Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach: God is Dead

Go down 
+7
Taegan
Script-Z
HarleyThomas
Tsukuyomi
Neo Bahamut
Potterwatcher1997
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Neo's probably going to do everything in his power now to kill this especially if you prove his point wrong xD.

Edit: Also I make visored masks.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 am

Nice to see you here again Potter!

And Seraph, I think it would be interesting to see what kind of character you might create.

Regarding the new factions I must admit I'm fairly curious about the Andekrigarorden, so maybe - just maybe - I might create a character for that faction.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Quote : I have no time to argue which of us is the bigger hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 am

Picture:
Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 Storm-is-king-2

Name:
Tsumetai inazuma

Race:
Human

Visual Age:

Appearance: (Height, weight, complexion, hair colour, eye colour, etc.)
Biography:

Tsumetai was always bullied in school for being an outsider; he was never anything but friendly too anyone unless he had good reason to be otherwise.

At the age of 8 Tsumetai witnessed his parents being murdered and their corpses being devoured by a cannibal, he blanked out and ended up killing the murderer. He then fled underground into the sewers where he survived a few years on his own, stealing food and clothes and making do with what he had around him.

At a very young age he was found by a local elder kendo instructor, half dead from starvation. the kendo instructor took him into his house and raised him for a few years, teaching him kendo as he grew. A few years later the instructor passed away leaving Tsumetai with his treasured sword.

The instructors family sent Tsumetai to an orphanage, where he was then adopted by a pharmaceutical scientist and his wife. Tsumetai lived with the family for a few more years and became further educated on the world around him. the scientist discovered that Tsumetai had an interest in experimenting and creating concoctions with whatever he could find. so the scientist tutored basic medicines and advanced herbal. the family looked at further education for Tsumetai but he disagreed remembering what it was like for him in a normal school. The family was very keen on his further education and enrolled him in a college at the age of 18, Tsumetai hated this idea so he packed a few books and the necessaries and ran away.

Upon witnessing a shinigami battle (wrong place right time?) Tsumetai came up with the idea of experimenting on animals and plants, thus discovering reiatsu and a hidden ability. The ability of growing wings based around his reiatsu. He eventually uncovered a way to reproduce various toxins using his wings and the environment/air around him.

Not long after Tsumetai was taken in by a homeless shelter. Although he was taken in by the volunteers at the shelter he spends most of his time underground, his tools are either makeshift and/or stolen. his clothes and food are provided by the shelter.

Personality Traits:
Tsumetai is a generally friendly person; however his intentions aren't always good.

Faction: N/A

Place of Residence:
New York, an abandoned station/subway currently.

Items/Weapons:
Tsumetai carries a sword, dagger, chemicals, and scientific tools.
Sword on his back, chemicals in tubes under the coat, tools under the coat. Dagger hidden around his waist area in case of emergency.

Spiritual Ability Name:
Fukushū no tsubasa (Avenging Wings)

Ability: Release Phrase: (Optional for humans. It's what you call to release your abilities.)

Ability Description:
Tsumetai’s ability allows him to form large black wings on his back.

Ability Powers:
Avenging Wings gives Tsumetai the ability of flight; the wings store chemicals/toxins/poisons within them they also have claws on the end of them which can do a damaging blow to his opponents.

Reiatsu: 80/250
Zanjutsu: 16/25.
Physical Strength: 10/25.

Last edited by Storm on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 am

Few things.

Pretty sure there shouldn't be a difference in visual age when you're human.

And also, I'm from New York, so prepare to be ridiculed, and derided constantly if you get things wrong about the area and customs, for instance, this guy walks around with a sword, but NYPD is totally fine with him? Also, it isn't station/ subway. It is called a subway station.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 am

For one thing, not everyone looks their age. Ever noticed some people and thought "Geez, I know they're pretty young but they look heaps old..."? I have and I know other people who have.

And with the sword, I assumed Storm meant to would be strapped under his coat so I let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 am

I realize this, but I assumed the age/ visual age would be used for someone who is 300 but looks 20, not someone who looks a few years younger than he should, which is subjective to start with. I'm a freshman in college, but I've had people think I just graduated, and some think that I was going to the local high school. You'd be surprised how often things like that get confused.

As for the sword thing, I'm still leaning on the side of, probably wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 am

its strapped to his back, under his coat.

as for visual appearance, i myself am 19 but look 16. get over it. it happens.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 am

Well I'm letting the sword thing go seeing as he seems to wear a big coat that he could conceal it under.

And yeah, I don't really care about the visual age.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 am

I was never under it, I pointed out the same fucking example you just did. I just think it is a stupid thing to do. It is like someone saying you have brown hair, and you, quite indignantly, replying that it is auburn, not brown. You're within a 5 year age gap, big whup. Could you tell a 22 year old from a 20 year old if asked to?

As for the sword, you realize that, for you to be able to access it, the hilt needs to extend past the shoulder, this creates an issue if you're trying to hide it. Even if it did not, I don't see how you're going to make it work. You're character won't be able to sit, for example, and still remain inconspicuous.

Also, at 22, and an orphan, where did he learn to even use a sword? Or create complex chemical poisons? I can understand stealing a sword, but you can't steal years of tutelage, and watching anime for years doesn't do anything, trust me. I bring up the fact that he is an orphan because it points to his poor circumstances, and inability to buy training.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 am

he learn't by watching others, practising.

he didn't learn to make chemical poisons, he experimented with the elements around him and figured out concoctions that fiddle with the bodies acids.

what's your problem? It's a fictional role play with fictional characters and elements. i don't exactly see these things in real life. what about you?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:30 am

I assumed the poisons he made WITHOUT the use of his wings were basic and shitty (for a really pooey example, stealing 500g of heroine and mixing it in with arsenic and milk).

And if it's a short sword you can still sit down. The hilt is a bit of a problem, but that's only if
1) you can't hide it behind that bitchin' hair
or
2) you can't just make it look like something else, or a fake.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 am

Y u mad tho, I ain't even mad?

That aside, as I said, being a self taught samurai is neigh impossible, and almost a laughable idea when your character is matched up against warriors who have, presumably been practicing for centuries.

That also seems harder to do than make poisons, at least when I said poisons you could have easily retorted, 'Well, arsenic is a poison, so it isn't hard to figure out', but if you're talking about chemical reactions in a human body, that just seems far fetched.

Speaking of which, I realize this is about ghost samurai fighting monsters, but that doesn't mean that the universe of Bleach doesn't make sense. Why does this 15 year old know how to kick so much ass? His father, who was probably a captain, trained him since he was a child, and he was given main character buffs about a dozen times. Etc.

More often than not things are explained in Bleach, and everything seems to be there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:57 am

whether it makes sense to you or not, my character was approved by Loki. so deal with it
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 am

I am dealing with it. You're the one who can't seem to handle things.

"Oh no, he said my character was dumb, so he is a meany."

That aside, if you want to play a winged scientific, samurai, who has long, premature gray hair who camps out in a subway station, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 am

you seem to miss understanding my emotions but ok
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:09 am

Storm wrote:
You seem to misunderstand my emotions but okay.

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 am

Storm wrote:
you seem to be miss understanding my emotions but ok
THAT'S what i meant lol
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 am

Then I can tell that this RP is just going to be great...

Where is Neo when you need him?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 am

No one needs Neon.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 am

That is why I asked for Neo.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am

And here we have someone who doesn't understand the concept of nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 am

As far as I'm concerned, they're two separate people. And quit calling Seraph "Dark" while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 am

I was clearly wrong. What we actually have here is someone stupid. Don't be offended or anything, because I mean Script, and you are definitely separate people since you must have a different name.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 am

Now we're getting somewhere, finally, someone with a brain on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 am

My full online name is Dark Seraph so Dark is technically correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: God is Dead   Bleach: God is Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: God is Dead
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next