Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God is Dead - Sign Up

Go down 
+7
WolfSmasher
Potterwatcher1997
HarleyThomas
kisukeFan_4337
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 pm

That's okay. You'll catch on after doing a bit of research on the Bleach wiki and maybe RPing for a little bit.
Neo has taught me one thing about RPing: you don't have to know much about the topic to be a valued RPer.

And this sign-up will be open for as long as the RP is open, too, so you have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Wait, you're unfamiliar with Bleach? Then why did you join a Bleach Forum?
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Some questions are better left unanswered.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
OrihiMayuri

OrihiMayuri

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Because I love May-sama. >//< Hahahah. I'll try tomake a bio soon and maybe learn the rest as I go. Maybe.....
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Picture: Sab
Name: Sab Rosa
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 18
Appearance: Sab has milky skin, and pale blond hair, which is longer in the sides than the back and front. It is kept straight and silky. Her eyes are a very light shade of brown. She stands at about 5'6'', and has a modest set of endowments, and curves, however, her slender, and feminine frame stops her from looking boyish because of it.
Like all arrancar, Sab retains her hollow hole and mask. Her hole is located where her throat should be. Her mask takes the form of a pair of glossy ram horns on her head.
Her clothing consists of a short, white, collared cloak that comes down to just under her chest, over a long sleeved, black turtleneck, which she wears untucked. On her lower body she wears black leggings in the same material as the turtleneck, and gray, satin shorts, with a floral print on them, that stop at the knees. Her boots are a pair of black, nearly knee high riding boots.
Biography: Was a cheery sheep-like hollow, so she did hollow things, then she was happened upon by Mortal and promptly eaten, because Mortal was a dragon and dragons eat sheep. When Mortal became an arrancar, Sab became her fraccion.
Personality Traits: Generally a pleasant person, quiet, but will speak her piece when needed. Sab is also generally non-violent and prefers to sit on the sidelines, and either distract, or otherwise help Mortal as she fights. She looks up to Mortal, but oftentimes she finds that the relationship is one sided, with Mortal either leaving her to her own devices before she wakes, or failing to return any emotion other than mild appreciation.
Faction: She follows Mortal.
Place of Residence: Hueco Mundo.

Ressureccion Name: Negro Ovejas
Ressureccion Appearance: Sab loses her clothes and instead becomes entirely black, right down to her sclera (though her irises remain the light brown), teeth and hair. Her body below her neck also becomes entirely featureless, as if wearing a skin tight leotard.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Bleat
Ressureccion Abilities:

Saltar: Sab gains the ability to teleport out of harm's way.

Vista: Sab gains the ability of super enhanced sight, allowing her to perceive opponent's actions early, and to see over long distances.

Lana: Sab gains the ability to cover herself in durable, black wool. This ability serves no purpose other than insulation, mild water absorption, and it works as a flame retardant. Also, it can be sheared and used to make clothing and other wool products, such as rugs, and blankets.

Cero: Cero, simple black cero.
Balla, simple black balla.

Reiatsu: 60/200.
Zanjutsu: 3/25.
Sonido: 10/30.
Hierro: 10/30.
Physical Strength: 3/25.

Since, and no surprise here, Loki isn't on, I'll work on the assumption that she is accepted for now. I'm guessing the only thing he could take issue with is maybe stats, or her abilities, though I can't imagine why, and those won't really be needed for my next post.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:59 am

I take issues with one thing:

Quote :
Saltar: Sab gains the ability to teleport out of harm's way.
Explain this further, does it just happen automatically like sonido or what? If it just happens whenever somebody attacks it means no one will ever hit her.

And excuse me for having a social life.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:27 pm

It isn't automatic, it is an activated move. She will have to see the attack coming and teleport on her own. It is instant, kind of like Nightcrawler. In fact, her teleport works exactly like Nightcrawler, minus the puff of smoke (though I thought about having the sound of a sheep's bleat be heard when she teleports). With her keen eyesight she becomes hard to hit. I figured you wouldn't take issue with her since, well, SHE HAS NO OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES and it kind of balances her out. I mean, she doesn't even have a sword in ressureccion, so she can't spam sword slices.

And fuck that noise, I have a social life too. You're problem is living on the other side of the god damn world.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Quit yer bitchin' & post in BRP.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm getting to that shit.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah, I guess she can keep that move. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 am

Picture: God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 Girl_in_Pink_by_Shonen83
Name: Kyoujin Wartooth
Race: Arrancar
Visual Age: 23
Appearance: Kyoujin stands at about 5'11", weighs 53kg, has a regular complexion and waist-length, chestnut coloured hair. She is full breasted and well curved with big, bright eyes (also coloured brown).
She wears a regular Arrancar uniform, except her skirt is far shorter (only reaching halfway down her thighs) and she has short sleeves.
Her mask fragments are what seems to be a second spine running down the outside of her back.
Biography: Kyoujin always had monstrous reiatsu- the only creatures that could survive being in her presence were on the level of at least a powerful Adjuches. She was driven near madness by this loneliness and one day attempted to take over the whole of Hueco Mundo.
She attacked Barragan's fortress with all of her might, slaughtering hundreds of hollow which tried to defend him, until Barragan confronted her himself.
Kyoujin allowed herself to be distracted for a single moment and was promptly attacked by a hollow loyal to Barragan- he was a Serpent.
It burst from the ground with hundreds of tentacles and managed to suck out almost half of her reiatsu with it's strange power- then she resigned herself to death and she saw Barragan preparing a killing strike from above, closing her eyes and trying to remember the last time she was happy.
She very nearly died that day, but it was the intervention of a mysterious Shinigami, who wounded Kyoujin's attacker and took her away.
She was made an Arrancar and swore loyalty to her new Shinigami masters, and was delighted to find out that her reiatsu was steadily returning to her- the effects had not been permanent!
She has not the power to become an Espada anymore, but she hopes that soon she will make her way to the top.
Personality Traits: Reckless, lesbian, protective of friends, determined.
Faction: Aizen's Armada.
Place of Residence: Las Noches, Hueco Mundo.

For Arrancar:

Ressureccion Name: Banshee
Ressureccion Appearance: The majority of Kyoujin's body is covered with a tough armour (the strength of a regular Hierro), except for her head and her legs. She had great claws and seems to replace her teeth with deadly fangs.
Her mask fragments also extend to create a long, flexible tail with a U shaped blade at the end of it.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Shriek, Banshee!
Ressureccion Abilities: 1. Kyoujin can emit shrieks that draw blood from the ears of the weak and cause even the toughest great headaches. This also disrupts any kido based move or structure.
2. Kyoujin's speed is increased astronomically.
3. High Speed Regen.
4. Kyoujin's claws are extremely sharp and tough, able to slice through almost any kind of armour.

Segunda Etapa Name: (What you call it.)
Segunda Etapa Appearance: (What your character looks like in Segunda Etapa.)
Segunda Etapa Abilities: (Keep it to a maximum of 5, please.)

Cero: Cero, Balla, Cero Buscador.

Reiatsu: 95 /250.
Zanjutsu: 15/25.
Sonido: 20/30.
Hierro: 13 /30.
Physical Strength: 7 /25.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Name: Senthose
Race: He's SUPPOSED to be an Unforgiven, but Loki is a Jew, so now he's an Arrancar.
Visual Age: 20-something.
Appearance: Wears a dull white robe with a hood. Has shoulder-length, silver hair, red irises with catlike pupils, white skin, stands at about 6 feet, & has a slight build. There are identical black swords on either side of his waist, & another slightly longer one on the left with a sort of purple ribbon on the hilt. At the center of his chest is a hole with odd white spikes sticking out of its edges.
Biography: Senthose was a fairly well-known, subterranean jellyfish Hollow. One day, a Soul Reaper with red hair came to Hueco Mundo on a mission. Or so it was the official story. In fact, he had been giving weaker hollows some of his powers to get around Soul Reaper defenses. They inevitably let slip that a Menos in Hueco Mundo was pulling the strings. So a team of Soul Reapers was sent to deal with him. Identifying the strongest one, he emerged from the sand & engaged it in battle, seemingly being pierced through the heart & destroyed. A few hours later, he secretly regenerated as an Arrancar & disappeared from Hueco Mundo altogether.
Personality Traits: Sociopathic, highly intelligent, goal-driven.
Faction: Team Rasheverek.
Place of Residence: Karakura Town

======================================

Ressureccion Name: Irukandji
Ressureccion Appearance: The robe turns black & the bottom frays & acts like tentacles.

Ressureccion Release Phrase: Transdifferentiate
Ressureccion Abilities:

Total High Speed Regeneration
Transdifferentiation: He can give up a large portion of Reitsu to temporarily take his High Speed Regeneration to new extremes, allowing him to effectively live through a mortal blow. The downside is that it decreases his power & returns him to a younger form.
Poison: Produces a purple miasma that causes the infected's Reitsu to fluctuate wildly, making it difficult to use their abilities. This effect lasts for about 10 minutes.
Electrokinesis

Segunda Etapa Name: To be revealed.

Cero
Bala
Cero
Gran Rey Cero
Cero Oscuras

All purple. Additionally, he can mix his lightning powers in with his Ceros.

Reiatsu: 125/250.
Zanjutsu: 25/25.
Sonido: 15/30.
Hierro: 10 /30.
Physical Strength: 18/25.

I love how these haven't mattered ever.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

The stats will matter when it comes to fighting P2P.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Unlikely.

Is he accepted or not, Jew?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:24 am

Say no to piss him off. MAN UP LOKI!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:08 am

Count the active members in this RP, then ask yourself why it's a bad idea to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

MAN UP LOKI! IF YOU LET HIM TREAT YOU THIS WAY IT WILL NEVER STOP! HE ALREADY HAS YOU RPING IN AN RP YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN! DON'T LET HIM RUIN THE ONE GOOD THING YOU HAVE ON THIS FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am

He'd be ruining it. By making me ragequit. Thus bringing him below the total.

It's already on shaky grounds because you aren't posting in it.

Why are you being stupid?
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:24 am

Because I'm bored. And I've been posting more often.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 am

Oh, right, I'm up, but I FUCKING NEED SENTHOSE FOR IT.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 am

...You know, he is probably going to bitch about the Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 am

I had to put him that high because he hasn't been doing anything with the stats. If I don't give him that now, he'll NEVER achieve Segunda Etapa.

He's probably going to bitch about Transdifferentiation.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 am

That isn't a real word, that aside, I had to tone mine down from 125 because he bitched at me about it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:26 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdifferentiation

I would like you to eat your words, as well as a dick.

In specific, it refers to how the Immortal Jellyfish reverts to a polyp, or the childhood stage of a jellyfish.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 am

If he doesn't bitch about the spirit pressure I'll be upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God is Dead - Sign Up   God is Dead - Sign Up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

God is Dead - Sign Up
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next