Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows Swarm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Shadows Swarm - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Taiyo: "I've had no problems with anyone else."

===================================

Hitomi follows Saifan as at this point, she's likely to get her shit slapped.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:40 pm

*Roatha tilts his head as he sees himself, without a mask, reflected. The reflection does not follow his movements, but keeps smirking at him.*

Dr. Finklestein<I had the idea to place these all over Halloween Town. It's a prototype for a mirror that reflects the fears hidden deep within a person's heart.>

Reflection<Y'know, it's funny, for all their obsession with it, these things don't know the first thing about fear. But we'll teach them, won't we? Crack open the doctor's head, dismember Sally, flay Jack--hah--oh, whoops, someone seems to have beat us to all of that.>

*Jack & Sally walk towards Roatha.*

Jack<Is that someone that you know? He sounds very familiar....>

Sally<Roatha...whoever he is, he's not real.>

Reflection<C'mon, we both know that's a lie. Wait, don't tell me, you didn't tell them about the nightmares, did you? It's almost like you don't trust them. Can't say I blame you, seeing as, y'know, they all hate you.>
=========================================
*A big ol' lion with a fiery red mane comes jumping out of the bushes, tackling the other lioness. They roll, spring to their feet, rear up on their back legs, & trade blows for a while. Eventually, the lioness jumps back. As they glare at each other, the lioness's expression gradually softens.*

???<...Simba?>

Simba<Do I...know you...?>
--------------------------------------------------
*Thiera flies out.*

T"Should we really be going this far? We might run into some Heartless."

L"That was my idea. We can do some good while we're out by getting rid of a few Heartless."

*Sure enough, Dark Corridors begin to open around them, releasing pairs of Aerial Knockers, Blue Rhapsodies, Yellow Operas, & Power Wilds. The Power Wilds immediately power up for a dash, while the mage Heartless begin flitting about, & the birds rush at the other birds, swinging their fists.*
=======================================
*The contract disappears in a puff of smoke & a faint wail. Hades snaps his fingers & a pair of blue tickets with skulls on them appear in his hands.*

Hades<And voila! 2 passes to get into the Games on Team Hades.>

*He forces them into the duo's hands & drifts backwards, waving.*

Hades<Pleasure doin' business with ya, promise you won't regret it, we should meet for pitas some time, have fun, & see ya.>

*Finally, he snaps his fingers & disappears in another plume of black smoke.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:03 pm

*Safian darts forward*

<Simba! Oh excellent, we're been looking for you.>

*She looks at the other lioness*

<Nala, can that really be you?>
===
*Monu sends diamond shards at the birds, then uses Tornado on the mage heartless*
---
*Artexi looks at Nero*

<So.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:07 am

Taiyo: "Roatha, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:11 am

*The Aerial Knocker darts around the tip of Monu's Keyblade, where it's safe, & punches him in the face. Thiera twists the Keyblade, grabbing its other end with her mouth, & blocks the punch aimed at her. Lilith twists out of the way of the Power Wilds, only to be rammed by an electrified Yellow Opera, at which point she stretches out like a stick & begins jerking her tail & flapping her jaws & hood. The other Yellow Opera calls down a bolt of lightning on Thiera, & the Blue Rhapsodies shake their hats, frost gathering at their tips.*
------------------------------------------------
Timon<Give 'er the left! The left!>

Nala<Safian?>

Simba<Nala?>

Timon<Now the right! Er....>

Simba<Safian, too?>

Nala<Simba, it is you!>

*The lioness jumps Simba again, this time they wrestle more playfully. Timon points to himself, then the warthog.*

Timon<Timon. Pumbaa. Now that we're all introduced, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!>

*He balls his arms into fists as he yells, then pants.*

Simba<Relax, Timon. Hakuna Matata, remember? This is Safian & Nala. We grew up together, before I met you guys.>
================================
N"So I guess we go back & get entered."
Reflection<Of course not. He has to spell everything out for you. Don't even know about Heartless, he wonders why you're even on this test! Master Psyche must have lost her mind when she accepted a freak like you from this freaky place.>

*Roatha turns to her & points at the mirror, accidentally knocking it over. It lands on the floor & shatters into a dozen pieces.*

R"He's lying!"

Dr. Finklestein<No! Nonono! Gaaah! Look what you've done, you simpleton!>

<He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!> <He's lying!>

<He resents you! He wanted Euryale for himself!>

<Thinks you're both disgusting freaks!>

<That Hitomi, stuck up little brat, deserves to be put in her place. No feelings, just a wind-up doll that needs to be played with, then smashed.>

<And don't even get us started on Azuma!>

<Darkness is your real power, just embrace it!>

<Summon my Keyblade! You can make us all disappear!> <Make us all disappear!> <Make us all disappear!> <Make them all disappear!> <Make us all disappear!> <Make us all disappear!>

<Was that your voice or mine? It's so hard to tell.>

<What did you say to them? Can you be sure it was all you?>

E"Roatha...I think you should just step back &--"

*Sally & Jack reach out for him, but he summons his Keyblade & starts waving it around, forcing them to back off. Darkness gathers around his left hand.*

R"Shut up! Get back!"

*At this point, a quartet of Shadows rises from the ground. He slashes down, going in too wide & misses all of them completely. One jumps forward & slashes him across the chest.*

<Wow, you suck! You need me to beat even weak enemies like this! Come on, do it!>

*Roatha pulls hard to wrench his Keyblade from the ground, reeling back for another swing, & the doctor yells. Roatha looks back to see that he & his wheelchair have been knocked over, one of his wheels slashed & his brain lying on the floor.*

Finklestein's Wife<What did you do, you stupid ghost?!>

*As the Shadows slash at him again, the various reflections begin laughing. Roatha jumps over the doctor, rams into the door to open it, & races out into the Town Square. The laughter abruptly dies when he vanishes, the mirror no longer reflecting anything.*
N"Guess we just go back & get signed up for the Games, then."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:35 am

*Monu presumably is knocked around, then sends uses eagle's claw on the Aerial Knocker*
===
*Safian dips her head*

<This is Hitomi.>

*She points with her tail*

<Simba, I'm so glad you're alive. You're needed. At home.>
===
*Artexi dumps the remaining scrolls into his arms*

<Sure!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Azuma goes to help the doctor up while Taiyo summons her Keyblades to deal with the Shadows.

Azuma: "What the hell was that just now?"

========================================

Hitomi: "The others have yet to catch up."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:51 pm

*Regardless of whether or not Taiyo attacks, Jack destroys the Shadows with a freezing breath as Sally & the Doctor's wife help him back into his broken chair. The brain rolls off to parts unknown.*

E"I think that was his dark half reflected in the mirror. When it broke, it must have been reflected in each piece."

Jack<What do you mean?>

E"It's difficult to explain, but basically, a Heartless attack split his darkness away, but without turning him into a Heartless. So now the evil personality wants to take control of him &...I don't know, probably destroy the worlds, or something."

*The doctor scratches his chin.*

Finklestein<Intriguing...most intriguing...whenever I recover my brain, I will have to study this phenomenon in further detail.>

*Euryale pokes the doctor in the chest.*

E"Hey! That's my friend, not your science project!"
*The Aerial Knocker falls to the ground. Thiera, being struck by lightning, falls to the ground & starts flapping & kicking madly. The Blue Rhapsodies blast at them & the Yellow Operas charge more lightning, so the remaining Power Wilds & Aerial Knocker jump at Monu, swinging.*
------------------------------------------
Timon<What others? What's going on?>

Pumbaa<It's nice to meet you all. 'Specially if you're not gonna eat us.>

Timon<Be quiet, Pumbaa.>

Pumbaa<Sorry.>

*Simba turns away.*

Simba<Nobody needs me. Except for Timon & Pumbaa. Scar's King now. Go to him.>

Nala<Scar let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands!>

*Simba turns back.*

Simba<What?>

Nala<And, not too long ago, they started changing into monsters. Since then, Scar's been meeting with a black lion. We know they're planning something, but we don't know what. They've already drank all of the water, chased away all of the prey, what else can they do to us?>

Timon<Who's Sca--you know what, I'm not even going to ask anymore. I'll just be over here.>

*Timon raises his hands in a gesture of defeat & sits down, crossing his legs & placing his palms in his lap. He literally twiddles his thumbs.*
=================================
*Nero isn't even holding his arms out, so they just fall on the floor. He kicks one before he turns to head back.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Safian:<I have a bad feeling about who the black lion works for. Anyway, Rafiki said we have to bring you back to save the Pride lands, so that's what we're gonna do.>
===
*Monu casts a healing spell on Thiera, then flies up to avoid the things charging at him*
---
*I guess Artexi puts up the poster or something before following him*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:11 am

Azuma: "It is not something you want to fool around with."

Taiyo: "Should we see if he's okay."

Hitomi: "There are others besides us."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:40 am

E"Probably, yeah."

Jack<But maybe the Doctor could come up with a cure.>

Dr. Finklestein<I certainly could, but for THESE ingrates?>
*By now, the Coliseum is mostly empty. Various arenas have been set up, some with obstacles & some without. Phil turns to them.*

Phil<What, back already? You can't seriously expect me to believe that you gave out all of those fliers already, can you?>
*It doesn't work, because a bunch of things punch him while he's trying to cast. He falls to the ground with a twisted wing. When Thiera stops convulsing, she uses Reflect to protect them & push all of their enemies away. Lilith creates a ring of healing flowers around them.*
----------------------------------------------
Simba<I can't help you save the Pride Lands. Sorry, but you came all this way for nothing. Go ask someone else. Or find another land.>

*Turning, he nudges Timon out of the way before unsheathing his claws & destroying the root holding down Pumbaa. The warthog stands up, stretching & shaking himself.*

Pumbaa<Thanks, Simba!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:45 am

Taiyo sets off because she doesn't want to be around when they find the doctors brain.

Azuma: "If you say so."

He's supposed to be a king?
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:42 am

Safian:<What about your family?!>

*She looks like she's about to start clawing him, but then calms down*

<Rafiki said we have to bring you back to save the Pride Lands, so you're coming, willingly or not.>
===
*Monu tries to send more diamond shards at the closest enemies*
---
Artexi:<Nah, Hades showed up though.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:03 am

Simba<No, listen: Hakuna Matata.>

*Simba jumps onto some hanging vines, using them like a hammock.*

Nala<What?>

Simba<It's something I learned out here. Sometimes, bad things happen, & there's nothing that you can do about them.>

Nala<But that's not-->

Simba<SO it's best to just forget about them, & not worry.>

Timon<It's a wonderful phrase.>

Pumbaa<Ain't no passin' craze.>
------------------------------------------
*He successfully destroys the Aerial Knockers. Thiera uses Aero on them, the tornado desroying a Blue Rhapsody.*

T"This has turned out to be a lot more dangerous than you initially suggested!"

L"We're doin' fine! Don't complain!"

*She ducks past a charging, electrified Yellow Opera, only to be headbutted by a Blue Rhapsody. Another Yellow Opera electrifies itself & charges at Monu. The Powerwilds climb some nearby trees.*
=================================
Phil<Wh-wha-WHAT?!>

*Nero holds his ticket out to Phil, who falls on his back. Clutching his stomach & kicking, he laughs uproariously.*

Phil<T--Team Hades!? Are--are you CRAZY!?>

"Why, because we're going to be beating up your boy Hercules?"

*Phil laughs even harder, ending with a fit of hiccups.*

Phil<Okay, 4 words: No you ain't! Also, you ever wonder WHY Hades went fishing for random team members in a back alley of Thebes?>

"We were in front of the Altar formerly to Zeus."

*Phil sits up, pointing at them each, before waving dismissively.*

Phil<Whatever. It's because Hades can only attract losers & crazies to serve him. You're gonna be the laughing stock of all of Greece. THEN you're gonna lose. That's what happens when ya take shortcuts.>
???<JACK! JAAAAACK!>

*A portly man in a suit with a ridiculously long tophat comes running towards them, waving his arms. He is identified by a name tag as the mayor. When he gets to them, his head turns 360 degrees, revealing a ghostly white upset-looking face. Euryale flinches.*

Mayor<Those 3 kids planted a Tentaclaw right in my living room! Then they egged my house! Everyone's complaining about things they did while they were going around planting. What am I supposed to do? Please, Jack, I'm just an elected official, I can't make decisions by myself!>

E"Are you half-evil, too?"

Mayor<What? That's funny, a ghost with a pumpkin head just asked me that, before running off after those kids.>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:35 am

<Your. Family. Is. In. Danger.>

*Safian snarls, but she seems more sad than mad*

<What happened to you?>
===
*Monu sends diamond shards at the Yellow Opera as he tries to get out of the way*
---
Artexi:<By that he means he blew up an altar to Zeus, 'cause he was a dick to us earlier.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Azuma: "In your living room?"

That's kind of funny.

Taiyo: "Roatha's a ghost, right?"

Azuma: "I thought he was a scarecrow. Anyway, which way did he go off in?"

Hitomi: "He's given up."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Mayor<I know, isn't it terrible?! Uhh...I told him how to get to their tree house.>

Jack<That means that we need to go through the graveyard. Spiral Hill takes you to the outskirts of the town.>

*The Mayor's head spins around again.*

Mayor<So you're on the case? Thanks, Jack! I can always count on you!>

Jack<Any time, Mayor.>
===============================
*He is successful in evading & destroying the Yellow Opera. Lilith raises her tail & twirls her Keyblade, destroying the other Yellow Opera & Blue Rhapsody. Thiera watches the Powerwilds & casts Reflect when they try to jump, the exploding barrier destroying them. Lilith & Thiera recast Cura as they watch the hearts float up into the sky.*
-----------------------------------------
<I don't want to talk about it. Anyway, my father's dead & you want Scar gone. The only family that I could have left is Mom, & there's nothing I can do for her anyway. Sorry you wasted your trip. C'mon, you 2. It's time for dinner.>

*So Simba jumps down & starts heading for a log lying across the ravine. Timon jumps on Pumbaa, who follows him.*
======================================
Phil<You did WHAT?! Wow, you really ARE crazy!>

"He shot us full of lightning."

Phil<Must've done something to earn a smiting.>

"I'll smite YOU!"

Phil<My rookie wouldn't like that.>

*He points to the gate, where a big, buff red haired man with a chiseled jaw & bronze armor is entering.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Azuma: "Lead the way....either of you?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

Artexi:<We hadn't even done anything yet!>

*she looks over at the new arrival*

<That's a rookie?>
---
*Safian looks at Nala*

<Do you have any idea what...happened to him?>
===
*Monu lands near Lilith and Thiera*

<Thanks. Shall we go see where our feline friends are?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:59 pm

T"I don't know, what if they're still...eating?"

L"We'll turn right back around the second we hear chewing noises. But we probably should check up on them."
---------------------------------------
*Simba, Timon, & Pumbaa are now crossing the log.*

Nala<No. All we know is that Mufasa died in a wildebeest stampede. We'd heard that Simba died too, but they couldn't find his body.>
===============================
Phil<Yup. Gotta really go the distance to earn the hero title. Like I keep saying: No shortcuts.>

*Hercules steps up, waving broadly.*

Herc<Hey, Phil. Who're your friends? Wait, they're not new trainees, are they? I had to practically beg you to get you to train me!>

*He stands & folds his arms. Phil waves him off.*

Phil<They were. What can I say? Somehow, they passed the test. But they decided the work was too hard, so now they're tossin' in with Hades.>

Herc<Hades? The Lord of the Dead? That doesn't sound like a very good idea....>
==================================
*As they pass through the graveyard, some Shadows emerge from the ground & a pair of Gargoyles in the air. Of course, the Tentaclaw immediately snatches up a Gargoyle & eats it. Jack & Sally keep going.*

E"So...we're just ignoring them?"

Jack<Unless we need to defend ourselves, the Tentaclaw should take care of them.>

*The Gargoyle dives at them as the Tentaclaw picks up a Shadow & swallows it while it's still kicking.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Taiyo blasts the Gargoyle with bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Artexi:<Not our fault Zeus tried to barbeque us upon arrival. We hadn't even done anything yet.>
---
Safian:<I'm guessing you heard that from Scar, right? That creep's probably behind everything.>
===
Monu:<Or screaming?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:29 pm

*It falls to the ground, twitching as its brethren Shadows are devoured. Euryale follows Jack & Sally through the gate to Curly Hill.*
=====================================
L"Let's not talk about this."

*They slither & fly off.*
------------------------------------------------
Nala<I just told you, it was a wildebeest stampede. We saw Mufasa's body for ourselves.>

*Nala runs after Simba as he crosses the ravine.*
Phil<Whattayamean "yet"?>

Herc<My father attacked you? It must be some kind of misunderstanding. I'm sure, if I just talk to him at the temple, then-->

N"That's not happening, 'cause I blew it up. Anyway, talk is cheap. I'm gonna mop the floor with your pretty boy ass, humiliate you in front of papa, then take you both down in front of all of Greece."

Herc<Uh...well, that's...umm...I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm not sure how you want me to react to that.>

N"Screw you & screw these games! Let's go right now!"

*Nero points to Hercules's face, charging a Dark Firaga around his finger.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Taiyo walks around the Gargoyle as it is presumably eaten.

Hitomi: "They're not the brightest."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Swarm   Shadows Swarm - Page 15 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:19 pm

*Safian looks at Hitomi*

<We can always tie him down and drag him back.>

*She takes off after Nala*
===
<Sorry.>

*Monu flies behind them*
---
*Artexi grabs his arm*

<Seriously Nero? He didn't do anything.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content