Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (VII)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:36 am

As nice as it is to tell Drasil he's a dick, it won't move things along. They remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:33 am

E"...Sorry--Your Majesty."

Drasil<That was not very convincing.>

*So she gives a complete right angle bow.*

E"I apologize, Your Majesty!"

Drasil<Much better.>

*As he turns to wade back into the river, Euryale looks up with flared nostrils & a twitching eye. Leopardmon makes the "I'm watching you" gesture towards her. When King Drasil spreads his arms, the river bubbles & glows golden around him, projecting several data streams into the sky.*

Ts"So we just...walk in?"

Drasil<Yes. Of course, this "Kurata" has protected his fortress with a firewall. Obviously I can break through it, but there is some risk that he will detect us during my attempt.>

G<What if we try to charge through without breaking it?>

Drasil<We will enter the human world several miles off of our intended destination, though I will easily be able to cloak my forces from their primitive radar.>

A<So we can either save time & keep hidden but land far away, or take longer & be spotted, but arrive right on their doorstep.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am

Lyra:<Unless you can make us invisible, we'll still be spotted before we get close.>

*She jabs her thumb at Cameron and Biyomon*

Lyra:<Especially them.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Drasil<If your late wizard can perform such a parlor trick, of course it would pose no trouble for me.>

E"I say we do it. We need to move stealthily, but quickly."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:30 am

I assume everyone readies for departure. Not to the other side as they should though.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm

*Cameron, Lyra, and Kylie all prepare for departure as well*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:53 pm

*As they step in to the water, the light from the data swells & the sky seems to open up. Soon they emerge on rolling hills of trees in shades of red, brown, orange, & gold, overlooking a mountain city in the distance, with water on the distant horizon. Looking back will reveal more water there, as well. They seem to be floating in space, suspended by an odd shimmer in the air. Gomamon looks down in fascination, while Tsune fidgets uncomfortably, Euryale & Agumon surveying the scenery.*

E"...We're home."

*A beep sounds as the Monitamon finishes rebooting, Binah's frantic voice asking what's happening. Leopardmon sets the Digimon down, & soon its screen reactivates, Mrs. Psyche frantically scanning the screen--having pushed poor Riley out of the way--& Mr. Psyche & Yamaki talking anxiously in the background, too low for the sounds to be picked up.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:50 pm

*Cameron moves to face the screen*

Cameron:<I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Kurata just showed us he's got...he's got Thiera...>

*His voice cracks and trails off*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Binah<I saw that! What are you doing to stop it?!>

*King Drasil looks back over his shoulder.*

Drasil<Wasting time answering your inconsequential queries, it seems.>

Binah<Excuse me?! Just who are you, anyway? Where did you come from?>

Drasil<You are excused, for I am nothing if not gracious. I am King Drasil, God of the Digital World. I came from another universe.>

*Binah shakes her confusion away.*

Binah<Never mind that, are you rescuing my daughter or not?!>

*He scratches his chin.*

Drasil<Provided I kill this "Kurata" before he kills his hostage, I suppose.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Cameron:<Of course we're going to rescue her!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:20 am

I bet Binah would be cool with the kill Drasil, No Gods, No Masters express, but every other reactionary jag off is not. And discussing the pros and only pros of doing so is a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:37 pm

E"We'll bring her back. We won't lose anyone else to these freaks. I promise."

Drasil<A bold proclamation. Perhaps you should hold off on it until you've proven to have the power to achieve it. Last I was aware, you-->

Psyches<Just shut up & go help her already!>

*King Drasil's eye twitches.*

Drasil<Impudent little--but I suppose you are correct. There are 3 main entrances to this compound. Therefore, we should fly in a V-formation, assigning a squad to scour each tunnel, converging on this "Kurata's" lair.>

A<So, I've been wondering, if you & Kurata come from the same world, why do you talk like you have no idea who he is?>

Drasil<Why would a god express familiarity towards an ant?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:10 am

Azuma: "That ant seems to be getting on your bad side. Wouldn't be the first time either."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

*Lunamon mutters under her breath*

Lunamon:<(Speaking of getting on his bad side...>

*Biyomon elbows her*

Cameron:<Biyomon and I will take the center tunnel!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:04 am

Ts"We can go wherever we're needed."

*Tsune shrugs. Euryale leans over to whisper to Azuma.*

E"(At least 1 of us should probably go to each tunnel to keep an eye on these Knights. I'm not sure if we can trust them.)"

Magnamon<The tunnels are at the North, South, & East ends, m'lord. We are currently situated facing northward.>

Drasil<I will not insult myself by slinking into the back door of an ant's nest. I go forward, with my closest Knights.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Cameron:<We'll go south! Kylie, why don't you and Lunamon go north?>

*Lunamon looks kinda mad, but Kylie shrugs*

Kylie:<Sure, works for me!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:24 am

Azuma: "East."

Hitomi: "East."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:44 am

E"Taiyo & I can go with Drasil--King Drasil."

*Drasil squints at her.*

E"Tsune, you & Hideki can go with Kylie, & Lyra with Hitomi & Azuma."

Drasil<You should be aware that our separation will severely weaken my illusion powers. Any combat will dispel them, rendering you visible & detectable by monitoring systems once again.>

E"Well...nobody said this would be easy. Fortunately, our D-Powers should be able to connect to the Monitamon, so we shouldn't be completely cut off from each other. Unless Kurata wants to cut off his own communications entirely."

Yamaki<I'll inform your parents at once, then, so they can come to wish you luck.>

E"No! Please, I...I don't want them to worry any more than they have to...."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Kylie:<I'd...I'd like to see them...if there's time...>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Hideki: "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:52 pm

G<I don't know, Thiera can only buy us so much time, before Kurata catches on to us.>

Drasil<You speak as if I have any intention of waiting for your petty reunions anyway.>

*Gankoomon takes off with UlforceVeedramon & Examon towards the east side, Huckmon & the Sisters bounding after them. Magnamon, Dynasmon, & Leopardmon head for the rear exit. Gallantmon takes to King Drasil's left side & Craniamon to his right.*

Drasil<Let us commence the judgment by fire. Let us purge the Digital World of this human evil at last.>

*He begins walking forward. Tsune, Euryale, & their partners follow their respective asshole tour guides.*

E"Sorry, Kylie...& hang on, Thiera, we're coming to rescue you."
=====================================
*Kurata leans back in his office chair, steepling his hands & gazing down at Thiera, from her position of lying face-down on the floor.*

Kurata<So all you really know about him is that his name is King Drasil, & he has many powers. You don't know how well he would cooperate with your friends, or if he has any weaknesses. That's awfully convenient.>

Th"As I told you, we have an unstable relationship, at times he has been both our ally and our enemy. Would you like me to go over the stories again?"

Kurata<No. That is another suspicious fact. Though you have given me nothing that I can use, you've given me no shortage of excruciating details. Very suspicious indeed....>

Th"I am just being thorough. That is what you wanted, isn't it?"

*She cries out & descends into a coughing fit as Vanessa kicks her hard in the ribs, yelling not to talk back to them.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:01 am

Everyone follows those they're supposed to follow.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

*Kylie gives Cameron a quick hug, then heads off after the group heading to the back. Lyra nods at Drasil before heading to the east. Cameron remains near Euryale and Taiyo*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:00 pm

*As all 3 groups move towards the city, they find plenty of helicopters on patrol & anti-aircraft guns situated on the mountainside. Sure enough, they don't seem to notice anything. Each group likewise finds themselves at a kind of mine shaft with a thick steel door, controlled by a nearby pair of guard towers.*
====================================
Kurata<Just put her in 1 of the specimen containment tubes. The technicians should've re-established a visual link with the Digital World by now.>

*He swivels his chair around, bringing up a bird's eye view of the United Army on the monitor, which he begins poring over. Meanwhile, Vanessa punches some numbers on a keypad, which opens a door in a glass tube that seems to be bolted to the floor & ceiling, with wires & pipes coming out of it.*

Th"Kurata is planning to betray you. Gevurah said so himself. So why are you still helping him? What are you waiting for?"

V"Shut up."

*Thiera yelps as Vanessa yanks her up by her hair & throws her roughly inside, locking the door. Thiera then gestures broadly at all of the lab equipment & weapons.*

Th"You do not need Kurata to have all of this...unless you have lost control over your soldiers."

V"I told you to shut up!"

Kurata<Never mind her. I'll soundproof the tube now, & if she is too much trouble, I could always asphyxiate her.>

*Thiera breathes on the glass to fog it up & then writes out a message.*

He knows I'm right. Will silence both of us. Join us. We can overpower him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:47 am

*Kylie and Lunamon look up at the guard towers*

Kylie:<(Should we go up and put the guards to sleep?)>
===
Cameron:<(Hey, err, my lord, can you open the door?)>
===
Lyra:<(...I don't suppose anyone has any non-lethal way to get those guards to open the gates.)>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (VII)
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next