Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War On Crime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

War On Crime - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Taiyo: "It can't be too bad. There is always worse things."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:55 pm

*Artemis eventually emerges from the locker room, back in her clothes from that day, with her hair still damp.*
==================================
"You've seen the outside, right? Well, that's the best part. Pretty much the only step down is a cardboard box."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:26 pm

*Amanda follows right behind Artemis, backpack slung over one shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:53 am

"As usual, my offer stands to act as a personal hair-dryer," June said, obviously after checking to make sure there wasn't anybody eavesdropping right near them. "And what do we want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 6:18 am

Taiyo: "It's still a home."

===============================

As hallways have cameras, it may be best to not go all superpowered where it can be seen.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Amanda:<No thanks, I'd rather have wet hair than see you dragged off to mutant jail.>

*She smiles at pats June on the shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:12 pm

"If you're afraid of that, should you really be saying the 'M' word out loud?"
============================
*Ven crosses her arms, looking displeased & tapping her foot.*

"You wanna trade, then?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySun May 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Taiyo: "What? I was just saying at least you have a home."

OOC: Like I said, Third Worldist scum hate her.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:07 pm

*Amanda jumps slightly, then whispers*

Amanda:<(Ugh, I'm going to get us all killed. Or locked up.)>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:37 am

"Meh. Although since we live in a shithole that puts cameras in all the hallways, probably," June shrugged. "My question stands."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:39 am

"Well, I just got cleaned up, so no sense going up to the court. We could order a pizza and watch Netflix."
=================================
"Well, whoop-dee-doo. I'm still gonna be chasing stray dogs for minimum wage while the rest of you are off in college. Then I get to go home to find my plumbing is broken, or the power is out, or there's some new infestation. Things never get any better, & I'm sick of it."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:52 am

"We could watch Rick & Morty."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:23 am

As Ven is in need of her apartment burning down to show she should have been more optimistic, Taiyo just looks at the floor, a sad kitty.

Taiyo: "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Amanda:<I'm cool with whatever.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:16 pm

*Suddenly very embarrassed, Ven covers her eyes & shakes her head.*

"Uuuugh, why did I tell you all of that?! Now I've made everything so awkward...I should probably just go...sorry for dumping all of that on you."

*She turns to head out.*
==========================
"Sure, why not?"

OOC: I've never seen it, I have no idea if it'd be her thang.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:53 am

Taiyo: "It's okay. Or not...or umm, I don't know."

While I can only hope Ven understands what Taiyo is trying to say, everything that needed to be accomplished and then some was accomplished, so it's time to fast forward to the night where there are things in need of accomplishing. The Junior Detectives are presumably looking to hook up with whatever Aroma refers to Salad Fingers & Friends as which will probably go poorly thanks to a certain bat.

Within Clanstein, Morrison suits up, a black all covering suit, the mask also covering his head entirely, the area around the mouth looking kind of torn. Think Zoom sans The Flash logos.

Summer steps out of another room, her own suit while less covering as she's not posing as a disabled person, consists of a red domino mask, a hooded red and black jacket and pants of a similar pattern. Like Speedy sans the quiver. Also not at all stripperific like some asshat assumed.

Summer: "Why the wheelchair if I may ask."

Wells: "Think of it as an ace in the hole. Only my ability to see the future is documented and I'd like to keep it that way. The wheelchair just drives the illusion home."

Summer: "And mentoring Gottfried? Seems suspicious that a man who can't use his legs knows the ins and outs of someone with enhanced speed."

Wells: "Educated guesses. Now then, we have some heroes to track down."

While she would prefer another method of transport, she climbs on Wells back an in a flash, they're out of the building and across the bridge into the city.

Elsewhere in the city, Harvey Zwei makes a late night visit to his therapist who would prefer to not have to deal with such sessions, but he pays enough for absolute privacy, so what can you do? He's currently having a freak out over his meltdown on television.

Zwei: "I think I need to up my dose, Doctor. If something like that happens again, it'll cost me not only the election, but possibly my job as well."

Therapist: "I can't recommend that you take a higher dose. You're already skirting the line between safe and unsafe as is. Perhaps you shouldn't appear at crime scenes, make your job a little less stressful. You were doing just fine until you began campaigning for reelection."

Zwei: "I can't do that. How the public sees me is critical to my campaign and having a meltdown like that will only push voters away. No one wants a crazy person as their DA or in any position."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:29 pm

*Eve waits in the appointed meeting place, all suited up. She dials Aroma*
---
*Amanda lays in bed, trying to sleep. She keeps looking back at her phone, which is plugged into the wall. Eventually, she grabs her phone and texts Artemis and June in a group chat*

Hey Art, you're not planning to do anything stupid today, right?
---
*Cameron sits in his room, staring up at the ceiling*
---
*Mrs Sorenson sweeps up what was the last three unbroken plates in the house. Up in her room, Kylie starts to cry*

Last edited by Leafy on Thu May 19, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Gotta meet with Team Grapevine.
"Hello?"
*Ven had not seen or spoken to Taiyo since giving her a vague head nod & continuing to run off. She spent much of the day lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling & feeling generally miserable. Noticing a mouse scurrying past, she lashed out, her claws leaving it dead before it even knew what hit them. Snarling, she grabbed her phone, dialing Aroma.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:17 am

Jin wandered up totally non-suspiciously to Eve in essentially civilian clothes, but with a hood up and a face-wrap.

Sweet name. But, what?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:16 am

OOC: Cameron was released from the hospital some time ago. Out of universe at least.

Azuma & Mimiru go from rooftop to rooftop, expecting something to happen as well as having not visited Thiera's blog, so if there's any loop to be in, they're out of it. They can see the streak left behind by Morrison and Summer, although it is going far too fast for Azuma to track it.

Azuma: "What was that?"

Mimiru: "How should I know?"

Azuma: "That thing may have been moving faster than Raptor. Let's hope that's a good guy."

And depending on one's views, it is.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:14 pm

OOC: Forgot early was that day, not the next.

Eve:{It's me, Eve. We're ready when you are.}

*She looks over at Jin, then whispers to her while gesturing back at Cameron's house*

Eve:<(I think he came home this afternoon. My parents got home so I couldn't go over and see him...)>
---
Again? You didn't get enough last night?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:11 am

It's a full time job.
======================
"Okay, I'll send Specter to meet you shortly. Hm? Excuse me, I think I have another call."
======================
*Artemis lurks on some building, watching Eve & Friends, talking on her phone.*

"Yeah, just keep going & hang left, you're almost there."
======================
*Specter is lurking through some alleys.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:24 am

You never do get bored with shit. Gonna keep going till something stops you.

"Should we, ah, go and get him or?" Jin whispered back.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:42 am

Finding Salad Fingers was no chore, but it would be in their best interest to wait for the Super Four (Five?) to all be together, so Sells & Amore lurk further away, the telepath having no issues keeping that spook in sight.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: War On Crime   War On Crime - Page 30 EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Eve:<(I think we should give him more time to rest. We'll fill him in later.>

*She talks back into the phone*

Eve:{Uh, such. Thanks.}

*Eve stares up at the buildings that Artemis is on*

Eve:<(Did you see something moving up there?)>
===
*Cameron heard a knock on his door*

Cameron:<Uh, come in?>

*Kylie enters, moving over to sit on his desk chair*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content