Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Board is Closing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

This Board is Closing Empty
PostSubject: This Board is Closing   This Board is Closing EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 pm

I've already deactivated joining, so this is more on the off-chance that old members come back: Over the years, it's become increasingly difficult to keep members & posting up. I've decided that, even if I could reignite activity yet again, it's become too much of a pain. So, this board will no longer be creating or hosting RPGs. At least for the time being, I'm going to keep it up & running, since I have notes & information on here that isn't yet backed up anywhere. I don't know how long Forumotion will let it stick around, so for the few left as I write this, now is a good time to save anything you want to keep.

Until then, Storage can still be perused, I see no reason to deactivate the non-RP-oriented areas since I don't care enough, & I plan to eventually make public the notes I had for the ongoing Kingdom Hearts RP, so anyone who wants to can get an idea of what was supposed to come next. To everyone who's joined, thank you for all the good times, hopefully the bad ones were worth it, & if you've never posted, you're even less likely to be reading this anyway, but thanks for at least hilariously inflating the member count. Goodbye. I won't actually be going anywhere, but you don't have to talk to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

This Board is Closing Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Board is Closing   This Board is Closing EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:28 pm

If you're here regarding the "popular contents newsletter," that's some automatic feature Forummotion added. I've since found & disabled it.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net

This Board is Closing
Page 1 of 1