Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heathen Frolic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Heathen Frolic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Ark: <You have got to be kidding me.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

"I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Ark: <I wasn't... Never mind.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 pm

*Hitomi stares at the Al-bhed.*

[It's not real.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Ingrid noticed that everyone was seeming to step behind her and raised an eyebrow. "Should I be in the back, you know, mage and all... whatever I guess, I've got a blade..." She said shrugging. Ingrid then heard the laugh and raised an eyebrow, "That... doesn't sound copacetic..." She said, a bit unnerved but still heading deeper into the cave. When she saw the Al-Bhed she looked at the others in the group to see any kind of recognition in there eyes before answering its question with, "No, I don't remember you, but I can't help but think you are asking the others and not me." With that Ingrid looked to Luna, "Care to explain whats going on?" She then looked at the two behind her, "Or you guys, anyone is free to chime in."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 pm

<Yes, why don't you explain everything I've done? Like the fact that Luna is the reincarnation of a Sinspawn I experimented on? Or maybe the obvious fact that the orders I'm waiting to give are the destruction of Bevelle!>

*He holds his hand out, in it the image of tiny buildings & people burning as an airship bombs them from above.*

"It's a ghostly illusion of Senthose. But I don't know how much of what it's saying is true."

<Of course you do! Why don't you just use this on her?>

*A sphere drops out of the image, rolling to Ingrid's feet.*

~Ingrid has obtained Scan spell!~
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Ark: <Like I said, you have got to be kidding me. How can the retard be here and in the statue at the same time anyway?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Why are you so stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Ark: <If that thing has ability spheres, I'm pretty sure I'll be too busy trying to steal from it to actually stab it.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Ingrid furled her eyebrows, she was trying her best to keep her cool with what was happening, but the fact that she was new to the party, coupled with the fact that she still had a loyalty to Bevelle was making it hard. "So you are the other Sinspawn the Al-Bhed was talking about." Ingrid said, "I had thought so, but I wasn't positive. So, what are you really, a Guado, or a Sinspawn? Both maybe, some kind of abomination against Yevon?" Ingrid pulled loose her stave and stabbed it into the ground, "Tell me, if given the 'order' to annihilate Bevelle, would you follow it? Would you kill me, and the countless other innocent people there simply because you were told to do so?" Ingrid shook her head, "I'd say that alone would make you more of a monster than any blood of Sin you have in your veins."

Ingrid then looks at Senthose, equally upset. She picked up the sphere and said, "And you, do you really think that I'm going to attack anyone here other than you, or leave without seeing this through?" Ingrid used Scan on Senthose, "You're sadly mistaken." Ingrid picks up her stave and looks at "Senthose", ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

*All she gets upon using the Scan spell is static.*

"What are you talking about?"

*"Senthose" points an accusing finger at Ark.*

<And you! Guilty of such vicious treason, yet I've ignored it time & time again. Well, no more! I've seen the future you & these disgusting Yevonites are to perpetrate!>

*Around "Senthose," pyreflies converge on the floor in various points, becoming the corpses of Al Bhed, filled with bullet holes & lacerations, their wide, spiral eyes staring at nothing in particular. Luna runs at "Senthose," who teleports behind her, having become Grand Maester Mika.*

<Oh, that's right. You seemed to turn on Senthose with no real problem. Do you think that the same can be said of me? Why not? You're already a filthy traitor, a soulless heretic...and an abomination from birth!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Ingrid raised an eyebrow, "Thats odd..." She said, referring to her failed spell and the transformation. Either way, this thing isn't natural, and I don't particularly like its attitude, She thought bitterly. Taking a step back Ingrid swung her stave twice, shooting out a Fire spell each time. "Lets see how that works." She said, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 pm

[It probably won't work...]

*Hitomi holds up a hand and a lightning bolt strikes Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:49 am

Ark: <What are you talking about? What is he talking about?>

*He widens his eyes, staring at the Al Bhed. When 'Senthose turns into Mika, he casts Haste on him and dashes forward, attemtping to slash at him.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 pm

*Blood starts pouring out of Mika's chest.*

<Traitors! Traitors everywhere! They'll be the downfall of Yevon, they will!>

*The various bodies dissolve into Pyreflies, Mika himself degenerating into a pool of blood. But in the flash of the lightning strike, momentarily, it looks like nothing's in the cave but Pyreflies. The blood starts bubbling, eyes opening up into it, so that it turns into a misshappen, many-eyed flan monster.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 pm

*Hitomi holds a hand up and the eye-monster catches fire.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Ingrid couldn't help but mutter, "Fuck is going on here?" Before casting Scan on the flan to find its elemental weakness.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 pm

*Again, all she gets is static. When hit with the fire, the Flan seems to get bigger. It opens its mouth wide, trying to swallow Hitomi.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

*Ark slides in front of the Flan, stabing at its eyes.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm

*Hitomi backs away and an ice crystal bursts from the ground underneath the monster.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"Dammit..." Ingrid says. Well, it wasn't fire, lets see how the ice works on it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm

*The ice makes it get bigger too. It starts bleeding from the eye Ark stabbed & Luna jams its mouth with her spear so it can't eat the autistic white mage.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC: What color is this bastard?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

OOC: Red. The spherimorph was blue, doesn't mean it was weak to lightning.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

*Ark jumps over the flan and slashes down across its back, draining its HP as he Pickpockets it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heathen Frolic
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: