'll kick your ass into the next generation."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

The bedroom window flung open
"I'm not taking no for an answer. It's initiation night, that these two kids are fresh meat."
Videl looked around the room "Now get your things together and let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 pm

"Fuck you" Lune gave the chump the double middle finger fist pump, "And if you don't take no for an answer then I'll have the beat it into you understand. When a lady says no you back down."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

"Okay, seriously, Kid. Your out of your element. I'm doing something nice for you and frankly, you're kind of a jerk. Now, we can all go out and have fun, or we can go to bed with bad attitudes. Which is it gonna be?
Ami?
Jackson?
Can I have some back-up?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 am

Dura and Sab were both at home, quietly smiling at each other as they worked in the kitchen. While Dura was the more extroverted, and Sab was the more introverted, the two seemed to compliment each other. Over the years they slowly began to change one another, with Dura coming more down to earth, and Sab creeping out of her shell, and what really helped to facilitate their relationship were the things they had in common. The first one they noticed was cooking, Dura always had a love for flavor, though wasn't really one for the making of it, and Sab loved to make things, regardless of the taste. Quickly the two formed a cohesive routine in the kitchen, and after years of getting to know each other, they were able to navigate the small space of the kitchen, brandishing blades, flames, and all manor of tools without even a word.

As the two sat down for a late dinner they both let out sighs in harmony. "Here's to another year." Dura said with a smile, pouring two glasses of red wine.

Sab smiled and took a glass for herself, she wasn't a drinker by nature, but they had shared a glass since their first year. She smiled as she remembered the two of them anxiously pouring the wine, praying they wouldn't get caught, and busted for having alcohol. Now, years later, if there was any apprehension between the two it didn't result in any trepidation. As the two of them toasted and took sips Sab smiled, it was a far cry from the disgusted grimace they both shared years ago. Sab broadened her smile when she noticed Dura smile as well, they were thinking the same thing.

"So, another year. I can hardly wait to get started, no matter how many years we stay, I always feel like I could learn more." Sab said after swallowing her sip of wine, and a bite of food.

Dura shrugged, taking a bite of her own, "Maybe. I just want to be able to complete more assignments, I feel like that is where you learn the most anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next