Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heathen Frolic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Heathen Frolic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:16 pm

OOC: I'll see you there when the battle is done then. And I'll make use of that thread now.

OOC2: My name is Zac, who is this Tim you speak of?

Ingrid kept her gave skyward and saw the dragon shoot a laser beam. Ingrid, who's name shall now be shorthanded as Grid, brought her hand out to about shoulder level in front of her, palm up, curled her fingers a bit and repeated herself, "Fucking. Majestic..."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 pm

OOC: Only Valefor's been attacked recently. Hitomi & Ark are just dying because neither of you got anything to protect against poison. Not my fault. As for mage armor, I just can't think of anything to use. Speaking of things I can't figure out, turns out Valefor still doesn't have Energy Blast.

*Evrae flares its wings dramatically, causing rainbows to sparkle through them, as though fishing for comments from the audience. Valefor turns & stands (hovers?) her ground so that all of the Photon Spray hits her & not the team, but is left drooping, slowly losing altitude. Hitomi & Ark are again in critical condition.*

"I could make him use Energy Ray...but then he'd lose his ability to evade Evrae's attacks...."

~Poison has worn off!~
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm

OOC: Way to mention that just now, ass.

[It's been doing a wonderful job.]

*Hitomi casts Drain on Evrae.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Grid mind was dazzled by the rainbows shining through the wings of the dragon. She was totally at a loss of words, mind blank. After a few seconds she tried to repeat herself but her voice gave way from under use. Ingrid simply looked up at the dragon, nodded her head, and applauded with fervor and passion, a gleam of staunch approval in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 pm

OOC: Not my fault you didn't figure it out.

~Hitomi is out of MP!~

"I'm gonna go for it!"

*As Evrae flies forward for Swooping Scythe, Valefor blasts right down its body with Energy Ray. Although the Aeon is killed by Swooping Scythe, the beam explodes shortly afterwards, sending Evrae's smoking body down towards the sea.*

"Do...do you think it's...?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:36 pm

*Hitomi goes inside.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Ingrid stops mid clap, the dragon was just blown clear out of the sky by something just out of her sight. Ingrid felt a sob catch in her throat. She tried to say something but the only thing that came out was a bumble of sounds and syllables. Grid dropped to her knees and cast her hands to the sky, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She called out to the heavens until her voice became sore. She whispered something under her breath and hung her head low, her body bouncing softly with each passing sob. With one last shot of hope Grid looked to the sky, but the dragon was gone, "You'll always be so fucking majestic... I will remember you fondly my dragon friend... I will be your legacy..."

Grid wiped her eyes and stood up. "I can't go south, so I will head north towards the calm lands... truly such a calm place. I need that calmness right now, for my dragon." With that Ingrid spun on her heels and marched off towards the calm lands.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:41 pm

*The Calm Lands are...calm. A large, grassy expanse where nothing seems to be going on. The only oddity is the occasional cliff face or stalagmite. For days, Fiends have been dwindling to an all-time low around here, which has resulted in a flock of over 2 dozen Chocobos running around the place. On the small cliff path overlooking the scene, Ingrid sees an Al Bhed settlement up ahead, just 2 tents, a shop, a few people, & some kind of fan-propelled hovercraft.*
==================================================
*As Evrae's body crashes into the water & sinks, the dragon continuing to not move, Luna heads into the airship as well. Inside...absolutely nothing has changed!*

<You should know that all summoners have been recalled from their pilgrimages to protect the temples. From Summoner Luna & her guardians.>

"What? Why? What are they afraid we might do?"

*The captain nods his head towards Senthose's Fayth.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 pm

*Ark heads inside.*

Ark: <That's awesome. I feel kinda bad for the ones guarding most of them, considering we're like a step away from Zanarkand.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:49 pm

*Hitomi wanders around the airship.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Ingrid looks around, "Well, this is... a large, and uninteresting place... Beautiful though." She said, looking from one side to the other. With a shrug of her shoulders, Ingrid began on her small journey from her current position to the Al Bhed outpost. "I bet those squiggly eyed guys have something to say about this place... like what there is to do, maybe the best place to go next."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm

*On the way, she keeps having Chocobo bump into her, raise a leg, get a look at her, & walk away, emitting a chorus of "warks" in various pitches. A bored-looking redhead Al Bhed woman at the counter glances at her while picking her teeth.*

<You might want to steer clear of them. It's mating season.>
===============================================
OOC: Okay, so for the Evrae fight, the combatants all get 2000 Gil. There was something else, but I forgot what it was. None for Script.

"I think we should land in the Calm Lands."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Ingrid is slightly annoyed by the harassing Chocobos, but pays them no mind really. When she found out it was mating season she cringed a bit, "That sucks, beastiality is only funny when it happens to someone else." With a shrug Ingrid continued, "I don't have any Gheshal greens anyway, I should be fine. Now, if you don't mind, do you happen to know what there is to do around here, well, aside from the odd chocobo, and do you have any recomendations on places to visit next? I hear Mt. Gagazet is lovely this time of year, but there are Ronso there, and, well, it would suck if it was mating season there too." Ingrid put a hand on her chin and thought for a second, "Then again their females are quite adorable and furry..." She said, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

*Hitomi wanders into the engine room during her travels.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

<Umm...why? I thought you wished to speak with Jyscal.>

"That's MAESTER Jyscal to you. And we may need the Aeons, so I think we should visit the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth, to restore the Aeons."

<Suit yourself.>

*As Ingrid is squicking the clerk out, the Chocobos nearby scatter, & the Highwind (because fuck X's brightly-colored junk heaps) lands on the plains. As the doors open, a spear-armed Guado woman walks out. The clerk stands up.*

<That airship...what happened to Maytan Senthose?>

"Oh...umm...Lady Yunalesca turned him into a Fayth. It's...kind of a long story."
============================================================
*The engine appears to be powered by the half-dead carcass of a monster not unlike Sinspawn Ammes, judging from the Pyreflies flowing through all of the pipes jammed into it.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Ingrid looks as an airship drops out of the sky and lands on the plain. "I wonder who that could be, I've never seen machina like that before." Ingrid smirked, "Well, I've never seen a lot of machina." Ingrid turned so that she was facing the ship entirely, placing a hand on her hip and running another through her hair. As she did she noticed that someone had come out of the ship, a Guado. "Look at that, first day out and I already see an Al-Bhed, and a Guado in an Al-Bhed piece of machina." Ingrid listened as the Al Bhed and Guado talked for a bit before interjecting, "If I may ask, what are you doing here? You see, I'm on a journey to travel to interesting places, and, well, you look like you would be able to point me in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm on the Summoner's pilgrimate. Of course, I've already been labelled a traitor & a heretic. So...there's that."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:17 pm

*Ark walks out and glances at Ingrid, shrugging before going to sit by the outpost, observing the Chocobos.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Ingrid paused a bit, "I, uh, wasn't really asking anything about that, but thanks for letting me know... sooo about my original question, unless you're telling me to follow you and I'll find interesting places... I'm a bit confused." Ingrid then saw Ark walk out of the ship and take a seat, she paid him no mind though.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 pm

*Ark gets up and walks over to them, rubbing his eyes and yawning like he could really use a nap.*

Ark: <So, basically, it's like this: We turned the Al Bhed leader into a Fayth and killed Evrae after discovering some top not-so-secret Sinspawn experiments the Yevonites were doing. Now the Maesters, Summoners and monks and most likely a lot of the Al Bhed hate us. And our party members tend to disappear mysteriously. There was Max, that other one whose name I forgot, Zero or whatever, and I'm still trying to figure out what happened to knucklehead. Join us, it'll be a blast.>

*He looks around and walks to the counter.*

Ark: <I'm kinda hungry, do ya have food?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm

"Umm...what he said."

<Do you have Gil?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

"Fuck it, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Ark: <Well, duh.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"So, before he got sealed away, Senthose spoke with Maester Jyscal about something. I want to go to Guadosalam & see what that was about. But Bahamut & Valefor took some heavy damage against Evrae, & since the temples are guarded, I think I should be one of the summoners to go after the Stolen Fayth. Senthose also mentioned something about a summoner here who could teach us how to teach Aeons new abilities."

<Hmm...for 500 Gil, I can have Crazy Dave shoot a Chocobo & cook you like a wing, or something.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

*Hitomi's eyes widen in surprise and she takes a step back and stares at the monster for a few minutes. She shuffles forward glancing at the monster every now and again.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathen Frolic   Heathen Frolic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heathen Frolic
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: