Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual World Daybreak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:17 pm

*Agumon nods & they start to head off, Bastemon tentatively following on all fours. When they get back to the ship, the Mermaimon are all having a good laugh.*

Captain<You find a new pet, deck hands?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:42 am

Azuma: "Travel companion. Much more pleasant than some of the other's we've come across today."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Lyra:<So, where to?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:59 pm

*As everyone climbs into the boat, Bastemon sits like a cat at the base of the ramp & looks up at them sadly while the Mermaimon crew continue to laugh at her. Euryale fidgets uncomfortably. The Captain turns back to the navigation table.*

Captain<Right, right, the last of the Leomon, BanchoLeomon, is in Zone 5. Landfall there ought be smooth sailin', the port's much less secure since that bilge rat Kurata seized it.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 pm

*Everyone waves goodbye as they depart*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:11 am

Taiyo: "Are you coming with us?"

Taiyo looks at the big scared kitty.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:53 am

*Bastemon starts to tentatively cross the ramp, then a Mermaimon suddenly winds it up, causing her to slip, scrabble, & slide face-first across the deck, to another roar of laughter from the Mermaimon.*

First Mate<Captain, it seems we've taken on a mangy stowaway, should we throw 'er overboard?>

Captain<I'm a generous Captain, she can stay if she washes off her fleas & swabs the latrine!>

E"Hey, you got your land and still kept all the benefits of the treaty, isn't that enough for you?"

*It is now uncomfortably silent & all of the Mermaimon are staring at her as Bastemon curls up next to the mast & sniffles.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 am

Taiyo goes and pets Bastemon. Just because they got off on a bad start, doesn't mean they need to stay on a bad foot.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:57 pm

*Cameron coughs awkwardly*

Cameron:<So...how long until we make landfall again?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:19 pm

OOC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*The Captain flashes her withering cyclopic glare at Cameron.*

Captain<Crew, ignore the cat & get to your posts! We'll be able to use the Flying Dutchman maneuver once we're back in open waters!>

*She turns stiffly back to the wheel, stopping briefly beside Euryale.*

Captain<And human, while I appreciate what you did for our Queendom, never forget who is in charge on this ship.>

E"Er, yes, Captain."

*She salutes, & the rest of the Mermaimon cast the humans dubious looks as they return to their tasks. The anchor is weighed & the boat climbs back up the waterfall, because Digital World Logic, at which point I utilize my timeskip maneuver. When they emerge from the fog, they do so in a pool amidst various tropical plants. The water continues into a stream, cascading down into another pillar of a lower tier--they have emerged on a sort of garden hanging in the clouds. Visible nearby is a street lined with Sumerian-style towers, a golden statue of an Angemon in the center, though Bastemon seems more interested in the catnip she's chewing on.*

Th"This place seems deserted, why would Bancho Leomon have come here?"

Ts"Actually, I do hear some flapping in the distance."

G<Well, then, let's go investigate!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 am

Taiyo: "It sure looks pretty."

Azuma: "Doesn't look haunted either."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:30 pm

*They presumably head off in the direction of the noise*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:37 pm

*Euryale frowns at what Azuma says & Agumon karate chops him in the back of the leg when Euryale isn't looking. Following the street, they eventually reach the town square, where they see some angelic shapes floating through the clouds. But what catches their eye more is the grounded group of Angemon & Angewomon tending to baby Digimon. Some of the angels are unharmed, but others sport broken armor, bandages, or even a missing limb or 2. Also, 1 Betsumon who pulls up his visor long enough to leer at Cameron. Standing by the map of the Digital World, BanchoLeomon appears to smell them, & turns, walking over to greet them.*

Bancho<Hail fellows, & well met!>

*My trio & applicable partners give Bancho Leomon a courteous bow, which he returns. Bastemon is busy rubbing up on the nearest statue.*

Th"So some of the Angemon-type Digimon did survive?"

Bancho<Thanks to your efforts. They eventually found their spirits once more, & after helping to defeat Huanglongmon, they brought some of the younglings here and rebuilt the city.>

*His eyes linger on Agumon, who is wearing a pirate hat, eye patch, & wielding a tiny sword.*

Bancho<...Why are you dressed like a pirate?>

Agu<Because it's cool.>

E"We came with the Mermaimon."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:43 pm

*Cameron does the "I'm watching you" gesture to the Betsumon. Kylie and Lunamon go to coo over the baby Digimon*

Lyra:<It's good to see you again too.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 am

They all mimic the gestures while taking in the sights of the realm. Which are still not haunted.

Azuma: "This is nice."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 am

*Betsumon tilts his head exactly 90 degrees.*

E"It's nice to see part of the Digital World improving after what happened."

Bancho<I thought the Mermaimon were doing well.>

E"Because they went behind our backs & chased Bastemon's people out of their home!"

*She points to the oversized cat, who had climbed atop a Darcmon statue & was paying no attention to those yelling at her. Meanwhile, an Angewomon asks Kylie & Lunamon if they want to hold some of the children, offering the angry-looking Bommon she's cradling in her only arm.*

Bancho<I see your point. The threat of Kurata may have brought the Digital World together, but most of us still don't trust one another. It will take some time to break down those walls, but I believe there is hope.>

Th"What makes you so sure?"

*He grins a lion grin.*

Bancho<They can be no more impassable as the wall that once divided our worlds.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:32 am

That grin was probably scarier than any ghost.

You'd think so...

Hitomi goes to the babies, holding Salamon out to one who's probably thinking it might bite her or something.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Kylie:<I'd love to hold one! Thank you!>

*She takes the offered Common, cradling it in her arms. Lunamon also picks up a baby, then makes a silly face in an attempt to get it to laugh*

Lyra:<It seems like digimon aren't very different from humans in some respects.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 am

Angewomon<Just don't get too close to the fuse, it's not pleasant.>

*If possible, it glares at them even harder. Hitomi shows Salamon off to a 1-winged Piddomon holding a Leafmon, which blows bubbles in the pup's face. Thiera looks from this display to wherever Renamon is.*

Th"You may want to see them too. It would be great practice for when the Rakshashis bring their younger child to visit."

Bancho<Feel free. I will be right here if you need me.>

Ts"I'll pass, thank you."

*She shoves her hands in her pockets & stays well back from all of this baby nonsense. Euryale, however, looks inquiringly at Taiyo.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:11 am

Salamon screams like she's in a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Renamon: "Right..."

She holds Taiyo often enough as if which is practically the same, but not good enough apparently.

I suppose Taiyo responds with some kind of approving gesture since Renamon is too big to hold and Salamon is both too particular about who holds her and kind of violent. And Patamon is kind of scary with those fangs no one expects him to have.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:28 pm

*Lyra and Kotemon hang behind as well. Cameron and Biyomon head over to join Thiera, while Kylie and Lunamon continue playing with their respective babies*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:03 pm

OOC: Are you implying that Taiyo is functionally equivalent to a baby?

*The Leafmon starts crying & its caretaker glares resentfully at Salamon. Euryale takes a Botamon from an Angemon whose only battle damage is a cracked mask & a staff that's been broken in half.*

E"This sure brings back memories, doesn't it, Agu?"

A<Not really, do you remember when you were born?>

*Meanwhile, the fuse reaches its end, at which point Bommon Digivolves to Missilemon & flies off.*

Bancho<What about yourself?>

Th"I spend enough time with infant Digimon at work. I have been trying to find a way to repair data damaged by the D-Reaper."

Bancho<Is that so? Then I'm surprised you've not yet found a new partner.>

Th"I am not sure if I want that."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 am

How Salamon is supposed to tell Piddomon is glaring at her is a mystery as like all Angemon-species its eyes are covered, but okay.

Patamon: "Just blow bubbles back. Like th-"

Azuma: "No blowing bubbles at babies."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Cameron:<I think DemiDevimon would want you to do whatever would make you the happiest.>

*Kylie and Lunamon wave goodbye to Missilemon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 11:32 am

OOC: I'd forgotten about the mask, but let's say body language...was Patamon going to Boom Bubble a baby?

Th"Aside from the impossible, I do not know what that is. What about you, BanchoLeomon? Could you simply replace the fallen Leomon?"

Bancho<Not as such, but you might say we've expanded our family. Whether or not any of them will join us in our wanderings remains to be seen. So I suppose it is not unlike your situation.>

*Euryale passes the Botamon to Taiyo, since her & Renamon don't seem to be doing anything. Bastemon grows bored of watching them, climbs off of the statue, & saunters off in the direction of the gardens. Gomamon tugs on Tsune's coat.*

Gomamon<Hey, we might be able to swim in those streams!>

Ts"Always swimming with you, is it?"

*Nonetheless, she follows the giant cat.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual World Daybreak
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next