Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helzol Palace

Go down 
+5
PK Mongoose
Potterwatcher1997
WolfSmasher
Seraph
Taegan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Helzol Palace

~STORY~
In a distant universe of fantasy and magic, many worlds used to co-exist in harmony. Every single one different from the other, with different features and creatures. Some aware of the others' existence, others not so much.

Then one day, an army was born. An army of villainous beings, recruited from all of the worlds, and some even from other universes, tell the stories. Living in a dark dimension called Helzol Palace, overseing the whole universe, they murdered their way to universal domination, conquering the worlds one by one. Why such slaughter started, no one knows, but they were met with resistance every time they attacked a new world. Heroic warriors, powerful wizards, chosen crusaders, they all saw their stories unfold as the evil army arrived at their world... and ultimately died trying to stop them. Though difficult, the task of conquering the universe was going quickly... until only one world was left to conquer: Leudella. Yes, that was the world's name, and for a while, the only thing the army knew about it. They cared not about the kingdoms of Leudella, or their kings, or their people. They cared about conquering it, that one last step in their master plan. Unfortunately, they would soon discover Leudella wasn't quite like the other worlds, for they were in their strikes to meet an obstacle far stronger than heroes in golden armor... Regret.

This is where your malevolent story begins. Will you give in to your regrets, or help your army reach universal domination at last?

You're your protagonist and their antagonist. You're a villain.

~EXTRA INFORMATION~
Helzol Palace is a dimension a map couldn't be drawn for, because no one truly knows how big it is. Some say it is infinite. Most of the soldiers of Helzol are only allowed in a part of it, and one can only access new parts when taken there by someone who already knows them. Besides this, the place's shapeless nature can make a trip from a part to another that is only a few minutes away take hours for someone unexperienced in navigating it. I might make a "map" topic later. It is called Helzol Palace because it takes the shape of a large grey palace surrounded in thick red mist when the army travels to each world. In Leudella, it is located atop a large mesa in the middle of what was once a mountain range covered in forests. Now, the entire area is darkened and barren. The appointed leader of the army is Legel, but he doesn't hide there's an unknown master behind him, even though he never refers to him by name. He is usually the one who commands the attacks and operations and sends soldiers to recruit new warriors from distant worlds, but mostly only directly communicates with Generals.

~SIGN-UP~
Right now I'm allowing one character/person. That may change once the RP starts, if it does start.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] The character's first or first and last names.
[b]Age:[/b] The character's age. Make it reasonable, unless there's a background story reason it isn't.
Appearance: Pretty self-explanatory. I don't expect people to make only evil looking characters. If you don't to, you can make a lolikiller for all I care.
[b]Rank:[/b] General or Soldier. I'm only allowing two of you to be generals, so it's a first-come first-served thing, I guess.
[b]Bio:[/b] This should basically include a bit of what the character did that made them be noticed by the army, why it decided to join, stuff like that. I'm assuming there's everything from medieval to futuristic worlds out there, so use your imagination, for as long as it isn't something completely retarded.
[b]Regret:[/b] The one capital regret your character will develop. No repeats.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Read Bio. I don't want overpowered supervillains here. I suppose they are strong, but try to make them as balanced with the rest as possible. Do note that I refuse to accept godmodding or anything like that.
[b]Other:[/b] For anything I might've forgotten. Any questions, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Ryzell Mavoel
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Instead of what he's shown wearing over his shoulders in the picture he typically has a long coat which has sleeves (duh) he typically doesn't bother putting his arms in. It somehow magically remains on his person.
Bio: Ryzell wasn't made a part of Helzol's army. He didn't come from a world conquered by it. Not technically at least. Ryzell was born the son of one of Helzol's generals and his consort. Ryzell was born into the life of the army and had access to many forms of combat and magic. He could learn from the evil army. Instead due to a freak accident he was sent to a far away world that had yet to be conquered where he grew up shunned and feared for his so called "deformities"; a pair of insect like antenna that grew from the top of his head and luminescent patterns which danced across his pale skin during times of extreme emotion. He grew to hate others except for the young girl who treated him like any other human being. When Helzol finally arrived he returned home to the army taking his father's place as a general; leaving behind the scorn and mockery of his past and resolving to return it tenfold.
Regret: Becoming exactly what others falsely accused him of being.
Fighting Style: Ryzell is a talented sorcerer who specializes in the control and mastery of ethereal wisps. The use of these varies from simply acting like lights to illuminate to supercharging them with mana and releasing them like fireballs and other such spells. He's deft with a blade but is by no means a warrior instead favoring the use of a whip sword which he can freely control using his magic.
Other: His Sword

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Name: Lumyr Raizen
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio:

Lumyr is somewhat of an oddball. He hails from a kingdom that he has forgotten of, not familiar with what rank he was, nor what kind of person he was. He hates fighting, yet he was forced into the army when he took out an entire squad of Helzol Palace soldiers with only a sword. They saw him as having great potential, and they were right. He became known as one of the youngest generals in history, quickly advancing through the ranks until he became a general.

Recently, though, he's been thinking, and has started to realize that the way Helzol Palace has been handling things might not be the right way to do things, and has been considering, from time to time, plans to overthrow them from the inside. However, at the moment, those remain as mere thoughts and he has taken no action towards it.
Regret: Taking away innocent lives.
Fighting Style: Along with using his sword (Here), he uses an ancient type of magic that summons strange apparitions made out of purple flames, and can create things such as mindless warriors that fight on their own, barriers, and even create limbs made out of the strange energy. There appears to be more to it than it looks at first glance. A being of some sort that is the mastermind behind the creation of this magic, and lives inside Lumyr's mind, controlling his limits from inside, taking over when he gets weak enough.
Other: If he overuses his magical power, he can temporarily go insane and start to lose control. People also tend to assume from appearance that he's younger than he actually is.

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

Name: Cecenia Corwald
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Cecenia grew up in a family with two younger brothers and both parents. There had always been conflict in her family, and after a huge fight with her mother one day, she ran away from home, only thirteen years old and barely capable of taking care of herself.
While living alone, Cecenia was exposed to all of the violence, fighting, and death that occurred on the streets. Closely, she began to observe others’ fighting styles, trying to mentally prepare herself for an attack that might happen to her some day. As she grew older, she became a more potential target for attacks.
She got jumped at the age of 16, and managed to fight back, which is how she caught the attention of a soldier nearby. She joined the army, and has been training ever since.
Regret: Leaving a normal lifestyle behind.
Fighting Style: Cecenia prefers to use blades, but rarely ever uses a full-sized sword. Instead, she hides over twenty small knives in the folds of her clothing for surprise attacks, and uses two slightly larger daggers(here) in regular combat. She is not at all strong, and thus prefers to use the element of surprise, which pretty much eliminates the option that her enemy could overpower her.
Other: She’s cursed with obsessive compulsive disorder.
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Name: Balmung Fezalion
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Bio: Also known as the "Black Wind", Balmung is the former Captain of the Fakinaway dark knights. He is normally a composed person, but when his comrades are in trouble, he loses sight of his surroundings and goes berserk. His dreaded enemy, the Demon Emporer Runny Diarrhea, is his father who abandoned him at birth. A third eye appears on his forehead when his true powers awaken. Later became the Brutal Emporer Kaiser Fakinaway. His dark knights of Fakinaway challenged the Helzol Army for control. After a lengthy and great battle, all of them were eliminated except for Balmung. On the brink of death, he was forced to swear allegiance to Helzol Palace.
Regret: Choosing to work under Helzol instead of choosing a warrior's death like his comrades.
Fighting Style: Uses a sword and the dark powers of Fakinaway. His ultimate attack is Dark Fakinaway. It summons forth a ball of Fakinaway energy that he launches/rams into his opponent and it only works when his third eye is open. He can use this 4 times in one day. His final attack is Hell Fakinaway. It fires a giant fucking laser cannon of Fakinaway energy. After using this attack, Balmung is left weakened for a while.
Other:-Has a younger twin brother, Issac Schneider, the Prince of Light.
-He also has a horse.
-Fak me for being unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Second character ftw.

Name: Winston Basilisk
Appearance:
Helzol Palace HC
Without armor:
Spoiler:
Bio: Winston comes from a weapons' outpost in Tarnorita, a technologically advanced planet torn from war. Winston made a breakthrough in combat weapons at the time of Helzol Palace's invasion of Tarnorita. A suit of armor loaded with guns, lasers, missiles, barriers and all other sorts of things that would make him stand above most other common soldiers. However, it still wasn't enough, and had flaws in it.

They easily took down Tarnorita due to this, and captured Winston due to his interesting weapon. They promised him that in return for joining them, he'd be allowed to use their materials to upgrade his suit of armor as much as he wanted. He gladly accepted, seeing as he'd die if he didn't accept, and has been a loyal soldier ever since.

Regret: Giving in to Helzol Palace so easily when he did.
Fighting Style: Missiles, guns, lasers, shields, shit like that. When he isn't in his armor, he carries around two pistols.
Other: The suit isn't permanently attached to him, and when he's outside of it, he's pretty much useless. Weaker than most new recruits.

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Looks like it's about time to get this RP started.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Once I make my character. Might not happen today because I'm really sleepy, but it'll probably start tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Alright, then.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

Name: Imijitsuki Ranmaru
Nickname: Imijitsuki no Kenki (Imijitsuki the Devilish Swordsman)
Age: 19? Possibly several decades, or even centuries, since aging has stopped.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Fullsize
Bio: Ranmaru was from one of the first handful of world's conquered by the Helzol army. Even after his world was conquered and lay in ruin he had not been defeated. Even when he was captured he had not been beaten. No, when Ranmaru was imprisoned they had brought a beast of a man closest to their heart. Close enough that he could rip it out with his fangs. Even before his world was besieged by Helzol it was being assailed by him. They called him the Devilish Swordsman for he defeated and killed many of his world's greatest swordsman and its strongest warriors in duels and contests of strength. Why did he do this? No one is sure. However what is sure is how he came to be a member of the army.
They tried to hold him in the dungeon's normal cells. He broke free and killed seven elite guards. They tried to hold him in total darkness. He broke free and killed seven more. They provided him with meager meals. He fasted to near starvation and still broke free killing four more. They finally tossed him in the deepest pits of the dungeon where only their most dangerous prisoners were left. They forgot about him for over a month before he emerged from the dungeon wet from head to toe in blood. He had killed every guard and prisoner. Why? Because he could. Finally impressed he was offered to join. He accepted but declined to become a general. "A general leads, a soldier fights. I don't lead, I kill." Somewhere between then and now he stopped aging.
Regret: Choosing to fight for Helzol.
Fighting Style: A peerless swordsman who fights with two swords who's blades have taken countless lives. He has no magical skill beyond his "time" being stopped. That is to say, he no longer ages physically. This does not mean he is immortal merely he no longer ages beyond his current age which appears to be nineteen. His fighting style is two swords used to kill. A style that does not hold back. The style befitting a demon of a man like him.
Other: Not immortal. Can't stress that enough.
His swords are in his picture.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 am

I'm gonna join, except I'm not making my character right now.
*yawn*
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

*cough*thatswhatyoualwayssay*cough*
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 pm

But I join later on, now don't I?
Also, try living my life.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Haha, except with Loki's RP.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah, well that one...
Once again, "try living my life" would be the only thing that could explain it. Even now, the situation that I'm in...
Well, I'll join. Don't want to make Tae angry.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

I wanted to finish the Birthday Arc in ToM before starting this, but Brendan didn't show up last night and Doomlion doesn't post much in general. Hopefully, it'll be done soon.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 am

Yay, more time for me.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Wasn't ToM supposed to be "almost over" like a year ago?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Shit happens when people start posting uber slowly. In any case, it's almost over now. I hope so, at least. If people actually post decently, it is.

EDIT: Also, "like a year ago" I was starting QM on Dego's.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Crone Ubier
Appearance:
Bio: Crone used to live in a huge city built around magic and advanced technology in a distant world. He became an orphan at the age of 14, left to take care of his baby brother, only a few days old, after their parents suicided for unknown reasons. Poor and homeless, he agreed to become a subject por an experiment the city's researchers were conducting in order to provide for his brother. This experiment gave him the power to control magical creatures, and they kept working with him, trying to make him the ultimate weapon, for the seven years that followed. Then, they decided to make him try to control that world's most powerful being. This final test didn't go as they expected. The being's power was far too great and Crone was unable to control it. As a result of the failed experiment, the being got trapped within Crone's body and took over him, forcing him to destroy the entire city in seconds, and allowing him to protect only his brother with what little conscience he had left. This is when Helzol Palace arrived at his world to recruit him. Resenting what the researchers had made him do and blinded by the rage of the monster inside of him, Crone agreed to join them, and left his little brother behind, amongst the ruins of their city. He has since then learned to control the monster up to a certain point. He is a calm, arrogant, and somewhat cold person, though a lot of this is a facade.
Regret: Leaving his brother behind.
Fighting Style: Crone is an extremely gifted wizard that specializes in light magic and sometimes non-elemental attacks. He is known as one of the greatest if not the greatest of wizards in the army and has a somewhat balanced fighting style when using his natural abilities. However, in situations of great stress he can be overcome by the creature within him and unvoluntarily use its highly destructive powers.

Name: Aera
Appearance: Aera is a very attractive young woman who stands at about 5'7, with long bright blond hair with side bangs, light skin, and blue eyes. She wears a short teal vest with silver linings, opened except for a single button keeping its high collar together right below the neck, over a black tube top that leaves her midriff exposed. She also wears dark greyish blue baggy pants tucked into black boots, short black gloves, and has three silver ring piercings along her right ear's helix.
Rank: Soldier, though she is technically above the Generals.
Bio: She is the right hand to the army's appointed leader, Legel. Because he doesn't usually directly communicate with members of the army, she is usually leading the army in his place. Not much is known of her past. She was one of the first people to be recruited by Legel, a few years ago, after she wrecked an entire city in the process of attempting to murder her younger brother for unknown reasons. She is an energetic, mean young woman who quite enjoys bullying new recruits.
Regret: Giving up on the dream she once had.
Fighting Style: Aera casts highly destructive ice magic, usually taking on a highly offensive approach in battle. She can also materialize a hammer that is roughly about as tall as herself when held vertically, though she usually refrains from using it unless strictly necessary.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 am

Is this still accepting members?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 am

Yup!
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Although it's pretty much over, anyway. If you signed up now, you might not have enough time to... well, do much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Its not even close to being over Wolf >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helzol Palace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helzol Palace   Helzol Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

Helzol Palace