Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way Back

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The Way Back - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:14 pm

"We need to get down from here too you know?" Creed says trying to sound sarcastic but can't quite manage because he's quite visibly crying.

Lucien holds Allina, "Yeah. Its over."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:25 pm

*Crowley drops down to one knee after they've fully faded away, his sword falling next to him.*

Crowley: <M-man... I didn't realize how drained I was...>

*James puts the sword back in its sheath on his back and turns to the group. His eyes dart from left to right and then back to the group again.*

James: <I'm, uhhh.... sorry for....>

*He takes a deep breath and then exhales, looking up intently at the group again.*

James: <I'm sorry for leaving, dammit! Drat, this is so awkward!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

*Allina closes her eyes, falling asleep. Crone smiles and helps them all down to the destroyed city, where their victory is praised and celebrated by the people, before they're taken to the palace to rest. The next morning, the entire palace, the entire kingdom, all of Verte is awakened by a beautiful voice, familiar to some of the chosen ones.*

Ambiance Music

*As the group and their friends open their eyes, they see that a very familiar white mist is rapidly surrounding them.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Creed gets dressed and walks into the mist after rolling out of bed.

Lucien stands beside Allina listening to the singing when the mist rolls in and he smiles.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

*Crowley, knowing what it is, welcomes it instead of panicking this time. James, not being connected to the Aeldi, watches it take place, seemingly understanding.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Ambiance Music

*After the chosen ones have vanished, others start being enveloped by the mist. James, Aera, Ari, Crone, Razz, Parker, Barrow, Fahren are a few examples. As they advance through the void, they find themselves all together as a large group, walking through a tunnel of drifting memories of their journey mixed with the white mist, which now looks more like fleeting clouds all around them. Looking around, they can see parallel groups in the distance, advancing in the opposite direction. Some look like human with cat features, others tall women with skin a blue hue, others lonesome little childs. Soon, the voice begins to sound louder and they exit the tunnel into a beautiful plantation of peach trees, by a limpid river. A little girl with her brown tied in two braids, piercing brown eyes and an enchanting smile, who's wearing an orange dress over a white shirt and black shoes, is singing by the river.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Creed actually runs at nearly glomps her and excitedly calls out, "MOMO!!"

Lucien laughs at Creed's unusual exuberance at seeing the their gnomi friend then waves as Creed is hugging Momo.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:56 pm

*Crowley looks around in surprise.*

Crowley: <This place is...>

James: <It's beautiful.>

Crowley: <Yeah, that... was what I was going to say.>

James: <Thank me later.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Ambiance Music

Momo: <Hi Mr.Creed!>

*She hugs him tightly before waving at the others. Kelphy looks around at the rest of the group as they observe their surroundings astonished, before heading over to her father, King Alexander. Deya goes to meet Creed and Razz runs to his and Allina's mother, Sora, while Allina runs to hug James.*

Allina: <(You're an asshole and I hate you. But I'm really, really glad you're back.)>

*She then does the same to Crone. The rest of group continues to talk, and Aera seems to be the only one standing alone, moping. Momo steps away from Creed and towards her, pulling on her hand.*

Momo: <I have something to show you.>

*She leads both Aera and Fahren through a part of the plantation and they arrive at a clearing with a large tombstone sided by two smaller ones. The large one's epitaph reads "May the wandering souls of those who fell for Mysteria always find a home in their beloved ones' hearts.", while the other two read "Romulus Eldi" and "Olympe Espada". Aera smiles, paying special attention to Olympe's for a second, before turning to Momo.*

Aera: <Didn't have time to make one for Alto, yet?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm

James: <Aha... nice to see you, too.>

*Crowley turns to James.*

Crowley: <So, who are you anyway?>

James: <They told stories of such a hero from far and wide, short and long, and even right in front of you! The lone warrior, James Lorri, who rose from the ashes like a phoenix in order to smite the evil Origin and bring peace and order to the world once again! Ha ha ha!>

*He starts laughing proudly, an obvious hint of sarcasm in his voice.*

Crowley: <Uhhh... right. Forget I asked.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Alto's pet hawk-thing from before swoops in and lands before speaking, "There's a reason for that my dear" there's a whoosh of light before standing in front of Aera is a young man in his early 30's. Well appearance wise anyway. His tanned skin and long pointed ears revealed he was an All'elf. "Allow my to introduce myself, I am Aelleos S'el Alsief. Most call me Master Aelo or just Aelo. During the war between Origin and Amelia I sided with the humans instead of Origin. I'm the one who trained Alto as well. I decided to keep an eye on him after he returned though he didn't know I had taken the form I had. Momo, please go get the others."

He then turned to Fahren, "Its been a long time Fahren. Are you well?"

Creed sighs sadly as he's talking with Deya, "I knew I was going to lose her but... I didn't think it would hurt this much..."

Lucien is shooting the breeze with Allina and her family.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Aera: <You... trained Alto?>

Fahren: <Better than ever. How are you, Aelo? And more importantly, why are you here?>

*Soon, everyone arrives near the tombstones with Momo in tow.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

*When Crowley stops walking, he sits down, looking at them.*

James: <Though I must give credit to the others who didn't make it this far. May they rest in peace.>

*Crowley nods in agreement.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"I did. During the time after Origin took over Crone. When Alto disappeared it was to undertake training in order to refine his magic and swordsmanship"

"Ah my friend that will have to wait till the others arrive"

~~~~

When they did he announced himself again, "I am Aelleos S'el Alslief, you may refer to me as Master Aelo. I was the one who trained Alto Baticule and I am a good friend of Fahren here. As you can see I am an All'elf. You're probably aware of this already but with the passing of Origin and the Aeldi the worlds have begun to draw closer once again. The merger will be slow but within a year's time Mysteria and Verte will be whole again." He paused before beckoning the others to follow him and continuing to speak.

"Do not worry though, the process will cause no great harm to ether world and, in fact, is what each world needs. Its been too long since the worlds have been one. It is time for an new era to begin. However I feel the sadness weighing in on some of your hearts." He stopped in front of a tree.

"You lost one of your own, my pupil Alto. As I have told Aera he has no grave stone and this is the reason" he nodded to Momo to allow her to point to the great tree before them.

Laying on one of the large branches was a brown haired youth who was sleeping peacefully. His features were softer and gentlier but it was unmistakably Alto.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:44 pm

*Aera covers her mouth to muffle a shriek and everyone else smiles broadly.*

Kelphy: <A-Alto...!>

Fahren: <Haha, this I did not expect.>

Razz: <I guess all is well when it ends well, or whatever they say.>

Momo: <No, no, I prepared a yummy yummy picnic for everyone up ahead!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Aelo walks over to Aera and places a hand on her shoulder, "It will be a long time before he wakes. Perhaps even years. Even then there is no way of knowing if he will remember you. However I intend to move from Mysteria to Verte before the merger. I'll be relocating my villa from here to the island near Fahren's tower. If you wish to come visit him you may" Aelo then turned to Crone.

"When he does wake however I have a favor to ask of you Crone Ubier. Due to the circumstances behind his rebirth I want you to teach him how to control and use Origin's power."

"What? Why would he need that?" Creed questioned finally getting over the shock.

"Because if I am correct then Alto may hold a shard of Origin's power inside him now. No one BUT Crone can possibly teach him how to harness it. Of course I wouldn't ask you to do this for free. In exchange for helping me train my rash, stupid, pupil I will do everything in my power to help your brother Grayson."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:56 pm

James: <Haha. Never thought this boy would become such an important asset. Must give him props when he wakes up.>

Crowley: <If he's alive, then it really is a happy ending. I mean, for the most part anyway.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Aera: <I'm... happy knowing he's okay.>

*Crone smirks and nods before following Momo.*

Crone: <It's as Sir Creed once told me. "I would've helped you even if you didn't reward me.">

*Soon they are gathered along the plantation, some swimming in the river, others chatting in groups around the area.*

*Parker sits by Crowley on a large rock by the river. She's noticeably shy and embarrassed.*

Parker: <So, what are we going to do now... are we done? We agreed to stop stealing and help Razz and Allina but no that it's over... what?>

=====

*Meanwhile, Lin is standing by Lucien at the other side of the river.*

Lin: <It wasn't very long ago that we last met, and yet you've been through so much since then.>

=====

*Allina and Fahren are sitting with James by a tree, eating various foods prepared by Momo.*

Allina: <I'm really glad you're back, James. What do you intend to do now?>

=====

*Kelphy is standing nearby, observing as Derek swims with Ari and Barrow with a smile on her face. Razz walks up to her, petting the Jade Rabbit in his arms.*

Razz: <How are you feeling?>

Kelphy: <I'm... better. Alda has a very difficult journey ahead, but seeing this... I know I can do it.>

Razz: <Yeah. You're not alone anymore.>

Kelphy: <Hadn't my ship crashed in the Toran desert that day, I would never have met you all.>

Razz: <Yeah, I know a thing or two about coincidences myself. Speaking of which, sorry again for stealing your pendant.>

*Kelphy giggles and shakes her head before running into the water, even in her dress.*

=====

*Deya and Creed are sitting against a tree. Deya closes her eyes, resting her head on Creed's chest.*

Deya: <I hope you feel better soon.>

=====

*Finally, Crone and Aera are talking to each other close by, with Ella and Momo occasionally running by playing catch.*

Crone: <He'll wake. They both will... I did.>

Aera: <How can you be so sure?>

*Crone lets out a few laughs, some of first genuinely happy anyone around had ever seen from him, and looks around with a serene smile.*

Crone: <It's because I've met you all.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

"I told you one day I'd come back and unify the humans and elves. Well I'm getting married to a human. I love Allina with all my heart and soul. Its how much I loved you. I know now that she's the one. I'm sorry I put you through the hell I did Lin. Hopefully she and I will be the beacons for a new era for the elves just like how a new era of magic shall usher in this world."

"Time will heal this wound. She wouldn't want me moping around sad forever anyway."

Aelo smiles as he's now on the tree branch above Alto drinking from a gourd flask of some kind. He speaks but no one can hear him.

"Soon the All'elfs will return as well. I can sense your thoughts. You're dreaming of her aren't you Alto? The one you fought. Aera or Zerrah; I wonder which you will choose when you wake in ten years? I look forward to the new era. It shall be a fun one indeed." He raises the flask towards the sky as if to toast to the new era.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Crowley: <Life as a bandit was... well, not something I'm fond of admitting to anymore. I'd like to find something better to do with the skills and knowledge I've been given throughout my life. Something more positive, y'know? I'm not sure what that would mean, but... I want to be known for something more than some thief. Maybe I'll start by going back home for a bit, maybe talk to my parents... I'm sure they would absolutely hate to see me, but I can't run away forever.>

*He looks kind of sad, but then smiles and looks at her.*

Crowley: <How about you? Got any plans?>

=====

James: <I don't know. I only came because of the commotion, so I don't have much of a reason to stick around now that it's calmed down.>

*He looks up at the sky.*

James: <I'll probably just continue as I've always been before this happened. Just a passerby. Though, somehow, that feels like a satisfying end for someone like me...>

*He smiles, despite the negative tone in his voice just now.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Parker: <N-No... Well, we've been together for a while now and, to be honest, I don't think I'm ready to leave... if that's okay with you.>

=====

*Lin smiles and nods, folding her arms over her chest.*

Lin: <I think this is a good chance for me to follow my own path as well. I want to know the world before going back to continue ruling the village. And maybe, just maybe, by the time I'm ready to go back, the village will be no more and elves and humans will be one with each other, thanks to you and your friends.>

=====

Allina: <O-Oh... Well, promise you'll visit!>

*Next thing James knows, Allina's hugging him tightly again.*

Fahren: <What about you, Allina?>

Allina: <M-Me?>

Fahren: <You're a Golden Queen. What do you think will be your future?>

Allina: <We have Kelphy. I think one princess is enough. I... I just want to be happy.>

*All the while without letting go of James, she looks at Kelphy, and then Lucien.*

=====

Jade Rabbit: <Take me to my Guardian, I wanna play too!>

Razz: <On my way, furball.>

Jade Rabbit: <You're worse than your sister.>

Razz: <I like to think so.>

=====

*Deya smiles and wraps her hands around his neck, slowly raising her head from his chest and leaning in to kiss him.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Lucien walks over and pokes James in the forehead, "Don't go stealing other people's fiancees now James" he says with a laugh before calling back to Lin.

"The world outside the village is great! You're going to love it!"

Creed is shocked but he doesn't fight it and kisses then holds Deya back.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Crowley: <Sure thing.>

=====

James: <Uhh... sorry about that. Sure, Allina.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Allina: <Haha, this knucklehead?>

*She rams her palm into James's face, pushing him back against the tree, and backs away laughing. Deya stands up, holding Creed's hand, and pulls him along, and the others run out of the water, Parker following Barrow and calling Crowley to follow. As everyone approaches, they exchange their happy looks, more of a reward for all the difficult times of the past than their friends could've asked for. Allina kisses Lucien and hugs Kari before backing away from the group, smiling broadly to them. She sighs and closes her eyes, singing. For a moment, her signature light wings seem to flicker on her back.*

Ambiance Music

*Her voice echoes across the forest and the void to Verte as those couples, relatives, best friends and unlikely companions start the beginning of a new life together, as the big family that one day, 20 years ago, saved Mysteria.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPILOGUE

Lucien and Allina got their own house in Sephira, and eventually got married. They helped restore the Origin cathedral and revolutionize the teachings of Origin, helping not only white mages, but anyone wishing to learn more about magic, while Allina continued to take lessons from Fahren and grow. The happy couple also had two children, a dark-haired girl and a blond boy.

Kelphy's wedding brought people from all over Mysteria to celebrate both the union of two states but also the amazing reconstruction of Capital Alda. She became Queen of Sephira. When her father passed away, she also became Queen of Alda, with Derek as her King. They had a son that will on day rule in their stead.

Kari and Kentaro also got married, and continued to live happily in Kentaro's house outside Capital Sephira, which they eventually improved, with their adorable inseparable friend, the Jade Rabbit.

Creed took over his brother's previous position as the Commander General of the Royal Knights of Alda and married his new love, Deya, making sure to always have space for his old friend Celsius in his heart. With Kelphy's blessing, he became a leading founder of the Mysteria Academy for Magic, a global school of magic on an island off the shore of Toros.

Crowley made his way back home by himself, leaving a note behind for Parker in the dead of night saying that he had to go alone. When he arrived back home where his parents lived, he was greeted by every guard in the entire town. He surrendered quietly and failed to convince his parents to stop pursuing him; however, they denied his request and he was sentenced to death by guillotine. On the day of the scheduled execution, Razz, Barrow and Parker came to his aid and rescue him; reminiscent of when he first became a thief. Figuring they could do with one more heist, they worked together to steal almost the entire Vendextrus fortune, leaving them bankrupt. They retired after that, with enough money to tide them over for the rest of their lives while they lived in a cozy home in Alda. Crowley does, however, teach young kids in the way of swordsmanship and acrobatics as a pasttime occasionally.

Ari and Aera both improved their magic and reach honorable positions in the Sephiran army. Ari became a General while Aera, thanks to her abilities both as an airship mechanic and an airship pilot, revolutionized the engineering of flying devices with Yurion technology and eventually became the Commander General of the Aldo-Sephiran Airship Fleet. She continued to wait for her love's awakening.

Crone traveled the world doing a bit of everything, mainly doing the most he could for that world he almost destroyed, and then helped create. He taught at the magic academy, helped Aelo and Fahren, and otherwise lived comfortably in his good old Aldan mansion, a neighbor of Crowley and his eternal gang.

Lin, leader of the Northwestern Elven Islands, traveled the three states for two years, meeting new people, seeing new places. When she returned to her village, it was deserted. The elves left her a note, having chosen to move to a Sephiran forest Momo and her other Gnomi friends also inhabited.

It isn't clear what happened to James afterwards. He simply vanished. There are, however, stories throughout the world of an adventurer with a large Aldanian sword vanquishing some of the more stronger monsters still plaguing villages all over, and talking about being a "Defender of Justice".

Ella grew up and married a Toran nobleman, fulfilling her lifetime dream of becoming nobility.

Finally, Alto Crive and Grayson Ubier remained deep in their innocent slumbers.

Though not forever.

~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way Back   The Way Back - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way Back
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19