Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:55 am

Noctis raised an eyebrow, "A bit clumsy with it I guess, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. So, what exactly do you call yours, since they're a bit similar, and who are you exactly?" Noctis asked, making another "lanza" as well, and feeling particularly chatty for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 am

"I don't want to let go..."

*She reluctantly lets go of Venezuela and stands up drawing her sword.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 am

Aamon<I gave that specimen the powers of an Arrancar specifically to be used in my defense. It was never a question of loyalty. Tools that refuse to serve their purpose are anihialated anyway.>
====================================
<Ulquiorra Cifer. And do not compare that trifle to my Lanza del Relempago.>

*Ulquiorra's tail darts out, wrapping around Lilith's throat. He then flies towards the mouth of the cave. Euryale punches the wall, causing spikes to burst out of the sides in an attempt to stop him, but he evades each one.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 am

"And so do you intend on annihilating us now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Noctis shoots after him, using a combination of high speed movement, and traveling between shadows to gain on him before creating another "lanza" and launching it at his wings, aiming to cripple him long enough to get to Lilith.

--

Mortal and Sab teleport away from the angry lady making cave spikes, as well as the cave spikes in general. They reappear outside of the cave, near its entrance.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

"I'll be right back."

*She kisses Venezuela on the forehead and runs off after Ulquiorra, her Zanpakuto shattering and she's soon chasing after him in her Hollow form.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Aamon<It would most likely be prudent, yes.>

*Noah opens his mouth, a white substance emerging & forming a mask like a bird on his head.*

Aamon<Really? A Hollow Mask? Surely, that's not all.>
=============================================
*He fires a Cero Oscuras to deflect the lanza as he emerges from the cave, landing on the side opposite of Mortal & Sab. Euryale emerges from the ground behind him, grabbing his tail. He jumps up, kicking her in the face.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm

*Taiyo emerges from the cave and roars, firing a Cero from her mouth at Ulquiorra.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:21 pm

"I won't let you touch Nel without a fight, you bastard" Kyoujin growled, her tentacles rising menacingly and her wings extending.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Since Euryale had his tail in her hands, and he jumped, Noctis sped over, and used another "lanza" to sever the tout, and extended tail.

--

Mortal puts up a wall of scales to block Taiyo's cero. "How many of you fuckers are half hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Aamon<Dispose of them.>

*The 3 Quincollows point their bows at the 2 Arrancar & fire. Meanwhile, Noah turns his Zanpakuto on himself, running it through his chest. The wound begins to emit red-&-blue Reitsu.*

Aamon<Oh, now THAT is interesting.>
==============================================
L"You can blame Aamon for that."

*Having woken up shortly after Ulquiorra's tail had started to regenerate, Lilith stabs him in the back, but her sword doesn't penetrate him at all. Ulquiorra Sonidos behind the girls in midair & leaps back, hurling his Lanza at them.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Noctis uses high speed movement to get away from the Lanza, and eventual explosion, then creates one of her own and launches it at Ulquiorra. "Lanza del Relempago, that is Spanish, right?" She then looked at Lilith, "Glad to see you're okay."

--

Mortal nodded, "Yea, that seems like some asshole move he'd do." When she saw Lilith fail to stab Ulquiorra she said, "I wouldn't try to attack him unless you were really strong, his hierro is almost as good as mine, that said, his regeneration is pretty good too."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 pm

*Taiyo takes off running after him as he leaps back, firing another Cero at him.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:06 am

Mortal shoots a cero at Taiyo from where she is.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 am

"Bankai! Kemono Kikyuu!" Kira yelled, his already released javelin splitting into three and forming the three green flaming lions with eyes like ruby. The mist soared over to Kyoujin and grew in size and thickness, turning into a frightening looking python which circled around the pair of Arrancar and soaked up the Quincy arrows, "I won't let you touch them!"

Each lion took a different hollowfied Quincy, seeming to tear itself apart and reform directly above it's target before exploding.
I don't know if I can win... but at least I may help.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am

*Ulquiorra bats the Cero away with his arm, glancing at the burned skin of his hand. He then catches the "Lanza," which blows off his arm completely.*

L"Germinate, Sephirot Yggdrasil!"

*A wall of trees springs up in front of the Lanza, which explode in green energy when hit, leaving behind a few flower petals.*

L"He...he almost completely destroyed my Bankai...just like that."

*With black spikes emerging from his stump & reassembling themselves into an arm, he generates another Lanza & dives down towards Noctis. Venezuela appears behind Mortal.*

V"I'm going to have to ask that you stop doing that now."
==================================================
*The snake's midsection bursts into flame, causing it to dissolve back into smoke. When the smoke cleared, the Quincy were each protected by a shield of white light emerging from a silver tube on the ground in front of them. Aamon stands up & holds out his Zanpakuto, the crossguard of which is glowing.*

Aamon<I knew it was worth keeping you around. Thanks to you, my research on Shinigamification is finally complete. Ban. Kai.>

*The sword glows & soon after a column of white light explodes out of the ground around Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 am

The flames around the Quincy reformed into even more powerful lions. Two of them hung back but another leaped at it's target again, grabbing it with it's teeth and exploding.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 am

When Ulquiorra's arm blew off Noctis mentally let out a sigh of relief, when it grew back she widened her eyes, "Son of a bitch." She said, letting out another sigh. With that, Noctis made her own lanza again pumping as much energy as she could into it. If his arms grow back, I'll just have to hit something that doesn't, like, say... his heart. With that, Noctis twirled the lance in her hand, took a wide stance, and waited for Ulquiorra to get close enough for her to drive her lance into his heart.

--

Mortal looked back at Ven, "Tell me, what do you expect? I understand leaving Aamon, since you have the option to, but helping these humans, and shinigami? Do you expect them to welcome you with open arms, those who have sworn to kill our kind on sight? Even if you do work together for now to feebly attempt to bring down Aamon, do you expect them to just let you walk back to Hueco Mundo?" Mortal shook her head, "We have no middle ground Venezuela, I'd love to just stop fighting, but those are not the cards we have been dealt, and if we must fight, why should I choose any side that won't allow me to seek revenge on those who have butchered my kind for sport and glory?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 am

*Taiyo's ears perk up and she jumps to avoid the Cero. Turning around she fires one at Mortal.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

Mortal deflects the cero with scales, "I'm trying to have a conversation half-breed."

Sab looks over toward the direction of Aamon and shudders a bit, "Things seem to be as intense over there, as they are here."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 am

*One of the Quincy turns to shoot that one before it gets to him. The others keep their bows trained on the remaining lions.*
===============================================
*At this point, she realizes that she can't tell where Ulquiorra's heart is. Ulquiorra then appears behind her, firing a Cero Oscuras into the back of her head.*
===============================================
V"You're really going to try pulling out that card? You've eaten humans, Soul Reapers, & other Hollows. Even if they do kill me, at least I won't die a hypocrite, like you."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 am

Noctis sinks into her own shadow, and comes out of his shadow, which is behind him due to the light given off by the cero, and runs her Lanza through his back, aiming for his center of mass, and vital organs. As she did she felt a surge of power inside herself, the concentration of which was at her eyes. When the surge plateaued there were trails leading down her eyes similar to the ones Ulquiorra had right now.

--

Mortal scoffed, "I killed my family, and I killed the soul reapers who were too inept at their job stop me from doing so. From then on, yes, I have killed Soul Reapers, hollows, and even humans, but the difference is, I'm a monster, and I lost all right to think I was anything else when I murdered my family, but it is the fault of the soul reapers that I am what I am, that we are what we are. Why should I want anything other than their destruction?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am

*Taiyo fires another Cero at Mortal.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:24 am

The lion exploded as soon as the arrow hit it, still blasting the Quincy with fire.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 am

Mortal deflects it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next