Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - Sign Up

Go down 
+7
WolfSmasher
Potterwatcher1997
HarleyThomas
kisukeFan_4337
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God is Dead - Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 pm

God is Dead
A Bleach RPG

Note:
I am well aware that this would make a second Bleach RP on this site, but I am moving it over here as the majority of members from it's last location (BleachForums) have either been banned or are leaving anyway (some of these members also want to remain in it, and so they want me to move it here).

There are a few things about this RP which are still experimental (e.g. the stat system) and will be changed if the majority want it changed.

Also, I don't want to kick off my RP with Bankai wielding tanks and godly Arrancar with Segunda Etapa. You can put these things in your application now, if you want, but you won't be able to use them until a certain point in the RP.

Plot
All seems well in the Soul Society- the days are quiet, the sun shines brightly and the sake runs freely. But these peaceful days are numbered, and strange events in the World of the Living and the Soul Society foreshadow a dark fate in the not-so-distant future.

A human by the name of Michishige Shinichi has stolen the powers of Rukia Kuchiki but was easily dealt with by the Captain of Squad 6, Byakuya Kuchiki, who also apprehended his sister and returned her to the Soul Society. However, it appears that Michishige survived and with the help of unknown accomplices in the world of the living, is planning to storm the Soul Society and rescue Rukia from the fate of execution.

Rules
-No Godmodding.
-No Bunnyhopping.
-Respect other members of the RP.
-Obey the rules.

Playable Races
-Shinigami
-Arrancar
-Visored
-Quincy
-Bount
-Human

Sign-Up Templates

Picture: (Optional)
Name: (Self explanatory)
Race: (Shinigami, Arrancar, Visored, Quincy, Bount or Human. NO OTHERS allowed.)
Visual Age: (Souls usually look a lot younger than they are, but a human will look their age.)
Appearance: (Height, weight, complexion, hair colour, eye colour, etc.)
Biography: (A history of your character's life up until current time... don't go on too much.)
Personality Traits:
Faction: (Gotei 13, Aizen's Armada, Quincies etc.)
Place of Residence: (Sereitei, Rukon, Karakura, New York, Hueco Mundo, etc.)

For Shinigami:

Zanpakuto Name: (Self Explanatory)
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: (The Zanpakuto will have a spirit that can be manifested, describe it.)
Inner World: (The inner world in which your Zanpakuto dwells.)

Shikai Release Phrase: (The phrase you call to release your Zanpakuto. E.g. "Howl, Zabimaru!".)
Shikai Appearance: (What it looks like when released.)
Shikai Abilities: (Please keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Bankai Name: (What you call it.)
Bankai Appearance: (Describe it.)
Bankai Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai and Ressureccion, 100 for Bankai and 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /250.
Zanjutsu: (1 is poor and 25 is a perfect technique. Remember not to stray out of these limits) /25.
Kido: (10 covers basic *1-40* Bakudo and Hado, 50 covers basic and intermediate *1-60* Bakudo and Hado, 100 covers all Bakudo and Hado.) /100.
Shunpo: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.
Physical Strength: (1 is poor and 25 is building crusher level hits.) /25.

For Arrancar:

Ressureccion Name: (What you call it.)
Ressureccion Appearance: (What your character looks like in Ressureccion.)

Ressureccion Release Phrase: (The phrase you use to release it.)
Ressureccion Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Segunda Etapa Name: (What you call it.)
Segunda Etapa Appearance: (What your character looks like in Segunda Etapa.)
Segunda Etapa Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 5, please.)

Cero: (List Cero you can use- basic Cero, Balla, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscurus and custom Cero. Also name the colour of your Cero.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai and Ressureccion, 100 for Bankai and 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /250.
Zanjutsu: (1 is poor and 25 is a perfect technique. Remember not to stray out of these limits) /25.
Sonido: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.
Hierro: (1 is butter and 30 is two Nnoitora in one.) /30.

For Visored:

Zanpakuto Name: (Self Explanatory)
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: (The Zanpakuto will have a spirit that can be manifested, describe it.)
Inner World: (The inner world in which your Zanpakuto dwells.)

Shikai Release Phrase: (The phrase you call to release your Zanpakuto. E.g. "Howl, Zabimaru!".)
Shikai Appearance: (What it looks like when released.)
Shikai Abilities: (Please keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Bankai Name: (What you call it.)
Bankai Appearance: (Describe it.)
Bankai Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 4.)

Mask Appearance: (The size, shape and markings of your hollow mask.)
Cero: (List Cero you can use- basic Cero, Balla, Gran Rey Cero, Cero Oscurus and custom Cero. Also name the colour of your Cero. VISORED CAN NOT USE GRAN REY CERO OR CERO OSCURUS.)

Reiatsu: (You need 25 for a Shikai, Ressureccion and Kojaku, 100 for Bankai and Ginrei Kojaku 125 for Segunda Etapa.) /250.
Kido: (10 covers basic *1-40* Bakudo and Hado, 50 covers basic and intermediate *1-60* Bakudo and Hado, 100 covers all Bakudo and Hado.) /100.
Shunpo: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.

For Quincy:

Quincy Bow Appearance: (Size, shape and colour of your bow.)
Quincy Bow Power: (List the abilities of your bow. E.g. Licht Regen.)
Quincy Items: (Stuff like Ginto, a Quincy Cross, Hollow Bait, Ginrei Kojaku, Kojaku, Seele Schneider and a Sanrei Glove.)

Hirenkyaku: (1 is very slow and 30 is untracable speed.) /30.

For Bount:

Doll Name: (What you call it.)
Doll Appearance: (What it looks like.)
Sealed Object: (The object the Doll is sealed within.)
Release Phrase: (The phrase you say to release it.)
Doll Powers: (Keep to a maximum of 4 please.)

For Human:

Items/Weapons: (Anything your character keeps on him, like a dagger, a pistol or perfume.)

Spiritual Ability Name: (These CAN be Fullbring if you wish, but they don't have to be Fullbring. What you call it.)
Ability: Release Phrase: (Optional for humans. It's what you call to release your abilities.)
Ability Description: (Describe what it looks like or what it does to the surrounding area.)
Ability Powers: (Keep to a maximum of 5, please.)

Last edited by Loki on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

To show how I want the applications done, I'll put mine in first. If you're anything like the rank he is at, your stats will be roughly the same.

Also, saying your reiatsu was anything above 100 would make you at a senior captain level, and making your reiatsu full is pretty much Mugetsu level.

Picture: God is Dead - Sign Up Anime_guy_by_Leanna7117
Name: Kira Isaan.
Race: Shinigami.
Visual Age: Looks about 20-25.
Appearance: Kira stands at about 5'11", with a slightly skinny build and weighs in at about 75kg.
Biography: Kira never felt as though he belonged in the Rukon, and never felt as though he related to anybody he met. This went on for two years after he arrived at the Soul Society, and he spent the entire time wondering the streets and forests, searching for a place he belonged and a family he liked.
On the last day of that second year, he encountered a pair of drunk Shinigami abusing a woman and her young child. He was filled with anger on this sight and took up a dagger, killing one of the Shinigami and severely wounding the other. Terrified of what he had done, he ran away into the forest and hid for a month- this is when he encountered hollow. He found that he had a talent for dispatching hollow, and his spiritual pressure was more than enough to contend with the enemies he encountered.
When he re-entered society and found that no one knew that he was the one who killed the Shinigami, he decided to put his talents to good use and he joined the Shinigami Academy.
He soon graduated and was placed into the 9th Squad under Kaname Tousen. At first he was placed as 10th Seat, but quickly moved up the ranks to 6th seat. Recently, after distinguishing himself in battle and saving the lives of a pair of unseated Squad Members, he was promoted to 4th Seat.
Personality Traits: Shy to women, serious *usually* and quite level headed *usually*.
Faction: Gotei 13
Place of Residence: 9th Squad Barracks, Sereitei, Soul Society.

Zanpakuto Name: Mugoi Touken.
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: A creature that appears to be a woman with messy, dark purple hair but had eyes like a snake and large claws which drip with purple poison.
Inner World: A large forest, shrouded in constant night. The only sources of light are the full moon and the many lanterns set upon every second tree.

Shikai Release Phrase: "Spare none, Mugoi Touken."
Shikai Appearance: The Zanpakuto transforms into a long necked scythe, with then becomes a pair of long necked scythes. Each blade is constantly dripping with purple poison.
Shikai Abilities: 1. The pair of scythes can become one at any time. If this is done, the poison will become twice as effective.
2. The poison on the blades rapidly kills the senses of sight and sound. After about one minute, vision will become hazy and hearing will be highly distorted. This can be overcome if the target(s) have vastly superior reiatsu.

Bankai Name: Mugoi Touken Karyuudo.
Bankai Appearance: A single scythe with a blade facing in an opposite direction to the other on the top and bottom. It has runes up the side that glow dark red in combat.
Bankai Abilities: 1) Every inanimate object in a range determined by the amount of reiatsu being released by the wielder at the time begins to disintegrate at an alarming speed.
2)When a living thing is cut with the blade of Keiri, Mugoi Touken, by running a finger up the shaft towards the bottom blade, the wound with deteriorate and the flesh will rot by the second.
When the finger is run towards the top blade, the wound will seal itself and become no more than a painful scar.
Both actions require a significant sacrifice of reiatsu. To deteriorate an entire body, a Shinigami would have to sacrifice an amount of reiatsu equal to that of the victim.

Reiatsu: 35/200.
Zanjutsu: 15/25.
Kido: 45/100.
Shunpo: 15/30.
Physical Strength: 7/25.

Last edited by Loki on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am

Bitch bring my shit over, you know I can't get on BF!
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 am

Quote :
Picture: Mortal
Name: Mortal Dulces
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 20
Appearance: Mortal has milky skin, and hair, which is usually kept in a ponytail, with loose bangs. Her eyes are an icy blue. Though she stands at about 6' flat, Mortal has a clearly feminine body. She has a small vertical scar over her right eye, going through her eyebrow, and a cross shaped scar along the same line just under her eye.
Like all arrancar, Mortal retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located in the middle of her clavicle, at the base of her neck. Her mask takes the form of a dragon fang which replaces her right canine.
Her clothing consists of a simple white, jacket, with a black zipper, and a black, tight t-shirt, and white, boot cut jeans over black boots. She also wears a pair of fingerless gloves which are white on top with black palms.
Biography: A hollow, so she did hollow things, like eating people, and eating hollows… So there’s that. Then she became an arrancar.
Personality Traits: Has mild temperament, but has been known to lose her cool.
Faction: I’m guessing Neutral isn’t an option, so Aizen’s Armada.
Place of Residence: Hueco Mundo.

Ressureccion Name: Gran Lagarto
Ressureccion Appearance: Mortal's appearance change in her Ressurrecion are her hands becoming red, and clawed, the whites of her eyes taking the color of her iris, and a mouth full of fangs.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Rumble
Ressureccion Abilities: Control of a transdimentional Dragon.

Duras Escalas: Mortal summons swaths of hard, red scales to protect her from strikes. She can do this without moving, but the scales are more effective if she does.

Rugido: Mortal's emits an ear splitting roar which acts as a kind of shockwave, pushing enemies back.

Aliento de Fuego: Mortal's dragon appears, and spits out a swath of flames capable of melting glass.

Gran Lagarto Cero: Mortal's dragon appears, and fires a blue cero from its mouth. There is a bit of a charging period for this ability, but the payoff is worth the time.

Segunda Etapa Name: Armadura del Gran Lagarto
Segunda Etapa Appearance: Armadura del Gran Lagarto
Segunda Etapa Abilities: Mortal loses the ability to control her dragon and instead has its abilities bestowed upon her. Its defense takes the shape of a suit of dragon-skin armor, and its power takes the shape of an Odachi. All of the abilities from her previous release are retained and strengthened.

Cero: Cero, simple baby-blue cero.
Balla, simple baby-blue balla.
Gran Lagarto Cero, a Gran Lagarto Cero not fired from herself not her dragon, shot from her hand. It is white with an outline of baby-blue.

Reiatsu: 100/200.
Zanjutsu: 13/25.
Sonido: 2/30.
Hierro: 30/30.
Physical Strength: 25/25.

-Script, because he was too lazy to get it himself.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 am

There was actually a reason I asked you to do it... And you did exactly what I asked you not to do...
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 am

I wasn't paying attention. You should have done it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 am

I can't, to quote requires an account, and I have to use a proxy just to get on that site since I'm too lazy to change my IP (since it will change in a week anyway when I go back to FL).
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Don't log in.

Copy the post.

Paste it here.

You don't even have to use quote tags, it's easy.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Logging in becomes a habit, but I don't do that when I want to lurk in the shadows for no real reason.
I'm joining soon.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 pm

There are links in that post, which is why I needed the quote. Then again, I could have always just got them from the other Bleach RP on this site.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Ah.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Don't log in.

Copy the post.

Paste it here.

No one said he was smart.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Time to copy-and-paste.

Picture: Umm...yeah, still working on it....
Name: Midori Kurama
Race: Shinigami
Visual Age: 16
Appearance: Midori is of average height and weight, and has bright purple hair tied in pigtails, as well as bangs framing her face. Her eyes are bright green, and she has a peachy complexion.
Biography:
Personality: Midori is cocky, ignorant, proud, and quite honestly, a bit of a jerkface sometimes. (Imagine Haruhi Suzumiya and Asuka Langley Soryu put together) She tends to criticize and make fun of people very often, especially her enemies. She hates being defeated, and can occasionally go to extreme measures to get what she wants. One of Midori's favorite hobbies is embarrassing other people. She is a very strong believer in the idea that people should be able to do what they want, and considers herself an anarchist.

Midori was born to a rich family that wanted her to grow up and become the heiress of the family, but Midori was strongly opposed to this. She ran away from home at a young age, and entered the Soul Reaper Academy. Midori graduated after completing all of the years of study required for a Shinigami and made it into the Gotei 13.
Faction: Gotei 13
Place of Residence: Second Squad Barracks

Zanpakuto Name: Blitzkrieg
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Blitzkrieg takes the form of a tall, strong male with light blond hair, blue eyes, and a hard expression. He seems to be about twenty years of age.
Inner World: I'll work on this later.
Shikai Release Phrase: Strike, Blitzkrieg
Shikai Appearance: Basically a sword in the shape of a lightning blot, with a yellow ribbon tied around the handle.
Shikai Abilities: 1. The sword can emit high waves of electric energy that look like lightning.
2. The sword has a magnetic pulse that attracts other metal objects to Midori.
3. If Midori hits her sword against the ground, it will shatter into small pieces, each of which can easily sting or even electrocute the enemy.

Bankai Name: Vutend Blitzkrieg
Bankai Appearance: The sword transforms into two metal gloves which radiate electric and static energy, and the fingers are slightly elongated so that they reach farther than the average person's fingers. Midori's gloves are extremely hard, and cause Midori to be capable to stop another sword mid-swing with her bare hands.
Bankai Abilities: 1. The fingers of the gloves shoot out at the enemy.
2. The electricity coming from the gloves develops into lightning, and can strike the enemy down.
3. Midori sweeps her hand across the battlefield, and sonic waves will cause everything in sight to be pushed back one hundred yards.

Reiatsu: 20/200.
Zanjutsu: 10/25.
Kido: 20/100.
Shunpo: 10/30.
Physical Strength: 7/25

Oh, and I'll be nice and post Script's link too:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/038/6/6/Everblue___Dagger_by_Blue_Ten.jpg[/url]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Neo Bahamut wrote:
Don't log in.

Copy the post.

Paste it here.

No one said he was smart.

I've already explained why that wouldn't work, but no one said you could read.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

No one said you weren't upset.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 am

Potter and Script are both accepted, although I'd like it if Mortal's reiatsu was maybe 80/90 rather than 100.... but whatever.

Just waiting on KF now.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 am

Mortal is a badguy right, I didn't think the badguys were going to be fighting the good guys on page 2, so I set it up so that it'll work for later down the road.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 am

Yeah, yeah, I know. But she is the biggest tank ever at the moment.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 am

Well she is a dragon thing.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am

What Harley said. I made her as a tank, sooo yea. Just be glad I didn't use Noctis in this RP.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 am

Sorry for the wait, but I'm almost done...
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

I've got to get my mind out of the gutter...
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

What are you trying to say??
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

"Sorry for the wait, but I'm almost done..."

Seen through my mind's eye.

A girl is taking a while to cum, but now she is right on the edge...
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - Sign Up
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: God Is Dead-
Jump to: