Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (VI)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 am

*Diaboromon attempts to leap to the left, but Ceresmon's vines wrap around his feet. The blasts are able to break through the shield program he's using, but do little more than crack his armor.*

<Looks like you kids are running on empty today!>

*He shoots his arms at MetalGreymo & Knightmon, attempting to slam them in the ground & reduce their energy. At least in MetalGreymon's case, he's successful, & he is forcibly reverted back to Agumon, but not before a nasty shock runs up Diaboromon's arm. Plesiomon & LadyDevimon take to the sky, continuing to blast with their attacks. Meanwhile, Thiera screams as she notices that planes are bombing the village with incendiary devices.*

Azulongmon<I will be there in a few moments, but I doubt even I can repel that many foes.>

Yamaki<We still don't have enough resources to deploy Juggernaut. We could try sending you a data stream, but it will be useless unless you can get clear of hostile entities.>

E"Plus I'm sure Kurata's got a lot worse lying in wait...hey, if there was ever a time for you 2 to Biomerge, it's now!"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 pm

*Knightmon flies to the side and slashes at the arm, attempting to avoid being slammed into the ground. Lekismon and Saberdramon continue to bombard Diaboromon with attacks. Cameron grabs Thiera's hand and squeezes it when she begins to scream. Kylie covers her eyes*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:13 am

Kyubimon and Angewomon resume their attacks from a distance while MagnaAngemon and Justimon circle around Diaboromon, cutting into it with their bladed weapons.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:47 am

*Plesiomon breaks off to spray the fires over the village, the planes taking a few shots at her before flying away, as more arms fire out of Diaboromon, reaching for its nearest attackers, its body shifting & more armor plates piling on as it becomes Armageddomon.*

<You will never come after us again!>

*He fires a volley of shells into the air, Ceresmon doing her best to shoot them out of the sky with fruits. Agumon runs back to Euryale with his claws over his head.*

A<I'm sorry, I did my best!>

E"It's okay. I don't think we can...."

*They see Azulongmon's form growing, only for him to suddenly stop, lightning & fireballs being traded high above them as he finds himself battling Daemon & Megidramon. LadyDevimon lands, shooting laser eyes at Armageddomon.*

D<Think we can Biomerge NOW? Things are only gonna get worse!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:34 pm

*Saberdramon and Lekismon land on Ceresmon*

Cameron:<I don't think we have a choice anymore!>

*He, Kylie, and their partners try to biomerge. Knightmon flies around the arms coming from the evolving Dioboromon, slashing at its body when he gets into range*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 am

Angewomon, Kyubimon, and Justimon continue their attacking while MagnaAngemon opens Heaven's Gate to suck in the projectiles fired by Armageddemon, the lot of good it'll do.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:24 am

<They say you're why they're dead, that killing you will get rid of the pig. You think you can keep stealing our thoughts, but we know what you really are!>

*Armageddomon spins, smashing Knightmon with its tail as it breathes a blast of energy at everything generally in front of it. Saberdramon & Lekismon fail to Digivolve any further, but Thiera biomerges, Ophanimon standing her ground in case the attack should break through. As Kamenridermon cuts off an arm, it tries to grab him from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:10 pm

*Upon seeing the others biomerge, Knightmon flies back down to Lyra, and the pair attempt to biomerge. Saberdramon picks up Lekismon, then flies off to rejoin the battle*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:37 am

MagnaAngemon moves in to sever the arm going for Justimon, while Justimon moves to avoid it, arm transforming and firing at an appendenge not coming right at it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 am

*Missing a pair of legs, Armageddomon stumbles & is surrounded by vines. It uses point-blank explosions from its back to free itself at the cost of causing a lot of its armor to chip off. When it opens its mouth, Ophanimon hurls an energy javelin through it. Light streams through the cracks in the armor before Armageddomon dissolves into a cloud of data, leaving behind a ragged-looking Netzach.*

Netzach<Man...I got my ass kicked....>

*Gritting his teeth with the effort, Netzach manages to flip over, rolling his eyes to look up at the Digimon.*

Netzach<If you wanna get revenge, you'd better act quick. My partner was the only thing holding me together.>

O<"Partner?">

Netzach<That's what the hallucinations called themselves when they spoke in Diaboromon's voice.>

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:56 am

The Digimon presumably stare down at Netzach.

Justimon: "There is no point in revenge."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 pm

*Crusadermon flies up towards the other digimon*

Lekismon:<You of all people...>

*She shakes her head*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 am

*Ophanimon degenerates back to Thiera, with DemiDevimon on her head.*

Netzach<Huh...she'd prob'ly look like you, wouldn't she?>

Th"Netzach...now that you've killed Malkuth, you're the only person who has inside knowledge of Kurata's plans. Please, you have to tell us something!"

Netzach<Not really...not my problem....>

*Netzach lets out 1 of those gross gurgling coughs.*

Netzach<Don't care...if you trace it or not...D-Reaper data...Master...Progra-->

D<Uh, is he dead?>

Th"I don't know, perhaps MagnaAngemon could--"

*Euryale glances up, then grabs Taiyo & dives to bring Thiera down as well. She screams something, but it's drowned out by the sound of all of the fireballs falling on them, Azulongmon falling nearby, eyes closed, armor cracked, & wings missing feathers. Around Plesiomon emerge a number of Space Oscillation Portals, out of which various Gizumon attack.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:45 pm

*Lekismon and Saderdramon land on Ceresmon to avoid the fireballs, Cameron and Kylie doing the same. Crusdaermon flies towards the Gizumon, using Spiral Masquerade*

Lekismon:<Azulongmon!?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Kyubimon stands in front of Euryale and those she dragged down while Angewomon & MagnaAngemon pick their partners up and fly off to Ceresmon while Justimon fires on the Gizumon.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:25 am

*Azulongmon does not answer, instead collapsing onto the ground in a heap. They catch a glimpse of the increasingly skeletal-looking shadow of Netzach twisting out in the flames before the body falls from sight, which is sure to stick with them for a good while. Ceresmon plummets to the earth, gouging a small canyon into it as the forest on her back catches ablaze. Basically all of the Digimon aside from Crusadermon (who's nowhere near) & Agumon & Elecmon (who are under Kyubimon) are buffeted by fireballs & drop down a level. Having been hit by the Gizumon lasers, Plesiomon degenerates into Zudomon, who holds on to Tsune as he's falling to the earth. A few of the Gizumon are destroyed, but others weather the assault or aren't close enough to be damaged. They now split, some following after Zudomon, others turning to attack Crusadermon.*

Yamaki<Children. If you can hear me, please listen: We're ready to use the Juggernaut now, but we can't get a clear target without hitting ordinary Digimon.>

*Thiera looks up at Daemon & Megidramon descending at them, electricity shooting out of Megidramon's Digital Hazard. Both are preparing more fireballs.*

Th"There's no way we can defeat 2 Mega-level Bio-Hybrids at once."

D<Yeah, well, unless the angels finally pull off a biomerge or reinforcements arrive, we don't really have a choice!>

*Red ooze begins seeping out of the cracks around Ceresmon, which themselves are rapidly spreading & releasing more ooze.*

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (VI)   Old Ones Return (VI) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (VI)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40