Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (VII)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 pm

*Kylie and Lunamon wake up first, Kylie getting up to stretch. Cameron and Biyomon are still dead asleep, as is Lyra*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Taiyo lies with Euryale, arms around her. Odds are the others are probably still asleep other than Hideki who probably didn't get much sleep if any.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 pm

OOC: Y'know what'll wake those assholes up? Fucking trumpets.

*Trumpets blare as a new data stream shoots down from the sky. Those who are looking will also see the United Army shore up around them, blocking them from view, as the data stream races back into the sky. Euryale jolts to a sitting position & tries to scramble to her feet. Agumon awakens by her side & does much the same. Gomamon & Tsune run up from their little mud hut thing, while Thiera exits her dwelling but just sort of stands there.*

Ts"What's going on?!"

G<Is it Kurata?!>

*The Digimon up front seem to be in conversation with someone or something that has emerged from the data stream. Heated conversation. Azulongmon & Zuquaimon fly over to see what the fuss is all about, & it can be seen that their wings are still kind of busted up, their auras less bright than usual. Ebonwumon is still sleeping, cracks apparent as well in his tree shell thing, & even a few branches missing from it.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm

*Lyra and Cameron are woken up by the load ass trumpets. Both immediately jump to their feet, but Cameron relaxes when he notices there's no fighting*

Cameron:<Hey Kylie, what's...>

*Kylie and Lunamon have already run into the crowd towards where the data stream was*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Everyone emerges from their hidey holes, generally wondering what the noise is about.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:34 pm

*After forcing their way to the front of the crowd, they see King Drasil with a Kudamon draped around his neck like a scarf. Standing at attention to his right are Alphamon, Dynasmon, Examon, & Gankoomon (kneeling behind which are the Sistermon & Huckmon). To his left, Craniamon, Leopardmon, Gallantmon, Magnamon, & UlforceVeedramon. Assuming Euryale & Taiyo are there, Euryale is grinding her teeth, & has Taiyo's & Agumon's hands in a death grip. Tsune & Gomamon are nearby, watching her reaction curiously. Thiera did not come with them.*

Azulongmon<You are the one calling yourself "King Drasil," are you not?>

Drasil<So you have heard of me. You were surprisingly slow to respond to me, which may explain why so many Digimon have recognized me as their divine protector in your stead. And yet another is asleep. Is it age or wounds that slow you down?>

Zhuqaiomon<How DARE you! We sustained this damage battling the enemy, & I've not seen you anywhere on the battlefield!>

Azulongmon<Calm yourself, Zhuqaiomon.>

Zhuqaiomon<Grr--why are you here?!>

Drasil<To answer your 1st inquiry, I have engaged in many battles, some of which your human comrades can attest to, I am simply not so easily damaged. As for the latter, is it not obvious? I came to complete my Royal Knights, march into the human world, & purge the evil invading it once & for all.>

*He scratches Kudamon--who purrs--behind the ears.*

Drasil<Of course, some of my would-be knights could use more training, but the forces we have now should be sufficient. Our disciples can make use of this experience when seeing to the Digital World's return to stability.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 am

Taiyo squirms trying to get her hand free. Those not wanting any part of Drasil's fuckery go back inside which is all of them.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:51 pm

*Lyra and Kotemon head up to the front of the crowd, then bow before King Drasil. Kylie looks surprised at this*

Lyra:<...My lord-king, we have sustained great losses. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Drasil<Yes, I surmised that might be the case. That you would now be suffering the consequences for rejecting my power.>

*He looks up, locking eyes with Euryale, who shakes with anger.*

E"You're saying their deaths were my fault?"

Drasil<Not necessarily. Not as long as you can truly say that there was no case where you could have saved someone if you could have Digivolved to a higher level.>

*Of course, she looks back to where Thiera is. Noticing Agumon struggling to get away from her, her head whips around & she sees Taiyo doing the same. She lets go, crossing her arms tightly & looking downcast, once again trying to fight the water works.*

Drasil<Your incompetence is hurting those around you even as we speak. Fortunately, the position of Omnimon remains open. You can still shed your deplorable weaknesses.>
-------------------------------------
*Thiera folds her arms, looking disdainful.*

Th"Allow me to guess: Drasil has returned, hasn't he? He still wants us to join with him, and blames us not doing so for our failures. Is that accurate?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 pm

*Lyra rises from her bowed position, shaking slightly*

Lyra:<My king, the fault lies with me. I...I tried to show off, and a dear friend suffered the consequences. It's not Euryale's fault!>
===
Cameron:<Well, seeing as it is King Drasil, you're probably right.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm

Taiyo flexes her hand before putting an arm around Euryale's waist.

Taiyo: "It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:07 am

Th"Perhaps he has a point. Perhaps we were foolish to reject his help."
------------------------------------
E"All sounds like my fault...."

*King Drasil glances sidelong at Lyra.*

Drasil<I beg to differ. You accepted my aid, & as a result, Apocalymon was defeated.>

Zhu<I wasn't aware that we were finished with our conversation!>

Drasil<That was your mistake, then. We are passing through whether you want us to or not, though one wonders why you would reject our aid. Many of your followers owe the survival of their villages to my Royal Knights.>

*Amidst mutterings from the army, Zhuqaiomon abruptly turns to fly back to the shore, wobbling slightly despite his bravado.*

Zhu<Do what you want! I must return to overseeing the Deep Ones!>

*Azulongmon gazes at him carefully.*

Azul<...If you truly wish to help, then I will not impede you.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Cameron:<But what are the strings attached?>
===
*Lyra wipes her eyes with one hand, looking at King Drasil*

Lyra:<...If it were up to me, I would accept your help.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Taiyo: "It's not. Don't listen to him."

She tightens her hold on Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Th"At this point, does it really matter?"
==========================
E"He said we could combine int an Omnimon--if we could've done that, everything would be different now. Not just DemiDevimon. We may have also saved Venusmon. We might never have been separated. We could have defeated Jupitermon together."

Drasil<As it should be. Myself & my Royal Knights shall enter the human world at midday. The rest of you have until then to decide where your loyalties lie.>

*When Azulongmon flies away, the other Digimon make room for King Drasil, who strides past Euryale & Taiyo, coming within a foot of them but not looking at them. The rest of the Royal Guards fan out, those who stood closest to him accompanying him. Only Gallantmon stays back after standing, looking after King Drasil & the couple.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Cameron:<Well, I mean, it could turn out worse...>
===
*Lyra follows King Drasil, Kotemon close behind. Kylie hangs back near Euryale and Taiyo*

Lyra:<My king, what is your plan when you enter the human world?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 am

Taiyo: "We can't dwell on what could have been. Just what can be."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:53 am

*Euryale looks her dead in the eyes.*

E"Then I think we should do it. We should accept Drasil's power. We should become Omnimon."
---------------------------------------
Th"That seems improbable in the extreme."

*Suddenly, King Drasil & friends.*

Drasil<Simple, now that we know where he is hiding, we level it. Anyone who flees to the outside, we destroy, & we search the rubble until they are each & every one eliminated.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:05 am

Taiyo's taken back by this given that Drasil is the biggest asshole ever.

Taiyo: "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Cameron:<Don't jinx it...>

*Lyra looks suddenly relieved*

Lyra:<...Oh, good. I'm sure the others will agree to join you.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 pm

E"Yes. We need the power. We can't fail again."

*And so Gallantmon walks up.*

G<Hey, I know things look bad, but this isn't any worse than when the D-Reaper attacked. Our worlds survived that, & we'll survive this too. Sure, some friends were lost, but if anyone had given up, it would've been the end of both worlds. It was stopped before, & together we can stop it again. No matter what King Drasil says, I believe in you.>
==============================
Th"We can't do that, some of the soldiers in the compound may have been deceived by Kurata, not to mention the possible damage to the city."

*King Drasil stares coldly at her.*

Kurata<And I suppose you have a better plan? In war, the enemy must be destroyed. Sacrifices must be made.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:51 am

Taiyo: "I'll support you all the way."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Cameron:<I'm not sure how we can storm the place without causing a ton of damage to the city around it. If only we could somehow get the people to evacuate...>
===
*Kylie looks over at Gallantmon, then back to Euryale*

Kylie:<He's right, you know.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Drasil<Absurd, we would be giving Kurata's forces warning!>

Th"Not if we blocked the exits from the bunker before we did it. We could then invade & capture them."

Drasil<You would ask the Digimon to put themselves at risk?>

Th"We're working on a plan to disable Kurata's anti-Digimon weapons. Once they're down, what could possibly threaten you?"
=================================
*Euryale sniffs, rubbing her eyes. She then looks up at Gallantmon.*

E"Thank you--all of you. What do you think? Should I accept Drasil's offer?"

Gallantmon<...I'm sorry, but I don't know. All I can tell you is that Zhuquaiomon used to be our enemy. One of our friends accepted his help and tried to destroy us. But later Zhuqaiomon helped save both our worlds. Twice, apparently. I don't think you can predict these things. All you can do is follow your heart & hope for the best.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Kylie:<Well, Lyra already accepted the same offer, right? I think it's safe to do it. Plus...>

*She looks at Lunamon, then down at the ground, apparently ashamed*

Lunamon:<...We need the help of the Royal Knights.>
===
*Cameron nods in agreement*

<Yeah, once those go down, only the biohybrids are really a threat to you, right?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VII)   Old Ones Return (VII) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (VII)
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next