Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helzol Palace

Go down 
+5
PK Mongoose
Potterwatcher1997
WolfSmasher
Seraph
Taegan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Helzol Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 pm

WolfSmasher wrote:
Although it's pretty much over, anyway. If you signed up now, you might not have enough time to... well, do much of anything.

What are you on about? It's just starting. Don't get fooled by the huge amount of action happening.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Got mixed with ToM for a second. My bad, people.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm used to playing in RPGs based on an anime/manga I have seen, so I'm not very confident about this.

Name: Enkidu Cyprus
Appearance: Enkidu stands at 6ft in height and is 70kg in weight. He has shaggy, medium length blonde hair and a bushy goatee/moustache.
Some of his defining physical features include a strange tatoo (an eight-pointed star enveloped in flame) on the back of each hand and a missing left eye.
He wears a ragged grey greatcoat and tight military boots.
Bio: Enkidu was born with strange marks on his hands that grew into more recognizable shapes as he grew older. By the time he was thirteen they had become fully recognizable tatoos in the shapes of eight pointed stars, enveloped by fire. He soon discovered that he was capable of igniting great fires simply by willing them in existence and moving his hands.
When he turned 17 he was visited by a strange creature in his dreams which took the form of a snake the size of a man. It told him many things about the world and about himself, and then it gave him a proposition. At the cost of his left eye he would be given an amplifier to his dormant powers. The power hungry boy accepted this deal, and woke screaming moments later. His left eye was gone, but lying across his chest was a staff.
At the head of the staff, his left eye was sealed within a transparent material as strong as steel, and when he gripped it he could hear the jeering voice of the snake;
You now have the power you seek, young one- you opened your soul to me and gave me an entrance. You are now my sanctuary. Many thanks.
When he turned 18, Enkidu decided to put his power to use and joined the military, dreaming that one day he would have more power than any one else in the known world.
Regret: A lack of power.
Fighting Style: Enkidu is capable of launching great fires across distances of up to fifty metres with his hands, and a hundred with his staff. He can also produce shields of flame and lay tiny flames as traps that will ignite into infernos if disturbed.
Other: When severely weakened and close to death, the snake is capable of taking over his body and pushing it to it's very limits to escape so that it's home is not lost, however it can not use his flame abilities.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 am

Accepted! Will introduce you in my next post.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Thought I'd make a third character.

Name: Kasa Ivory
Appearance:
Helzol Palace - Page 2 1animeguykasa

Bio: Before Helzol invaded his village, Kasa was an aspiring swordsman, the likes of which he was the best around where he lived. When Helzol did invade, however, he tried to fight back and got knocked on the back of the head by one of their soldiers. He lost his memory that day, as well as all his skill as a fighter. Interested in seeing how he'd grow under Helzol influence, they captured him and told him that if he didn't fight for them, they'd kill him and destroy the rest of his village. Kasa had no choice but to agree, and now he'd apparently be going back to the world where he originated from: Leudella. Even though his mission is to slaughter the residents of Leudella, he has another idea in mind: To go back to his village and figure out what happened on that day.
Regret: Being too weak to stand up to Helzol.
Fighting Style: Basic swordsmanship, really. To be honest, there's nothing much more to it. When he gets angry he gets surrounded by a golden flame, but that's about it.
Other: If it goes the way I'm planning, there will be more to his fighting style after a certain point in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:45 am

You'll be able to make good guys now if you want. Tae says so

He also looks a lot like what Alto will.

Helzol Palace - Page 2 Cfaa7daf43f13e84dd1399d
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 am

@Wolf Is he like Max? I hope he's like Max. Anyway, like I said, great time for new characters. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 am

Name: Alto Aengale
Appearance:
Alto and Armor w/ Description:
Bio: Alto was born to a family from Caleonis and during one of the kingdom's more bloody disputes with Nymphe his family met an unfortunate end. However the five year old boy was brought back to Nymphe and raised in the care of the royal family due to his immense magical aptitude. Despite this he showed more promise with the blade than with the spell and was consigned into the knights on his 9th birthday as a squire. He still kept up with his magic training but, again, his skill with a blade was a fancy that suited his tastes more. He rose from lowly squire to full fledged knight when he was 14. For a long time he's been one of Kelphy's confidants in the castle being a boy roughly her age. May or may not have a one sided crush on her.
Fighting Style: Alto is adept, but by no means a master, at swordplay and uses an odd sword with two single edged blades coming from a single hilt; almost like a giant tuning fork. (Note the hilt is a normal sword hilt instead of a katana tsuba and that the red parts are blue). Its usually kept wrapped in white cloth and stored in a leather holder. Alto's magic is similar to Kelphy's, he uses water and sound magic.
Other: Alto as a NOT walking godmod and fountain of powerplay? What is this. I don't even?

Last edited by Seraph on Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Name: Lunsai de Solphius. More commonly known as Luna or Sai.

Spoiler:

Rank: Soldier. Although she functions more of a messenger and spy then a normal soldier. She sleeps in a small closet which she was raised in.

Bio:Lunsai has never know a time before HP. She was born 15 years ago under mysterious circumstances in Helzol palace. Legel saw potential in Lunsai and raised her, if you could call in that. Today, Lunsai functions more as a spy then a soldier, keeping tabs on not only the going on of the lower ranking soldiers but even some of the generals who dislike her noisiness, as well. Other then her magic, her primary weapons are a quick wit and sharp tongue which have saved her on more then one occasion. She has a sarcastic sense of humor which gets her into lots of trouble. Her favorite activity is reading and practicing spells.

Regret: Lunsai regerts never getting to see the outside world.

Fighting Style: Lunsai primary magic is telekinesis. She has the ability to lift and move objects wit her mind, create force fields, and telepathy. She also carries a small book of spells, which are a mystery to all but herself.

Weapon: Other then her book of spells, Lunsai carries a glided long knife which she has had as long as she can remember. The blade is enchanted so it never needs to be honed.

Other: Lunsai has a small pink stuffed rabbit named Lady Peppermint (yes Tae, yes I am so going to keep using this reference.) who she keeps in her bed. Do NOT touch.
She is skilled in forgery and has practiced in thievery.
The forces fields can be broken. Just making sure that is understood.
I think that's all.

Last edited by Leafy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm

You can join the good guys now.

Regret is your regret for joining the baddies.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah, I told her so. Also, Leafy, accepted. You will be introduced in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Also she looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Seraph wrote:
Also she looks cool.
Thank you!

It's very nice to meet you by the way.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

You too and no problem ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helzol Palace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2