Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abyssal Blade Rebellion

Go down 
+3
HarleyThomas
Doomlion
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

"There's an elevator in the mansion in Guadosalam. Lord Jyscal took me to see it once."

*When everyone squeezes into the elevator, she hesitantly presses a button, causing the door to close & them to descend into the cliffside in pitch black darkness.*

"(But I wonder...why is it okay when it's powered by water & pullies, but not electricity & wires...?)"

*When they reach the bottom, the door opens, revealing that they're in a short tunnel leading to some kind of encampment with Crusaders & Machina wandering about gathering materials at the base of a mountain jutting off of the Highroad.*

"That...looks like trouble."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Zeno: <Let's keep going then.>

*He shrugs off the imminent danger.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

*Hitomi grabs the chairs arms and proceeds to rock from side to side trying to knock the chair over.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Woman<Yeah, that's not going to work. The chair is way too heavy. And capable of self-propulsion.>
===================================================
*When they emerge, they are granted by 2 spear-armed Crusaders & a squatting machina with long, bladed arms. The rest of the Crusaders scramble to get their weapons & redirect the other Machina.*

"I think we just walked in on something big."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:33 pm

*Ignoring the Crusader she keeps trying to tip the chair.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"Indeed" Zephyr reaches for his blade.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 pm

*Zeno takes out his Glyphgun and readies for battle.*

Zeno: <Bring it, ya scum!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:40 am

Ark: <How did they get all of these machina...?>

*He draws his dagger*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:24 am

"Stealing it?"
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 am

"It won't matter how they got them once we destroy them!"

*Syrona draws her sniper rifle and climbs up some nearby rocks for a vantage point.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: I love how no one took the initiative.

"It's possible...that they're working with some of the Al Bhed."

*One machina steps forward, swinging a knived hand at her. She jumps back, countering with a slash from a spear that cuts the arm off. Another one opens ports on its body, firing a stream of bullets at Ark. One spear-armed Crusader slashes at Zephyr while another makes an astounding leap towards Syrona.*
==================================================
Woman<What? There's a battle going on oustide? Did...did someone come to rescue her after all?>

Crusader<We'll need her now more than ever. But how are we going to make her cast spells for us?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Ark: <That's not true!>

*He rolls aside and dashes forward, Stealing an essential part of the one stabbing at Luna and then of the one that had attempted to shoot him*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Zeno: <Let's make a little havoc now, shall we?>

*He enters the fray and fires a small jet of fire from his mouth in the center of the enemy's formation.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Zephyr dodges the spear and in one motion he cleaves the spear in twain. "Not all Al Bhed are good you know Ark."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm

*Hitomi stops trying to tip the chair, takes a deep breath and starts screaming.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

*As a matter of fact, the Crusader parries Zephyr's attack, flings his arms upwards, & stabs at his chest. The 2 Machina fall apart. The remaining 4 that were scrambled fire at Ark from a distance, scrambling backwards. One of the Crusaders is burned by Zeno's attack, but another slashes at his head with a broadsword. Luna blocks a slash from her Crusader, kicking him back slightly.*
================================================
<Frydajan oui'na kuehk du tu, tu ed xielg.>

<Ouin Crusaders femm hud mycd muhk.>

Woman<...I have no idea what they just said.>

*She smacks Hitomi in the nose with the pommel of her sword, which causes the mage's nose to bleed.*

Woman<Stop that racket. This brings me no joy, but you aren't leaving me any choice. If there's a way to force you to comply other than the good old fashioned one, we don't know of it. So don't force our hands, okay?>

Crusader<Beating up a kid...you sure we're on the right side?>

*She absent-mindedly brushes her scar.*

Woman<Absolutely.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Ark: <Uh-oh.>

*Ark strafes aside and hurls his dagger at the closest Machine before rolling forward and Stealing it*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

*Hitomi grabs her nose, a pale light healing it. She removes her hand from her nose and resumes screaming*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Zephyr responds by parrying the crusader's spear with his elbow of all things giving him time to swing his sword around for another slash at the crusader.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 pm

*Zeno uses his gun to vault himself into the air in an attempt to dodge the attack, but he gets hit in the back with the blunt end of the sword on the upswing.*

Zeno: <Dammit!>

*He fires a few shots from the hip in the direction of the Crusaders.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:51 am

"Woah!"

*Syrona uses her sniper to parry the incoming attacks from the Crusader. She jumps off the rock and immediately sheathes her sniper and draws her pistols, opening fire on the Crusader she just escaped from*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 am

*She draws a knife, cutting a small gash along Hitomi's cheek. This time, she covers her mouth so she can't talk.*

Woman<Try that again.>
=============================================
*Zephyr & Syrona each kill a Crusader, Zephyr coming out with a badly mangled elbow. The Machina sidestep Ark's attacks easily, still firing at him.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm

*Syrona doesn't miss a beat and quickly turns towards the Machina firing at Ark. She holsters her pistols and draws her sniper.*

"Head down, Ark!"

*She aims down her scope and shoots at the Machina.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:27 pm

OOC: You both calm yer shit.

Ark: <Not a problem!>

*He rolls aside and gets up, leaping towards the camp and away from the bullets*

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

*Hitomi swings an arm scratching the Crusader across the face.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Blade Rebellion   Abyssal Blade Rebellion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Blade Rebellion
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: