Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 am

Kira shunpo'd to defend Nel, speeding in between the arrow and it's target as well as firing a Sokatsui to intercept the blast and slow it down or redirect it.
We're just stalling for time now...

Kyoujin sonido'd at a Quincy-hollow, firing a super-charged balla from each wrist blade, aiming to shatter the mask.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Noctis nodded, "Um, okay. So... since when were we okay with the arrancar again?" She asked looking around, "Because the one we just killed could have been pretty useful."

--

Mortal looked at Venezuela, then tried to open a garganta to no avail. "Dammit."

"Looks like we're stuck here."

"Looks that way." Mortal said, letting out a small moan. She looked over at Venezuela, "Since I can't really leave, do you want help fighting Aamon?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

*Taiyo continues to growl and squirm.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:58 pm

V"I would greatly appreciate that."

Urahara<It can't be helped.>

*He kneels down in front of Taiyo.*

Urahara<Right. Now, we're sort of pressed for time, so I'll cut you loose, but you have to PROMISE to behave, okay?>
===========================================
*He generrates a Reitsu shield to take the attack & counters with an arrow. The one attacking Kira steps to his side & fires another arrow.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 pm

*She bites at him then stops squirming followed by reverting back to normal.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 am

Kyoujin tried to avoid the arrow but lost the rest of her left arm and screamed in pain before diving and trying to break through and strike her enemy's mask with her right wrist blade.

Kira, feeling that he couldn't gather the energy to deflect another arrow, simply yelled 'LOOK OUT' and leapt out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:38 am

Noctis ran a hand through her hair, a bit confused by everything. She then noticed Taiyo just get free of some sort of bind, "Are you alright Taiyo?" She asked casually.

--

Mortal shrugged, "Great..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:09 pm

*The one attacking Kira notches another arrow & fires target. Kyoujin's Quincollow produces a hail of ordinary Quincy arrows directly from his wing at her. Instead of leaving, Nel charges a Lansor.*

Aamon<Oh no. Once the tool turns on its master, it is not allowed to consider functioning.>

*He presses a button on the hilt of his Zanpakuto. When that does nothing, he presses it again. Then Nel hurls the lance at him & Noah's Hollow fires a wide array of giant Balas at him like machinegun fire.*
=========================================
Urahara<Shall we go on ahead?>

Yoruichi<Do you really want to expose yourself to the enemy this soon?>

Urahara<If we still have the element of surprise, we'll lose it once he tries to use his Anti-Arrancar Virus. We can't give him any time to synthesize a new one, or it will all be over.>

Yoruichi<Do you really think he's that powerful?>

Urahara<If he's perfected Hollowfication, he's more than that.>

*With that, the 2 vanish.*

John<...No one ever wants to introduce me to their friends.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

"I've been better."

*She picks up her sword, stands up and turns around. After firing a glare at Mortal she sheaths it.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Noctis nods, "Ah, at least you're alright. I don't think I've ever been better, just in case you're wondering." She then looked at John, "I have yet to be introduced too, so quit you're whining."

--

Mortal was unfazed by Taiyo's dirty look, and looked towards Noctis, then at John. "I'm Mortal, that's Sab."

"I'm Sab."

"And we're now going to go be big damn heroes together, despite my better judgement."

--

"I'm Noctis... um, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 pm

John<No one ever says you're whining.>

E"These cheery people are Noctis & John. I'm Euryale, & I'm...sorry I tried to kill you. I just get so mad."

L"I'm Lilith. Until now, we thought you were a man. I don't like you. Fucking Hollows & their bad attitudes."

John<Isn't just about everyone here half-Hollow?>

L"Shut up."

John<...Didn't tell anyone else to shut up.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Noctis shrugs, "I thought I was the sarcastic one." She said in response to being called 'cheery'. She then looked at Mortal, "I didn't think you were a man, if it makes you feel better... I mean, you've got breasts."

--

Mortal let out a sigh, "You tried to kill a friend of mine, so I can't say that the feeling isn't mutual, but we have bigger things to worry about now... wait, you thought I was a man? Fucking Senthose..."

"I don't think you're a man."

"Good!"

"Maybe you should calm down."

Mortal let out a long sigh, "I've had a hellish day... I didn't mean to yell."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"I'm Taiyo."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:13 pm

L"A temporary lapse, I assure you. As soon as I'm done with Aamon, I'm going to Hueco Mundo, finding him, & making sure he pays for what he did to Captain Aizen."

John<Hers are bigger.>

E"Oh, come on, you're not upset about that too, are you?!"

John<Bigger than the ARRANCAR'S, not bigger than MINE...though now that you mention it-->

E"Stop. Just...just stop."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am

Mortal crossed her arms, "Do tell me how that works out." She said in response to Lilith.

Sab looked at John, "No one is trying to be better than anyone else, you don't have to measure yourself to everyone."

"No, no, it is kind of his thing." Noctis chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 am

One lion formed in front of Kira, leaping forward to explode against the arrow and detonate it.
The second lion formed directly behind the Quincy-hollow, biting his shoulder and exploding.

Kyoujin punched a regular cero at the arrows before speeding at the Quincy-hollow attacking her and releasing a second Grey Ran Cero at a range that assured both of them would be caught in the blast.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:49 pm

L"Should work pretty well. He wouldn't have given up if he wasn't in danger of being killed."

John<You're the teleporter, aren't you? ...I need mirrors.>

E"He is particularly bad when meeting new people, as you can see."
==============================================
*The second lion got a facefull of wing & refused to reform. The other Hollow formed a shield against the attacks, but Kyoujin blew off an arm & set her dumb ass on fire. As the Quincollow prepared for a finishing strike, a naked woman appeared out of nowhere & punched it in the stomach, a blast of lightning blowing it completely apart & also hitting the dust cloud where Aamon presumably is. A hobo with a cane appears in front of the other, generating a red shield that blocks its next attack.*

Urahara<Wow. You all look pretty messed up.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Mortal shrugged, "Aamon is the one we want dead, so lets worry about that first."

Sab looked over at John, "Um... I could try to find you some mirrors."

"I'll go with you."

"It shouldn't take so long."

"I don't feel comfortable being here alone."

"Gee thanks," Noctis chimed in, "You're not exactly gum drops to be around either."

Sab said, "We're going to be fighting with these people, you should learn to at least get along with them, it'll make fighting with them easier."

"Don't tell me what to do." Mortal retorted.

Sab furled her eyebrows in anger.

"Are you alright?"

"I can't teleport."

"Ha, I knew you couldn't leave me even if you wanted to."

Last edited by Script-Z on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 pm

*Having no business in this conversation, Taiyo just goes over to Venezuela and soon throws her arms around her.*

"I'm so happy you're all better."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 am

Kyoujin fell onto the ground, and rolled to put out the fire.
Those shields are so strong...! I thought a close range attack of such power would... do it...

Kira didn't know who the man was for a second, but then he realized who it was.
"Mister... Urahara!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:32 am

V"Thanks, Taiyo. And thanks for not continuing to torture my feet when I was trapped in that Kido."

E"I wonder if we'd have been friends under different circumstances."

L"Not important right now. Believe it or not, I agree with the Arrancar: We have to hurry up & kill Aamon."

*She starts walking in the direction of all of the explosions.*
===========================================
*Urahara swings his cane in a wide arc, generating a red shield that blocks the hail of Quincy arrows. Aamon storms out of the dust cloud, bleeding from a shoulder & snarling.*

Aamon<A loser such as yourself who couldn't even create a Hollowfication prototype has no right to touch my research! Look what you've done to it!>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 am

Kyoujin struggled to get on her feet while Kira's Bankai reverted to his Shikai and landed in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 am

Noctis smiled slightly as she saw Taiyo gush over Venezuela. She no longer saw her as competition, but at least she didn't have to worry about Taiyo now that she had another diversion to flirt with.

Mortal nodded, "Wonderful, Lilith was it?" She asked, unsure, "Lets get this over with as soon as possible." She said curtly.

"Wait, Mortal, without me you're going to be even more vulnerable."

"I survived this long on my own, speed isn't all it's cracked up to be."

"That isn't what I mean, you're not at full strength, you need my help."

Mortal extended her arms, recreating her armor and sword. "I'll be fine." She said with false bravado, knowing that even with her armor back, it still wasn't as strong as it should be.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:42 am

"That was umm... As...modeus."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 am

Noctis heard Taiyo and visibly sunk into herself. She wrapped her arms around Euryale's midsection and hugged her for comfort, I won't let anything happen to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next