Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Ten: Play Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 am

E"Aren't we all."
===================================
*Aroma frowns, but for the most part, they continue to ignore the tree's words because who listens to a talking tree? Sunflowmon Digivolves & charges in with a Lilac Dagger in 1 hand, blasting lasers at Cherrymon with the other.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:34 am

*Cameron pokes his head outside*

<Heard my name. What's up?>
===
Eve:<D-Brigade?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Azuma: "I wager that's the name the rogue Agents took on."

UlForceVeedramon: "Correct."

Azuma: "Say....Baromon's an Armor-level. How exactly does that work. Only Digimon like that we've seen are our own through the Digimentals."

UlForceVeedramon: "Digimentals radiate energy. Within a region where the Digimental is kept, a Digimon may absorb said energy thus 'naturally' evolving to Armor-level."

It's at that point, Cameron and Biyomon up an flicker out of view.

JewelBeemon 1: "Damn!"

JewelBeemon: "We were unable to see the mission through."

The mist swirls an forms a tornado, lifting Lilamon up before it can get within stabbing distance. Within the tornado comes the sound of the scream of multiple women.

Cherrymon: "Those who are unwilling to love, do not deserve to be loved."

Cameron & Biyomon are dropped roughly on a grainy dirt path in the middle of a heavily wooded area. It is not pleasant.

The sounds of birds can be heard plain as day while straight ahead they can see sunlight.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

OOC: God, this RP has more exposition than M. Night's "The Last Airbender."

*Aroma screams at a tornado popping up right in front of her, taking a step back & raising her arms to shield herself. Lilamon shifts into a diving position, shooting frickin' lasers backwards to propel herself out of the tornado.*
=======================================
E"What the fuck is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 am

*Since Biyomon was still in the middle of the crowd, this ellicts a scream from Kylie*

<Cameron! Biyomon!>

*She runs outside*
===
*Cameron and biyomon get up*

Cameron:<What the fuck?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Azuma: "We should go."

Spadamon: "And then what? You can't find Puppetmon and it's just picking you all off."

Azuma: "If we stay here, you'll also be endangered."

Spadamon: "We already are. Everyday I go out to make sure the enemy is not right outside our door. It's my duty to ensure my master and brethren are safe."

Kylie gets to see all the posters scattered about.

JewelBeemon 3: "It's Puppetmon's doing. Inhabitants of our own domain have been taken to never be seen again."

The tornado disappears, but the screaming does not go away. Cherrymon's massive hand comes out towards Lilamon, curled up in a big oak fist. Or maybe it's cherrywood. That would make more sense.

Still he hears the sounds of birds. Should he look behind him he'll see the path is darker there than ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 pm

*She darts aside & stabs that fucker in the elbow with a Lilac Dagger.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm

*They look at each other then set off towards the birds*
===
*Kylie grabs a poster, failing to her knees*

<CAMERON!>

*Lunamon runs out and hugs her tightly*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Azuma: "Thank you for your hospitality. Sorry of we burdened you in anyway."

UlForceVeedramon: "Nay, the pleasure is mine. It has been far too long since I've had an opportunity to share my knowledge with new minds."

Azuma, Hitomi, their partners and Renamon leave the cave.

The daggers phase through Cherrymon, dispelling the illusion. Down below stands the not at all giant Cherrymon that begins shuffling menacingly towards Aroma.

Cherrymon: "Child of Purity, this will be a fine death. You will be free to no longer inflict pain on those around you. The Children of Love & Courage who had wanted to be more than friends with you and the Child of Friendship who had reached out to you only for you to shoot him down. And of course the other Chosen Children who may as well not exist in your eyes. To die by my hand, you will heal their pain."

The clearing is mad bright being the first time they've seen direct sunlight in hours. Once they've gotten over that, they can see they're near the base of a mountain, several large flames scattered about like signal fires.

The sound of birds being more clear now and they all sound very big.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm

OOC: Joke's on you, I don't even know who Friendship is!

*While he's yammering on, Lilamon turns & darts towards him, ready to stab him with some Lilac Daggers. Aroma jumps at there suddenly being a monster tree in front of her & starts to turn.*

L<Aroma! Run towards me!>

*So she starts running around the tree in a wide loop.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:35 pm

*Eve bows and leaves the cave as well*
===
*They keep needing towards the sound, Biyomon digivolving to Saberdramon*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Spadamon: "Was Zarek in the right to lose faith in them?"

UlForceVeedramon shrugs. Meanwhile the Lunamon and Coronamon kitties come up beside Spadamon and sit down.

Spadamon: "If this isn't a bad time, would you tell us a story?"

UlForceVeedramon: "The Dragon Emperor, Examon was one of The Orders strongest warriors boasting enormous offensive power from the red Chrome Digizoid covering its body.

Among its duties as a Royal Knight, it also lorded over all Dragon-type Digimon throughout the world, maintaining order among the ancient type.

Examon's body was composed of high density Red Chrome Digizoid, granting it tremendous strength.

During the battles against the rogue agents that had formed the D-Brigade & Crack Team, Examon's tremendous power allowed it to effortless carve through multiple waves of the enemies forces with the support of the world's Dragon-types.

It was when Examon had come face to face with one of the Crack Teams leaders, Chaosdramon that Examon had met their match.

Chaosdramon, a modified Machinedramon's body is also composed primarily of Red Chrome Digizoid.

The battle had dragged on for hours, both effortless destroying any support the other may have, but unlike machines, Examon grew tired as well as not absorbing the data of the fallen as Chaosdramon did and soon Examon fell."

Azuma: "We're going."

Taiyo: "Where?"

Azuma: "Anywhere but here."

OOC: That's embarrassing.

Cherrymon raises its cane to defend itself. Cherries drop from its head into its other hand, ready to throw.

A dozen or so loud shrieks come from the mountain as the flames take flight showing themselves to be Birdramon and begin to descend on Saberdramon.

Meanwhile, from the top of the mountain something else comes flying down, a trail of green fairy dust or something following it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 am

OOC: Since when did a guy reach out to her only to be shot down? That sounds more like something that Taiyo should be accused of.

E"That's sort of what I was saying, yes."
==============================
*Lilamon shoots lasers into the cherries, intent on blowing up his hand. She then stabs him in the fucking head with a Lilac Dagger.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 am

*Saberdramon shrieks and flaps his wings, standing in front of Cameron*

Cameron:<A fairy?>
===
*Eve helps Kylie up, then checks hr d-terminal then messages the missing people*

Everyone still alive?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 am

OOC: No one has spoken to Taiyo about anything. Ever. Meanwhile, Roatha tried talking to Aroma only to be snapped at.

So they head away from the cave, missing out on a less than stellar story.

They explode, catching both of them in the blast. Cherrymon inhales the smoke like it's taking a fat hit off the hookah and exhales a stream of mist at Lilamon.

Not at all. AncientIrismon flies ahead of the Birdramon which cease their descent and pull up to return to their roosts.

AncientIrismon: "That was close. A fight between you and them would've made for a poor first impression on both sides."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am

OOC: Roatha hit on Taiyo early on. He helped Aroma through some things & she was supposed to reciprocate by explaining that Eve had a thing for him, but I forgot about it, because I have little to no attachment to this RP.

A"Lilamon!"

*Lilamon waves off the mist, cutting at the tree with her poison daggers.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:43 am

*Saberdramon lowers his head*

Saberdramon:<We didn't mean to start something, my lady.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:43 am

The forest is even less forest like than before with most of the trees sporting gears rather than leaves. Even the road signs and petrified Digimon seem to have vanished.

Taiyo suddenly stops walking, a grim expression on her face.

Renamon: "Taiyo, what's wrong?"

Taiyo: "I...I don't know. I suddenly can't move."

Cherrymon blocks with its cane and returns with a right hook.

AncientIrismon: "They've all been on edge as of late with their lords territory rapidly being taken over. When a being of darkness enters their first instinct is to attack. They forget Ornismon was once a Saberdramon."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 am

*Euryale rushes to her side, grabbing Taiyo's arms & rubbing them.*

"Is something wrong with your muscles? Does it hurt?"

*Meanwhile, the Digimon sniff her feet.*
=================================
*She ducks under the punch & stabs into his arm with her right Lilac Dagger, readying her left for defense.*
=================================
*Roatha rolls over, checking his things to see where he is, where the others are, & how long he's been out.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Eve:<Puppetmon may be up to his tricks again.>
===
Saberdramon:<Oh. My apologies again.>

*He regresses to Biyomon*

Cameron:<Uh, who are you ma'am?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Terrified as her limps move on their own accord, Taiyo kicks Dorumon in the mouth.

Taiyo: "Oh God, I'm sorry!"

As if in revenge, against her own accord, Euryale's grip tightens on Taiyo adding pain to her mixed expression. Meanwhile she releases one of Taiyo's arms and winds up to take a swing at Taiyo.

Cherrymon doesn't even bother with wrenching its arm free and instead gives its head a shake. On top of leaves falling from it and dissolving into data as they hit the ground, mist rains down.

Cherrymon: "Submit. You know this is a futile effort. Even in victory you will still be defeated in the end."

Not very long. Or a long time. It's hard to say. His shit in still intact, a light blinking on his D-Terminal as if like an IM notification.

Aroma's signal is closest followed by Cameron's and then further off is the others.

AncientIrismon: "AncientIrismon formerly of the Warrior Ten."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:11 pm

*Cameron bows awkwardly*

<Pleasure to meet you. I'm Cameron, Biyomon's partner.>

Biyomon:<So we're in Ornismon's domain?>
===
Kylie:<What you you doing?!>

*Eve stares at the pair, then her eyes widen. She then looks for slight shimmers in the air around the pair*

<Puppetmon! I know this is your doing!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:12 pm

*Guilmon's got this. He grabs Euryale's arm with both of his own to keep her from swinging, & starts trying to pull her away. Dorumon wipes his mouth off & stands up.*

D<I can put a stop to this! Dorumon, warp Digivolve to--!>

E"Are you crazy?! What if he takes control of you, too!?"

D<...Oh yeah, good point.>
======================================
*Roatha opens the message & heads towards Aroma, while wondering why there's no clock on this thing.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:26 pm

OOC: Remember those dolls Puppetmon had? I do.

There is nothing of the sort in the air.

Taiyo falls backwards as if her legs were asleep, breathing heavily and still very much afraid.

Azuma shouts when Salamon bites his leg and proceeds to gnaw on it until Patamon shoves her away. By his own accord or not is anyone's guess.

Meanwhile, Euryale's arm is lowered to draw her Digivice, a firm hold on it.

Azuma: "Run."

The words Biomerge Digivolution scroll across the screen on the Digivice as everyone's worst fears come to light.

======================================

Lilamon's vision begins to blur, Cherrymon's voice starting to sound distant.

Cherrymon: "Good. Let go of your misery."

Aroma hears an irritating buzzing and a sharp pain in the back of her neck like something is burrowing inside. The pain quickly subsides and she hears TyrantKabuterimon's voice.

TyrantKabuterimon: Use my blessing wisely, Child of Purity.

She feels a sense of empowerment, the words Biomerge Digivolution scroll across the screen of her Digivice.

==============================================

There is, but losing one's sense of time makes it irrelevant. Anywho, there's some tall grass to go through and who knows what else along the way.

==============================================

AncientIrismon: "This is what's left of it."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:28 pm

OOC: Nope, but since when the hell can Puppetmon control digivolution?

*Everyone gets the fuck out of dodge, Kylie stopping to try and help Taiyo up*

Eve:<Euryale?!>
===
Cameron:<Oh... Did you summon us?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Ten: Play Time   Episode Ten: Play Time - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Ten: Play Time
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next